Re: Glee`
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 08:44:59 pm »
^ GOOD!

(ari calls it Kids Bob on steroids lol)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:45:07 pm »
I DUN KNOW WHUT IT IS BUT I LIKE THE SUPER COOL 80's THEME SONG.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »
^ GOOD!

(ari calls it Kids Bob on steroids lol)
God Ari is so cool.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 09:19:13 pm »
I watched it :B

I freaked out when Rachel sang "What I Did for Love" since it's from the best musical ever, A Chorus Line.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 09:32:12 pm »
Means weekly Glee parties are happenin' at my place again!~
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:59 pm »
please dont hate me but i think glee is over played and talked about way to much. Its all i hear. Its cool i guess
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 10:04:44 pm »
please dont hate me but i think glee is over played and talked about way to much. Its all i hear. Its cool i guess
Man this posts reminds me when they sang, "Hate on Me", that was ballin.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 10:07:47 pm »
Have you ever watched it?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 10:12:18 pm »
just bits of it. My family watches it and it gets on my nerves. I real sorry if i sound mean or bitchy... Horrible headach

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:54 pm »
just bits of it. My family watches it and it gets on my nerves. I real sorry if i sound mean or bitchy... Horrible headach
Hm well it's like saying you don't like a food that you've never tasted, you don't know until you try it.

I thought Glee was kinda dumb til I watched it.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 10:28:54 pm »
Hm well it's like saying you don't like a food that you've never tasted, you don't know until you try it.

I thought Glee was kinda dumb til I watched it.
^That was me, as well.

And then Katie(Soundy), made me watch it when Neil Patrick Harris was on and I fell in love~
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 10:38:34 pm »
then ill try.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 11:24:09 pm »
Tuesdays can now return to their former glory. =]
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 10:13:49 am »
I orient my week around watching Glee now the way I used to around watching Lost. (Could shows be more opposite?!)

There are still moments every episode that make me squick and go "OMG they went there?"

If I didn't know that both Ryan Murphy & Jane Lynch are out & proud I would have taken awhile to warm up to Sue.

I enjoy rewatches even more than the first watches, and I cosplayed Rachel's stuffed animal dress from "Theatricality", the Lady Gaga episode, at Kumoricon. Perhaps some of you are among the many who actually recognized the costume, which made me squee.

I would be so very grateful if anyone who took my pic in that cosplay could please PM me with it or post it in the thread. Thanks!

PS Last night I was not surprised that Rachel would be Sue-like in trying to get rid of her competition, but I was disgusted by her initial racism in how she would condescend to a foreign exchange student.
PPS Anyone else think Finn has a crush on the new guy, Sam? I think it would be cool if he did and if Kurt noticed it before Finn did and Kurt was jealous.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:15:28 am by RemSaverem »
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 06:12:53 pm »
PS Last night I was not surprised that Rachel would be Sue-like in trying to get rid of her competition, but I was disgusted by her initial racism in how she would condescend to a foreign exchange student.
PPS Anyone else think Finn has a crush on the new guy, Sam? I think it would be cool if he did and if Kurt noticed it before Finn did and Kurt was jealous.
To the PS: I know!!! She went a little too far. I mean I knew that she was a bit racist but dang! Also, I really liked Sunny's voice. I hope she comes back! ;O;
PPS: Hmm, I didn't see it. I just see him as more of the new generation Finn, shaking the scene by stealing his popularity. He's also insecure like Finn too.

Also, lemme just say that I love Puck (even if he's kind of, well, a pig. Haha). *3*
There's just something about guys and mohawks. IDK.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 07:16:13 pm »
I'm good at getting people in to shows *skips*

I watched it Tuesday, and I was disappointed to be honest. I liked Artie and Tina being together so much, and that she ended up with Mike made me super sad face.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 10:37:29 pm »
I'm good at getting people in to shows *skips*

I watched it Tuesday, and I was disappointed to be honest. I liked Artie and Tina being together so much, and that she ended up with Mike made me super sad face.

You know they'll likely end up back together though... this just gives Artie a chance to step up his A-Game. Besides I'm glad that Mike is getting more screen time, his facial expressions in the background were always kind of my fave. =]

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 07:43:02 am »
I love it and love it more.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 08:06:49 am »
I keep meaning to watch this show 'cause everyone's saying it's so good but I forget and then it's Wednesday and I'm going 'wtf I missed it again' and I don't wanna start not at the beginning and gaaaahhh. D:
I miss 2010.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 08:09:29 am »
^same. I dont watch tv much so i missed tryen it out alot

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 08:33:08 am »
To the PS: I know!!! She went a little too far. I mean I knew that she was a bit racist but dang! Also, I really liked Sunny's voice. I hope she comes back! ;O;
PPS: Hmm, I didn't see it. I just see him as more of the new generation Finn, shaking the scene by stealing his popularity. He's also insecure like Finn too.

Also, lemme just say that I love Puck (even if he's kind of, well, a pig. Haha). *3*
There's just something about guys and mohawks. IDK.
I've always liked Puck, too. The antidote to Jacob Ben Israel. I don't recall Rachel being racist. In one ep there was a pic of her 2 gay dads and 1 was black. Hardest for me to buy was confident Santana getting a boob job. Really looking forward to finally hearing Brittany sing next week! The vest & fedora look will be cute :) I would cosplay that :)
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24:47 am »
@ Kaitlyn
I guess I like that he's getting more screen time, but Artie is my favorite character (along with Brittany) and I am sad that he's sad D':
It is going to be...

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 09:17:19 pm »
BUT ASIAN AND OTHER ASIAN ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 09:14:46 pm »
I saw commercials for this show and I thought it was a satire on the subject, but I guess it's another drama/'reality' type thing?
-Isn't in on the whole mainstream tv gig-
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 09:34:10 pm »
I saw commercials for this show and I thought it was a satire on the subject, but I guess it's another drama/'reality' type thing?
-Isn't in on the whole mainstream tv gig-
It's both.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 10:42:22 am »
Totally psyched for this week's ep. Hoping for backstory on Brittany, as well as finally hearing her solo.

OMG HARRY FROM A VERY POTTER MUSICAL IS GOING TO BE THE NEW GAY KID ON GLEE AND OMG I DIDN'T REALIZE THEIR TROUPE WAS FROM MY ALMA MATER! http://www.buddytv.com/articles/glee/darren-criss-joins-as-new-gay-38191.aspx
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 02:31:57 pm by RemSaverem »

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 03:11:12 pm »
I don't think that is right, Sam is going to be Kurt's boyfriend, so says the producers.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 03:11:53 pm »
I MIGHT MAKE IT MORE OF A PRIORITY TO WATCH THIS IF HE'S ON THERE SRSLY.

Also is there anywhere that people know of that I can catch up on this show online? I'm sick, I have lots of time. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2010, 01:43:32 am »
DOUBLE POST

YOU GUYS I GOOGLED IT AND OMG I'M ON EPISODE 8 AND IT'S SO GOOOOOD. O:
I miss 2010.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 05:01:02 am »
-_-" when Glee first came out (the first pilot episode) i LOOOVED it... now it's starting to bug me how sooo many ppl are just ... i donno.. they are really killing it for me :( and it makes meh sadz D: you guys have to CHANGE this for meh! please! help me get it UNkilled! let it be this way! less knowed by the crazy younger society that is killing us ALL! (stupid jonnas and high school musical followers <_< those are teh kidz that just kill this for meh ;~;)

i think it's because ppl don't know how interesting a show is and they bash it, and they will be like "it looks kinda 'un-cool' and stupid and i won't watch it" and then later when supposedly "everyone" is watching it and it's "cool" now these ppl <-< decide to watch it and go "OMAGA! it's SO EPICLY AWESOME and YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!" that there ... is down right annoying... don't u? ._. (sorry for the small troll there -D-")

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 08:38:11 am »
You kind of have to just learn to ignore that kind of stuff, particularly with younger teens/kids it's encouraged to be into what the "group" is into, so the fact that particular groups have jumped on the 'Glee' bandwagon and latched on for dear life is not surprising. When you start to get irritated with certain fans just remind yourself that the fact that that person is watching is just adding one more person to the overall ratings the show gets, and that the longer the series continue to has so much support, there will continue to be more episodes of 'Glee' and a higher budget to carry out the epic Brittney/Madonna/Lady Gaga episodes that require more cash to pull off. =]

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2010, 09:10:25 am »
I have the first season sitting at home waiting to be watched (thanks to Raptor & Rebel's recommendations :P)...just need to find the time now.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2010, 09:46:52 am »
saw the preview on tv and my thought was "is this a punishment?"
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2010, 10:00:47 am »
BRITT EPISODE TONIGHT.
Aine and I were talking, and we are both angry that they have never given her a solo before.
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2010, 12:56:15 pm »
Honestly I am hoping that the directors will have it be the case that she has some kind of developmental and/or learning disability that was overlooked/never diagnosed because she is so good looking. Seriously. I have known of things like this happening. Remember the ep where Shue flunked some of the Cheerios in Spanish, including Brit who even misspelled her own name? I have known of things like sports champs getting passing grades who were barely functionally literate, but the school pressured teachers to keep them matriculating so they could play their sports....I picture Brit like that....if she weren't pretty & athletic someone would be trying to figure out if she has a learning disability or something....?

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 08:53:40 pm »
ARTIE ON FOOTBALL!

BRITNEY/BRITNAY!

JOHN F*CKING STAMOS.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 11:51:35 pm »
You kind of have to just learn to ignore that kind of stuff, particularly with younger teens/kids it's encouraged to be into what the "group" is into, so the fact that particular groups have jumped on the 'Glee' bandwagon and latched on for dear life is not surprising. When you start to get irritated with certain fans just remind yourself that the fact that that person is watching is just adding one more person to the overall ratings the show gets, and that the longer the series continue to has so much support, there will continue to be more episodes of 'Glee' and a higher budget to carry out the epic Brittney/Madonna/Lady Gaga episodes that require more cash to pull off. =]
*claps* ;w; i think u just gave me the happiest moment in ANY tv/show related part of my life! thanks! ;w; i really like how u stated that and you have sooo encouraged me to start the series from the beginning again :3

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:20 am »
When I was teensy tiny I had a crush on John Stamos as Blackie Parrish on General Hospital.

The first time I actually thought Rachel looked cute was last night's episode. Though IMHO the most beautiful I've seen any girl on there was Santana in the white suit, and most alluring, Britanny in the sparkly barely-there outfit with Stamos in the dentist chair. For guys I think Mr. Shue & Puck are cute. Of course all the folks playing teens are in their 20s & 30s.

Every episode of Glee seems to have some squick. Last night I *really* was squicked by the Jacob Ben Israel character. Ew, seriously, gross, ew. Had it been up to me his only appearance would've been to provide Brittany's classic line, "It's like a Jewish cloud", about his Jew-fro. As a Jew who grew up with friends with Jew-fros, I *so* am going to adopt that line.

It will be interesting to see if Brit follows through with a Kesha solo next week.

