Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305922 times)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: hello there everyone!!
« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2009, 02:40:03 pm »
HI! I'm Hailey/Demonspawn/Demony,
XD People should stop naming me.
I'd be happy to get to know you more at con if I see you, don't be afraid to talk to me, I' a very open person. :D
Meeting new people is great and there are a ton of awesome people at Kumo, so try really hard to talk to them and I'm sure you'll have a great time!
I miss 2010.

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
Re: hello there everyone!!
« Reply #251 on: July 25, 2009, 03:36:01 pm »
Hi! :3
I'm Jen. Though I'm called different things. x3
Don't worry, this year will probably be my first year going to Kumoricon too. (If I have the funds xD)
*waves*
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:36:35 pm by WhiteRoseMarie »

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2009, 04:47:59 pm »
Hi everybody! ^^ and Wlecom new peepz ;D *has been without internet for afew days so is very behind*
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline Frozen Light

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2009, 09:20:19 pm »
Hi, my name's Breanna, but you can call me BB or Bre.
I live in the general area of...well, look at my profile, if you really wanna know.(stalker...>>)
I LOVE ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES!
But, even more then that, I love to draw. <333
My current favorite anime would have to be 'Vampire Knight' and 'Nighthead Genesis'.
My current favorite video game would have to be 'Resident Evil 4', 'Devil May Cry 3', 'Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories'. (Bare in mind, she's never played the first two she said! =3 ~ CloudStrife32)
I love Tim Burton films! <3
My favorite female anime character is Robin from 'Witch Hunter Robin'.
My favorite male anime character is Zero from 'Vampire Knight'.
My favorite female video game character is Nagase from 'King of Fighters 2006'.
My favorite male video game character is Nero from 'Devil May Cry 4'.
I do enjoy yaoi, so no dissing it!
My spelling and grammar aren't so good, so please bare with me.

(All of this, was brought to you by: CloudStrife32, because she felt like typing up her friends introduction! >3)

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:20 pm »

My name is Helaina, call me bijou or Nena
My favorite series is Bleach, I love action or shonen(even though I'm a girl).
I like to cosplay anime and video games, and usually the anime I just watched.
Some random stuff about me is I love mentos.NOM.
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline kayfig

• Cabbit
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2009, 09:45:46 am »
I supposed I should introduce myself. I am two people.

No, no really.. My fiancee and I both use this account. ^__^;;

My name's Kyra and I'm most predominantly logged in.

I'm more of a gamer than an anime/manga fan, honestly.  Big KH/KH2 fan, though I'd stab my eyes out before even considering cosplaying the 15,000,000th Axel. I also lean towards Dungeons and Dragons over Lucky Star.. but don't get me wrong, I highly love the artform and there are a few series I love.

Dragon Ball/Z (GT sucks harder than monkey ass)
Trigun
FMA(though I haven't seen/read allof it)
Deathnote(the manga before all the hype.. now-a-days it just makes me irrationally angry at the fangirls.. L, save me from you followers. =__=  I was always more of a Light fan..)

There aren't really many series I've read/seen, let alone finished.. but I'd like to think I know of more then the average noob.. and I don't run around screeching constantly, so that's a plus. ^_~

Oh yeah.. I can't STAND shojo.. all that girly/optimism(FruBa heroine) stuff makes me want to punch babies.

Angst is delicious and deeply satisfying, as is non-cliche yaoi.. though yaoi that defies the cliche is very, very hard to find. *sad*

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2009, 11:27:23 am »
Hi there! :D
I miss 2010.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2009, 06:08:06 pm »
most know me as the head yojimbo, some know me as the ncie mod of the forums, still others know me as the creepy guy in the trench coat at the general meetins. LOL

I am all of this and more *grins evily*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:33 pm »
HELLO!
It's nice to meet everyone!
I'm Katie, and I practically live on forums (500 posts in less than 6 months. Gotta give me credit  ;D ), so you'll see me a whole bunch!
I'm a really nice energetic person, so if you talk to me, I'll be quick to respond and talk to you.

