Play and Win
Do you like playing tabletop games? Do you like free things? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you should come check out our Play and Win program (PAW)! The rules are simple: everyone who plays one of our PAW games is entered into a drawing for that game at the end of con. You only get one entry per game, but you can enter every game's drawing! Winners will be announced at 2:00pm on Sunday at PAW Library, and they have until 3:00pm to pick up their game(s). At 3:00pm we will begin drawing new winners for any unclaimed games, but these new winners must be present to receive the game.
For more information, please see PAW staff.
Play and Win is available to all Kumoricon attendees and staff. To participate:
- Check out the game from the Play and Win table.
- Play at least one round of the game.
- Fill out the play log sheet. Each participant in that game must be listed.
- Each participant on the log sheet is entered into the drawing, but any player can mark the opt-out box to be excluded from the drawing.
- Play log sheets must be turned into the PAW table by 12:00 noon on Sunday to be included in the drawing.
The initial winner will be announced at 2:00pm on Sunday and a written list of winners will be posted. Winners must arrive at the PAW table by 3:00pm to claim their game. To claim their game:
- The winner must present their badge to PAW staff for verification.
- The winner will then have their photo taken with their game. This photo will be used exclusively by Kumoricon for use in marketing the PAW program.
- The winner will then receive their game.
After 3:00pm, if the game is not claimed, PAW staff will select additional winners, one at a time. Winners must be present to claim their game and follow the same procedure listed above. At 4:00pm, drawings will stop and all unclaimed games will be added to the Kumoricon library.