How are autographs working for DigiKumo?
Some DigiKumo guests will have prints available for autographs, sold through the Kumoricon merchandise store.
Some will be sold through third party group EventBrite; please see links below.
Guests with signed prints being sold through Kumoricon's merchandise store: (some autograph listings are not yet active in the store and will start to appear throughout Saturday)
- John Eric Bentley
- Steve Blum
- Billy Kametz
- Wendee Lee
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
- Karen Strassman
Please check their prices in the merchandise store.
Guests with autographs being sold through EventBrite are as follows:
Pricing for guests using EventBrite:
- Live Signing with 1-on-1 Chat: $82
- Personalized Autograph with Video Documentation of the Signing: $60
All prices include shipping and handling.
For autographed prints sold through Kumoricon's merchandise store, how does this work?
- Specific DigiKumo guests will have autographed prints available for purchase through the Kumoricon merchandise store.
- Purchased prints will be signed by the guest with a message of thanks for watching their panel during DigiKumo. These will not be personalized with any names.
- Certain guests will have up to 5 autographed prints to choose from in the Kumoricon merchandise store. While other guests will have headshots or shikishi available.
- After purchasing an autograph for a DigiKumo guest through the Kumoricon merchandise store, please allow up to one month to receive your autographed print.
How long should I anticipate shipping to take through the Kumoricon merchandise store?
Please allow up to one month to receive your autographed print.
Can I send something to the guest to have them sign it?
No. All prints will be pre-determined by the Guest of Honor.