Still hating Terry. Relatively useless character. Though I liked the actress on Heroes.

Mostly looking forward now to the Rocky Horror Picture Show ep! Jayma (Emma) used "Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Toucha- Touch Me" as her audition song& is rumored to reprise it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:27:53 am by RemSaverem »

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2010, 04:36:38 pm »
Britanny was so amazing! Dem dance moves.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 07:09:17 pm »
too bad britney only appeared briefly :0

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2010, 10:43:09 am »
@ fleur: I'd read Heather Morris was a backup dancer for Beyonce for a year & a half. I was amazed how she was comfortable with the (presumably real) snake.
@Pots: I was relieved she looked pretty & healthy.

Wonder if that unauthorized biography Rachel was reading is a real book.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 06:48:10 pm »
Yeah that's what a couple people have told me.
And I work at the Zoo and have to hold snakes, they're actually pretty chill, especially if they are ones used for entertainment, which I assume that one was.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 04:45:36 am »
I've held my friends' ball pythons.

So. This week. "Grilled Cheezus". The expected-to-be-controversial religion-themed ep.
          ...........MAJOR SPOILERS.........

................LOOK AWAY IF YOU WISH.............

These combine last week's preview & what I've read online:

Looks like Kurt's dad is in ? coma ? in hospital ? car crash? heart attack? <<EDIT: Heart attack.>>
Kurt goes to church with Mercedes to pray for him? <<EDIT: Yes.>>
Kurt sings "Papa, Can You Hear Me?"--Barbara Streisand song from Yentl. <<EDIT: Rachel sings it.>>
We will cry in this ep. <<EDIT: VERY TRUE.>>
I really hope that Kurt's dad lives. Amazing character-- and given 5 recently highly publicized suicides by gay teens in the past 2 weeks, literally it's life & death to keep the storyline going of his acceptance of Kurt's coming out & his defending Kurt against homophobia, even within his own extended family (e.g., when he kicked out Finn).
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:02:45 pm by RemSaverem »

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2010, 08:22:06 pm »
MY GOD IS A CHEESY GOD.

ALSO, A DWARF TEAPOT ONE.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2010, 09:03:46 pm »
Thank you Grilled Cheezus.....

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2010, 09:16:01 pm »
I'm pretty sure what Kurt said about the teapot dwelling dwarf with lightning shooting boobs was the highlight of the episode.
<3
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2010, 10:04:55 pm »
Actually I loved Sue in this ep. Whenever we get more of her actual backstory, it really impresses me. And OMG Amber Riley. The pipes on that gal are unmatched.

...Brit did not sing her Ke$ha solo though. Ho hum.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2010, 03:24:00 pm »
I actually really liked the episode. I think they did a good job of incorporating several different views in a way that hopefully didn't offend anyone here.
Although the episode did confirm that Finn can't sing very well at all lol... but maybe that's just me.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2010, 03:31:39 pm »
I actually really liked the episode. I think they did a good job of incorporating several different views in a way that hopefully didn't offend anyone here.
Although the episode did confirm that Finn can't sing very well at all lol... but maybe that's just me.

Agreed. It was actually the episode that squicked me the least. I don't recall another ep in which I was not squicked. An antidote to horrible Jacob squick last week!

Yeah, Finn's cute, love his character (except when he lapses into homophobia, but it's realistic, and he's trying to overcome it), but he's not the strongest singer of the bunch.
I LOL'd over Puck saying he was on a roll of only songs by Jewish artists. Perhaps he shares the passion my family does for knowing who's who/who's Jew (we used to read a site called JewWho for tihs). Didn't know about Billy Joel!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 04:38:56 pm »
I still am not a huge fan of the 2nd season, but for right now I'm rolling with it.
I lost respect for Mercedes in the episode just because she kept pushing her beliefs on Kurt, when it seemed like he didn't want them. Although I see where she's coming from, I absolutely hate it when people do that to me.
I also gained a lot of respect for Kurt, and for Sue.

...Brit did not sing her Ke$ha solo though. Ho hum.
THAT MADE ME SAD ;n;
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:03:32 pm by soundninja12 »
It is going to be...

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 06:16:39 pm »
Britney kind of looks like Kesha... or is it just me?

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 06:55:28 pm »
I think I'm okay without the Ke$ha solo, especially considering Kurt's dad. It would just seem a little awkward in the same episode (WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN' FEELING LIEK...) lol although what am I saying? There was a grilled cheezus.
I understand where Mercedes is coming from and can also see why Kurt might feel the way that he does (although I am not in the position to say that I understand where he's coming from because that would be ignorant). It's so hard seeing a friend in pain, especially one that you're really close to.
And I'm glad that someone agreed with me about Finn's voice. It bugged the hell outta me. Why is one of the main singers also one of the worst? D:
Hurry Artie, Puck, Kurt- Somebody get in there and fix this!

Btw I really look forward to those moments between Sue and her sister. They're always so touching ;A;

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 08:40:32 pm »
Sue is totally my favorite. I love how opposite she is, and I loved everything she said in the Cheesus episode.
I think Jane Lynch (the actress) is hilarious.
I miss 2010.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 11:31:15 pm »
Sue actually really got to me in this episode... especially when she was talking to Emma, it just kind of reminded me of similar conversations I've had with people.

I agree about Finn's voice... I don't think he's a horrible singer, but I never really find myself looking forward to any of his solo numbers. Though I do absolutely love that song. =]

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2010, 09:11:38 am »
MIKE AND TINA RELATIONSHIP TROUBLAN! PUCK'S IN JUVIE-AN! ARTIE BECOMING A MAN-AN! DUETAN! SAM HAVING A HUGE MOUTH-AN! RACHEL AND FIN OFFENSIVE-AN! BRITTANY AND SATANNA LESBIAN-AN! BRITTANY HAVING FEELINGS FOR ARTIE-AN! BRITTANY MAKING ME FEEL THINGS-AN!
Good episode was indeed good.
This post brought to you by CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL and Turning nouns into verbs-an.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2010, 09:26:20 am »
That, my dear sir, was beautiful.

I cried at the end, all pansy like.
I want Sam to be gaaaay. Please?
And I really don't want him to be with Quinn because she's a hoe.
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2010, 10:59:51 am »
(Spoilers).(1) No Sue, yet enjoyable & thought-provoking.(2) No squick.Phew!(3)Mike Chang really can't sing? Guess they'll keep him for the dance moves?(4) Interesting that the dissonance between Mike & Tina, who connected not in Glee Club but at Asian Camp, would be over Tina wanting to have less of an overt Asian emphasis in their plans than Mike does; I've known of similar minor tensions irl.(5) I <3 Brit more every ep. Never liked Artie; always felt his & Tina's pairing felt as false/forced as Tina's stutter. It wasn't fair for Santana to sabotage things for Brit & him; I'd prefer thinking it was because she reciprocated Brit's jealousy, but wouldn't be surprised if it were more like Rachel-type plotting. It looked like Brit did actually like (not love or anything, but like) Artie, & I would've been curious to hear them together. I resent Artie, who clearly gave consent to sex with someone he called his girlfriend, later publicly humiliating Brit about it & acting as if it were not consensual. & Brit has been totally open about her promiscuity (talking about it at Glee & in bed with Artie), so for him to hold that against her later was also unfair. Brit seemed truly (&logically) hurt & confused. Her wanting to do the Lady & The Tramp scene was too adorable for words & suggests longing for a real relationship/date. That she wanted to duet to a love/sex song by out-lesbian Melissa Etheridge, with Santana, & brought it up while making out with her, suggests along with other parts of the ep, that she's unilaterally in love with Santana. I feel sad for her. She was also self-deprecating about her intelligence at the start of the ep; her self-esteem could be quite low by the end of it...my childhood best friend who was promiscuous young never got over the taunting about it & ultimately suicided (may she rest in peace). So I really hope things happen to help Brit like herself more.(6)Santana +Mercedes=best duet by far.(7)Sam didn't mind Kurt talking to him in the shower. Confident guy comfortable with gays. Yay!(8 )Mike O'Malley still amazing!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 11:11:53 am by RemSaverem »

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2010, 12:07:29 pm »
That, my dear sir, was beautiful.

I cried at the end, all pansy like.
I want Sam to be gaaaay. Please?
And I really don't want him to be with Quinn because she's a hoe.
I actually really like Quinn XD
AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL PUCK COMES BACK! Look out, Sam! You're dead meat. Hahaha. <3
I really shouldn't be so excited for this. Sam is a cool guy. All in all, I really liked this episode.
Plus, hey, we already know that Kurt is getting a bf (and he's totes hot).

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2010, 12:32:14 pm »
Is anyone else just itching for him to show up? OMG it's driving me crazy!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 12:37:18 pm by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2010, 12:55:45 pm »
Whether you mean Harry Potter from the Very Potter Musical or Puck, yes.

Anyone else catch Jane Lynch on Saturday Night Live? What did everyone think of that?

Anyone else planning to cosplay and sing & dance along for the Rocky Horror ep? I so totally will.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2010, 01:06:35 pm »
...Am I the only person in the world who hasn't seen Rocky Horror Picture Show?
I miss 2010.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2010, 03:58:52 pm »
I was actually stunned that my exgirlfriend Arashi (a Creation Station panelist for Orycon) hasn't seen it. She'd be perfect for it, & vice-versa.

Here's some pics (some may consider pics spoilers) :
http://www.popsugar.com/Sugar-Shout-Out-Glee-Rocks-Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-11425881

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2010, 04:21:37 pm »
...Am I the only person in the world who hasn't seen Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Maybe you should try to see it before the next episode of Glee comes out. I'll probably watch it again XD

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2010, 12:52:52 pm »
Are you shivering with antici......pation?
Here are the songs from The Rocky Horror Glee Show!
Obviously there are spoilers for who cosplays whom.
........................SPOILER WARNING............
http://www.gleethemusic.com/us/episode/rocky-horror-glee-show

I was stunned with whom they picked for Sweet Transvestite. My favorite voice on the show, but I had been looking forward to seeing someone male in drag...though I did drag kings as well (and have done drag/crossplay myself).

What's most odd to me is that they went out of their way to replace "transsexual" with "sensational", but yet left in "satanic mechanic"???? Bizarre.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2010, 01:15:52 pm »
Well first off, That is a horrible change for the song.

Secondly, you can't really call it cosplay as the characters are performing the play itself.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:21:18 pm by Classy Viking »
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2010, 01:20:37 pm »
Ok. They also made some of the lyrics to Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me more chaste, replacing "petting", "seat-wetting", and "hand".
They very much changed the vocals in Time Warp as well.
Nonetheless this should be incredibly fun.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2010, 08:07:55 pm »
Dissapointed by re-run. :c
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2010, 08:11:30 pm »
^ Word
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2010, 12:50:32 am »
I had never seen "Hairography", except for the "Papa Don't Preach" scene. Ironically, not knowing they'd be airing that ep, I'd already been wearing my sweatshirt from the Chicago stage show of "Hair", for which I'd been on stage dancing with Woof and my pal Edye for "Let the Sunshine In". "Imagine" was great. I've seen live a deaf choir/dance troupe, all African-Americans: The Wild Zappers, if I recall correctly. They played the Green Show at the Shakespeare Fest and were great.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2010, 06:00:01 pm »
Rocky Horror episode was win. Just sayin'.

