Re: Glee`
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 08:44:59 pm »
^ GOOD!

(ari calls it Kids Bob on steroids lol)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:45:07 pm »
I DUN KNOW WHUT IT IS BUT I LIKE THE SUPER COOL 80's THEME SONG.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »
^ GOOD!

(ari calls it Kids Bob on steroids lol)
God Ari is so cool.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 09:19:13 pm »
I watched it :B

I freaked out when Rachel sang "What I Did for Love" since it's from the best musical ever, A Chorus Line.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 09:32:12 pm »
Means weekly Glee parties are happenin' at my place again!~
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:59 pm »
please dont hate me but i think glee is over played and talked about way to much. Its all i hear. Its cool i guess
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 10:04:44 pm »
please dont hate me but i think glee is over played and talked about way to much. Its all i hear. Its cool i guess
Man this posts reminds me when they sang, "Hate on Me", that was ballin.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 10:07:47 pm »
Have you ever watched it?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 10:12:18 pm »
just bits of it. My family watches it and it gets on my nerves. I real sorry if i sound mean or bitchy... Horrible headach

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:54 pm »
just bits of it. My family watches it and it gets on my nerves. I real sorry if i sound mean or bitchy... Horrible headach
Hm well it's like saying you don't like a food that you've never tasted, you don't know until you try it.

I thought Glee was kinda dumb til I watched it.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 10:28:54 pm »
Hm well it's like saying you don't like a food that you've never tasted, you don't know until you try it.

I thought Glee was kinda dumb til I watched it.
^That was me, as well.

And then Katie(Soundy), made me watch it when Neil Patrick Harris was on and I fell in love~
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 10:38:34 pm »
then ill try.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 11:24:09 pm »
Tuesdays can now return to their former glory. =]
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 10:13:49 am »
I orient my week around watching Glee now the way I used to around watching Lost. (Could shows be more opposite?!)

There are still moments every episode that make me squick and go "OMG they went there?"

If I didn't know that both Ryan Murphy & Jane Lynch are out & proud I would have taken awhile to warm up to Sue.

I enjoy rewatches even more than the first watches, and I cosplayed Rachel's stuffed animal dress from "Theatricality", the Lady Gaga episode, at Kumoricon. Perhaps some of you are among the many who actually recognized the costume, which made me squee.

I would be so very grateful if anyone who took my pic in that cosplay could please PM me with it or post it in the thread. Thanks!

PS Last night I was not surprised that Rachel would be Sue-like in trying to get rid of her competition, but I was disgusted by her initial racism in how she would condescend to a foreign exchange student.
PPS Anyone else think Finn has a crush on the new guy, Sam? I think it would be cool if he did and if Kurt noticed it before Finn did and Kurt was jealous.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:15:28 am by RemSaverem »
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 06:12:53 pm »
PS Last night I was not surprised that Rachel would be Sue-like in trying to get rid of her competition, but I was disgusted by her initial racism in how she would condescend to a foreign exchange student.
PPS Anyone else think Finn has a crush on the new guy, Sam? I think it would be cool if he did and if Kurt noticed it before Finn did and Kurt was jealous.
To the PS: I know!!! She went a little too far. I mean I knew that she was a bit racist but dang! Also, I really liked Sunny's voice. I hope she comes back! ;O;
PPS: Hmm, I didn't see it. I just see him as more of the new generation Finn, shaking the scene by stealing his popularity. He's also insecure like Finn too.

Also, lemme just say that I love Puck (even if he's kind of, well, a pig. Haha). *3*
There's just something about guys and mohawks. IDK.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 07:16:13 pm »
I'm good at getting people in to shows *skips*

I watched it Tuesday, and I was disappointed to be honest. I liked Artie and Tina being together so much, and that she ended up with Mike made me super sad face.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 10:37:29 pm »
I'm good at getting people in to shows *skips*

I watched it Tuesday, and I was disappointed to be honest. I liked Artie and Tina being together so much, and that she ended up with Mike made me super sad face.

You know they'll likely end up back together though... this just gives Artie a chance to step up his A-Game. Besides I'm glad that Mike is getting more screen time, his facial expressions in the background were always kind of my fave. =]

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 07:43:02 am »
I love it and love it more.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 08:06:49 am »
I keep meaning to watch this show 'cause everyone's saying it's so good but I forget and then it's Wednesday and I'm going 'wtf I missed it again' and I don't wanna start not at the beginning and gaaaahhh. D:
I miss 2010.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 08:09:29 am »
^same. I dont watch tv much so i missed tryen it out alot

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 08:33:08 am »
To the PS: I know!!! She went a little too far. I mean I knew that she was a bit racist but dang! Also, I really liked Sunny's voice. I hope she comes back! ;O;
PPS: Hmm, I didn't see it. I just see him as more of the new generation Finn, shaking the scene by stealing his popularity. He's also insecure like Finn too.

