Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305947 times)

Offline Edward~xD

• Oni
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2009, 10:30:47 pm »
Welcome Hannah! ^^
Your probably gonna have fun, Theres alot of cool people on here :D
Oh and glad your going to Kumoricon as well ^^
Thank you too! Omg, everyone has been so nice to me since I got here. SO AWESOME.

And btw, I'm cosplaying Black*Star (Soul Eater) and Katsura (Gintama). Soo, if you see me this weekend, DON'T HESITATE to come and say HI. <33
Black*star 90% (Soul Eater)
Katsura 100% (Gintama)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2009, 10:35:02 pm »
WELCOME FRIEND~! :D

Sorry I came late in greeting you. >:

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #302 on: September 02, 2009, 05:39:28 am »
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #303 on: September 02, 2009, 09:39:45 am »
Hey there Catchxme, this is Animeman73, that is a very interesting avatar you have. Hail to you and well met  8)!
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #304 on: September 02, 2009, 12:26:47 pm »
Why thank you, Animeman, for who could go on without Baccano? ;)

Offline Edward~xD

• Oni
« Reply #305 on: September 02, 2009, 03:41:37 pm »
Black*star 90% (Soul Eater)
Katsura 100% (Gintama)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #306 on: September 02, 2009, 10:18:10 pm »
Why thank you, Animeman, for who could go on without Baccano? ;)
THIS !!! <3
I miss 2010.

Offline Sarurun Kamui

• Oni
    • DA Gallery
« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2009, 06:24:38 pm »
Hey. ^^ Call me Saru, I be an Okami freak. Cosplaying Amaterasu this year. :D Been glomped a few times already.

I've been lurking around the forums but I didn't join until now because... I'm lazy. Or something. This year is my first con. Kinda hectic so far, but I think tomorrow will be better.

I live in Beaverton. I'm not a -huge- fan of most anime and video games, but I like them. I'm just picky. I do love manga tho. (If that makes sense. I just have a better time reading than watching screens... usually.) What I do like (love, really) includes xxxHOLiC, Cromartie High School, Yotsuba&!, Fruits Basket, Katamari Damacy, DDR, Keroro Gunsou, Fushigi Yuugi, and Excel Saga.

Looking forward to seeing more people tomorrow and hopefully making some friends. I'll be wearing a bright white satin kimono with red trim and obi. :P

Offline Muuko

• Oni
« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2009, 09:11:25 pm »
I guess I can do a fact introduction..
-My name is Christian
-I'm 20
-I live in Nampa, ID
-I'm Vice Chairman of Anime Oasis
-I travel to many cons a year, Kumoricon was sadly during a time where I lacked funds this year.
-I attend Anime Oasis, Tomodachi FEST, Akicon, Anime Banzai, Sakuracon, NDK, Fandemonium, Anime Expo. Hoping to add more.
-In a cosplay group Ichidan
-I cosplay and photograph cosplays

Hi kids.
2009 Cosplays
Godot - Phoenix Wright
Luffy - One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
Kittan - Gurren Lagann

Offline Hickoryflower

• Oni
« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2009, 07:11:59 pm »
Ohi.

My name is Kennedy, I was at Kumoricon this Sunday and I also attended last year on Sunday. I had a great time both years. <3 A few people sent me over here, so here I be. =) I haven't cosplayed either times I've gone, but I'm a huge fan and I really really want to. So... Yes. I can't think of much else to say, but hello, everyone. <3 (PS, this year, I was the red-haired Gothic Lolita girl that kept running around hugging all the Hetalia cosplayers. Maybe I hugged someone here. xD)