Save Caprica!!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2010, 06:14:01 pm »
I actually thought it was kind of lame.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2010, 06:18:37 pm »
Why? I thought that the lyric changes were necessary for a family oriented show. Yes, I was disappointed by some of them, but I understood why they took some of it out. The performances were spot on in my opinion, and I loved almost every number.

Save Caprica!!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2010, 07:58:39 pm »
Oh the lyric changes didn't bother me at all, just the way that people (mostly the adults) were acting bugged me. I liked the music and singing too, but the whole idea for the episode seemed kinda dumb. It was a bad idea based on another bad idea and ended up feeling like a waste of an episode.

Maybe it's because I didn't watch most of the first season, but I honestly don't care much about the teacher and his idiotic ways, I care about the kids in the club and them growing and changing and singing cool songs.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2010, 08:40:01 pm »
Ah...
Well it's the first season where you really bond with the teacher.

Save Caprica!!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2010, 08:50:29 pm »
It just seems like he's more immature than the students.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2010, 08:55:36 pm »
Sometimes, but you have to feel for him when he left his wife for her and then after some girl sleeps in his bed she brakes up with him and kind of leaves him screwed >.<

Save Caprica!!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2010, 09:47:59 pm »
I had read that the ep had come about because "Emma" sang Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me as her audition song, so I knew that was coming, but I was impressed by it, and especially Brittany & Santana were so cute during it. Chris Colfer had told the press the song he'd most wanted to do was The Time Warp, and of everyone, I felt he tried most to match the original. Though it felt odd that he'd object to being in the corset, given other thing's he'd worn in the hall, especially during "Theatricality". But wow, Amber Riley sure has pipes. BTW, I was Magenta in The Time Warp in 6th grade for the talent show, and other pals did Eddie's Teddy, and our Junior High did not attack nor censor.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2010, 06:54:28 am »
I was amazingly disappointed.
I agree with Katie, the numbers were okay (I was disappointed by the lack of Sam singing, and I really hated the changes in 'Touch-a-touch-me' x.x, though I liked that Emma sung it) but I didn't like the plot of the episode. There was nothing even interesting about the plot line and I was disappointed.
I also didn't like that Mercedes played Frank-n-Furter. I seriously thought that Kurt should have played him.
I also didn't like the plot parts with Finn and Sam. It didn't seem serious enough to e talking about weight problems (I thought that if they're going to do an episode about that they should focus on it more seriously), nor did I like Carl or whatever being part of the production. It seemed inappropriate, as was Shue being Rocky.
*sigh*
I just wasn't a big fan of the episode.
It is going to be...

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2010, 07:22:14 am »
I haven't seen the movie it was based on so I guess I didn't see much wrong with it because of that, but I do LOVE Emma's voice. Her singing was my favorite part.
I miss 2010.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2010, 10:08:53 am »
I agree with DS. Part of the fun for me was that characters we do not normally think of as among the singers on the show (Emma & Carl) got to rock out.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2010, 02:23:03 pm »
I agree about the teachers. It was just weird. In season 1, the chemistry between Emma and Shue was adorable. Now it just bugs the hell out of me... but that might be because I like Carl more.
I didn't really care for the episode and I almost feel like the writers didn't plan for a second season, because it's significantly lacking in material.
I don't know. Oh, I also didn't like Mercedes playing Frank-N-Furter. Shue being Rocky felt kind of creepy. HE'S A TEACHER. YUCK.
I think Jon Stamos and Emma did a good job on their solo parts though.
AND PUCK IS COMING BACK FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. 'BOUT TIME. \o/

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2010, 02:33:31 pm »
Remember they are skipping a week for elections. I believe Darren Criss debuts Nov 9.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2010, 10:20:15 am »
Maybe I'm disappointed because I assumed it was going to just be "Glee performs Rocky Horror," like them doing the whole show.

I wish they would, it'd be amazing >:
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2010, 08:08:24 pm »
GLEEEEE. :D
I miss 2010.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2010, 08:15:37 pm »
Loving this ep!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2010, 08:21:10 pm »
Darren Criss made my WEEK.
He is so fabulous.
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2010, 08:23:36 pm »
HE IS AMAZINNNG

The hand holding scene made my week as well

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2010, 08:23:49 pm »
Darren Criss made my WEEK.
He is so fabulous.

Melting.....that performance was awesome. I never thought I'd actually be rooting for Kurt to transfer....One Love was great too

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2010, 08:54:10 pm »
JUST.THREW.UP.IN.MY.MOUTH.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2010, 09:02:25 pm »
THAT EPISODE WAS SO CRAZY!
I miss 2010.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2010, 09:06:28 pm »
BEST EVER.

They only sang like three songs but who cares omg.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2010, 09:06:58 pm »
I LOVED IT SO MUCH.

The Courage shrine made me just die.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2010, 09:07:54 pm »
Man, Glee just been sloppy recently. This whole episode only felt half done.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2010, 09:08:41 pm »
Courage shrine = the cutest thing in the world.
B'awwwww <3
Kiss filled episode. Also "WTH" filled and "b'awww" filled.
It is going to be...

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2010, 09:10:25 pm »
Man, Glee just been sloppy recently. This whole episode only felt half done.
Screw you it was amazing.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2010, 09:11:34 pm »
So many adorable yet terrifying moments in one episode.... DARREN CRISS IS ADORABLEEEEEEEE! =]

My mom and I just about died at the courage text.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2010, 09:16:11 pm »
I LOVED IT SO MUCH.

The Courage shrine made me just die.

MAJOR SPOILERS FOLLOW.....

LOOK AWAY IF YOU PREFER.....

I knew I'd love Blaine, but seriously, wow. He is dreamy.
This is the first episode in which I actually liked Artie all the way through.
I could actually "buy" him & Puck aligning.
Sue is so gonna cream Shue for Bieste staying.
And the shock kiss...seriously...I just...held my breath. I mean, I do believe that most bullies are, shall we say, overcompensating. But holy crap.
The saddest part of the whole ep for me was that Kurt would consider that virtually assaultive kiss more "real" than consensually experimenting with Brit.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2010, 03:59:03 pm »
Loved this episode! I was very... what's the word? Empowered, i guess. But it was great.  ;D

Save Caprica!!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2010, 04:02:12 pm »
[bMAJOR SPOILERS.....

LOOK AWAY IF YOU PREFER.....

[/b]
Can't wait for Gwyneth! "The Substitute" next week.
"Umbrella/Singing in the Rain" mash-up......oh yeah.
Had a crush on Gene Kelly from that film (and Anchors Aweigh) as a kid

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2010, 09:38:17 pm »
I feel like season two is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Sooooo many plot holes and the song selections are just... weird. :/
But maybe that's just me.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2010, 09:46:28 pm »
I would have loved to have known a parent with as unconditional positive regard & commitment, yet as much genuineness & candor, as Burt Hummel.
Presently listening to a Glee CD from the library. "Beautiful" as sung by Mercedes remains very moving to me.
I want to cosplay either Sue in her wedding dress or Sue in her zuit suit or both.
My hypothesis about Sue's mom is that what motivated her to go chase Nazis was knowing they would've killed her & her daughter with Down's syndrome for "dirtying the gene pool".
Starting to like Brit & Artie together.
Looking forward to Sectionals.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2010, 08:45:52 am »
I feel like season two is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Sooooo many plot holes and the song selections are just... weird. :/
But maybe that's just me.
My G/F & I both kinda feel the same after the last few episodes...hopefully they clean it up a bit. The episodes aren't horrible or anything...just not anywhere near as good as season 1.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2010, 09:13:26 am »
I agree, but maybe it's one of those things where we're supposed to be all confused and then everything makes sense in the end!
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2010, 09:35:07 am »
I sure hope so!
ThewholeKurtthingruinedmylife.
And although I don't think it is really all his fault, I want to blame Blaine. I just have been very discontent with him so far -.-

What is Sam doing giving Quinn a ring? I mean, seriously. I dated my last girlfriend for 11 months and 3 weeks (can I just say a year?) and neither of us gave the other a promise ring. I don't think that he has the right to do that, honestly. It might be just that it's a little sore of a topic for me, but still. You date someone before you promise to marry them.
It is going to be...

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2010, 02:29:56 pm »
Marriage is stupid, though the episode was really great, in my opinion. I generally just don't like Sam >.< He's really annoying and always looks so clueless with his mouth wide open.
I love Blaine for a million reasons and I am excited that Kurt is going to the new school. It probably won't last long, but we'll see. I can't wait to hear the cast sing "Dog Days Are Over"! That is one of my favorite songs ever. I was unimpressed with most of this week's song selection, though I love the Bruno Mars cover they did. 

Save Caprica!!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2010, 10:40:21 am »
MAJOR SPOILER WARNING for tonight

I don't know Dog Days are Over. I do like Amy Winehouse, and Santana, so am excited for Valerie.
Never saw the ep "Hell-o", but got the Glee CD with tracks from it out of the library. The All-American Rejects "Gives You Hell" as done by Rachel & the gang is addictive and inspired a filk from me this morning (about "Supernatural").
I've watched the "Hey Soul Sister" vid, kinda mediocre but I do adore Blaine anyway.
Wonder if they're really going to have the senior citizens who returned to high school sing or not and what they'd perform if they do, and how the random girl who always squicks me ends up Kurt's replacement and whether she can actually sing. It's the one who during the "Britney Spears sex riot" screamed she wanted Mr. Shue's babies. Blech. Anyway there is a cool documentary about a glee club of seniors that is worth watching, called "Young@Heart". New Directions can't really complain since they previously brought in April to finish high school to be their ringer. "My Last Name" was a fun scene.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2011, 08:45:06 pm »
SO.
TONIGHT'S EPISODE.
Personally, I think Karofsky was the cutest damn thing in this episode.
Seriously.
Sure, I like him before, but that's just because I enjoy liking characters that most people hate.
But now I have a legitimate reason to like him.
Though he was kind of a douche at the end of the episode.
But before that he was wonderful.

I did, however, dislike the Quinn/Finn thing :/
I was so excited about their post-relationship friendship, and now I'm so sadface ;n;
It is going to be...

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2011, 08:48:19 pm »
Coach Sue said "ninjapoop."

Or at least thats what I heard when she came out of the bathroom.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2011, 09:13:51 pm »
Haven't seen the episode yet... will have to watch it tomorow.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2011, 09:16:38 pm »

This. I laughed.

However, I thought her rampage was out of character.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2011, 09:41:15 pm »
I will say this, this was the best written episode of the season.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2011, 09:53:57 pm »
And I will say this.

That was my first episode of Glee...-_-

I now found another live action show that I find interseting and funny.

