Author Topic: I met you.... thread  (Read 41055 times)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
Re: I met you.... thread
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2010, 07:04:04 am »
To the Ed cosplayer who wet-willied me at the Info Desk for saying you had a "short" temper - thank you for the laugh. I love it when people roleplay their characters as well as you do, even if it was slightly traumatizing. ;)  And I'll try to refrain from making little jokes like that in the future.

*rereads last sentence* ...oh, crap. *runs*

To the Ayu cosplayer - thank you for being so adorably cheerful and in-character. I wasn't having the best day, and you made it a lot better just by being there at the right moment.

To everyone else I met - thank you for making Kumoricon the best kind of "family reunion", and I hope to see you guys again soon. (^_^)

Oh my god Im guessing that was Youko, my friend that borrowed my Edward Elric Costume she has been trying to wet willy people lol

Could you let her know someone thinks she made an awesome in-character Ed?  :)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2010, 07:20:56 pm »
She tried to wet willy my sister too. After my sister made a commend with regard to height and milk.  ;)
That would sound so weird out of context.

Mmmm... special thoughts...

Anyway, to the Sailor Saturn, Vash, Faust and (ashamed at memory) less remarkable cosplay who TOLD ME HIS NAME and I still can't remember! -- folks who stood in the pre-fail line with me for FOUR HOURS: it's thanks to you that I didn't go suicidal. Or worse, left.
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2010, 12:29:41 pm »
I probably should have done this the day after con, because my memory is oh-so foggy... :P

There was this really cool girl that my friend and I were in the pre-reg line with for three or so hours... she was with her dad (I think?), and in this leafy kind of dress with a leafy thing around her head, and I think she said she was a nymph? Anyways, she was really talkative, and it was nice, especially through the uber long line, and such! And she was really sweet and helped me buy a Devil May Cry manga, and was helping me try to find Devil May Cry stuff, and bought me a water at McDonald's when I was... right about dead. XD I think I remember seeing her on Monday as Tifa Lockheart, in her Advent Children costume.

Also there was this uber cool Dante from Devil May Cry 3 without a wig... I only saw him a few times, but he always looked happy! And when I asked him for a picture, he had on this nice little smile. :D Seeing him romp about always made some of the rough patches of con a lot better.

All of the Fragile Dreams cosplayers... which were... four. :D The Seto and Chiyo were really cute/sweet/chill! My friend and I met them down in the Dealer's Hall, and then later saw them up in the stairwell, but I think those were the only times we saw them. And, the two Crows! One of them was especially chill, and surprised that he was recognized... he seemed really cool/nice! ;D

The Jim from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX... met him on his way out of the hotel, but my friend wasn't with me so I wasn't able to take a picture, and I asked if he'd be Jim the rest of the weekend, he said yes, and I squealed and ran inside to tell my friend. :D Then we saw him sometime the next day or so down in the Dealer's Hall, and got his picture... he seemed reaaally cool/sweet.  ;D

I'm obviously horrible at using adjectives, but really, everyone I mentioned really was awesome/cool/sweet.

...Other than this, nobody is really popping up into my head. :P

Also, my friend and I passed someone on their cell phone outside of the main con hotel at one of the corners, and I was dressed up as Kyrie from Devil May Cry 4, and the person saw me and said something like, "Trish and Kyrie aren't here yet!" And it made me laugh really hard because I was so confused... I'd really like to know if that was supposed to be a joke or not.  :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:34:08 pm by Squallity »
DMC4 Dante @ Kumoricon 2011

【Yu-Gi-Oh! 2009 and 2010 | Devil May Cry 2010 and 2011】
2012: Something Dragon Age related, hopefully. ;)

Offline CyanideCancer

• Cabbit
    • Yup
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2010, 07:01:14 pm »
*shifty eyes*
Boredom strikes so I must post in here to attempt to find another person.

You are This.
And I was This.
*more shifty eyes*
I would like to find you, Miss. :3

Please and thank you?
*runs away*
Rawr

Offline tdoiwitcohe

• Cabbit
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:06 pm »
Orochimaru-sama, while I would love nothing more than to be reunited with you, at least we'll always have the memories: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdoiwitcohe/sets/72157624997843756/.  It was, as ever, an honor to serve you.

~Kabuto
Kumoricon 2010: Kabuto

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2010, 04:38:59 pm »
Orochimaru-sama, while I would love nothing more than to be reunited with you, at least we'll always have the memories: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdoiwitcohe/sets/72157624997843756/.  It was, as ever, an honor to serve you.