Offline Monkeydog

• Cabbit
    • Monkey Productions
« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2009, 08:07:33 pm »
Hello!
My name is Kenneth.
I went to Portland this weekend to hopefully run into musicians I love and look around the place in hope of moving there with my friends, when we found the convention randomly. So we went on Sunday (this was almost all of our's first con). We were there Saturday, in the lobby, but couldn't get in. I had a lot of fun. Here is a picture of me at the con catching all the Pokemon's (I am the guy)
More about me...uhh...I am not as big into anime as I used to (used to be obsessed), but I'm still a big kind of anti-popular culture geek (I guess that's what I could be called?). More into movies made by Kubrick than Bay, and more into music written by Thom Yorke than Pete Wentz. Stuff like that. Which does include enjoying anime still, just not as much as before. I love Detective Conan, Haruhi, and Cowboy Bebop. I'm from California, I live in Merced (No one knows where that is! And more specifically it's Atwater)...although originally from the Bay Area. I go to the community college here due to money woes. I major in Computer Science, and have been doing web design/game design(kinda) since I was about 12 (And been running a site/community since then). I'm 19 right now. And I like to ramble a lot.

I'm always up to chat if you want to bug me on AIM/MSN, even if I don't know you. I enjoyed the people at the con, so hopefully I'll make new friends here. : )

Offline NickelZinc13

• Cabbit
« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2009, 10:04:00 pm »
Hello all!

I am Nicholas Zinke!

I've been attending Kumoricon since 2007, but I just joined the forums today.

I live in the Vancouver/Portland area and know my way around places, so if you have any questions, queries, or concerns, send me a message! ;D

I attend the Vancouver School of Arts & Academics (VSAA, class of 2010) and currently major in Theatre, Technical Theatre, and Sound Design, and I have minored in filming for a few years. I am currently hired as a Lead Theater Technician.*

I don't watch a lot of anime, but I am a big fan of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Elfen Leid, Death Note, Skip Beat, Metropolis, and a few others. Above all, I LOVE the visual novel Ever17!!!

In '07, I cosplayed Light Yagami (Death Note), in '08 Gin (Detective Conan, Case Closed), and this past year, '09, I cosplayed both a fan-made Kaito (Vocaloid) and an attempt at Keiichi Maebara (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, When the Cicadas Cry) Pics of characters.

Hit me up for a chat? :D Pic of me!

*Note: Any staff who come across this, the bolds are some highlights you may be interested in. By the time K-con '10 rolls around, I would have 2 years Sound Design, 5 years Filming, 1 year Photography, and 2 years Technical Theater (stage hand, stage build, equipment set up, equipment management.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:20:42 pm by NickelZinc13 »
LOOK! IT'S MY SIGNATURE! :D

I lost the game.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2009, 10:51:22 pm »
Hello Muuko, this is Animeman73 hail to you and well met. You're in Ichiodan, 've heard of your group. A friend of mine PaladinElric/PaladinCecil Youtube taped yopu guys a whilke back during your little panel with Vuic Mignogna and the guy who's the American voice of Hiei. Blast and bother my bad memory can be such a pain sometimes. I also saw you in the Story, Story, Die game you did with said actors and PaladinElric/PaladinCecil. I hope top se you at Kumoricon someday (Maybe even next year if able) I'd love to see you at Story, Story, Die or some of the other panels. I can definitely say that my Taekwondo school will be doing another demonstrationb next year I'd love to see you and more Kumoricon attendees there. Trust me martial arts rock. Take care young one and be seeing you.

Offline Muuko

• Oni
« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2009, 02:53:05 am »
Hello Muuko, this is Animeman73 hail to you and well met. You're in Ichiodan, 've heard of your group. A friend of mine PaladinElric/PaladinCecil Youtube taped yopu guys a whilke back during your little panel with Vuic Mignogna and the guy who's the American voice of Hiei. Blast and bother my bad memory can be such a pain sometimes. I also saw you in the Story, Story, Die game you did with said actors and PaladinElric/PaladinCecil. I hope top se you at Kumoricon someday (Maybe even next year if able) I'd love to see you at Story, Story, Die or some of the other panels. I can definitely say that my Taekwondo school will be doing another demonstrationb next year I'd love to see you and more Kumoricon attendees there. Trust me martial arts rock. Take care young one and be seeing you.

