Update: Due to the postponement of Kumoricon 2020, by default, all exhibitor booths that have been paid for Kumoricon 2020 will be automatically rolled over to the 2021 convention. If you would like to do this, you do not need to take any action. Those who allow their booth to roll over to 2021 will be given a free booth tier upgrade where applicable, by request only and on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who cannot attend the 2021 dates and would like a refund can request one by August 16, 2020, by emailing the KumoriMarket team at email@example.com. We are still accepting exhibitor applications.
The KumoriMarket Exhibitor Area provides space to retailers and other dealers selling a wide range of goods at the convention.
Applications have closed as of October 10, 2021.
We will notify applicants as they are accepted throughout the application period, so earlier applicants are given greater consideration.
If you have already signed and paid as a pre-registered exhibitor at Kumoricon 2019, you do not need to apply using this form unless instructed to by KumoriMarket management.
2021 booth rate options
- $700 per 10-ft by 10-ft Premium booth. Premium booths are located with the closest proximity to the KumoriMarket entrance/exit, in comparison to all exhibitor booths. Sold out!
- $650 per 10-ft by 10-ft Standard booth. Standard booths are located in the middle sections of the Exhibitor area, but are not in close proximity to the KumoriMarket entrance/exit or along the back walls.
- $550 per 10-ft by 10-ft Discount booth. Discount booths are located along the back walls of the KumoriMarket and are the furthest from the entrance/exit.
- $50 additional fee per corner booth. A corner booth is any booth that has walls on at most two of its four sides.
- $100 additional fee per endcap booth. Endcap booths are two corner booths.
- No additional fee per inline booth. An inline booth is any booth that has walls on at most three of its four sides.
To comply with legal requirements, all exhibitors are required to have a Portland Business License. Temporary registrations are available.
Exhibitors seeking space in the Exhibitor Area should not register as attendees at this time, but instead, apply for Exhibitor booth(s) using the form below.