Just one question...Is that how really how High School is like? People in weelchairs getting slurpy showers...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2011, 04:38:32 pm »
Honestly there wasn't much I liked about the ep, except the idea that it would be acceptable at an all-boys' school to consider performing at Regionals a song in which the lead male vocalist is singing about an ex with the lyrics indicating the ex is also male. It did feel wierd to suddenly like Karofsky in an ep. I am able to feel sorry for him instead of hate him only because he mostly has instilled fear without actually causing injury. I did not like Sue's rampage. I liked seeing Bieste lipsynch and have heard

SPOILER WARNING!!

REALLY!!

that Biest will sing some honky-tonk in some future ep.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 04:39:32 pm by RemSaverem »

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2011, 07:39:19 pm »
"...I just think it's weird for you guys to get hot and bothered over singing Ke$ha"
"Yeah, well, I'm gonna go Tik-Tok on your face"
That was great.

Save Caprica!!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2011, 07:42:05 pm »
^ YES
I also really enjoy when the guy says "The girl with the mohawk sings really well", then Puck just casually stands up, then runs at him with the guitar <3
It is going to be...

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2011, 06:55:40 am »
I would have to say that this was one of the best episodes so far this season. But I agree with Soundy & about the whole Kurt/Blaine thing...that entire number made me mad back when the sneak peek was available to watch via FB. It just seems like they are putting so much of the spotlight on Blaine & just kinda phasing Kurt out. Kurt left for this school & ever since then, it's like they just put him on the bench to watch the game but never gets to actually play. I for one hate this...blaine needs to get hit by a bus, choke, get shot or at least move...more Kurt please!

I was also very amused by this.

I also really enjoy when the guy says "The girl with the mohawk sings really well", then Puck just casually stands up, then runs at him with the guitar <3
Also amused me much.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 06:56:35 am by Cyprus »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2011, 04:29:34 pm »
hahaha on Tumblr there are huge Glee and Doctor Who fans. They've made the connection BLAINE IS THE MASTER.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2011, 04:32:54 pm »
OH MAN.
Is Kurt the Doctor?
Because I really want one of the Doctor's regenerations to be a gay teenage boy.

Also: I'm psyched for tonight's episode! Two in one week, aren't we the luckiest? :D
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2011, 12:03:38 pm »
SPOILER ALERT!!!

I like that the show has redeemed Lauren from the squick of her crying out to Mr. Shue during the "Britney Spears sex riot" into someone who stands up Puck and is nowhere near desperate for whatever physical attention she can get.

I don't buy that someone as shallow and into public image as Puck would pursue someone who looks like Lauren, though I do buy that someone as aggressive as Puck would be into someone who could match his physical strength.

I totally squicked at the deliberate inflicting of mono.

PYT was cute.

The GAP scene and its aftermath were appalling to me in that no one addressed how it was both stalkery and outing that poor guy who only had coffee with Blaine twice. Not only did he out the guy but got him fired, and they weren't even dating, and no one addressed how incredibly irresponsible that was. His immature, outlandish, unwanted performance just cost a guy a job and insurance in this economy. A guy who wasn't even out. Not to mention that if anyone did think that they were going out that could've led to an accusation of statutory rape given Blaine's age. In reality, this costing someone a job & insurance is WAY more damaging than slamming a fist into a locker above someone's head (not that I would ever excuse Karofsky's behavior, and I am not a Kurtofsky shipper).

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2011, 12:28:10 pm »
This episode has actually gotten me to like Blaine again. The whole Gap incident shows that he isn't the perfect, put together guy he pretends to be. He's actually kind of clueless, and like all the other characters is just a high school kid trying to figure things out. This episode has caused me to stop seeing him as a suspicious manipulator, and realize that he's  honestly just kind of oblivious. I have hope for him yet!

That being said, I was really frustrated for the Gap kid.... I find it hard to believe someone would get fired for that in real life, but Blaine really put him in a less than ideal situation. =\

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2011, 12:50:57 pm »
I have to admit, I like Blaine a very small amount more now.
NOT THAT I AM DONE HATING HIM
FAR FROM THAT
But like Kaitlyn said it proves that he isn't this perfect ideal guy, and I feel a little less like he's up to something.

I used to be a super hater of the idea of Lauren and Puck being together, but I'm warming up to it. I like that he finally actually likes a girl not just for her body, but because he likes how strong she is.
It really showed more about Puck's character.

I also think that the Mercedes/Rachel/Kurt sleepover was literally the cutest damn thing that I've ever seen in my life.
I think it had a point, too. I think that they were trying to actually inspire the three of them to stop being so love obsessed and to just focus on being themselves.
I firmly believe you have to be comfortable with being alone in order to have a healthy relationship.

I'm considerably upset with Finn and Quinn at the moment, because I really like Quinn and Sam together (It's grown on me, okay?), and I really don't want Puck with anyone ever again.
HOWEVER
I liked the beautiful Santana/Sam foreshadowing that went down at the end of the episode.
I think I could really like them together.
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2011, 01:22:07 pm »
I, sadly, had a doctors appointment and arrived 15 minutes into the ep, so will have to find it online to catch the slumber party!

I did like the scene over coffee between Blaine and Kurt, btw. That felt real. As someone who started going out with girls when I was 9 years old (really), I spent a lot of high school in love with best friends who were girls who hadn't even ever considered whether they might be open to liking girls. I made a point to never bring it up and try anything because I loved the closeness we did have and did not want to risk ruining it. So I related to when Blaine said that to Kurt.

Of course years later when I finally told those friends they had already known. One of them (on whom I had had a crush since Junior High) even came with me and my parents to dinner the night I came out to my parents (which I did the first time I saw them after turning 18).

I'm curious to hear Lauren sing sometime. I did read recently that Max Adler (who plays Karofsky) was first chair in a choir that placed statewide, so I figure we might get a solo from him sometime.

Offline Styx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2011, 02:14:21 pm »
I dunno, I mean, I like the show, and this episode was certainly good.

For a Valentine's day episode, it wasn't awful for me, like so many things relating to it are.  People get rejected, everything isn't sappy sappy, and things in general just go wrong for people (Don't think I'm a fan of that sort of Drama, as much as how that sort of thing feels more real to me, like how Blaine and Kurt didn't actually get together at the end of the episode).  I guess there's just something that my cynical side just can't get past:

They're in high school.

Admittedly, when you are in high school, relationships always feel real and more important than anything else, like they could turn into something real and long lasting, but they don't.  I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's very rare for that sort of thing to last long in the real world.

But the show is treating it like it's a serious drama, and like they're going to get married or something.  I'd love to see an episode where the characters realize the futility of attempting to find love in a high school environment, or something like that.  Of course, that would probably ruin the show.
I do definitely feel more invested in Mr. Shue's relationships, and his problems, because they feel real and possible, the consequences feeling long lasting.

That being said, I still watch the show, and it's still enjoyable to me.  I'm just super cynical.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2011, 02:41:36 pm »
SPOILER WARNING!!!!

Ret-con much? I just watched on Hulu the first 15 minutes I had missed. Since Lauren's rejection of Puck's kissing technique occurred chronologically before Sectionals and therefore before Xmas, if she didn't even want to use the four minutes she had left that he owed her, why sit on Santa's lap and say "I want Puckerman to love me, because he's a fox"?

Well, I suppose, wanting someone to love you and seeing them as a fox is different than wanting to actually make out with them, but.....yeah.

Yes, the slumber party scene was cute.

Still not buying Puck being into BBW, because when he was nominally going out with Mercedes (and doing an awesome duet with her of The Lady is a Tramp), and Mercedes and Santana fought, he never tried to actually fool around with Mercedes.

Although the opening voiceover was a comic throwaway, there is one line in it that resonated with me somewhat. When Puck wonders if the reason he likes Lauren is "because she's always insulting me, like my mother". While that doesn't match the little I remember from brief glimpses of and references to Puckerman family life, it is an interesting potential insight; many people unconsciously seek people who put them down because they grew up being put down and don't know what respectful love would look, sound, or feel like.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2011, 07:22:56 pm »
I think the Lauren/Puck relationship is kind of cute. They're a little weird together, sure, since Puck is a manwhore and Lauren is so... Not his type, but I like that she kicks him around a little bit and that he seems to enjoy said kicking around. I think his character kind of needed someone who could stand up to him. That said, I did really like him and Santana together (hottest couple ever? hottest couple ever) and I feel really bad for Santana since she is definitely one of my favorite characters. I want her to get with somebody. The hint of her and Sam made me super giddy because I don't really think Quinn is good enough for Sam, even though I like Quinn a lot and think they're cute together, and Sam can be to Santana what Lauren is to Puck-- someone who helps them to actually be better people.

Blaine and Kurt made me SO happy it was crazy. I absolutely adore Blaine's character, he's so silly and a such a great person, but he's a lot less mature and confident than he lets show, which makes him a lot more personable. Plus, the fact that he didn't deny feelings for Kurt, and just said he wanted to make sure he could take their relationship seriously if (WHEN) they were ready for it makes him awesome. I just love Blaine, man. He's such a bro. I'd let him serenade me at work any day.

I don't really care for Finn and Quinn together. I didn't like them when they were together in the first season and I don't like them together any more now. I don't really like Finn and Rachel a whole lot either, but I kind of wish they would get together again just so their drama could be over. In my humble and possibly unpopular opinion, as much as I love them both (because I love every character on this show) they are by far the least interesting characters on Glee.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2011, 08:42:27 pm »
Finn's annoying and full of himself.

I soooo lol'd at the Lauren/Santana fight in the hallway, she was just like BAM!

I knew that Kurt/Blaine thing was gunna go south when he first asked Kurt about the singing thing. I was like "uh oh" and sure enough, he wasn't talking about Kurt.

I liked this episode and the last one though, very entertaining.
I miss 2010.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2011, 11:49:24 am »
I was going to respond to some of the comments here & then go into a detailed explanation of my feelings for the recent additions to the world of glee...but I am feeling lazy today so I will go with the tl;dr version...

High School = drama. Although mostly stupid & immature, some of which (education being one...duh) is important (small amount...). Helps shape people into their future self.

Blaine sucks...hate him...too much spotlight on him overshadowing Kurt...let Kurt sing again...die please...thanks.

Puck & Lauren? Don't buy it...won't last. Fun watching him be rejected though & as much as I like Santana (latina with attitude...my kind of girl!), it was fun seeing her taken off her throne then tossed around like a rag doll.

Finn & Quin & Sam & Rachel & etc...blah blah blah. Agree with styx on this one...LOL @ high school relationships. This is a perfect example of why most of them have no credibility at all. Not enough words to express how this soap opera situation makes me want to punch each of them in the face repeatedly. Oh ya...I hate cheaters...HATE HATE HATE...I have my reasons.

There you have it...tl;dr rant finished...

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2011, 03:46:33 pm »
FINN IS BEING A DAMN HYPOCITE.

There we got.
Got that out of my system.
It is going to be...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2011, 03:56:34 pm »
FINN IS BEING A DAMN HYPOCITE.

There we got.
Got that out of my system.