Ah that guy. Well thanks, we're hoping on attending sometime, even as attendee's for some fun,sadly though 5 other cons run the same weekend as Kumoricon @_@

And I believe the VA you're looking for is Chuck Huber
2009 Cosplays
Godot - Phoenix Wright
Luffy - One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
Kittan - Gurren Lagann

Offline Misalina

• Oni
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2009, 06:23:01 am »
Hey! I'm Misalina...But my actual name is Michelle and I live in Washington. ^^ I'm currently 16-years-old and I will turn 17 on January 11th. :D

I went to Kumori-con '09 (my first convention) and I was a random Day Class student (Vampire Knight) and a random Pokemon trainer (who held a Chikorita in a purse... ^^; ) I had a great time, and it was thanks to my good friend (who cosplayed as Lenalee from D.Gray-man). She was the one who told me about Kumori-con.

For anime and manga, my current favorites are Pokemon, Vampire Knight, and Pandora Hearts...Well, those are my main favorites. I also like a bit of D.Gray-man (since my friend constantly chatters about it. ^^; )

In the next Kumori-con, I plan as cosplaying as Miranda Lotto (D.Gray-man) and also Oz (Pandora Hearts). I'm cosplaying as Miranda so I can be part of my friend's D.Gray-man cosplay group. As for Oz, I just want to be Oz because I really like Pandora Hearts and Oz himself. xD

Anyway, I hope I can speak with several users of this forum. :)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #315 on: September 09, 2009, 10:16:15 am »
Hey there folks like my new avatar?

Offline Monkeydog

• Cabbit
    • Monkey Productions
« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2009, 11:26:19 am »
and a random Pokemon trainer (who held a Chikorita in a purse... ^^; )
Did you have Purple Hair? I might have saw you.

Offline Ottery

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #317 on: September 09, 2009, 04:09:27 pm »
Since I'm new to this forum, I think I should introduce myself, eh?

Anyways, I'm Krystal, sometimes called ott, otter, or even ottery. I am the ripe old age of 22, which I turned this year on the 11th of March. I currently live in a small town called Estacada, but I hope to move to Portland ASAP. I've yet to go to Kumoricon, but I hope to attend in '10.

I am more of a game nerd than an anime/manga nerd, but I hope to change that. I have read a couple of manga, including Chobits, Petshop Of Horrors, A bit of XXXholic, Cardcaptor Sakura, a bit of Naruto (up until Sauske left), Inu Yasha, Fruits Basket, Ranma 1/2, and a bit of the Pokemon manga.

As for anime, I've seen all the Studio Ghibli movies (big fan <3), Pokemon (up until the diamond and pearl adventures), Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing (the original), Ronin Wariors, Sailor Moon (every single episode), Zatch Bell (a couple of episodes), and Azumanga Daioh.

When I'm not playing games or reading, I'm usually surfing the net, baking, collecting kimono, or drawing. I am currently attending a culinary institute, which I will be graduating from in October.
2014 Cosplay:
 Mio (k-on!)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2009, 06:54:07 pm »
Oh my gawd, Ottery, you scared the crap out of me.

BUT YOU SOUND SO COOL, baking is an awesome hobby! -can't bake at all-

Offline Kitty_Near

• Oni
« Reply #319 on: September 10, 2009, 12:06:14 am »
Hello peoples,
my real name is Jennifer,
this year at kumoricon was my first con-going experience and I loved it,
my favorite anime at the moment is Utawarerumono(yes, I know most of you have never heard of it),
I cosplayed as the kitty version of Near from deathnote, probably will next year too,
and I want FRIENDS!!!!
Koo koo kachoo. And a banana.

Offline Monkeydog

• Cabbit
    • Monkey Productions
« Reply #320 on: September 10, 2009, 12:09:58 am »
and I want FRIENDS!!!!
I'll be your friend! :)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #321 on: September 10, 2009, 12:10:07 am »
Alright, I haven't introduced myself in a few months.  Now's as good of a time as any.

I'm Tofu.  How you doin'?

Offline tsukiyume1209

• Cabbit
« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2009, 12:18:24 am »
I guess I should've introduced myself pre-con?

