Author Topic: I met you.... thread  (Read 41032 times)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Re: I met you.... thread
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 04:16:25 pm »
I met you in my hotel room, you were kind of short, I heard you went on the forums, and you helped me tie down SoundNinja. I don't really know you, but I think you might be obsessive somewhat. Would love to IM you sometime!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 04:33:13 pm »
I met you in my hotel room, you were kind of short, I heard you went on the forums, and you helped me tie down SoundNinja. I don't really know you, but I think you might be obsessive somewhat. Would love to IM you sometime!
Sounds like my kind of person!
I miss 2010.

Offline Soryko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2010, 07:29:21 pm »
Me likes the idea of this having it's own forum. o3o
I loved so many people. XD Everyone was so nice.

Anyone from the glomp circle day 3, I was the one dressed as a Vocaloid in like white, pink, and black. o3o
I'd love to hang out with any of ya again for meetups.
-Was the Chii in a pink/black laced dress the first two days-.
Also, if you have any of the pics that were taken during the glomp-ness, I'd love to see them. XD

Oh! And those of you who had to dance with Chii me at the ball, I am sorry for my lack of any dancing skill rofl.
If you took a picture with a Dita on day two, then I probably met you. You weren't the only person there in that dress though. I just remember one Chii in that dress who didn't really know me but one of her friends did...?

Dita was the one in black? I gots a picture with her. owo
Cosplays I wanna do - Finn (Adventure time) // Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji) // Miyuki (Lucky Star)

Offline Tokoro

• Oni
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 07:30:32 pm »
I met this awesome Miku while waiting for the Brawl tournament and again later in the vendor's room. I was Ness, and I got a picture of her with my Mr. Saturn plush at the vendors. We didn't get to talk much, which was a shame.

Offline Styx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 08:21:33 pm »
I wanted to dance with fire nation Toph at the ball, but never got the chance.
Seriously, I tried like 10 times, but you were always dancing with someone else.

Offline Roy_in_a_skirt

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 08:44:44 pm »
You don't really seem like the type to frequent the forums, but Spencer (I think that's what you said your name was), the conversation we had as you ate your pie made my shift on Sunday bearable. I hope the leftover pie didn't explode all over your backpack when you left, and I'd like to thank you for bringing a little fun and entertainment into my Sunday morning/afternoon.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 08:51:16 pm by Roy_in_a_skirt »
Kumoricon 2005 I went as Roy Mustang and wore a skirt on Monday with a note saying "I lost a bet with Hawkeye" attached to it, hence the username.
'06: Shuuhei
'07: Doumeki Haruka
'08: Kurogane
'09: Wolfwood (sort of)
'10: Gakuran-style uniform

Offline VulgateCycle

• Cabbit
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2010, 08:50:50 pm »
I dressed up as myself (the gothy looking guy), spent my days in the glomp circle. Anyone that remembers me I'd like to talk to again.

Offline Tomecko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2010, 09:02:07 pm »
Kiari, we played apples to apples together. I was going to watch you in the Karaoke contest, but I decided to eat food and missed it. Thought I saw you leaving the con Sunday, but you were too far to chase down. Indy said he saw you and waved, but you were busy, so he let you be.

Thought you were funny, intelligent and looked great as Kairi. Would love chance to make a new friend, since I missed the chance to talk again at con.

Hee, that was me! Apples to Apples was so fun, thanks for being part of our group. And Indy did great in the Dating Game! Very funny.

|DeviantArt|Cosplay.com|
My Etsy shop:

Offline aubsnob

• Oni
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2010, 09:14:02 pm »
I joined this forum just so I could try and find him. Steven, we danced at the ball, for like, 5 songs. We both love avatar, and you're going to University of Oregon. I could go on about how I loved your eyes, they were friendly and warm and I just wanted to swim in them, but I suspect that might be kind of weird...I'm Aubrey, I've been pulling a bunch of tricks to try and find you, but alas I haven't been able to =(

I could also go on about how I've thought about you often since k-con, and regret not getting any more information SO much, but that would be weirder =P Anyways, if you could at least be so kind as to let me know you exist, so I stop wasting all this time trying to find you, itd be awesome...=) I really hope this works! =^.^=

Offline Lady Locust

• Chibi
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2010, 10:15:54 pm »
The Zuko that I awkwardly danced with at the Ball. I was in a red ripped dress and had a bloody mask on. I was like "LET'S DANCE" and then realized....I have no idea how to ballroom dance. So we exchanged a few words about being awkward. It made me feel like less of an awkward person, so it'd be nice to at least know your name @ n@
Kumoricon '16 cosplays:
Smoky Quartz (Steven Universe)
Punk girl Roxy (Homestuck)

Offline krysrussell14

• Oni
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 10:32:36 pm »
Id like to know who that random girl at the rave was who i saw pointing at me, and then suddenly pulled me into the circle in the front of the rave to dance randomly. You totally took me by surprise lol. And whoever that guy was who came up behind me and said something, im sorry i totally ignored you, but you scared the crap outta me.

