Author Topic: Glee`  (Read 48711 times)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: Glee`
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2011, 09:37:09 pm »
Blockbuster by my house is going out of business, I got the first season for 20 bucks.  8)
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2011, 11:34:17 pm »
Did anyone hear the new song, "Animal"?

...I'm a Klainer now, I can't hide it

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:29 am »
Adorable image.

SPOILERS!

I am *so* excited for tomorrow.
As a kid I remember being shocked by the bluntness of Joan Jett's song that Gwyneth is covering. And if there is a song sexier than Kiss, I haven't heard it yet.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2011, 09:02:35 pm »
I'm going to put forth my vote that this was the best episode of Glee yet. Oh my god. ALL THAT EMOTION.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2011, 09:09:57 pm »
I CONCUR.

Also hnnnnnnnng Brittany and Santana's relationship. I've been really interested in relationships like that, especially putting them into my own work, but it's hard to find modern representations. The writing was so good, the characters are so good, oh my gosh that entire part of the episode is really putting my part of my brain in charge of writing into overdrive.

The entire episode was awesome. It's easily my favorite episode of all time.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2011, 09:31:09 pm »
Ugh, yes, so much yes. That's basically everything I wanted to say but wasn't articulate enough to actually type.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:04 am »
Although "The Power of Madonna" and "The Rocky Horror Glee Show" also remain sentimental favorites, of all the regular episodes, "Sexy" now absolutely is my favorite. Not just because the Joan Jett & Prince covers by Gwyneth were sexy. Not just because Mike O'Malley always tugs my heart strings. But most emphatically because I honestly did weep for Santana. Even more so during Landslide than at the locker. I 100% relate to her. Having had my first real girlfriend at age 9 (seriously-- kissing, spooning, holding hands in public, not allowed other girlfriends -- and we're still good friends), but then not coming out until 18, being closeted all through high school, being in love with best friends and not feeling safe to talk about it, etc. And having so often been "the girl on the side" for a girl who is in a primary with a guy. I totally related to that too. There have been moments when Glee has been so well-scripted and so well-acted that I have literally forgotten I was watching fiction. Particularly these have been Kurt's responses to being bullied (both being petrified and standing up to it), and Santana last night. Genius. Tragic, painful genius. And they've been building up to it all along. Remember "Duets"? Brit wanted to sing Melissa Etheredge's "Come To My Window" with Santana. She declined, implying it was too overtly dykey. Brit was so hurt by Santana ditching her to sing with Mercedes (though admittedly that "River Deep, Mountain High" was one of my favorite performances of the whole series). Before that wound, Brit wouldn't have looked at Artie. We now know that Santana wasn't just superficial and competitive and gunning for a chance to dine at Breadsticks. (Remember, in "Britney/Brittany", she revealed her dad is a doctor; she could take herself there any time and has no trouble getting guys to take her.)  She wasn't ready for what everyone would say about her behind her back for singing an obvious love song with a girl she obviously loved. I mean she nearly bit the head off of Rachel when Rachel made an honest compliment that included the word "Sapphic" -- Rachel, whom she knows has two gay dads, who would be the last to be homophobic towards her (other than the absent Kurt). Everything about that storyline last night felt very real. Especially how what really destroys us includes (a) lables, (b) fear of rejection, (c) inability to be open about our feelings, and (d) a falsely projected sense of imperative to choose one way or another and to choose one relationship or another. Santana didn't lose Brittany because of Artie. They obviously were still "getting [their] cuddle on" with "ladykisses" while with whichever guys. She is losing their connection because of the ultimatum of pick him or me implied by her (oh so beautiful and brave and true and painful) declaration of her own no longer wanting to be with guys. I've been on both sides of that declaration and I could not imagine that scene having been played any more brilliantly by Naya (though I certainly wish Brit had picked Santana over Artie). Thanks for listening, love, Rem.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2011, 06:29:03 pm »
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
OHMYGODTHEYJUSTKISSEDTHISISINSANESOMEONEHELPME.
I have no idea how I feel.

Save Caprica!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2011, 08:28:19 pm »
OH. MY WHAAAAT. :D
Edited so I sound more articulate.