Anyways, my name's Evan. I went to Kumoricon 2009 this year and it was my first ever con! :O I know I know... the blasphemy of that statement. However it's because I never had anyone else to go with for the other cons.
Anyways let's see...
I cosplayed Suzaku and Syaoran at this year's con. Got a bunch of photoshots (still looking for them!) and had lots of fun meeting people.
I have lots of other interests and all, and I do plan on attending Kumoricon next year too!
In any case, I'd love to meet more new people and make new friends! ^.^

So... Greetings everybody!! :D

-Evan

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #323 on: September 12, 2009, 12:51:35 am »
ok im new my name is tofu
hai how you doin
lol lol lol i lie

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #324 on: September 12, 2009, 12:59:53 am »
"In the year 2286, Tofu will rise again"

And so the oracle has spoken.

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2009, 01:40:40 am »
yes im from the year 2286 where you are god and wee all worship you

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2009, 01:59:07 am »
And so the world had been for 300 years...

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2009, 02:10:58 am »
im hear to tell you all beef patty is trying to steal you god stats and i need you to come with me to stop him

Offline Pen_Zen

• Oni
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2009, 09:26:41 pm »
O hai, my name is Ash.
I'm Auricle's sibling. lol
This year I attended K-con for the 3rd time.  This is the first time I've really posted on the forum. *made of fail* -.-
I'm 23 years old, I work in a bakery, and I'm a college student.
I'm majoring in English Literature, with an eventual minor in Italian poetry.
I'm learning Japanese, and it's really very enjoyable. ^^  (I need to be learning Italian too...)
My favorite anime series right now are: Junjou Romantica, Vampire Knight, Axis Powers: Hetalia,
Devil May Cry, Tales of the Abyss, and Persona: Trinity Soul.
My favorite video games are: Persona 3 FES, Tales of the Abyss, Devil May Cry 3, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus,
Dissidia, Pokeymans, and The World Ends with You.   AND RAPPELZ. O_O  (Join me on Bahamut server!)
Auricle has been bugging me to join the forums for a loooooong time.  HERE I AM. :O
~(Very) Tentative Cosplays for '10~
Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII
Estonia - Axis Powers: Hetalia
Casual!Turkey - Axis Powers: Hetalia

"The proof is in the pudding.  The pudding of their DOOM!!!"

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2009, 10:02:55 pm »
Just because I've been meaning to do this for about a year now...

My name is Alex.
I am NOT a number. I am a FREE MAN.
I am 22 years old as of this post, and a Washington-born citizen.
To this very day, I struggle against destiny. I only wish this was as awesome as it sounds.
I do my very damnedest to maintain a neutral ground on any issue or debate that pops up in my life; full commitment to one side over the other, in my experience, can be dangerous.
If anyone else has questions, please make sure you're not wasting my time asking them. More than anything, I hate to be bothered when I'm performing a task on hand, or even when I'm lost in thought.
Favorite anime? What the hell kind of question is that? If "favorite" anything accurately denoted personality, everyone even on the dark side of Gaia Online would have a Ph.D in psychology right about now.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #330 on: September 16, 2009, 01:11:49 am »
My name is Patrick. I get to play with million dollar computers and browse the internet every day for a huge pay check.

Here is my desk at work:

Have a nice day.
Your desk is unvisible.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #331 on: September 16, 2009, 11:21:25 pm »
Huh. I haven't done this yet. Well, here goes-

I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE EARTH AND SKY, THE DEFEATER OF EVIL! THE SINGLE WHITE ROSE OF- wait that's not right. Let's try this again.

Off-Topic chat inferior, LCR superior nope, that's not right either.

Baah weep granah weep nini bong? I'm still not getting this.

Good evening Gentlemen, I am Lt. Commander Richie, though I am not a Lt. Commander in any armed force involving that title nor is my name any form of the name 'Richard'. I am easily mistaken as being at least twice my age and in possession of squalling sparklings of my own, though this is not true and I wonder sometimes how people come to this decision as I have braces on every tooth in my mouth. I enjoy tinkering with large mechanical things, giant robots of any caliber, nationality or otherwise foreign status, really old cars and my stilts. I can cook, but I choose not to unless it involves microwaving Pollock nuggets.