Also, lemme just say that I love Puck (even if he's kind of, well, a pig. Haha). *3*
There's just something about guys and mohawks. IDK.
I've always liked Puck, too. The antidote to Jacob Ben Israel. I don't recall Rachel being racist. In one ep there was a pic of her 2 gay dads and 1 was black. Hardest for me to buy was confident Santana getting a boob job. Really looking forward to finally hearing Brittany sing next week! The vest & fedora look will be cute :) I would cosplay that :)
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24:47 am »
@ Kaitlyn
I guess I like that he's getting more screen time, but Artie is my favorite character (along with Brittany) and I am sad that he's sad D':
It is going to be...

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 09:17:19 pm »
BUT ASIAN AND OTHER ASIAN ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 09:14:46 pm »
I saw commercials for this show and I thought it was a satire on the subject, but I guess it's another drama/'reality' type thing?
-Isn't in on the whole mainstream tv gig-
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 09:34:10 pm »
I saw commercials for this show and I thought it was a satire on the subject, but I guess it's another drama/'reality' type thing?
-Isn't in on the whole mainstream tv gig-
It's both.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 10:42:22 am »
Totally psyched for this week's ep. Hoping for backstory on Brittany, as well as finally hearing her solo.

OMG HARRY FROM A VERY POTTER MUSICAL IS GOING TO BE THE NEW GAY KID ON GLEE AND OMG I DIDN'T REALIZE THEIR TROUPE WAS FROM MY ALMA MATER! http://www.buddytv.com/articles/glee/darren-criss-joins-as-new-gay-38191.aspx
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 02:31:57 pm by RemSaverem »

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 03:11:12 pm »
I don't think that is right, Sam is going to be Kurt's boyfriend, so says the producers.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 03:11:53 pm »
I MIGHT MAKE IT MORE OF A PRIORITY TO WATCH THIS IF HE'S ON THERE SRSLY.

Also is there anywhere that people know of that I can catch up on this show online? I'm sick, I have lots of time. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2010, 01:43:32 am »
DOUBLE POST

YOU GUYS I GOOGLED IT AND OMG I'M ON EPISODE 8 AND IT'S SO GOOOOOD. O:
I miss 2010.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 05:01:02 am »
-_-" when Glee first came out (the first pilot episode) i LOOOVED it... now it's starting to bug me how sooo many ppl are just ... i donno.. they are really killing it for me :( and it makes meh sadz D: you guys have to CHANGE this for meh! please! help me get it UNkilled! let it be this way! less knowed by the crazy younger society that is killing us ALL! (stupid jonnas and high school musical followers <_< those are teh kidz that just kill this for meh ;~;)

i think it's because ppl don't know how interesting a show is and they bash it, and they will be like "it looks kinda 'un-cool' and stupid and i won't watch it" and then later when supposedly "everyone" is watching it and it's "cool" now these ppl <-< decide to watch it and go "OMAGA! it's SO EPICLY AWESOME and YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!" that there ... is down right annoying... don't u? ._. (sorry for the small troll there -D-")

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 08:38:11 am »
You kind of have to just learn to ignore that kind of stuff, particularly with younger teens/kids it's encouraged to be into what the "group" is into, so the fact that particular groups have jumped on the 'Glee' bandwagon and latched on for dear life is not surprising. When you start to get irritated with certain fans just remind yourself that the fact that that person is watching is just adding one more person to the overall ratings the show gets, and that the longer the series continue to has so much support, there will continue to be more episodes of 'Glee' and a higher budget to carry out the epic Brittney/Madonna/Lady Gaga episodes that require more cash to pull off. =]

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2010, 09:10:25 am »
I have the first season sitting at home waiting to be watched (thanks to Raptor & Rebel's recommendations :P)...just need to find the time now.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2010, 09:46:52 am »
saw the preview on tv and my thought was "is this a punishment?"
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2010, 10:00:47 am »
BRITT EPISODE TONIGHT.
Aine and I were talking, and we are both angry that they have never given her a solo before.
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2010, 12:56:15 pm »
Honestly I am hoping that the directors will have it be the case that she has some kind of developmental and/or learning disability that was overlooked/never diagnosed because she is so good looking. Seriously. I have known of things like this happening. Remember the ep where Shue flunked some of the Cheerios in Spanish, including Brit who even misspelled her own name? I have known of things like sports champs getting passing grades who were barely functionally literate, but the school pressured teachers to keep them matriculating so they could play their sports....I picture Brit like that....if she weren't pretty & athletic someone would be trying to figure out if she has a learning disability or something....?

