Ghost Neko’s Purranormal Maid Café
We kindly invite you to Kumoricon's premier Maid Café at the DoubleTree by Hilton, with sessions running Friday through Sunday afternoon. Each session combines a sampling of a Japanese maid cafe experience with the community of an American convention, presented as a special dining event.
Each table is under the dedicated attention of a maid or butler, with games, food, and prizes. The maid cafe is a great place for a snack or to get away from the crowds at the OCC. Memorialize your experience with an exclusive pin and a signed instant photograph from our staff. Reserve your seats early to lock in your table!
Online pre-sales have now concluded. Walk-in seatings will be available.
The Maid Café offers both pre-booked and on-site reservations, as well as accommodating walk-ins, subject to seat availability. Parties may be grouped together when seated.
Hours of Operation
Friday: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
We apologize, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we have needed to cancel both Friday sessions of the Maid Cafe. Sessions on Saturday and Sunday will continue as scheduled. If you purchased a reservation, you may visit the Maid Café podium at the DoubleTree starting at 10:30am Saturday to change your reservation to a different session, or request a refund. Refunds may take up to two weeks to process.
Seatings are every two hours with sessions lasting one hour. Please see the Kumoricon schedule for session start times. The last seating of the day will be at 7:00 pm on Saturday, and 1:00 pm on Sunday.
- To attend the Maid Café you must have a Kumoricon 2019 badge.
- Guests must follow Kumoricon's Code of Conduct.
- Guests may only be in the Café during the session at which they hold a reservation or ticket.
- No photos, video, or other forms of recording are allowed within the Café. To remember your experience, you may donate to have a photo taken of you or your group. Photos are $3 per photo and $1 per additional Maid Café staff.
- No outside food or drink in the Café.
- No touching Maid Café staff.
All guests will choose a package from the following list:
$50 – Pawsitively Delightful
- Everything in Picture Purrfect
- Exclusive Maid Café pin
$40 – Picture Purrfect
- Everything in A Meowthful
- 1 instant photograph
$35 – A Meowthful
- Unlimited drinks*
- Parfait and dessert bar
Gratuity for your meal is included in the price.
*Bottled beverages subject to additional charges
- Pork or Veggie Gyoza
- Assorted Yakitori (includes Tofu for Vegetarian Option)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
Make-Your-Own Ice Cream Parfait Bar
Ice Cream Flavors to Include:
- Coconut Bliss (Vegan, GF, DF, Soy-Free)
Toppings to Include:
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate, Strawberry, and Caramel Sauce
- Sliced Strawberries, Bananas, Cherries
- Chopped Nuts
- Chocolate Sticks
Selection of Assorted Cakes/Desserts to Include:
- Cheesecake (includes Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Assorted Coffee, Decaf, and Hot Teas
- Assorted Soft Drinks Including Diet
Please notify your Maid Café staff of any allergies or food sensitivities prior to ordering.
- Reservations can be made online until Sunday, November 10, 2019.
- In addition to walk-in tickets, at-con reservations may be made at the entrance to the Maid Café if space is still available for a later session. When making an at-con reservation, please be prepared to provide name, phone number, number of guests, and any accommodations or requests. (Ex: We have a wheelchair, I have a service animal, etc.)
- Payment is due at the time of reservation, and is per-person and non-refundable.
- Reservations should arrive with their full party 30 minutes prior to their session. Doors for reservations open 15 minutes prior to the session. If the entire party is not here at this time then the reservation will not be fulfilled, unless prior notification or contact has been made.
- If you miss your reservation, it does not transfer over to the next seating, nor place you near the front of the walk-ins.
- Tables are given to people with reservations first. Smaller groups may be asked to pair with another group to use the most amount of seats per sitting.
- After 15 minutes past the reservation time, walk-ins may be accepted subject to availability of our Maid and Butler staff.
- Walk-ins will be seated in groups of five, when possible.
- Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Walk-ins are not guaranteed to be seated. Depending on Maid and Butler staff availability, we may be required to turn away some waiting walk-in guests.
- Groups larger than nine
- Groups larger than nine will be split, subject to seating availability and table arrangements. We limit tables to nine guests in order to ensure that each Maid and Butler can dedicate their attention to everyone at the table.
- Accessibility accommodations
- We are very happy to accommodate wheelchair seating at the Maid Café. In order to best assist us in preparing accommodations, please inform us of your wheelchair seating during your reservation or purchase, or as soon as you become aware of your requirement.
- Guests with disabilities and up to one companion may be given advance priority seating. Please inform us when arriving to the walk-in queue.
We are very happy to answer additional questions at email@example.com.