Offline DeafWord

• Cabbit
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 10:40:05 pm »
ANYONE involved in the valve group (TF2, L4D, HL2 even) please message me. Same goes for any of the Homestuck people I met! You guys were all fantastic! I'd love to meet any of you again :33 (Oh, I was the abnormally tall and skinny Hunter on day 2 and 3, and Dave Strider on day 1)
HEY YOU. i was the chubby witch.
Heeeey :3 You were awesome! (even though we didn't really get to talk too much ;~; (oh, and for the record, you aren't chubby))
This is a signature

Offline Hacchan

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 11:11:22 pm »
I was a random school girl, and you were a crossplay Russia, I met you on the bottom floor on the first day, and on the second day, you were with China, and we danced for a bit at the Ouran Ball. I thought you were really awesome, and I'd like to find you and be friends, nyoro~n :3

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 01:58:33 am »
I wanted to dance with fire nation Toph at the ball, but never got the chance.
Seriously, I tried like 10 times, but you were always dancing with someone else.

She was in my gruop. If you wanna talk to her again just email me at Eyidise@gmail.com and I'll see if she is interested in sharing her facebook page.
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline sporkoon

• Chibi
    • Long neglected deviantart site
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 02:27:39 am »
I met this totally bro dude, we bumped fists, I hope someday we can bump fists again.

For the most part I managed to get in touch with all the chill people I met at con.  A couple I haven't been able to meet were the Kirin Girl and the girl sitting next to dubaby and boogiepop both at speeddating.  I was the guy with the mandolin and the moustache and stuff.

when did you meet the kirin girl? my friend has an awesome purple kirin costume but she was only there on monday and didnt even attend regular con stuff.. maybe there was a different kirin but the one i know is emessis on the forum ^_^
()()
(**)
(___)0
If love is blind, then I have 20/20 vision

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 06:10:47 am »
I met this totally bro dude, we bumped fists, I hope someday we can bump fists again.

For the most part I managed to get in touch with all the chill people I met at con.  A couple I haven't been able to meet were the Kirin Girl and the girl sitting next to dubaby and boogiepop both at speeddating.  I was the guy with the mandolin and the moustache and stuff.

when did you meet the kirin girl? my friend has an awesome purple kirin costume but she was only there on monday and didnt even attend regular con stuff.. maybe there was a different kirin but the one i know is emessis on the forum ^_^
Sunday night, so probably a different person.  Anyone that cosplays from Monster Hunter is chill in my book though. ;D
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline BlackLaceAndPearl

• Catgirl
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2010, 09:07:42 am »
I was Nekozawa from Ouran (may or may not have been the only one with  a green wig) and I met an amazing Ciel. The cosplay was so accurate, and I recall mentioning that. He had a red badge, and we danced during the Kumoriball.
If you are that Ciel, message me?  :)
Kumoricon 2011

Elizabeth Middleford - Kuroshitsuji
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji II

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2010, 12:13:12 pm »
I just wanted to apologize for being such a.... I dont know idiot to the girl named shelby at the speed dating panel.

Offline Lady Locust

• Chibi
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2010, 02:34:45 pm »
ANYONE involved in the valve group (TF2, L4D, HL2 even) please message me. Same goes for any of the Homestuck people I met! You guys were all fantastic! I'd love to meet any of you again :33 (Oh, I was the abnormally tall and skinny Hunter on day 2 and 3, and Dave Strider on day 1)
HEY YOU. i was the chubby witch.
Heeeey :3 You were awesome! (even though we didn't really get to talk too much ;~; (oh, and for the record, you aren't chubby))
B'AWWW thanks <3
Yeah, I should've spoken more....I was kind of intimidated by the good Valve cosplayers, so I was scared to talk xD;;
Kumoricon '16 cosplays:
Smoky Quartz (Steven Universe)
Punk girl Roxy (Homestuck)

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2010, 03:06:53 pm »
I was the Current yoji in the office, you were the young girl who came in with a medical issue. I just want to make sure you are alright.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2010, 04:30:14 pm »
I met a few cool people, but my mind lacks the ability to remember people. D: I was the Moogle dude in the Murder Game and ChibiPLOSION and walking around, whoring myself for hugs. <3
dude! i remember you! i was the honey who kept losing her hair during the murder game!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2010, 05:23:19 pm »
So, this is more of a thank you than anything...

