Kumoricon offers complimentary badges to members of the press. If you wish to cover our event through an established press venue, such as print, TV, or web, you may be eligible for a complimentary press badge for Kumoricon 2014.
Press Badge Application Form [closed; press applications are now at-convention only] – Please fill out this form to apply for a Kumoricon 2014 press badge. We will verify the applications and let you know if you are eligible for a press badge within 48 hours. A photo ID is required to pick up the press badge. Please remember that Kumoricon convention policies apply to members of the press.
Kumoricon prints a yearly program book which is distributed to all attendees. If you are interested in advertising with us, please see our advertising rates and information.
Our publications for Kumoricon 2014 have gone to print.
Kumoricon participates in ad trades with many other anime conventions, anime clubs, and other organizations with shared interests and fan bases. If you would like to trade your event's or organization's flyers with Kumoricon, please contact us. For conventions, depending on the size and location of your event, we may also be interested in trading program book advertisements.
Previous Press Coverage of Kumoricon
Kumoricon has been featured in many press venues including the following:
- KBOO: Anime and Poster Art
- The Yuuyake Shimbun: Kumoricon Strikes Back
- Asian Reporter: Where East Meets Northwest
- Asian Reporter: Kumoricon 2007 heats up "anime mania" [PDF]
- The Columbian: Freakish Fun from the Far East (Sep. 3, 2007)
- KOIN News: YouTube video
- Willamette Week Online: Slanted & Enchanted
- The Yuuyake Shimbun: Attack of the Otaku
- Portland Tribute: Invasion of anime geeks turns hotel into Fantasy Central