Raindrops on Roses Lolita Tea Party
We're proud to present Kumoricon's premier Lolita Tea Party—Raindrops on Roses!
Online pre-sales have now concluded. Tickets will be sold at the convention on Saturday the day before the event, subject to availability.
We cordially invite you to Kumoricon's premier Lolita Tea Party at the DoubleTree by Hilton on Sunday, November 17. Dress in your favorite coordinates and meet other lolitas over tea and lunch! This is a formal event and dress code will be in effect. We require that attendees wear lolita fashion. Enjoy delicious cuisine, games, and much more! It's going to be a truly unique dining experience!
Guests of Honor:MINORI, and ATELIER PIERROT designer Yuko Ashizawa
Date:Sunday, November 17th, 2019
Time:11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location:Pacific Northwest Ballroom, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
|Raindrops||$65||54||Includes meal and entry to the event|
|Roses||$120||6||Includes meal, entry, and seating at the VIP table with the guests of honor|
Each attendee will receive a novelty from the guest brand ATELIER PIERROT.
Ticketing and Admission Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable, and cannot be transferred or sold.
- To attend the Tea Party you must have a Kumoricon 2019 badge.
- Guests must follow Kumoricon's Code of Conduct.
Policies for the Tea Party are subject to change as needed. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door while supplies last.
- Hearts of Romaine with Garlic Croutons, Parmesan & Caesar Dressing
- Mixed Greens with Candied Hazelnuts, Dried Cranberries & Rogue River Bleu Cheese
- Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Herb Roasted Chicken Breast with Feta Cheese, Roasted Tomatoes & Chicken Jus
- Braised Beef, Red Wine Demi-Glace & Root Vegetables
- Roasted Vegetables & Quinoa
- Roasted Willamette Valley Red Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Assorted Desserts
- In order to provide a perfectly elegant atmosphere and experience for all guests, our fashionable hosts have established a strict dress code. By purchasing tickets to this special event, you fully agree to all ticketing policy, conduct, and dress requirements.
- Please refrain from asking for autographs during the event. Autograph sessions with our guests will be held at the convention during designated sessions.
- Please set all electronic devices to silent. If you must communicate using your device, please excuse yourself from the party.
- Solicitations are strictly prohibited at this event. This includes any fliers, coupons, calling cards, etc.
- Outside food and drink is strictly prohibited at the event.
- Lolita attire is required. Suit and tie formal wear is acceptable for dates of attendees wearing lolita attire.
- Casual clothing such as jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, tracksuits, sneakers, or torn clothing or shoes are not acceptable.
- Please be aware that this is not a cosplay event. Cosplaying or dressing as an anime character or as a character from any existing work is not allowed. If you think this limitation applies to your props or attire, such as scepters, fantasy wings, ears, makeup, or similar accessories, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you are unsure whether your outfit fits within these requirements, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be very happy to advise.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.