Yes I'm re introducing myself on this forum. I know that you guys probably already have spoken (at least indirectly) to me, but I thought I'd introduce myself.

Again, it's always nice to have more people coming on to forums.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Bull777

• Oni
« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2009, 05:33:38 pm »
Oh hi thar.

I've been to K-con a few times and I guess it's about time I made an account on the forums. Anyways, my name is Michelle. I do cosplay occasionally and I do love anime and manga, among other things. My favorite series would have to be Sailor Moon, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Evangelion and a few others. I also love many different types of video games ranging from Ty the Tasmanian Tiger to Halo. I do like internetz and making computer graphics. I am also a close frind of a user called GwarNekoChan. She suggested I make an account here to possibly sell some of my old stuff. :D Uh... that's all, I guess. kthxbai
Avatar created by me, no stealin'. D<
Planned cosplays for 2010 and beyond;
Hakurei Reimu (Touhou Project)
Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
Rika Furude (Higurashi)

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2009, 05:40:04 pm »
well, didn't know this was here, but now I do.

My name is Geoff Roach, I'm 21, and live in Longview WA. I have been to one kumoricon so far  :( but will be trying to go to more. I have so far cosplayed as larp characters (beware of the Assamite clan and the Tootsie Roll pirate, Mearg) But I will also be cosplaying as Gintoki from Gintama this year. I like many different less heard of anime/manga and I like rpg video games, especially Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. If there's anything else you wish to know about me, just ask, I'm not embraced about my life. Here is a pic of me as well:

Offline superstarmegami05

• Oni
« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2009, 08:59:54 pm »
Y HALO THAR~

My real name is Athena but a lot of people call me Mega (sort of long explaination).
I'm 20 but my birthday is on September 29th.
I currently live in Riverside, Missouri but I'll be moving to Portland in March.
I love anime, jrock and Japanese fashion but I DO know about Japanese culture as well.
I've only been to one convention so far and that's the small Naka-kon in Kansas City. >_<
Ummm...I don't really know what else to add so I guess I'll just leave it at that? O_o

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2009, 05:45:41 pm »
Hi, I'm new to cosplay, but it looks like fun so i thought I'd give it a go around and see how I like it.

I don't like to give names online its so informal, if I give my name out, I like to be able to hug the person if they turn out really nice ^.^  Sadly guys aren't allowed to hug to randomly, with the whole harassment thing.. and misinterpretations.

Recently the only thing I've been watching is cute/sexy(not yaoi/yuri or hentai) anime.  Its just something different from the hack and shoot shows out there getting all the publicity.

I'm going to try and finish putting together a DMC outfit for Kc.  Looking for some people to show me the ropes on costume stuff :)   Last time I used a sewing machine was prior to highschool in home economics(I made a giant football), that was like 9 years ago!! sigh.  Also looking to make some friends that have lots of fun going to these events.

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:41 pm »
I've never properly introduced myself here, so..
My name's Wade. I consider myself an anime artist foremost (http://dshwshr55.deviantart.com), though I didn't start drawing anime until after highschool.

dshwshr55? When I was living in Oregon, my friend and I would play at our little arcade in our little town or Coos Bay. Every time we got in the high score tables, we'd insert the other person's initials (I can't remember the reason at all, though T_T)  So pretty much all of the racing games would have David's initials (dsh) and the FPS and some fighters had Wade's (wet).
I was also working as a "Sanitation Manager" at my workplace (a.k.a. lead dishwasher) before I moved up here to Washington. So my online perona became dsh (pronounced "dish"), but most people call me by name.

I also like to collect Kirby plushies! XD

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2009, 01:20:44 pm »
Nice artwork dshwshr ^.^

Offline altoidsyndrome

• Cabbit
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #265 on: August 18, 2009, 02:36:29 am »
HELLO KUMORICON!