AAAAAAUUUUGHHH THIS. FINN, YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT QUINN AND RACHEL FOR MAKING OUT WITH PUCK BEHIND YOUR BACK, THEN NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT MAKING OUT WITH QUINN BEHIND SAM'S BACK. THAT IS NOT HOW LIFE WORKS.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2011, 04:03:35 pm »
I KNOWWWW
DOESN'T HE REALIZE SAM IS GOING TO FEEL THE SAME WAY THAT HE DID.
Bloody looby.
It is going to be...

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2011, 04:27:43 pm »
I've decided that Finn absolutely bugs me. I love the jabs that Santana gives him. XD
And while I wasn't too fond of the Puck/Lauren thing, I like the fact that she makes him work for it lol.
I'm not a big fan of Blaine or his school's Glee club. Sure they can sing but... they have no personality and they sing some of the worst songs ever. Guh!
I love Quinn (I know, it doesn't make any sense) so the fact that she's thinking about hooking up with Finn again makes me sad. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of Sam... but he's better than Finn, soooo...
And I'm glad they didn't focus on Shoe for the Valentine's episode. He was ADORABLE during the first season so I'm not sure why they've made him so annoying lately.
Sylvester and Beiste have always been awesome.
Rachel has finally warmed up to me because she's been better about letting the others sing. I was getting tired of her always being the lead singer.
Overall, I feel like these new episodes have been a lot better than a lot of the previous episodes of this season. Here's hoping it stays this way.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2011, 11:31:06 am »
SPOILERS!!!

There will be focus on Shue when Gwyneth is back.

Sue in Glee club....will be interesting. Vogue remains my favorite scene on the show.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2011, 09:11:53 pm »
I don't know whether I loved tonight's episode or didn't like it at all. There were certain things I really really enjoyed (Sam speaking Na'vi, oh my god Sam you gigantic magnificent dork, and the jbiebz was actually pretty funny and well-done), but then I just... Ugh. Sam's breakup with Quinn and Quinn being so shallow about Sam and Finn and Santana basically breaking them up so she could have Sam and lsdkfjslkdjf. I am, however, extremely excited about next week's episode. All I could think tonight was "WHERE THE HELL ARE KURT AND BLAINE" and Blaine is in next week's episode out of his Sassy Gay Hogwarts uniform.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2011, 09:53:33 pm »
I liked it because Lauren sang a song.

I love Lauren hahahaha~
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2011, 10:48:40 pm »
Fffffff Lauren~ <3 I think that right now she and Puck and Mike and Brittany are the only people I'm not irritated with in some way.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2011, 08:27:35 am »
Hahahaha I love Brittany.

"What is an Anthem?"

"It's the bottom of an ant's pants."

Man I always look forward to her dumb little comments. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2011, 12:08:45 pm »
SPOILERS
I hope at some point there is an episode about Brittany's inane though at times endearing comments; it seems to me she has either low IQ or learning disabilities, but that, because she's attractive, they're overlooked.

I had heard rumors the Glee kids were in their undies for a photo shoot; now we know why. The scene recalled the one in The Brady Bunch in which Marcia is nervous about her driving test and pictures the instructor in his boxers to get over it (IIRC).

The song by The Waitresses is on the CD soundtrack for Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I've always loved that song. I'm glad they are not playing her as a chump but conveying someone of her size can be attractive, glad they put her in a corset to give some form to her figure. However I noticed (not sure if this was deliberate or a flub that wasn't edited out) during the My Chemical Romance she was the only one not in a checked flannel and she also slipped / needed help repositioning herself during one transition from standing to sitting on the edge of the stage or something like that.

There was an ep in which Kurt addressed that Mercedes was trying to use food to fill an emotional gap in her life, which resonated with me & so many others. I don't know if anything will be addressed that, although yes, obviously, people of Lauren's stature can be immensely talented in many realms, and attractive, there are genuine health concerns related to (this is a medical term) morbid obesity, especially as affecting a growing proportion of the teen population.

Looking forward to the fabled spin-the-bottle scene. Now we know the controversial kiss is Blaine-Rachel-- never would've seen that coming. Poor Kurt. It's his karma for when he slutted up Rachel to get her to fail with Finn.

"Take Me For What I Am" was one of the best performances I've seen on Glee (or anywhere). Mercedes is my favorite singer on the show, though of course, Rachel is amazing, as is April (I've seen Kristin Chenoweth live on Broadway! In Curtains with David Hyde Pierce!)

Sue running Aural Intensity....also didn't see that coming. But fits.

Having been a social worker, I continue to get a kick out of the fake brochures in Emma's office.

Actually I have worn leg warmers on my arms, and it is comfy.

Offline Styx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2011, 03:35:28 pm »
Al in all, the episode wasn't too bad, my primary disappointment was that Sue didn't actually sing any of the last song.  Enjoying Vogue as much as I did, I expected her to at least have the opening to the song, but no, I did not hear her at all throughout the entire song.  Even when I went back and listened to it on my big headphones!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2011, 01:07:38 pm »
I'm rewatching all of S1, including Eps I hadn't seen before (including most of Home  except the last scene & Bad Reputation).
KC 2010, I cosplayed Rachel's stuffed animal dress from Theatricality. KC 2011, I've decided, upon my rewatch of The Power of Madonna, to cosplay Rachel in Express Yourself.

Home is one of my least favorite eps (as is Bad Reputation), with the huge exception that I still cry at Amber Riley's Beautiful.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2011, 07:25:05 pm »
GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEEEEEE. I am so excited about tonight's episode.
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2011, 09:07:01 pm »
I don't really want to go in to detail on why, but this episode made me cry so hard.
Mostly, I think it was relating so much to the character I hate the most.
It is going to be...

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2011, 09:09:44 pm »
I think the party scenes were great, but beyond that the episode wasn't perfect. The Tik Tok cover sounded REALLY bad. But I liked all of Blaine and Kurt's stuff. It was fascinating.

Save Caprica!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2011, 09:12:45 pm »
I KNEW someone was going to throw up but I didn't know who it was gunna be.

Lol I loved the 'oh yeah I'm gay' moment between Blaine and Rachel.... She seemed like she was going to be kind of upset but she was so excited instead.
I miss 2010.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2011, 10:12:01 pm »
I was glad they emphasized never letting anyone drive drunk.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2011, 12:32:02 am »
This was an AMAZING episode, maybe even my favorite so far. Whoa dude, whoa, it really just hit home. :D

I'm loving Blaine with everyone. And how alcohol really makes things...well, makes everything ok~ even if you're gay ;) I also liked the stressed fact that it could hurt, too, though~

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2011, 12:37:58 am »
It was really refreshing to see how Glee handled underage drinking. Instead of just saying "DRINKING IS BAD YOU WILL GET DRUNK AND YOU WILL DIE, NEVER DRINK EVER" they showed that yes, drinking can be fun, yes it can have repercussions, and yes it is something that a lot of underage people partake in. It's something that is a part of being a teenager and the whole experience of growing up. And it feels kinda silly, but I was insanely touched by the fact that Mr Shue gave out his number and told them they could call him any time of day or night if they needed a ride home. SO SWEET. I LOVE YOU SHUE.

Blaine and Kurt were fabulous as always. I can never really be eloquent with them because I just love them both so much. Their scene in the coffeeshop was just amazing. "I'd say bye, but I wouldn't want to make you angry" was like the best line of the whole episode, followed closely by "Yep, I'm gay!"

Brittany and Santana throwing up grey made me die. WHAT WERE THEY DRINKING, SERIOUSLY

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2011, 07:05:08 am »
Drinking could be approached from a harm-reduction perspective. In the same way that abstinence-only is the antithesis of a helpful or effective or realistic emphasis for sex ed, it is, IMHO, equally unlikely to be well-received for alcohol. One thing I thought was well handled was that there is a spectrum of how people conduct themselves when drunk. Kurt choosing to remain sober because he didn't want to "get sloppy" in front of the date he wanted to impress is likely a much more impactful deterrent than any preachy approach would've been. Had I never tried drinking & watched the ep my thought might've been "why would I bother getting drunk if I might just end up embarrassing myself and puking. At most I'd sip a little something as an excuse to liven things up a bit, but I don't need an excuse."

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2011, 09:37:09 pm »
Blockbuster by my house is going out of business, I got the first season for 20 bucks.  8)
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2011, 11:34:17 pm »
Did anyone hear the new song, "Animal"?

...I'm a Klainer now, I can't hide it

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:29 am »
Adorable image.

SPOILERS!

I am *so* excited for tomorrow.
As a kid I remember being shocked by the bluntness of Joan Jett's song that Gwyneth is covering. And if there is a song sexier than Kiss, I haven't heard it yet.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2011, 09:02:35 pm »
I'm going to put forth my vote that this was the best episode of Glee yet. Oh my god. ALL THAT EMOTION.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2011, 09:09:57 pm »
I CONCUR.

Also hnnnnnnnng Brittany and Santana's relationship. I've been really interested in relationships like that, especially putting them into my own work, but it's hard to find modern representations. The writing was so good, the characters are so good, oh my gosh that entire part of the episode is really putting my part of my brain in charge of writing into overdrive.

The entire episode was awesome. It's easily my favorite episode of all time.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2011, 09:31:09 pm »
Ugh, yes, so much yes. That's basically everything I wanted to say but wasn't articulate enough to actually type.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:04 am »
Although "The Power of Madonna" and "The Rocky Horror Glee Show" also remain sentimental favorites, of all the regular episodes, "Sexy" now absolutely is my favorite. Not just because the Joan Jett & Prince covers by Gwyneth were sexy. Not just because Mike O'Malley always tugs my heart strings. But most emphatically because I honestly did weep for Santana. Even more so during Landslide than at the locker. I 100% relate to her. Having had my first real girlfriend at age 9 (seriously-- kissing, spooning, holding hands in public, not allowed other girlfriends -- and we're still good friends), but then not coming out until 18, being closeted all through high school, being in love with best friends and not feeling safe to talk about it, etc. And having so often been "the girl on the side" for a girl who is in a primary with a guy. I totally related to that too. There have been moments when Glee has been so well-scripted and so well-acted that I have literally forgotten I was watching fiction. Particularly these have been Kurt's responses to being bullied (both being petrified and standing up to it), and Santana last night. Genius. Tragic, painful genius. And they've been building up to it all along. Remember "Duets"? Brit wanted to sing Melissa Etheredge's "Come To My Window" with Santana. She declined, implying it was too overtly dykey. Brit was so hurt by Santana ditching her to sing with Mercedes (though admittedly that "River Deep, Mountain High" was one of my favorite performances of the whole series). Before that wound, Brit wouldn't have looked at Artie. We now know that Santana wasn't just superficial and competitive and gunning for a chance to dine at Breadsticks. (Remember, in "Britney/Brittany", she revealed her dad is a doctor; she could take herself there any time and has no trouble getting guys to take her.)  She wasn't ready for what everyone would say about her behind her back for singing an obvious love song with a girl she obviously loved. I mean she nearly bit the head off of Rachel when Rachel made an honest compliment that included the word "Sapphic" -- Rachel, whom she knows has two gay dads, who would be the last to be homophobic towards her (other than the absent Kurt). Everything about that storyline last night felt very real. Especially how what really destroys us includes (a) lables, (b) fear of rejection, (c) inability to be open about our feelings, and (d) a falsely projected sense of imperative to choose one way or another and to choose one relationship or another. Santana didn't lose Brittany because of Artie. They obviously were still "getting [their] cuddle on" with "ladykisses" while with whichever guys. She is losing their connection because of the ultimatum of pick him or me implied by her (oh so beautiful and brave and true and painful) declaration of her own no longer wanting to be with guys. I've been on both sides of that declaration and I could not imagine that scene having been played any more brilliantly by Naya (though I certainly wish Brit had picked Santana over Artie). Thanks for listening, love, Rem.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2011, 06:29:03 pm »
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
OHMYGODTHEYJUSTKISSEDTHISISINSANESOMEONEHELPME.
I have no idea how I feel.

