Kumoricon is seeking models for this year's Fashion Show, featuring our guest fashion brands! The focus this year is decora and street fashion, so it's time to get colorful!
- All participants must read and agree to follow all rules of the Fashion Show.
- All participants must have a valid Kumoricon badge.
- By participating in the Fashion Show, all participants agree to allow Kumoricon to use their images for promotional purposes, both photographs and video—both those submitted in the audition, and those taken by us.
- All convention policies must be upheld during the entirety of the Fashion Show. Anyone breaking Kumoricon rules will be disqualified and reported to Operations or Yojimbo.
- Kumoricon staff may participate in the Fashion Show as long as staff-related responsibilities are fulfilled.
How to audition
- Auditions are currently open.
- To apply, fill out the model audition form on this page, below these rules.
- The deadline for completed auditions is September 30, at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
- Auditions should include:
- Contact information
- Measurements, filled out in metric units (centimeters)
- Photos in decora fashion, modeling photos, or similar (brand photos are encouraged!)
- Head shot and body shot, required
Expectations for models
- You must provide your own wigs for show use. Natural hair will be permitted on a case by case basis.
- You will be changing clothes in front of other models, so please wear appropriate undergarments (neutral or nude color is preferred, especially for show day).
- You will need to provide your own food, so plan accordingly.
- If selected, we expect you to act in a professional manner with our guests, staff, other models and attendees. We may drop selected models at any time for misconduct.
- You must be available for the following times:
- Thursday, November 16, and/or Friday, November 17: Times TBD: Model fittings
- Saturday, November 18: 8:00am–3:00pm: Model call, rehearsal, fashion show
Selected models will be contacted via email to confirm participation in the Fashion Show. Please reply within 48 hours or you may forfeit your participation.