So, my name is Adam. This is my first convention, EVER, which seems sad for a 21 year oldYou're never too old to CON!

I plan on co-playing as The Doctor all three days(How inventive am I. :D).

And I look forward to seeing you at the Convention. I'm really nervous about all this.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. . . but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it is more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly. . . timey-wimey. . . stuff."

Offline Kios

• Cabbit
« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2009, 03:40:38 am »
Ok, just saw this now, so I'll introduce myself.
My name is Dylan, and this will be my first convention as well... I've done cosplay for halloween and stuff before, so I'm not new to THAT but I've only had the money to go to a convention this year... I like a lot of shojo, and am a huge fan of romance... even yaoi (ah, junjou romantica) though oftentimes my friends neglect to tell me that the show that they are introducing me to HAS yaoi... My interests for anime, though, are varied. I tend to cosplay more videogame characters, since I am more familiar with them...
I've been writing and roleplaying for several years, first starting with fanfics before going on into original fiction... On Saturday, for example, I will be arriving as my original character Kios Raigeki... before eventually switching to Vivi for the remaining days. Kios is a lot more natural, so when I feel like a break, you'll see me as him, lol...

Vivi 95% done... Kios done... L done...

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2009, 03:41:09 am »
YAY HI KIOS ^^

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #268 on: August 19, 2009, 05:33:01 pm »
I'll stick with my SN but it can be shortened to R-Man29 joined wanting to get some help with a fanfiction and find something else to do with my time. I am considering going up to the convention(I live in Eugene) but I'm not a good people-person, I try to suppress my ego so much that's it's made me a negative person with a fractured mind. Currently I support Megatron and the Decepticon army but mostly I'm just out to have fun. I did post on a few other sites I know but haven't gotten any feedback, I will add that it does have a sex seen but it's real brief, it's mostly violent with language. I just find most things to have a happy ending annoying. I play the Pokemon TCG a lot but with the new rules and the local head judge that I find a total jerk I don't plan on playing much longer. I do have a long list of all my interests but at the top are Pokemon, One Piece, and Gargoyles.
I'll play pokemon with anyone at anytime, my FC for HG, Slag: 2021 5546 4058, email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #269 on: August 19, 2009, 05:59:52 pm »
It's nice to meet everyone new!
It makes me happy how many people we're slowly getting!
It is going to be...

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2009, 10:51:36 pm »
I'll stick with my SN but it can be shortened to R-Man29 joined wanting to get some help with a fanfiction and find something else to do with my time. I am considering going up to the convention(I live in Eugene) but I'm not a good people-person, I try to suppress my ego so much that's it's made me a negative person with a fractured mind. Currently I support Megatron and the Decepticon army but mostly I'm just out to have fun. I did post on a few other sites I know but haven't gotten any feedback, I will add that it does have a sex seen but it's real brief, it's mostly violent with language. I just find most things to have a happy ending annoying. I play the Pokemon TCG a lot but with the new rules and the local head judge that I find a total jerk I don't plan on playing much longer. I do have a long list of all my interests but at the top are Pokemon, One Piece, and Gargoyles.

Live in Eugene huh?  Want to attend Anime Friday?  We watch anime every Friday starting at 7:00pm.  All the newest from Japan!  I also have a massive collection of older shows to view and plenty of fansubs to copy.  Send me a PM if interested or e-mail me.  My contact info is in my profile.  That goes for anyone else in the area.  New faces are always welcome!
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2009, 01:05:52 am »
Hi my names Simone and I am fourteen years old, this is my third con and hope to have lots of fun with everyone!
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2009, 01:07:13 am »
you can do it ^^

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2009, 01:09:46 am »
welcome to the forums, hope you like it here, and hope you enjoy con... Because it's fun seeing people you saw last time you went.