I was in my Magnet!Luka outfit with a Magnet!Miku from Vocaloid.
You were two staffers, one male and one female, at the info desk.
I came to you about an issue with the people in the room next to us and I just wanted to say thank you for dealing with it!
I don't know what you did but no more problems came from their room and I felt a lot safer when I realized the issue was taken care of.
So thank you so very, very much for being so helpful to me and my roommates and making us feel safe~<3<3<3

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

• Catgirl
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2010, 07:49:44 pm »
Oh, I'm also wondering about another guy I danced with at the ball. I think we went for a song and a half, maybe two, and we were just kind of chatting casually the whole time. Again, I was Nekozawa in a long velvet cloak and a green wig. And Beelzenef should go without saying.  ;)
If you are on here, Thanks for the dance.  :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:50:20 pm by BlackLaceAndPearl »
Kumoricon 2011

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2010, 09:24:18 pm »
So I lost my syring for Mion on Saturday, but you found it and turned it in to the lost and found. I just want to say thank you so  much!!

And there was this awesome Keiichi that I saw and some people took pictures of us. you were a really cool Keiichi!
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2010, 11:18:53 pm »
Oh I know that guy.  He's a total jerk and has a stupid moustache and plays a mandolin or something.  You don't want to talk to him.

Do you mean my ginger friend? lol. If you want next time you're on facebook I can give you her name to add her on there since she doesn't go on the forums at all.
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 12:36:21 am »
Oh I know that guy.  He's a total jerk and has a stupid moustache and plays a mandolin or something.  You don't want to talk to him.

Do you mean my ginger friend? lol. If you want next time you're on facebook I can give you her name to add her on there since she doesn't go on the forums at all.
Haha yeah.  Her hair's amazing XD
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2010, 11:50:29 am »
i was looking for my badge and you went "yes chelsea we have your badge..." o.o i totaly wanna know who you are xD
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »
i was looking for my badge and you went "yes chelsea we have your badge..." o.o i totaly wanna know who you are xD

that woudl be us yoji in the office (lost and found)

Offline excalibur541

• Oni
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2010, 09:05:03 pm »
You were an amazing cosplay of Hei and we danced at the ball and a bit at the rave after that. I was wearing a white dress and really long blue sleeves, then a blue dress again the next day while we waited in line for cosplay chess. I thought you were pretty awesome and that it would be great to chat a bit if I could find you again~

Offline VulgateCycle

• Cabbit
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2010, 11:20:05 pm »
Hmm.. Well I met this dude and I gave him a dollar so he could get an Arizona tea.
And then there was this blonde girl who I think might have been cosplaying as a character from naruto.

I know that's vague but I remember briefly talking to both of you. If you remember me, let's keep in contact. You guys seemed cool.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2010, 11:48:07 pm »
There was actually a couple of the staffers I'd like to stay in contact with.  If you remember talking to a guy dressed up like Chii for more than 30 seconds, then feel free to friend me on Facebook, just be sure to mention why you're adding me. ^^

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2010, 12:11:28 am »
Did i add you Reppy? I should!
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2010, 12:20:44 am »
YEP! WE'RE FACEBOOK BUDS!

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2010, 12:22:23 am »
YYAAAYYYY   :D

Offline Mog

• Cabbit
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2010, 06:30:03 pm »
There was this awesome staff member that I made a <3 with and gave hugs :D I was the dude in the Kupo hat and wore the "I wanna fox with you"/"=3" shirts

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2010, 06:47:47 pm »
You were the Iceland... Who was actually a guy. TheCraneWife and I are still fangirling over you. Sorry dude.
There was also the girl who hung out with us as well... Yeah, I don't really know what you were cosplaying from, but you were a strong advocate for Shojo-ai. Which I completely approve of.
Then there was the Prussia with the Chick hat, pins, and gay flag. I would just like to say that you are the most awesome Prussia ever. I highly approve.
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2010, 06:58:01 pm »
There was this one girl that ran up to me and gave me a glomp and quick kiss on the lips. It was random but very sweet and the only random kiss I got all con =P I was Zack Fair and shortly after we got a picture taken with a pirate Nel in it as well. I think you might've given me your name but if you did I didn't catch it. Whoever you are you seemed pretty awesome though and I would've loved to have hung out with you a bit more
What did she look like?