Save Caprica!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2011, 08:28:19 pm »
OH. MY WHAAAAT. :D
Edited so I sound more articulate.

SO saw that coming. :D Pretty much got six text messages with 'OMG' written in them. People wantin' to make sure I was watching.

I loved their soooongggsss. :D I cracked up so hard at Puck's and Santana's. Couldn't even deal, it was so funny to me. "Trouty Lips."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:55:57 pm by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2011, 09:41:36 pm »
Tonight's episode was the best episode. Ever. I can now officially die happy.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2011, 07:24:16 am »
I liked last episode better because of the character development and all that, but oh my god this episode's songs were the best yet! The two songs they performed were AMAZING! I don't usually feel the need to get Glee versions of songs on my iPod, but I NEED those two. Amazing.

Also lol Kathy Griffin.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2011, 10:50:54 am »
I loved it. Flat out loved it. Except Sue is way over the top violent and needs to face real consequences (being fired and ordered into counseling). OMG Naya Rivera, voice & moves so sexy (and she's like 23 so that's okay to say). But Amber Riley's remains my favorite voice on the show.

All the originals were breathtaking in their own way, as was Blackbird, and Raise Your Glass was fun.

And yes I have had that kind of moment Blaine had of epiphany, and enjoyed watching it happen on his face.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2011, 12:53:36 pm »
I agree with Sue needing consequences, punching a woman ON STAGE IN FRONT OF A TON OF PEOPLE would get you arrested, wouldn't it?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2011, 01:36:57 pm »
In real life, yes, unless somehow the person hit did not want to press charges and convinced people it was a stunt of some sort, but even then, engaging it in front of minor children....

Regardless, I'm looking forward to April 18....

SPOILER WARNING!!!

From Ask Ausiello:
Santana will take her rejection by Brittany? Will she be back to her old tricks? —Jessica
Ausiello: If you mean macking on anything in pants (or a skirt, for that matter), yes. In fact, in Episode 18, Sanatana gets a new love interest. Then, a source tells me, in the season’s final three episodes, “the Santana/Brittany storyline really gets kicked into high gear. There are lots of revelations.”

Yes, this is the same ep, Born This Way, in which supposedly Karofsky comes out or at least accepts himself. One ep after #17, Night of Neglect, in which Karofsky slushies Santana.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2011, 05:09:05 pm »
Since I live with my grandparents, who watch the news until like 2 in the morning every night, I have to wait til the next morning to watch Glee and for the first time ever, my sister actually watched it. And then proceeded to text me when anything awesome happened lol Her first text was just "aweh his bird died" and i was just like what? and then she was like "aweh! hes in love!" when that gorgeous lover face came over Blaine (i giggled and clapped happily to myself when i saw that this morning) and then, at last, she calls me and screams "SHE **** PUNCHED HER" and then hangs up on me.

All that aside, last nights episode was indeed amazing. I have already downloaded Loser like Me and Get it Right onto my psp and have been listening to them nonstop. In the middle of downloading Candles and Black Bird. God I love Chris' voice.
SPOILER!!!!!!!
I hear next episode will have that Sunny girl in it. (I think thats her name, i havent seen her lately so i dun remember) and shes going to be singing All By Myself by Celine. I cannot wait!

@RemSaverem Omg! I cnat wait! I have been waiting for Karofsky to come out, maybe to Emma in private or something.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2011, 01:13:28 pm »
SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Sunshine Corazon will be back, and singing All By Myself. However, that song waaaaaaaaaay predates Celine Dion (1975) and was actually by Eric Carmen. This will be in Night of Neglect (ep 17), which I read is a tribute to one-hit-wonders.

Also Mike Change will dance to Bubble Toes. One rumor had that Tina would sing; another, Quinn. Tina would make more sense, and she deserves more screen time.

I want whatever emerges with Karofsky to believable. I do not want there to be instant forgiveness of things like death threats just because he accepts himself, either. I want him to have to earn trust.

I had read that he was going to be crying in his room at some point, but that was supposed to be in association with the Valentine's ep and didn't happen. Perhaps it's in Born This Way (ep 18).

I don't think it's going to be to Emma that Karofsky comes out. I don't think he'd do it at school. I think when he got suspended briefly that his dad was going to make him get some therapy outside of school, and we did read that a casting search was on for a psychiatrist. I also hope they send Sue to it for socking that lady on stage.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2011, 04:30:38 pm »
Yes, I know its not originally by her, but I like her version better. Just like I like Glees version of Bad Romance WAY better than Lady gagas.

I hope its Quinn, I love her voice. Or, maybe her and Tina can do a duet with Mike dancing in the background. We dont get to hear either of them sing very often at all.

He better have reactions to what he did. I hope he has to earn the trust of both Kurt and Blaine, and hopefully itll be hard and it will make him realize what he did was wrong. Im sure it will be in Born This Way becuase the title and the song goes with that kind of stress over who you are and how you should be and such. Though, I havent really listened to that song yet. I know my friends love it, so Im sure I will too. I hope it will be Emma though, as like an after thing if theyve already gotten him a therapist. Because, to get help, he may feel like he need the help of Phinn and Mr Schuster (sp?) because of what he did to Kurt. Plus, in the superbowl ep he kinda came out about loving how it felt to sing. Maybe Glee club will be his out, and he wont result to violence anymore.

Im just makeing theories though lol ^-^ I cant wait to see it!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2011, 01:09:46 pm »
I agree with you!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2011, 11:18:49 pm »
I am SO SO excited for tomorrow. SO excited. Like, it's so unhealthy how much Megan (Darknight2433 or whatever the numbers are) and I call each other just to have heinously long conversations about Glee. It is actually like really sad. But I am SOOOO excited either way. <3
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: April 18, 2011, 11:21:26 pm »
SHHHH HAILEY, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT IN PUBLIC

Only private

And Blaine better kick it up and beat some boy this episode

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2011, 11:23:04 pm »
IT IS SO ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I AM ALL EXCITED. If you didn't keep sending me pictures and stuff I'd be perfectly FINE and not listening to Glee songs right now.... which I totally am not... >.> Yeah... >.>
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2011, 11:24:05 pm »
IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE A MAGNIFICENT SCENE, MA'AM

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:28:25 pm by Darknight2433 »

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2011, 08:55:48 pm »
So, I'm severely disappointed. Such a long wait for nothing to happen. This was definitely not my favorite episodes. I enjoyed the songs but other than that, I can't say I was very impressed. I still have high hopes for next week.
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:11 pm »
What Hailey said.
It is going to be...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2011, 09:02:40 pm »
what they said!

laaaaame

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2011, 02:08:31 pm »
I found Lauren slightly funny. Santana standing up to Karofsky made me happy, even though she inexplicably is not ready to be out even to Kurt & Blaine. Mike is an AMAZING and creative and funny dancer, and I want to watch his LXD (League of Extraordinary Dancers). Britanny showing she has good recall in certain areas and is not entirely a bubble brain made me very happy. I would have liked to have heard more of Tina's performance. And OMG, Mercedes' voice was impeccable.

So, agreed, not one of the best eps, but hey, even Sunshine's voice was worth listening to. I felt bad for Holly when she saw Wemma, especially since she basically catalyzed their reunion and fully knows it. But the wiping off of the grape, that was sweet.

Here's hoping Born This Way is a better ep. Reminder for those who DVR: next week's ep is 90 minutes long.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2011, 06:48:06 pm »
I agree, the episode was a little ( a lot) bland.
Not that it was bad, but not nessasarily good, either.

Save Caprica!!

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2011, 11:08:02 am »
I liked the focus on characters that hadn't been getting attention. And man we hadn't heard Tina in FOREVER so it was good to hear her.

Also Santana was a total bro in this episode.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2011, 03:14:18 pm »
Santana was totally the highlight for me.
I seriously hope next week's LONG episode is AMAZING.

Also, I'm such a geek, I watched a video of Darren's Livestream today with my friend. He's too cute. It's horrible that I don't like Blaine very much.
I hope they do something with Karofsky, I have so much pity for the guy and Max Adler is so awesome. :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:38:25 am by DemonSpawn »
I miss 2010.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2011, 06:41:35 am »
I agree...aside a few highlights & some good musical numbers, this was an incredible disappointment of an episode. It seemed like it was just slapped together...hope the last few of the season make up for it.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2011, 10:06:00 pm »

Born This Way may have been my favorite episode of Glee this far.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »
Agree completely. I thought it was fantastic.
I miss 2010.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2011, 12:27:09 am »
I think tonight was the first episode where I was truly and genuinely sexually attracted to Kurt. I've always loved him, but there was always the separation in my head of "he doesn't play for my team, it would never work out", and tonight that went completely out the window. Whoop, there it went

BLAINE BEING SAD AT SEEING KURT LEAVE BROKE MY HEART. DARREN CRISS YOU ARE MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD I'M PRETTY SURE

And Santana was stunning and amazing as usual and she confuses my sexuality at every turn as usual

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2011, 06:18:43 pm »
I don't know why they had to make this a 90 minute ep. It could have been done better in an hour.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2011, 07:37:29 pm »
I don't know why they had to make this a 90 minute ep. It could have been done better in an hour.

Trudat.

Also Kelsey, Santana confuses me too. I liked her in this episode. Not a big fan of Lauren this time around though, which is weird because she's my favorite character usually.
And yeah hnnnnng Kurt, dat gif.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2011, 11:41:57 am »

Born This Way may have been my favorite episode of Glee this far.
Well said...couldn't agree more. Was so hooked into that episode that I was sad when it ended lol.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2011, 12:14:32 pm »
My Warblers CD just arrived. Thought you all should know. :D
I miss 2010.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2011, 09:05:13 pm »
OH MY GOD. TONIGHT'S EPISODE. ALL OF MY TEARS. ALL OF THEM.