I also like my sewing machine, though I think it may be conspiring with my alarm clock to kill me one day. When I'm not on the internet I'm in an area of the world that has either no Wi-Fi or AT&T service, which oddly enough seems to happen exactly when I DON'T want it to. I sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Mr. Ed, and he has no relation to the talking horse of the same name. When giant robots aren't my thing, massive amounts of SciFi SyFy SciFi dramas are.

I am a native of the area known as Oregon. My specialty in human history is centered around the weaponry and battles of central Europe during World War 2. I don't care for American history, since I know I'll just see it all happen again in my lifetime anyway because we're prone to repeating ourselves.

I am, in fact, 1/8th Cherokee, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Irish, and the rest is a bunch of England and stuff. This explains why I'm ghostly white but tan extremely dark when exposed to even the smallest modicum of sunlight. This also lends understanding to why it is that I sequester myself in my room all hours of the day except when forced out to attend a High School that I do not enjoy but go to anyway.

tl;dr Gentlemen, I am Richie, hear me roar.

Betch. >:C
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 11:22:15 pm by LtCommanderRichie »

Offline Prinny

• Oni
« Reply #332 on: September 17, 2009, 01:02:50 am »
Hello all, I am new to Kumoricon, this past one being my first Kumoricon, and my second Anime Convention ever, and I thought I'd say hello to you all! Now, for info on who I am so you are all not wondering who that weirdo is!

Name : Cameron
B-Day : Nov. 4
Zodiac Sign : Scorpio
Height : 5' 9-10"
Past Cosplay : None
Future Cosplay/would like to Cosplay :(obviously) A Prinny(Disgaea), Kenpachi(Bleach), others to come.

And I'd post a pic of me, but all the ones I have are too big of files for the forums to take >.<;;

Anyway! can't wait till next year if I can go! and in the meantime, its nice to meet you all here! *hugs for all*
In the night when all is calm,
Quiet and peaceful till the break of dawn,
In teh darkness death awaits,
A fragile soul he may take.

- me

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #333 on: September 17, 2009, 09:11:00 am »
Hello Prinny I'm Animeman73, a resident of Portland, and card carrying anime fan, nice to meet you.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #334 on: September 17, 2009, 09:47:12 am »
Huh. I haven't done this yet. Well, here goes-

I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE EARTH AND SKY, THE DEFEATER OF EVIL! THE SINGLE WHITE ROSE OF-

Was just playing Dirge of Cerberus, lol.

Just because I've been meaning to do this for about a year now...

My name is Alex.
I am NOT a number. I am a FREE MAN.

The prisoner?
Great show. Always makes me want an egg chair. I have them all on disk.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #335 on: September 17, 2009, 03:52:31 pm »
Hello all, I am new to Kumoricon, this past one being my first Kumoricon, and my second Anime Convention ever, and I thought I'd say hello to you all! Now, for info on who I am so you are all not wondering who that weirdo is!

Future Cosplay/would like to Cosplay :(obviously) A Prinny(Disgaea), Kenpachi(Bleach), others to come.

And I'd post a pic of me, but all the ones I have are too big of files for the forums to take >.<;;

Anyway! can't wait till next year if I can go! and in the meantime, its nice to meet you all here! *hugs for all*

Scorpio buddeh! :D
I miss 2010.

Offline Prinny

• Oni
« Reply #336 on: September 17, 2009, 07:57:43 pm »
Hello Prinny I'm Animeman73, a resident of Portland, and card carrying anime fan, nice to meet you.

Hey dood! nice to be here! If you wanna hang out some time, let me know, I'm in Beaverton!

Scorpio buddeh! :D

Dood, no way, another scorpio prinny dood? awsome! You can hang out with me too dood!

I should probobly mention I'm moving at the end of the month... to Florida doods. But with whats waiting for me back there, I should have no problems coming back next year doods!
In the night when all is calm,
Quiet and peaceful till the break of dawn,
In teh darkness death awaits,
A fragile soul he may take.

- me

Offline ChibiNinja13

• Cabbit
    • This is my DeviantArt page :D
« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2009, 08:40:48 pm »
Hi My name is Irene you might have heard Soundy (soundninja12) talk about me, because she's a loud mouth, and ish annoying like that.
I was zheny1133 but my forums accound got all weird and bleh, and I can't pick up a fixer email 'cause I lost the password to that email account... woopsie.