SO saw that coming. :D Pretty much got six text messages with 'OMG' written in them. People wantin' to make sure I was watching.

I loved their soooongggsss. :D I cracked up so hard at Puck's and Santana's. Couldn't even deal, it was so funny to me. "Trouty Lips."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:55:57 pm by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2011, 09:41:36 pm »
Tonight's episode was the best episode. Ever. I can now officially die happy.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2011, 07:24:16 am »
I liked last episode better because of the character development and all that, but oh my god this episode's songs were the best yet! The two songs they performed were AMAZING! I don't usually feel the need to get Glee versions of songs on my iPod, but I NEED those two. Amazing.

Also lol Kathy Griffin.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2011, 10:50:54 am »
I loved it. Flat out loved it. Except Sue is way over the top violent and needs to face real consequences (being fired and ordered into counseling). OMG Naya Rivera, voice & moves so sexy (and she's like 23 so that's okay to say). But Amber Riley's remains my favorite voice on the show.

All the originals were breathtaking in their own way, as was Blackbird, and Raise Your Glass was fun.

And yes I have had that kind of moment Blaine had of epiphany, and enjoyed watching it happen on his face.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2011, 12:53:36 pm »
I agree with Sue needing consequences, punching a woman ON STAGE IN FRONT OF A TON OF PEOPLE would get you arrested, wouldn't it?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2011, 01:36:57 pm »
In real life, yes, unless somehow the person hit did not want to press charges and convinced people it was a stunt of some sort, but even then, engaging it in front of minor children....

Regardless, I'm looking forward to April 18....

SPOILER WARNING!!!

From Ask Ausiello:
Santana will take her rejection by Brittany? Will she be back to her old tricks? —Jessica
Ausiello: If you mean macking on anything in pants (or a skirt, for that matter), yes. In fact, in Episode 18, Sanatana gets a new love interest. Then, a source tells me, in the season’s final three episodes, “the Santana/Brittany storyline really gets kicked into high gear. There are lots of revelations.”

Yes, this is the same ep, Born This Way, in which supposedly Karofsky comes out or at least accepts himself. One ep after #17, Night of Neglect, in which Karofsky slushies Santana.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2011, 05:09:05 pm »
Since I live with my grandparents, who watch the news until like 2 in the morning every night, I have to wait til the next morning to watch Glee and for the first time ever, my sister actually watched it. And then proceeded to text me when anything awesome happened lol Her first text was just "aweh his bird died" and i was just like what? and then she was like "aweh! hes in love!" when that gorgeous lover face came over Blaine (i giggled and clapped happily to myself when i saw that this morning) and then, at last, she calls me and screams "SHE **** PUNCHED HER" and then hangs up on me.

All that aside, last nights episode was indeed amazing. I have already downloaded Loser like Me and Get it Right onto my psp and have been listening to them nonstop. In the middle of downloading Candles and Black Bird. God I love Chris' voice.
SPOILER!!!!!!!
I hear next episode will have that Sunny girl in it. (I think thats her name, i havent seen her lately so i dun remember) and shes going to be singing All By Myself by Celine. I cannot wait!

@RemSaverem Omg! I cnat wait! I have been waiting for Karofsky to come out, maybe to Emma in private or something.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2011, 01:13:28 pm »
SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Sunshine Corazon will be back, and singing All By Myself. However, that song waaaaaaaaaay predates Celine Dion (1975) and was actually by Eric Carmen. This will be in Night of Neglect (ep 17), which I read is a tribute to one-hit-wonders.

Also Mike Change will dance to Bubble Toes. One rumor had that Tina would sing; another, Quinn. Tina would make more sense, and she deserves more screen time.

I want whatever emerges with Karofsky to believable. I do not want there to be instant forgiveness of things like death threats just because he accepts himself, either. I want him to have to earn trust.

I had read that he was going to be crying in his room at some point, but that was supposed to be in association with the Valentine's ep and didn't happen. Perhaps it's in Born This Way (ep 18).

