Magic Night Circus Lolita and J-Fashion Tea Party
We're proud to present Kumoricon's premier Lolita Tea Party—Magic Night Circus!
Pre-sales opening soon!
We cordially invite you to Kumoricon's premier Lolita Tea Party at the DoubleTree by Hilton on Sunday, October 28. Dress in your favorite coordinates and meet other lolitas over tea and sweets! This is a formal event and dress code will be in effect. We require that attendees wear lolita fashion. Enjoy delicious cuisine, games, and much more! It's going to be a truly unique dining experience!
Menu, contests, goodie bags, and prizes to be announced!
Guests of Honor:TBA
Date:Sunday, October 28th, 2018
Time:11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location:Pacific Northwest Ballroom, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
|Pierrot||$45||10||Includes meal and entry to the event|
|Tightrope Walker||$55||35||Includes meal, entry, and a goodie bag|
|Lion Tamer||$65||25||Includes meal, entry, the Tightrope Walker goodie bag, and select small items|
|Ring Master||$75||10||Includes meal, entry, the Tightrope Walker goodie bag, select small items, and a larger item|
Ticketing and Admission Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable, and cannot be transferred or sold.
- To attend the Tea Party you must have a Kumoricon 2018 badge.
- Guests must follow Kumoricon's Code of Conduct.
Policies for the Tea Party are subject to change as needed. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door while supplies last.
- Menu to be posted soon!
- In order to provide a perfectly elegant atmosphere and experience for all guests, our fashionable hosts have established a strict dress code. By purchasing tickets to this special event, you fully agree to all ticketing policy, conduct, and dress requirements.
- Asking for autographs and photos outside of any designated session is strictly prohibited.
- Please set all electronic devices to silent. If you must communicate using your device, please excuse yourself from the party.
- Solicitations are strictly prohibited at this event. This includes any fliers, coupons, calling cards, etc.
- Outside food and drink is strictly prohibited at the event.
- Lolita attire is required. Suit and tie formal wear is acceptable for dates of attendees wearing lolita attire.
- Casual clothing such as jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, tracksuits, sneakers, or torn clothing or shoes are not acceptable.
- Please be aware that this is not a cosplay event. Cosplaying or dressing as an anime character or as a character from any existing work is not allowed. If you think this limitation applies to your props or attire, such as scepters, fantasy wings, ears, makeup, or similar accessories, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you are unsure whether your outfit fits within these requirements, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be very happy to advise.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.