But then I've loved Sam hardcore from day one so this was a super duper heartbreak episode.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2011, 09:11:47 pm »
ALL MY CREYS

ALSO OH MY GOD NEXT EPISODE CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT-

And am I the only one who baww'd at the It Gets Better commercial?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2011, 09:41:17 pm »
I always baww at It Gets Better commercials ;_;

KURT IN A KILT NEXT EPISODE SLDKFJSLDIJF

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »
... I thought the episode was kind of lacking. Not a terrible episode, but nothing great either. The It Gets Better commercial made me more emotional than anything that happened. ;<

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2011, 09:53:10 pm »
I enjoyed Brittany the most.
I miss 2010.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2011, 03:21:34 pm »
OH GODDDDDDD..... Darren Criss is singing "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You" next week..... One of my all time favorite songs, I'm looking forward to this more than anything else that might happen. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOV6I4fYnvQ

Excuse me while I go dance now....

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »
OH GODDDDDDD..... Darren Criss is singing "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You" next week..... One of my all time favorite songs, I'm looking forward to this more than anything else that might happen. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOV6I4fYnvQ

Excuse me while I go dance now....

The track got leaked, you heard it yet?
I miss 2010.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2011, 01:35:53 am »
FFFFF.... I HAD NO IDEA!!!! Excuse me while I listen and die happy. =]

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 09:09:47 pm »
Three words:

I enjoyed that.
I miss 2010.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2011, 09:14:47 pm »
ANOTHER 3 WORDS!

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2011, 09:21:17 pm »
AUGH OH GOD
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline UtadaFan20

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2011, 09:31:22 pm »
Loved tonight's episode. OMG.

Wished Kurofsky and grown some and danced with Kurt though. I think it may have been eaiser for him though if Kurt had said something more along the lines of... "It's just a dance"

And Kurt WAY TO SHOW THEM WHO'S GOT THE REAL STRENGTH AND "COURAGE" IN THAT SCHOOL.
Kumoricon 2012??????

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »
I KNOW RIGHT! If I was in Kurt's position, I honestly wouldn't have been able to do something like that.
It took some serious Balls, I felt like Kurofsky recognizes how strong Kurt is, and Blaine is obviously impressed with it because, like he said, "I'm crazy about you."
BTW, I'm sure every girl in America wants to be Kurt at this point, I mean, When i grow up I want to be Chris Colfer. XD

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2011, 08:54:18 pm »
All I can say is...

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2011, 09:31:36 pm »
That was the best part
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2011, 09:32:19 pm »
I agree. XD

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2011, 10:03:42 pm »
I was so sad when Dave cried D: I love Dave so much as a character, it's so great to see him getting so much redemption. And even though him dancing with Kurt would have been so sweet, I feel like it would have been too much character development in one episode, so I'm glad he didn't. Plus then Blaine got to step in and save the day, which I always like because Darren Criss is my husbando.

And man, I was so excited for Jesse to be back in this episode, but then he was a mega douche. Also, am I the only person who basically doesn't care about Rachel, Quinn, and Finn anymore? I mean I like Finn because he's a goober, but their whole drama is just so old by now. If the show became only about Kurt, Blaine, Dave, Santana, Britney, Mike, and Tina, I would watch it. Maybe some Puck and Lauren because they're hilarious.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2011, 10:28:35 pm »
Jaqua! you are so right! Dave just seems like a big huge cuddly bear! I totally adore him now, It was the cutest thing!
I totally agree about the dancing thing, it would have been adorable, but, they can do a jigg later next season. ALSO, THIS

XD
DUDE! I love the song that he sang when he came back!
It was stuck in my head forever.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FLIP ABOUT QUINN, RACHEL, AND FINN! I COULD CARE LESS! I THOUGHT THERE LITTLE FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF DARREN'S SINGING WAS RUDE AND ANNOYING!

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #205 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:58 am »
The group of Mercedes, Sam, Rachel, and Jesse was super adorable. :o:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:11:58 am by Cassiopeia »

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #206 on: May 12, 2011, 10:53:57 am »
Honestly this episode solidified the fact that Finn makes me want to claw my eyes out..... I hate that Finn gets away with so much because he's "not the sharpest tool in the shed" and "oh he means well." I swear every episode it seems like he says or does something decently rude, and this week was no exception.

Yes Jesse is a douchelord, but honestly Rachel was FINALLY getting to have the prom she wanted, so Finn should have just manned up and let it go. I understand being concerned for a friend, but freaking out in the middle of the dance.... UNFORGIVABLE. I thought Jesse and Rachel looked cute together, yup that's how done I am with Finn, I'd rather see Rachel with someone like Jesse than get back with him.

In other news, everyone else in this episode were adorable and fun to watch. =]

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2011, 04:24:18 pm »
I suddenly find myself shipping Mercedes/Sam, because that would be so cute.
I also have loved Dave since the beginning. Because he's cute. And wonderful. <3
It is going to be...

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #208 on: May 12, 2011, 04:45:56 pm »
Dave is deffiniatly an otp in him self.
Mercedes and sam would be an unexpected couple.
But they are cute, and there isn't any reason why ALLthe kids on glee club can't date eachother! XD

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2011, 04:53:06 pm »
They sang Friday.
And I WAS LIKE:
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Save Caprica!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: May 16, 2011, 04:58:13 pm »
I always always always had hope that Dave would get some positive character development. I am so ecstatic that it happened and I did a happy dance the entire episode. I have a big celeb crush on Max Adler lol.
I miss 2010.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2011, 12:27:19 am »
SO, the past 4 nights, I've been doing nothing but, drawing, sleeping, breathing, thinking, eating, peeing, watching... Glee.
This obsession is taking over me, Also, I really really want Darren to sing "falling in love at a coffee shop next season... seriously, the lyrics are cute, and the whole song would sound amazing in his voice.
:/ gonna have to wait til later to watch all of Glee, because I get off work right when it starts.
BUT I'M PSYCHED FOR TOMORROW GUYS!!!

Offline Jinx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2011, 06:18:25 pm »
when they sang Friday I cried.

Possible cosplay 2012 by [url=http://www.flickr.com/

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2011, 10:58:54 pm »
This episode = ALL MY CREYS
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #214 on: May 18, 2011, 12:03:04 am »
All tears in the world happened today... and they all came off my face.
Also, again, Give Chris Colfer an award for how brilliant he is.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:32 pm »
SUE IS A PERSON?
WHAT IS THIS?

"Each week I alternate which one of those kids I hate the most. This week it's the dancing Asian"
It is going to be...

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2011, 12:11:38 pm »
That episode was full of great quotes! One of my personal favorites...

"You kind of sing & dance like a zombie that has to poop"

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2011, 04:08:38 pm »
My favorite quote was this beauty...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2011, 03:34:07 pm »
I am still all about Brittana, & tonight's ep gave me hope.
Anyone else going to cosplay from Glee? I was the gal last year who went as Rachel in the Gaga ep, Theatricality, when she's wearing the dress with stuffed animals safety pinned to her. For this year, I'm hoping to find a red satin bustier with dangling garter belt attachments and a smart-fitting black pantsuit, and if so, would get my hair done a la Rachel in the Express Yourself sequence from The Power of Madonna.
I would go see the live show, were it coming to Oregon, & am thrilled for the forthcoming concert film. Though OMG how ridiculous to put it in 3D.
That my sorta-tough-guy martial-arts-instructor weekly movie date guy is actually into seeing it with me was one of the most positive surprises I've had all year.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2011, 08:41:20 am »
I love Artie so I still prefer him being with Brittany than Santana...though the idea is also awsome lol.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2011, 10:45:25 pm »
PUCK WITH ACCORDION.

HOW DOES GLEE KNOW WHAT I WANT

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2011, 11:04:03 pm »
PORTLAND SCALE BLAZERS

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2011, 11:26:07 pm »
I'm... so freaking happy right now.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2011, 08:24:03 am »
GLEE SEASON TWO: AKA: MEDIOCRE SHOW OF THE CENTURY.

GLEE SEASON ONE: AKA: FAIRLY ORIGINAL SINGING TEENS SHOW.

What happened to those writers?
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline Styx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2011, 09:28:20 pm »

They got a second season with a show about teens in high school.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #225 on: May 25, 2011, 09:40:31 pm »
I'd been meaning to watch Glee forever. My friends are all into it, my sister's into it - heck, my dad's watched it all. I just hadn't gotten around to it. And then I injured my back today, came home at lunch, and watched six episodes in a row.

NEW FAVORITE SHOW.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2011, 05:43:23 am »

They captured just how stupid high school is & put it on the screen for all to see...

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #227 on: May 27, 2011, 05:49:07 am »
I used to hate Glee before I started watching it. I thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
It's like a musical version of Degrassi.

I started watching it 5 days ago and I'm almost done with the second season. I LOVE IT.
I also love Finn Hudson.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #228 on: May 27, 2011, 01:18:36 pm »
I'm not sure about anyone else here...but I felt like the last episode was only so-so. So much hype building up to it & then it was just kind-of meh. I was really hoping for so much more. Not to say it was horrible or anything as I still enjoyed it...but there are a lot of episodes in season 2 that kicked it's a**.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #229 on: May 27, 2011, 06:36:58 pm »
To me, the last episode was both fantastic and a let down. I was hoping for a lot and most of it didn't happen but I had a really epic glee party that day with a couple friends and we all just kind of fangirled throughout the entire thing.

The highlights:

Chris Colfer

The Eleven seconds of Darren Criss

Santana screaming in spanish
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #230 on: May 27, 2011, 10:59:17 pm »
PUCK + ACHORDIAN + SONG FROM LADY AND THE TRAMP + NYC = WHAT I DREAM OF MY LIFE ONE DAY BEING.

I really liked Kurt and Rachel on the Wicked stage, I felt like it re-vamped how dedicated both of them are to the stage as well as to their singing.

I liked that Kurt had to stop and think for a minute after Blaine said "I love you". I feel like it's too early in their relationship to be using the word love, and seeing that Kurt seemed to feel the same way was comforting.

Sam and Mercedes. How about yes forever and ever.

Santana and Brittany at the end. The whole "when did you get so smart?" thing was so cute.
I don't understand the hate.
I heard a couple of people being all pissed that Brittany and Artie broke up because they're disabled and have never dated because of it. The reason I don't understand this is that my brother is in a wheel chair and happily married with an adorable daughter and 2 gold medals in disabled water skiing. I know happily married blind people, deaf people, and disabled people. If you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, don't blame it on your disability, you just haven't found the right person.
[/steps off soap box]

I'm also a fan of the brief Lauren/Puck "I'm in NYC and I'm going to order booze" scene <3
It is going to be...

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2011, 01:01:58 pm »
I'm not sure about anyone else here...but I felt like the last episode was only so-so. So much hype building up to it & then it was just kind-of meh. I was really hoping for so much more. Not to say it was horrible or anything as I still enjoyed it...but there are a lot of episodes in season 2 that kicked it's a**.
That's basically how I felt too. Actually the majority of season 2 for me was just... well, meh lol.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #232 on: May 28, 2011, 01:12:10 pm »
I feel like the episode with Sue's sister's funeral was more powerful and way more interesting than the season finale. It also felt like they were trying to squeeze too much in, I wish the finale had been an hour and a half or something.

