Author Topic: Glee`  (Read 47994 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Glee`
« Reply #250 on: September 30, 2011, 06:55:21 pm »
The lunchboxes made me think of Kate on Lost.
It doesn't make sense that Quinn would become a bully. A burnout, maybe. Bully, no.
The "I once ate cat poop" line was ridiculous and sounded like they were just trying to make another Brittany. There can be only one.

The Sue vs. the arts plot is actually somewhat savvy, there are already fundraising campaigns out there (I have gotten emails from them) talking about how there really are politicians organizing against arts funding for schools....

I want eps with the backstories on the band & the piano player.
I don't miss Trouty Mouth, but Santana was hot in that song.

Suga is offensive.

However, I had a horrible experience living with someone who really did use his self-diagnosed Asperger's as a weapon (and deliberately threatened my cat). So there are people like that, sadly.

I'm not happy about Shelby being back, but I'm glad there's mention of Beth.

Beiste was realistic about how sometimes people who have enthusiasm but not talent can be incorporated in sideline roles. With our Marching Band we had flag twirlers and such....

I liked the unicorn stuff except the cotton candy part. Loved the locker (last year, too).

Hahaha does someone really play the Forum? I say Funny Thing when I was in elementary. Can't remember.

Yes Mike Chang is amazing.

Yeah I thought Blaine was older than Kurt last year.

Yay for responsible Puck.

Yes, I thought Kurt would be a better Maria. He could've campaigned for that. Burt would've backed him. A Kurt-Mercedes Diva Off would much more interest me than one involving Rachel.

Yes, I <3 Burt.

SPOILER PHOTO..................
http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/glee-asian-f_240.jpg

I own those exact stockings. So I might cosplay this if I can find the skirt & a wig. Walking around spewing Brittanyisms would amuse me.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2011, 08:49:50 am »
May I point out that if Mercedes isn't preggo my whole life is a lie?
And
That I miss Sam
Mostly because I don't like her new boyfriend
:c
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2011, 09:58:37 am »
I missed it lastnight! I got my stupid times wrong and went to the movies.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2011, 11:57:21 am »
I'm interested in cosplaying Brit in last night's hall/pep rally scene, as I have her stockings, if I can find her skirt.

Every scene with Mike Chang was amazing, and he has become a favorite for me. Curious was the actor always able to sing and they just made his character need to learn? Or did the actor actually also evolve?

I hadn't heard the term "Asian F" but grew up in a town that was almost entirely Jewish and Asian and was well aware of pressure to get straight A's, in both cultures. For example, I got grounded when I got my first B while all the rest of my grades were straight A's.

Absolutely must see Dreamgirls after that big group scene.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #254 on: October 11, 2011, 09:01:00 am »
May I point out that if Mercedes isn't preggo my whole life is a lie?
And
That I miss Sam
Mostly because I don't like her new boyfriend
:c

Jess & I are also suspecting Mercedes is preggo...that was the first thing I said when she acted sick the first time.

**SPOILER WARNING**

I can't wait for Nov. 1st for the Pot O' Gold Episode with Damien's first appearance on the show as an exchange student living with Brittany. G/F & I ended up watching all of the Glee Project & really liked him. Reading the tidbits they have about the episode on Wiki has me very excited to see his character.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #255 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:08 pm »
Sooo no glee tonight?

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2011, 07:01:51 am »
November 1st is the air date for the next episode.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2011, 09:56:33 am »
Thats stupid ;-; thank you