Offline NekoAkiko

• Sailor Scout
    • Faded Reality
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2009, 07:50:18 pm »
Hello! My name (or at least what I like to go by online) is Akiko. This will be my 5th con! 3rd time at Kumori Con. The other con I've gone to (twice) was Sakura-Con. Since I've been going to Kumori Con I haven't gone to Sakura con. As much as I love Seattle and I have a bunch of friends that only go to S-Con, I prefer K-con. ^_^

I've cosplayed 3 times so far with my 4th costume being "revealed" (cause I can't think of the word I actually want to use) at this years con! This will be my first year have 2 costumes at the con! My cosplay list is as follows:

Nana (Animal Magnetism) @ Sakura Con 2004
Selphie Tilmet @ Sakura Con 2006
Yuri Sakazaki @ Kumori Con 2008 & 2009
Kairi @ Kumori Con 2009
2011:
Larxene 30% (have the wig/makinng knives) CHANCES ARE NOT HAPPENING as coat fell through AGAIN.
Yuri KOF 100% (might bring this back so I have a costume!)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2009, 09:50:42 pm »
Welcome! :D Hope you like the forums, these people are fun-fun. :D
I miss 2010.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2009, 03:42:01 pm »
Er, um...hello. This is Animeman73 greetings all of you. While I've been attending the con for a few years this is my first time ever posting  :-[. Well a little about myself, well for starters since I'm a person of honesty I'll not lie here, I am an adult. I've been an anime fan for many years and have only just recently started really entering the world of the anime fan. I'm legally blind and have been all my life. I'm also a black belt in Taekwondo. As a matter of fact my school is going to be having a demonstration at the con and we're putting the the final touches on what we're going to do and it's a real killer of a performance  :-X. Well in terms of anime I'm a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh and GX as well as Trigun. I'm also big into Outlaw Star. Whenever I can I watch the Saturday Night anime on Adult Swim and Ani-Monday on Syfy  ;D. I'm also an aspiring writer of science fiction and fantasy and hope to one day have my work turned into books, movies T.V. and of course manga and anime. Well does that suffice in terms of info :D?
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2009, 11:40:19 pm »
Er, um...hello. This is Animeman73 greetings all of you. While I've been attending the con for a few years this is my first time ever posting  :-[. Well a little about myself, well for starters since I'm a person of honesty I'll not lie here, I am an adult. I've been an anime fan for many years and have only just recently started really entering the world of the anime fan. I'm legally blind and have been all my life. I'm also a black belt in Taekwondo. As a matter of fact my school is going to be having a demonstration at the con and we're putting the the final touches on what we're going to do and it's a real killer of a performance  :-X. Well in terms of anime I'm a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh and GX as well as Trigun. I'm also big into Outlaw Star. Whenever I can I watch the Saturday Night anime on Adult Swim and Ani-Monday on Syfy  ;D. I'm also an aspiring writer of science fiction and fantasy and hope to one day have my work turned into books, movies T.V. and of course manga and anime. Well does that suffice in terms of info :D?

Welcome,
Always glad to have new adults.  Actually all the original members that started this whole con are adults now, so no reason to feel weird about it.  I am assuming the legally blind part has to do with, "without corrective eyewear".  My wife is in the same boat.  Legally blind without her glasses.  She is a graphic artist.  Kind of hard to be a fan of anime if you can't see it, although I have met a person at the con who couldn't see, but enjoyed listening to the anime.

If you like writing, then you need to connect with RemSaverem (I think I spelled it right).  She is the person to get in contact with for fanfiction at the con.  She also is a pretty good proofreader and editor.  Look for her on these forums and at the Creation Station.

See you around.   ;D

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2009, 09:55:53 am »
(Grasps Wuntvor's hand and shakes it in a friendly fashion  ;D) Hello Wuntvor and everyone thank you for so graciously welcoming me. I've always been kind of a shy guy although I'm trying to get over that  :D. Actually my condition is very rare and unique as in it's non-correctable even with glasses  :(. My mom has my condition worse then I do she can't see certain colors and has to wear super strong (I mean in terms of lenses) glasses. My condition makes so I can't drive, overhead projectors are a big light blur to me (Which is why I want to take a pick axe to them  >:(), and I was never very good at things such as basketball and stuff like that. Oh well, we can't be good at everything. And no worries about driving, since I live in the Portland area I got Tri-Met and I'm saving a bundle on gas, car payments, and insurance.