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 08:53:40 pm »
ARTIE ON FOOTBALL!

BRITNEY/BRITNAY!

JOHN F*CKING STAMOS.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 11:51:35 pm »
You kind of have to just learn to ignore that kind of stuff, particularly with younger teens/kids it's encouraged to be into what the "group" is into, so the fact that particular groups have jumped on the 'Glee' bandwagon and latched on for dear life is not surprising. When you start to get irritated with certain fans just remind yourself that the fact that that person is watching is just adding one more person to the overall ratings the show gets, and that the longer the series continue to has so much support, there will continue to be more episodes of 'Glee' and a higher budget to carry out the epic Brittney/Madonna/Lady Gaga episodes that require more cash to pull off. =]
*claps* ;w; i think u just gave me the happiest moment in ANY tv/show related part of my life! thanks! ;w; i really like how u stated that and you have sooo encouraged me to start the series from the beginning again :3

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:20 am »
When I was teensy tiny I had a crush on John Stamos as Blackie Parrish on General Hospital.

The first time I actually thought Rachel looked cute was last night's episode. Though IMHO the most beautiful I've seen any girl on there was Santana in the white suit, and most alluring, Britanny in the sparkly barely-there outfit with Stamos in the dentist chair. For guys I think Mr. Shue & Puck are cute. Of course all the folks playing teens are in their 20s & 30s.

Every episode of Glee seems to have some squick. Last night I *really* was squicked by the Jacob Ben Israel character. Ew, seriously, gross, ew. Had it been up to me his only appearance would've been to provide Brittany's classic line, "It's like a Jewish cloud", about his Jew-fro. As a Jew who grew up with friends with Jew-fros, I *so* am going to adopt that line.

It will be interesting to see if Brit follows through with a Kesha solo next week.

Still hating Terry. Relatively useless character. Though I liked the actress on Heroes.

Mostly looking forward now to the Rocky Horror Picture Show ep! Jayma (Emma) used "Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Toucha- Touch Me" as her audition song& is rumored to reprise it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:27:53 am by RemSaverem »

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2010, 04:36:38 pm »
Britanny was so amazing! Dem dance moves.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 07:09:17 pm »
too bad britney only appeared briefly :0

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2010, 10:43:09 am »
@ fleur: I'd read Heather Morris was a backup dancer for Beyonce for a year & a half. I was amazed how she was comfortable with the (presumably real) snake.
@Pots: I was relieved she looked pretty & healthy.

Wonder if that unauthorized biography Rachel was reading is a real book.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 06:48:10 pm »
Yeah that's what a couple people have told me.
And I work at the Zoo and have to hold snakes, they're actually pretty chill, especially if they are ones used for entertainment, which I assume that one was.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 04:45:36 am »
I've held my friends' ball pythons.

So. This week. "Grilled Cheezus". The expected-to-be-controversial religion-themed ep.
          ...........MAJOR SPOILERS.........

................LOOK AWAY IF YOU WISH.............

These combine last week's preview & what I've read online:

Looks like Kurt's dad is in ? coma ? in hospital ? car crash? heart attack? <<EDIT: Heart attack.>>
Kurt goes to church with Mercedes to pray for him? <<EDIT: Yes.>>
Kurt sings "Papa, Can You Hear Me?"--Barbara Streisand song from Yentl. <<EDIT: Rachel sings it.>>
We will cry in this ep. <<EDIT: VERY TRUE.>>
I really hope that Kurt's dad lives. Amazing character-- and given 5 recently highly publicized suicides by gay teens in the past 2 weeks, literally it's life & death to keep the storyline going of his acceptance of Kurt's coming out & his defending Kurt against homophobia, even within his own extended family (e.g., when he kicked out Finn).
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:02:45 pm by RemSaverem »

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2010, 08:22:06 pm »
MY GOD IS A CHEESY GOD.

ALSO, A DWARF TEAPOT ONE.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2010, 09:03:46 pm »
Thank you Grilled Cheezus.....

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2010, 09:16:01 pm »
I'm pretty sure what Kurt said about the teapot dwelling dwarf with lightning shooting boobs was the highlight of the episode.
<3
It is going to be...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2010, 10:04:55 pm »
Actually I loved Sue in this ep. Whenever we get more of her actual backstory, it really impresses me. And OMG Amber Riley. The pipes on that gal are unmatched.

...Brit did not sing her Ke$ha solo though. Ho hum.