I was Nekozawa-sempai (Ouran High School Host Club), Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) and Yuffie (FF7) at Kumoricon '09, Sasuke Uchiha [the original form] (Naruto) at Kumoricon '08 and I have a Fakir (Princess Tutu) and a Nadeshiko (Shugo Chara) which have never seen a con, but have seen meet ups, and you might have met me in said cosplays.

Thanks,
That is all
Irene
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:06:46 pm by ChibiNinja13 »
../\_/\
.=' . '=
..\|-|
Kumoricon 2011:
Rika (Higurashi)
Yugi (Yugioh)
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
Yuffie (KH1)
Disney Fairy?
Marluxia?

Member of HDC and The Pancake Brigade~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2009, 09:15:16 pm »
^ Up thar would be my 1st mate. We spend all of our days drinking rum, and chasing wenches. Her garbs are always the best, and she dominates the galley better than any wench should. It would be a fate like walking the plank to not sail with her. Even though we sail on the same ship, when on land I'll be hanging with my wenches, and she'll be with hers.

Translation: this is Irene, She is my best friend and we hang out a lot. She is an amazing cosplayer and sews and cooks better than anyone I know. She's awesome, and you should take some time to get to know her. If you see me at a meet up, or at a con, she's probably there, but we have our own friends, and that isn't very relevant. (Just ask me where she is).
It is going to be...

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #339 on: September 22, 2009, 07:04:22 pm »
ok so for peal this time

name is dakota
im a male
im ?? age
live in aloha
dont cosplay
watch loads of anime

FTW

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2009, 11:13:19 am »
^ Lied about having a brain stuck in their head
It is going to be...

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #341 on: September 25, 2009, 11:45:02 pm »
Something about me you should know I'm a "Generation Xer" I remember anime from a time so long ago many of you weren't around. I'm talking pre-internet back in 1981, yeah that's how far back my anime experiences go.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:59:28 am by Animeman73 »

Offline Moriko Aikibo

• Cabbit
    • Phantasy Town
« Reply #342 on: September 28, 2009, 10:48:25 pm »
Hello!
I'm Jennifer
I'm 18 years old
I read almost anything set in front of me.
I can't choose a favorite manga or anime at the moment... There's too many.
I've never REALLY been able to role play yet, but I'd like to.
I'm vertically challenged... The short girls will one day rule the world! Mwa ha ha!

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
« Reply #343 on: September 28, 2009, 10:52:14 pm »
Hello!
I'm Jennifer
I'm 18 years old
I read almost anything set in front of me.
I can't choose a favorite manga or anime at the moment... There's too many.
I've never REALLY been able to role play yet, but I'd like to.
I'm vertically challenged... The short girls will one day rule the world! Mwa ha ha!
I agree all the way. *is vertically challenged as well. x3*

Offline Moriko Aikibo

• Cabbit
    • Phantasy Town
« Reply #344 on: September 28, 2009, 10:56:30 pm »
Yay yay! Already my army is growing!

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #345 on: September 28, 2009, 10:59:04 pm »
I'd like to sign up for the vertically challenged army =]

lol
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
« Reply #346 on: September 28, 2009, 11:21:27 pm »
Is there such a thing?! 0_0

Offline Moriko Aikibo

• Cabbit
    • Phantasy Town
« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2009, 12:34:01 am »
no I'm just random... we can pretend there is, though, so shh... you didn't read the first word of this post.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #348 on: September 29, 2009, 06:44:28 am »
My name is Chris.
I am 24 years old.
I am from Central Oregon.

I love anime, can't really pick a favorite because there are so many good ones that my favorite is always changing.

I am new to these forums as of right after K-con 09' & new to conventions as of Sakuracon 09'. Fell in love with the experience and now I'm hooked. Look forward to meeting new people on the forums & at the cons!

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #349 on: September 29, 2009, 09:11:45 am »
Hello Cyprus this is Animeman73 "Generation Xer" anime fan, nice to meet you and welcome abaord.