~Kabuto

I saw that one as well. Very detailed, but they didn't smile enough for orochi :>
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline Mog

• Cabbit
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2010, 10:40:00 pm »
I met a few cool people, but my mind lacks the ability to remember people. D: I was the Moogle dude in the Murder Game and ChibiPLOSION and walking around, whoring myself for hugs. <3
dude! i remember you! i was the honey who kept losing her hair during the murder game!

I was the Edward Elric in the Murder game that Youko used as a prop XD I BROKE MY ZIPPER ON MY JACKET FROM PLAYING DEAD!!
I think i remember you. i saw so many faces and met so many new people that it just kinda blurrs together.

SHOE TOUCHING FTW!

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2010, 06:27:35 am »
I met this totally bro dude, we bumped fists, I hope someday we can bump fists again.
Oh I know that guy.  He's a total jerk and has a stupid moustache and plays a mandolin or something.  You don't want to talk to him.

For the most part I managed to get in touch with all the chill people I met at con.  A couple I haven't been able to meet were the Kirin Girl and the girl sitting next to dubaby and boogiepop both at speeddating.  I was the guy with the mandolin and the moustache and stuff.

Do you mean my ginger friend? lol. If you want next time you're on facebook I can give you her name to add her on there since she doesn't go on the forums at all.
Haha yeah.  Her hair's amazing XD

...her hair? Are you kidding. That Girl was depressingly good looking. I felt like charlie fineman around donna remar in the movie reign over me around her...like, i shouldn't have been in the same room as her.

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2010, 12:58:14 pm »
I met a few cool people, but my mind lacks the ability to remember people. D: I was the Moogle dude in the Murder Game and ChibiPLOSION and walking around, whoring myself for hugs. <3
dude! i remember you! i was the honey who kept losing her hair during the murder game!

I was the Edward Elric in the Murder game that Youko used as a prop XD I BROKE MY ZIPPER ON MY JACKET FROM PLAYING DEAD!!
I think i remember you. i saw so many faces and met so many new people that it just kinda blurrs together.

SHOE TOUCHING FTW!
eff yeah!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2010, 12:43:47 am »
i was the canada polar bear and canada all three days with a free hug sign. If u gave me a hug id like to give u a hug for hugen me!
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2010, 09:16:00 pm »
sorry double post .  I met a Xigbar day 3 and was told to be her Xaldin so i shall be. But the trade for digits went half way and i didnt get the number. Help?
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2010, 02:25:49 am »
I was a Miku Hatsune with a (really cute xD) black-haired TAAALLL asian Kaito...

A lot of people took pictures of us, if any of you were won of those people, please message mehh~! Thanks :3
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2010, 10:34:47 pm »
You were a staff girl who wasn't feeling that good on sunday morning. we were a group of 3 (sakura haruno, soi fon, and a hellsing mercinary). we met while waiting for the plushie workshop. we'd like to say hi if you're reading this and feel free to message us! we thought u were cool!

to everyone who recognized me as soi fon and said something, i'd like to say thanks! those comments were few and far between. u have my greatest thanks.
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline BlackLaceAndPearl

• Catgirl
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2010, 07:29:00 pm »
I met too many wonderful people to count. Thank you all for making my first convention so amazing.  ;D

I was Nekozawa. I was traveling with my sister, Winry, pretty much every moment of the con until the dance, when I would leave the people I was hanging out with every few songs to go tell her where I was and that I was still alive.  ;)

If we met, please feel free to let me know.

In particular, there was a Ciel Phantomhive. He had a cane (only Ciel I noticed who had one) and a red badge. If you are that Ciel, please do let me know.  :)

Goodness, I hope that didn't sound creepy.  ::)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:11:16 am by BlackLaceAndPearl »
Kumoricon 2011

Elizabeth Middleford - Kuroshitsuji
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji II

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2010, 09:35:54 pm »
There was this one really awesome really pretty girl I met the first night.

We snuck into the Marriot around midnight and stole pens.

Best night of my life. :D

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Offline kalagei

• Chibi
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2010, 06:14:13 pm »
There was this awesome staff member that I made a <3 with and gave hugs :D I was the dude in the Kupo hat and wore the "I wanna fox with you"/"=3" shirts

80% sure this one was me :)

I remember the shirt!
2004 - 2007 Kumoricon Attendee
2008 - Operations Office Staff
2009 - Assistant Ops Director
2010 - Director of Operations
2011 - Registration Manager
2012 - Vice Chair
2013 - I can safely say that I'm not running for a board position :D

Offline Mog

• Cabbit
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2010, 05:13:29 pm »
There was this awesome staff member that I made a <3 with and gave hugs :D I was the dude in the Kupo hat and wore the "I wanna fox with you"/"=3" shirts

80% sure this one was me :)

I remember the shirt!
You are my favorite =3