Also is anyone else wondering what they're going to do next season? The seasons last a school year, and at the end of next season the character should all be graduating. But I doubt Fox will want to let go of the series considering it's so popular, so what will they do?
One of my friends said they could stretch out the school year over more than one season which would be cool but it'd also throw the continuity off.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #233 on: May 28, 2011, 01:33:26 pm »
Also is anyone else wondering what they're going to do next season? The seasons last a school year, and at the end of next season the character should all be graduating. But I doubt Fox will want to let go of the series considering it's so popular, so what will they do?
One of my friends said they could stretch out the school year over more than one season which would be cool but it'd also throw the continuity off.
I wondered about that too.
Some of the cast is younger so they could be bringing in new people for the next season as a way to "pass the torch". I'll be glad when the Finn/Rachel thing is over but I'd miss other characters so I'm conflicted.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #234 on: May 28, 2011, 09:36:45 pm »
Next season is their senior year. It's the same characters. They had just gone to the junior prom. Not worried yet!!
I miss 2010.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2011, 09:45:21 pm »
Next season is their senior year. It's the same characters. They had just gone to the junior prom. Not worried yet!!
Right, but at the end of next season they'll graduate. Glee is a huge cash cow, do you think they'll let it end after the characters graduate?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2011, 09:51:16 pm »
I think they'll pull a Skins and make a 2nd cycle of kids.
It is going to be...

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #237 on: May 29, 2011, 12:45:25 pm »
I would TRY to like the new people. At least give them a shot, but I dunno, "new" cast is rarely up to par with the first. *cough*likehowtheyruineddegrassi*cough*
I miss 2010.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #238 on: May 29, 2011, 01:50:00 pm »
To me, the last episode was both fantastic and a let down. I was hoping for a lot and most of it didn't happen but I had a really epic glee party that day with a couple friends and we all just kind of fangirled throughout the entire thing.

The highlights:

Chris Colfer

The Eleven seconds of Darren Criss

Santana screaming in spanish
OHMY GOD THIS!
"COSAS MALA"
dbdgngnreg BEST THING EVER!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #239 on: June 01, 2011, 01:14:25 pm »
PUCK + ACHORDIAN + SONG FROM LADY AND THE TRAMP + NYC = WHAT I DREAM OF MY LIFE ONE DAY BEING.
Agree with this...

I feel like the episode with Sue's sister's funeral was more powerful and way more interesting than the season finale. It also felt like they were trying to squeeze too much in, I wish the finale had been an hour and a half or something.

Also share these same thoughts...

Was actually about to post my favorite moments as well as some additional thoughts about the episode...but you awsome forum gleeks already covered what I wanted to say. Much ♥.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2011, 07:46:42 am »

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2011, 10:58:18 am »
OH GOSH SO CUUTTTEEEEEE!!!!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2011, 11:32:52 am »
That's awsome!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:39 am »
Has anyone checked out the Glee Project? I did and I am not amused by this blasphemy. :|
I miss 2010.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2011, 01:25:22 am »

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2011, 10:41:14 am »
It's really lame. It's such a reality show. I'll still watch it though.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #246 on: June 24, 2011, 06:54:49 am »
Coming from someone that likes to watch Britain's Got Talent & America's Got Talent...I have to say...The Glee Project is nowhere near as entertaining or well produced in any way. I watched the first 2 episodes on Hulu & about the only thing that drives me to watch it is curiousity...which of these drama soaked brats is going to get 7 appearances next season.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #247 on: June 24, 2011, 10:53:11 pm »
So I was catching up with my friend last night who's been doing some gigs in L.A. and apparently she dated a Warbler for about a month and he was total jerk. I laughed so hard XD

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #248 on: September 30, 2011, 05:48:37 pm »
What are your thoughts on s3 so far?

I am excited that I happen to own the stockings Brittany wears in the next ep (SPOILER PHOTO)
& if I can find a skirt like this might do this cosplay. Still considering Rachel from Express Yourself vid....

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/glee-asian-f_240.jpg

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #249 on: September 30, 2011, 06:04:39 pm »
My thoughts so Season three, in the order I had them.
Episode 1:
NEW GLEE! NEW DISAPPOINTMENT? WE’LL SEE.
ALSO CUTE LUNCHBOXES WILL AND EMMA
OH BECKY, DON’T HATE TOAST. TOAST IS GOOD.
QUINN CONFUSES ME. WHY THE SKANKS, THEY ARE WEIRD PEOPLE.
OHIO VS THE ARTS. FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
WILL AND EMMA CAN’T *NFSW* RIGHT, NO SURPRISES.
BECKY CAN’T WORK WITH THAT IDIOT.
JAZZ BAND KEEPS ON ADDING TO THEIR POWER. TELEPATHY AND TELEPORTATION.
ALSO RANDOM NEW BLACK BOYFRIEND. ALSO HAPPY TROUTY MOUTH IS GONE.
80’S SONG LEADS TO 80’S CLICHE. FOOD FIGHTS MAKE RACHEL LOOK UGLY.
SUGA IS A ROBOT. DON’T LIKE HER AT ALL.
OH SUGA DO YOU TASTE THE *NSFW* THAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH.
OH BEISTE GO WHOOP SOME ASS.
OH HEY IT’S SOME WIZ. OH HEY TWO WHITE KIDS DOING IT. THAT’S RACIST.
WILL STOP THAT *NSFW*. THAT IS DUMB.
OH HI BLAINE, I SEE YOU JOINED. THAT’S OKAY.
BUT KUDOS ON THE SONG. I LIKED THE SONG.
OH HEY THAT’S ON FIRE.
KURT AND RACHEL, TAKING *NSFW*TOO SERIOUSLY: THE MUSICAL
WILL IS BEING VERY BOSSILY KICKING OUT SANTANA.

Episode 2:
KURT’S LOCKER JUST AS GAY AS HE IS
ALSO BRITTANY THAT’S SWEET, HE IS A UNICORN
BOOTY CAMP: MIKE CHANG IS IN CHARGE THIS PLEASES ME.
CAN I PLAY THE FORUM.
ARTIE THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.
SUGA WILL BE THE GLEE DARTH VADER. SHELBY IS HER DEATH STAR
BRITTANY AND KURT’S BUGLING PINK LOVE SACK: COMING TO THEATERS 2013
SO SO UNICORN.
HEY QUINN, LAST SEASON YOU DIDN’T SEEM TO CARE YOU HAD A KID, WHY THE CHANGE
I’M JUST GOING TO SWOON OVER MIKE CHANG NOW.
WAIT A *NSFW*ING SECOND, DID BLAINE JUST DE-AGE TWO YEARS?
WHOA, THE FIRST SONG IN THE EPISODE IS SUNG BY RACHEL? THIS IS SHOCKING, THE PRODUCERS WOULD NEVER EVER TRY TO PUSH HER OVER THE OTHER CHARACTERS. NEVER.
DAMN WILL, KEEP ON BEING A BOSS.
PUCK, MANNING UP.
KURT, ARE YOU AUDITIONING FOR MARIA, CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE IT.
BEISTE, YOUR LADY PARTS NEED EXCITEMENT
NOTHING SAYS MANLY LIKE ROMEO.
AW YEAH FINN AND BURT, BONDING.
BURT KEEPS ON PROVING HE’S THE BEST DAD EVER.
QUINN’S CLEANED THE *NSFW* UP.
BUT SHE WANTS TO STEAL THAT BABY.
SUE JUST STOLE THAT APPLE.
BRITTANY RUNNING MAY JUST BE THE BEST.
YOU MUST EITHER A WHITE GIRL OR GAY TO SING IN THE EPISODE.

For Glee I think in all Caps.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #250 on: September 30, 2011, 06:55:21 pm »
The lunchboxes made me think of Kate on Lost.
It doesn't make sense that Quinn would become a bully. A burnout, maybe. Bully, no.
The "I once ate cat poop" line was ridiculous and sounded like they were just trying to make another Brittany. There can be only one.

The Sue vs. the arts plot is actually somewhat savvy, there are already fundraising campaigns out there (I have gotten emails from them) talking about how there really are politicians organizing against arts funding for schools....

I want eps with the backstories on the band & the piano player.
I don't miss Trouty Mouth, but Santana was hot in that song.

Suga is offensive.

However, I had a horrible experience living with someone who really did use his self-diagnosed Asperger's as a weapon (and deliberately threatened my cat). So there are people like that, sadly.

I'm not happy about Shelby being back, but I'm glad there's mention of Beth.

Beiste was realistic about how sometimes people who have enthusiasm but not talent can be incorporated in sideline roles. With our Marching Band we had flag twirlers and such....

I liked the unicorn stuff except the cotton candy part. Loved the locker (last year, too).

Hahaha does someone really play the Forum? I say Funny Thing when I was in elementary. Can't remember.

Yes Mike Chang is amazing.

Yeah I thought Blaine was older than Kurt last year.

Yay for responsible Puck.

Yes, I thought Kurt would be a better Maria. He could've campaigned for that. Burt would've backed him. A Kurt-Mercedes Diva Off would much more interest me than one involving Rachel.

Yes, I <3 Burt.

SPOILER PHOTO..................
http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/glee-asian-f_240.jpg

I own those exact stockings. So I might cosplay this if I can find the skirt & a wig. Walking around spewing Brittanyisms would amuse me.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2011, 08:49:50 am »
May I point out that if Mercedes isn't preggo my whole life is a lie?
And
That I miss Sam
Mostly because I don't like her new boyfriend
:c
It is going to be...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2011, 09:58:37 am »
I missed it lastnight! I got my stupid times wrong and went to the movies.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2011, 11:57:21 am »
I'm interested in cosplaying Brit in last night's hall/pep rally scene, as I have her stockings, if I can find her skirt.

Every scene with Mike Chang was amazing, and he has become a favorite for me. Curious was the actor always able to sing and they just made his character need to learn? Or did the actor actually also evolve?

I hadn't heard the term "Asian F" but grew up in a town that was almost entirely Jewish and Asian and was well aware of pressure to get straight A's, in both cultures. For example, I got grounded when I got my first B while all the rest of my grades were straight A's.

Absolutely must see Dreamgirls after that big group scene.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #254 on: October 11, 2011, 09:01:00 am »
May I point out that if Mercedes isn't preggo my whole life is a lie?
And
That I miss Sam
Mostly because I don't like her new boyfriend
:c

Jess & I are also suspecting Mercedes is preggo...that was the first thing I said when she acted sick the first time.

**SPOILER WARNING**

I can't wait for Nov. 1st for the Pot O' Gold Episode with Damien's first appearance on the show as an exchange student living with Brittany. G/F & I ended up watching all of the Glee Project & really liked him. Reading the tidbits they have about the episode on Wiki has me very excited to see his character.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #255 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:08 pm »
Sooo no glee tonight?

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2011, 07:01:51 am »
November 1st is the air date for the next episode.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2011, 09:56:33 am »
Thats stupid ;-; thank you