A yearly tradition at Kumoricon, we are proud to welcome back Kumoricon's Sake Tasting! Join us at the DoubleTree by Hilton for two insightful tastings, hosted by Portland's sake sommelier Marcus Pakiser. Learn all about how sake is made and the various types of sake, with a small sampling of traditional Japanese sakes as well as American sake for tasting.
Date:Saturday, October 27, 2018
Session Times:6:00 pm
Location:Pacific Northwest Ballroom, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
Advance ticket purchase required; a limited number of tickets are available for purchase online prior to con, with additional tickets available at the Programming Booth during con. Valid, government-issued photo ID is required at the door for each session.
Ticketing and Admission Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable, and cannot be transferred or sold.
- To attend the Sake Tasting you must have a Kumoricon 2018 badge.
- You must be at least age 21 to attend.
- Guests must follow Kumoricon's Code of Conduct.
- Policies for the Sake Tasting are subject to change as needed.
- A limited number of tickets will be available online to pre-purchase. Remaining tickets will be sold at the Programming Booth while supplies last.
- Tickets for Sake Tasting must picked up at the Programming Booth prior to the special event. Tickets are in the form of wristbands and must be worn, untampered, to the tasting. Valid, government-issued photo ID is required to pick up ticket/wristband and at the door for each session.
- Group seating
- Groups larger than five may be split, subject to seating availability and table arrangements.
- Accessibility accommodations
- We are very happy to accommodate wheelchair seating at the Sake Tasting. In order to best assist us in preparing accommodations, please inform us of your wheelchair seating during your reservation or purchase, or as soon as you become aware of your requirement.
- Guests with disabilities, and up to one companion, may be given advance priority seating. Please inform us when arriving.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.