Actually I plan on bringing some stuff to Bedtime Stories this year. One is an original from an idea I hope to have turned into an anime someday. The opther is a tid bit from a dream, a vision that I have involving the universe of the original Yu-Gi-Oh series. I actually have some opinions on the matter and other things on my blog at Wordpress.com. If you want I can tell you where to go for my blog  :).

And for K-con this year I'll be dressing up as a ninja. And there's a bit of a tale to that. You see I found this nifty little place on NE Glisan called, Helen's Pacific Costumers. I reserved my ninja costume there and it's going to cost me for the rental $50 for the whole weekend ;D. That is what I call a deal. My costume also means I'll be participating in the old rivalry of Pirates vs. Ninjas (Rock, Scissors, Paper). Seeing as how I am a martial artist being a ninja is...appropriate. Well that's about all here be seeing all of you.

Offline Black*Spade

• Oni
    • coscom
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2009, 09:58:02 pm »
well, I figured I might finally post something on these forums, because I've been mainly stalking all the topics~
I'm never really sure what to say about myself, but,
my names Michelle and I'm thirteen years old...
Kumoricon will be my first convention, and although I have two cosplays almost done, I probably won't be wearing them this year.
so,yea. Hi. :)

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2009, 10:05:45 pm »
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums! My first con was KCon when I was thirteen. What costumes do you have? I think you should waer them to the con, it really adds to the experience  :D
Sakuracon~

Offline Black*Spade

• Oni
    • coscom
« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2009, 10:15:05 pm »
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums! My first con was KCon when I was thirteen. What costumes do you have? I think you should waer them to the con, it really adds to the experience  :D
haha, thank you,same to you :)
well, Naruto, and my Roxas is almost finished. I don't really want to go as another Naruto character, and my friends say that there are way too many of them. >_<
Then I don't really want to go as a Roxas without his spikey hair[I haven't gotten to to the wig yet, and I won't be able to by K-con.]
So I'm sort of in a rut  :(

Offline guitarman

• Oni
« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2009, 11:08:36 pm »
Hi all, I'm kind of new to anime, and kind of old to start something new. I started watching on a popular mail service and then on zomg, I've never been to a con, yet. I'm planning to make this one my first.
Oh, I also thought endless 8 was kind of cool. :)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2009, 11:38:13 am »
Hi all, I'm kind of new to anime, and kind of old to start something new. I started watching on a popular mail service and then on zomg, I've never been to a con, yet. I'm planning to make this one my first.
Oh, I also thought endless 8 was kind of cool. :)

It took me a moment to figure out you were refering to the eight episodes of Haruhi S2 entitled "Endless Eight".   :D

Yeah, that was definitely original.  I like how they are now showing them making the film for the school festival.  Still no understanding what is going on in Haruhi's head.

Welcome to the forums!

If you live near Eugene, ask me about Anime Friday!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2009, 11:44:14 am »
haha, thank you,same to you :)
well, Naruto, and my Roxas is almost finished. I don't really want to go as another Naruto character, and my friends say that there are way too many of them. >_<
Then I don't really want to go as a Roxas without his spikey hair[I haven't gotten to to the wig yet, and I won't be able to by K-con.]
So I'm sort of in a rut  :(
Do you have natural blond hair? :3

Offline Black*Spade

• Oni
    • coscom
« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2009, 11:56:03 am »
Do you have natural blond hair? :3
Actually, no ^^; I have black hair right now, but Brown is my natural color~
I have a medium-short length blond wig waiting for me to cut and style, but now its being used for my Halloween costume..
As of right now I'm using my short blond wig for him, but I'm also using it for Naruto, so I can't style it..