I don't think it's going to be to Emma that Karofsky comes out. I don't think he'd do it at school. I think when he got suspended briefly that his dad was going to make him get some therapy outside of school, and we did read that a casting search was on for a psychiatrist. I also hope they send Sue to it for socking that lady on stage.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2011, 04:30:38 pm »
Yes, I know its not originally by her, but I like her version better. Just like I like Glees version of Bad Romance WAY better than Lady gagas.

I hope its Quinn, I love her voice. Or, maybe her and Tina can do a duet with Mike dancing in the background. We dont get to hear either of them sing very often at all.

He better have reactions to what he did. I hope he has to earn the trust of both Kurt and Blaine, and hopefully itll be hard and it will make him realize what he did was wrong. Im sure it will be in Born This Way becuase the title and the song goes with that kind of stress over who you are and how you should be and such. Though, I havent really listened to that song yet. I know my friends love it, so Im sure I will too. I hope it will be Emma though, as like an after thing if theyve already gotten him a therapist. Because, to get help, he may feel like he need the help of Phinn and Mr Schuster (sp?) because of what he did to Kurt. Plus, in the superbowl ep he kinda came out about loving how it felt to sing. Maybe Glee club will be his out, and he wont result to violence anymore.

Im just makeing theories though lol ^-^ I cant wait to see it!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2011, 01:09:46 pm »
I agree with you!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2011, 11:18:49 pm »
I am SO SO excited for tomorrow. SO excited. Like, it's so unhealthy how much Megan (Darknight2433 or whatever the numbers are) and I call each other just to have heinously long conversations about Glee. It is actually like really sad. But I am SOOOO excited either way. <3
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: April 18, 2011, 11:21:26 pm »
SHHHH HAILEY, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT IN PUBLIC

Only private

And Blaine better kick it up and beat some boy this episode

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2011, 11:23:04 pm »
IT IS SO ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I AM ALL EXCITED. If you didn't keep sending me pictures and stuff I'd be perfectly FINE and not listening to Glee songs right now.... which I totally am not... >.> Yeah... >.>
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2011, 11:24:05 pm »
IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE A MAGNIFICENT SCENE, MA'AM

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:28:25 pm by Darknight2433 »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2011, 08:55:48 pm »
So, I'm severely disappointed. Such a long wait for nothing to happen. This was definitely not my favorite episodes. I enjoyed the songs but other than that, I can't say I was very impressed. I still have high hopes for next week.
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:11 pm »
What Hailey said.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2011, 09:02:40 pm »
what they said!

laaaaame

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2011, 02:08:31 pm »
I found Lauren slightly funny. Santana standing up to Karofsky made me happy, even though she inexplicably is not ready to be out even to Kurt & Blaine. Mike is an AMAZING and creative and funny dancer, and I want to watch his LXD (League of Extraordinary Dancers). Britanny showing she has good recall in certain areas and is not entirely a bubble brain made me very happy. I would have liked to have heard more of Tina's performance. And OMG, Mercedes' voice was impeccable.

So, agreed, not one of the best eps, but hey, even Sunshine's voice was worth listening to. I felt bad for Holly when she saw Wemma, especially since she basically catalyzed their reunion and fully knows it. But the wiping off of the grape, that was sweet.

Here's hoping Born This Way is a better ep. Reminder for those who DVR: next week's ep is 90 minutes long.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2011, 06:48:06 pm »
I agree, the episode was a little ( a lot) bland.
Not that it was bad, but not nessasarily good, either.

Save Caprica!!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2011, 11:08:02 am »
I liked the focus on characters that hadn't been getting attention. And man we hadn't heard Tina in FOREVER so it was good to hear her.

Also Santana was a total bro in this episode.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2011, 03:14:18 pm »
Santana was totally the highlight for me.
I seriously hope next week's LONG episode is AMAZING.