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2010, 08:31:20 pm »
there was this guy who was cosplaying as shogi from naruto. dude, you totally made the con better. and whoever gave the money so i could get food, i will repay you!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2010, 08:57:35 pm »
To the Ed cosplayer who wet-willied me at the Info Desk for saying you had a "short" temper - thank you for the laugh. I love it when people roleplay their characters as well as you do, even if it was slightly traumatizing. ;)  And I'll try to refrain from making little jokes like that in the future.

*rereads last sentence* ...oh, crap. *runs*

To the Ayu cosplayer - thank you for being so adorably cheerful and in-character. I wasn't having the best day, and you made it a lot better just by being there at the right moment.

To everyone else I met - thank you for making Kumoricon the best kind of "family reunion", and I hope to see you guys again soon. (^_^)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2010, 04:08:31 pm »
I should probably thank the Trisha Elric at the Risembool Ranger meetup for giving my sister the milk carton. We were debating making it a kind of Death Note thing, except with rules as to how to pass it on, but it didn't happen.  :P
Thanks, though, for starting several fake fights.  :D

And thanks to everyone I danced with. That would be an Undertaker, a Ciel (EPIC cosplay!!!!), and a few other people whose characters I wasn't familiar with, or who weren't cosplaying.   ;D
Kumoricon 2011

Offline linachan

• Sailor Scout
    • TMNT Demonic RPG
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 01:55:49 pm »
I met a few cool people, but my mind lacks the ability to remember people. D: I was the Moogle dude in the Murder Game and ChibiPLOSION and walking around, whoring myself for hugs. <3
dude! i remember you! i was the honey who kept losing her hair during the murder game!

I was the Edward Elric in the Murder game that Youko used as a prop XD I BROKE MY ZIPPER ON MY JACKET FROM PLAYING DEAD!!

Offline linachan

• Sailor Scout
    • TMNT Demonic RPG
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 02:02:03 pm »
To the Ed cosplayer who wet-willied me at the Info Desk for saying you had a "short" temper - thank you for the laugh. I love it when people roleplay their characters as well as you do, even if it was slightly traumatizing. ;)  And I'll try to refrain from making little jokes like that in the future.

*rereads last sentence* ...oh, crap. *runs*

To the Ayu cosplayer - thank you for being so adorably cheerful and in-character. I wasn't having the best day, and you made it a lot better just by being there at the right moment.

To everyone else I met - thank you for making Kumoricon the best kind of "family reunion", and I hope to see you guys again soon. (^_^)

Oh my god Im guessing that was Youko, my friend that borrowed my Edward Elric Costume she has been trying to wet willy people lol

• Catgirl
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 06:02:44 pm »
She tried to wet willy my sister too. After my sister made a commend with regard to height and milk.  ;)
That would sound so weird out of context.
Kumoricon 2011

Offline linachan

• Sailor Scout
    • TMNT Demonic RPG
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 10:22:22 pm »
Haha thats Youko for you, the thing is she was wearing my Ed costume LOL, My friend Aubrey and I told her she had Ed hair and she was like Ohh sweet let me borrow your Ed costume so I said go ahead lol.

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 10:25:16 pm »

I was the Edward Elric in the Murder game that Youko used as a prop XD I BROKE MY ZIPPER ON MY JACKET FROM PLAYING DEAD!!
I think i remember you. i saw so many faces and met so many new people that it just kinda blurrs together.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2010, 12:20:32 am »
That guy dressed as Freddy in the elavator was a little too in character for me. I was not prepared to die.

Offline Bokensai

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2010, 03:11:49 pm »
There was this one girl that ran up to me and gave me a glomp and quick kiss on the lips. It was random but very sweet and the only random kiss I got all con =P I was Zack Fair and shortly after we got a picture taken with a pirate Nel in it as well. I think you might've given me your name but if you did I didn't catch it. Whoever you are you seemed pretty awesome though and I would've loved to have hung out with you a bit more
What did she look like?
She was the one on my left with the not green hair
No matter how much I improve I'll always consider myself just a cosplayer in training.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2010, 03:18:36 pm »
That guy dressed as Freddy in the elavator was a little too in character for me. I was not prepared to die.

That was out Yojimbo Manager. Paul

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2010, 04:31:47 pm »
What did she look like?

okay, nevermind. My sister was running around doing that xD

Offline Bokensai

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2010, 04:40:12 pm »
What did she look like?

okay, nevermind. My sister was running around doing that xD
Aww... D=
No matter how much I improve I'll always consider myself just a cosplayer in training.