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2009, 11:57:54 am »
Ok~

If it was your natural, I'd offer to style it, but since it's not, ah well~

And you get a high-five for black hair~!

Offline Frozen Light

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:44 pm »
Ok~

If it was your natural, I'd offer to style it, but since it's not, ah well~

And you get a high-five for black hair~!
I a gree with ya their xMe!

and Welcome to the Forums! Hope your having fun! ^^

Offline Black*Spade

• Oni
    • coscom
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2009, 12:08:49 pm »
Haha, thanks :3

Offline Frozen Light

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #289 on: August 24, 2009, 12:10:04 pm »
No problem! ~♥

Offline guitarman

• Oni
« Reply #290 on: August 24, 2009, 02:17:09 pm »

Welcome to the forums!

If you live near Eugene, ask me about Anime Friday!

Thanks,
I live in Vancouver.................
If Anime Friday is a gathering to watch Animie then I've got an "Anime Saturday" happening in my music room most Saturday evenings.
It's usually just 2 of us and we watch it on a PC
 :)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #291 on: August 24, 2009, 02:41:49 pm »

Thanks,
I live in Vancouver.................
If Anime Friday is a gathering to watch Animie then I've got an "Anime Saturday" happening in my music room most Saturday evenings.
It's usually just 2 of us and we watch it on a PC
 :)

Yeah, That is pretty much what it is.  I know that there is also anime viewing in Portland as well.  I think his is only once a month though.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2009, 10:55:57 am »
Hello Guitarman, this is Animeman73. Nice to meet you.

Wuntvor you live in Eugene. Hey a published writer I'm aquainted with lives in Eugene, David Bischoff.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:33:12 pm by Animeman73 »

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #293 on: August 26, 2009, 11:06:23 am »
Welcome :)
Thanks for joining our community, I'm sure you'll love it!
It is going to be...

Offline guitarman

• Oni
« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2009, 04:30:11 pm »

thanks, nice to meet you too,

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2009, 04:43:42 pm »

Wuntvor you live in Eugene. Hey a published writer I'm aquainted with lives in Eugene, David Bischoff.

I think I have met him before.  I don't remember where though.  The Eugene area has quite a few authors.  I went to a party at John Varley's home many years ago (1980's).  I have also met Kate Wilheim.  There have been others, but they are not as well known.  Also have a few well know artists and creators of comics.  I have met Jan Eliot creator of the Stone Soup syndicated comic, and my wife, Shelley, is actually pretty well known in some circles.

Offline Edward~xD

• Oni
« Reply #296 on: September 01, 2009, 02:32:48 pm »
Hey! My name is Hannah! (F)

I'm in Anchorage Alaska. (Yes, that's in America. Lol.)
I'm eighteen years old and I'll be going to Kumoricon for the first time in a few days. 8D
It'll also be my first time to the lower forty eight! I'm crazy in love with Glenn Beck and Mitch Alan. (Lol.)
I'm a cosplayer; sad to say that the only ones I have acomplished are cross-plays.. But they were okay at least!
I do watch anime and read manga. Lol. But I play video games a bit more.

Anyway! If you wanna know PM me man! <3
Black*star 90% (Soul Eater)
Katsura 100% (Gintama)

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #297 on: September 01, 2009, 02:35:50 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Hannah!
Glad to see that you're joining us for Kumori-con! =D
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Edward~xD

• Oni
« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2009, 02:44:08 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Hannah!
Glad to see that you're joining us for Kumori-con! =D

Thanks! I've been snooping around and I see that there are so many interesting people here! I think I'm gonna have fun! <3
Black*star 90% (Soul Eater)
Katsura 100% (Gintama)

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #299 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:46 pm »
Welcome Hannah! ^^
Your probably gonna have fun, Theres alot of cool people on here :D
Oh and glad your going to Kumoricon as well ^^
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King