Also, I'm such a geek, I watched a video of Darren's Livestream today with my friend. He's too cute. It's horrible that I don't like Blaine very much.
I hope they do something with Karofsky, I have so much pity for the guy and Max Adler is so awesome. :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:38:25 am by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2011, 06:41:35 am »
I agree...aside a few highlights & some good musical numbers, this was an incredible disappointment of an episode. It seemed like it was just slapped together...hope the last few of the season make up for it.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2011, 10:06:00 pm »

Born This Way may have been my favorite episode of Glee this far.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »
Agree completely. I thought it was fantastic.
I miss 2010.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2011, 12:27:09 am »
I think tonight was the first episode where I was truly and genuinely sexually attracted to Kurt. I've always loved him, but there was always the separation in my head of "he doesn't play for my team, it would never work out", and tonight that went completely out the window. Whoop, there it went

BLAINE BEING SAD AT SEEING KURT LEAVE BROKE MY HEART. DARREN CRISS YOU ARE MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD I'M PRETTY SURE

And Santana was stunning and amazing as usual and she confuses my sexuality at every turn as usual

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2011, 06:18:43 pm »
I don't know why they had to make this a 90 minute ep. It could have been done better in an hour.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2011, 07:37:29 pm »
I don't know why they had to make this a 90 minute ep. It could have been done better in an hour.

Trudat.

Also Kelsey, Santana confuses me too. I liked her in this episode. Not a big fan of Lauren this time around though, which is weird because she's my favorite character usually.
And yeah hnnnnng Kurt, dat gif.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2011, 11:41:57 am »

Born This Way may have been my favorite episode of Glee this far.
Well said...couldn't agree more. Was so hooked into that episode that I was sad when it ended lol.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2011, 12:14:32 pm »
My Warblers CD just arrived. Thought you all should know. :D
I miss 2010.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2011, 09:05:13 pm »
OH MY GOD. TONIGHT'S EPISODE. ALL OF MY TEARS. ALL OF THEM.

But then I've loved Sam hardcore from day one so this was a super duper heartbreak episode.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2011, 09:11:47 pm »
ALL MY CREYS

ALSO OH MY GOD NEXT EPISODE CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT-

And am I the only one who baww'd at the It Gets Better commercial?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2011, 09:41:17 pm »
I always baww at It Gets Better commercials ;_;

KURT IN A KILT NEXT EPISODE SLDKFJSLDIJF

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »
... I thought the episode was kind of lacking. Not a terrible episode, but nothing great either. The It Gets Better commercial made me more emotional than anything that happened. ;<
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2011, 09:53:10 pm »
I enjoyed Brittany the most.
I miss 2010.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2011, 03:21:34 pm »
OH GODDDDDDD..... Darren Criss is singing "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You" next week..... One of my all time favorite songs, I'm looking forward to this more than anything else that might happen. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOV6I4fYnvQ

Excuse me while I go dance now....
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »
OH GODDDDDDD..... Darren Criss is singing "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You" next week..... One of my all time favorite songs, I'm looking forward to this more than anything else that might happen. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOV6I4fYnvQ

Excuse me while I go dance now....

The track got leaked, you heard it yet?
I miss 2010.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2011, 01:35:53 am »
FFFFF.... I HAD NO IDEA!!!! Excuse me while I listen and die happy. =]
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 09:09:47 pm »
Three words:

I enjoyed that.
I miss 2010.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2011, 09:14:47 pm »
ANOTHER 3 WORDS!

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2011, 09:21:17 pm »
AUGH OH GOD
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline UtadaFan20

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2011, 09:31:22 pm »
Loved tonight's episode. OMG.

Wished Kurofsky and grown some and danced with Kurt though. I think it may have been eaiser for him though if Kurt had said something more along the lines of... "It's just a dance"

And Kurt WAY TO SHOW THEM WHO'S GOT THE REAL STRENGTH AND "COURAGE" IN THAT SCHOOL.
Kumoricon 2012??????

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »
I KNOW RIGHT! If I was in Kurt's position, I honestly wouldn't have been able to do something like that.
It took some serious Balls, I felt like Kurofsky recognizes how strong Kurt is, and Blaine is obviously impressed with it because, like he said, "I'm crazy about you."
BTW, I'm sure every girl in America wants to be Kurt at this point, I mean, When i grow up I want to be Chris Colfer. XD
Next con: Kumori-con