Author Topic: Who won the mascot contest?!  (Read 111457 times)

Offline manekineko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant
Who won the mascot contest?!
« on: September 04, 2007, 11:41:19 am »
Hey everyone, hope you all had an amazing time at the con. I wish I could've been there but I could not due to crappy circumstances.

Now, could someone who went to closing ceremonies please tell me who won the mascot contest?! I'm dying to know.

If this shouldn't go in this forum feel free to move it.
Absolute '07 Cosplay
Rukia School Uniform - Bleach
Android 18 - DBZ
Kairi - KH2
I think, haha...

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: Who won the mascot contest?!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 05:54:50 pm »
I second the information giving!

I haven't been able to find anyone who stayed for closing XD
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 06:04:45 pm »
Omi won.

I think that being able to go to the closing ceremonies this year helped take away some of the post-con depression I got in 06.
Umbrella Duelists - Oregon Captain ☂

KumoriCon 2014
Red Riding Hood Belgium | Maid Belgium | Myrmidon Olivia

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl

Offline heycandlejackwha

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 09:41:44 pm »
so the furry who lives in alabama and didn't even come to the con and probably wont be able to next year won...  i wont be attending kumoricon next year because i am not a furry.  i refuse to attend a fur convention.  and i find it unfair to allow someone who lives thousands of miles away and wont be able to attend a convention to design the mascot.  poor convention this year, all around.
did you know that if you say candlejack's name he will come and ki

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:07 pm »
I'm sorry you feel that way, but the winner was voted on by the staff. And without the staff, there would be no con for you to attend.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 09:47:21 pm »
while it may not be my first choice but its ok. please dont make a fuss over it >.> it doesnt matter if she cant come next year or if she didnt come this year she won.
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline stcrx

• Cabbit
    • My Myspace
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 09:50:41 pm »
I lurv it it's cute  ;D

Offline Omi

• Oni
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 10:08:14 pm »
so the furry who lives in alabama and didn't even come to the con and probably wont be able to next year won...  i wont be attending kumoricon next year because i am not a furry.  i refuse to attend a fur convention.  and i find it unfair to allow someone who lives thousands of miles away and wont be able to attend a convention to design the mascot.  poor convention this year, all around.

Uh, I'm actually quite offended by that. I'm not a furry nor do I even like/participate in/even talk about furry things. The mascot is not a FURRY. I didn't realize that anything with animal ears or a tail is considered a furry nowadays. From my past experience, catgirls and the like have always been acceptable in anime and manga. Mainstream, even.

The contest had absolutely no rule about "you have to live within 15 miles of the convention to participate".  I've been scouting the forums/website for quite a few months before actually deciding to participate. I've been to conventions in Alabama, Maryland, Georgia, and Texas. So Oregon is suddenly unaccessible? I've been fully planning on going next year, especially if I had won.  Its very rude of you to make assumptions without facts or even consulting anyone who might know.

I'm seriously appalled about the attitude about my entry right now.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:36:20 pm by Omi »

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 10:12:40 pm »
Omi - don't mind him. He obviously has no respect.

Offline Kayoe

• Sailor Scout
    • Anime Invasion: The Comic
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 10:46:30 pm »
http://kumoricon.org/images/galleries/mascot2008/ab.jpg
I have a question, and while it may sound funny, I’m serious and hope I’m not being offensive...

Is she a cat-girl or a Ring-tailed-lemur-girl?

Offline Omi

• Oni
    • Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 10:59:32 pm »
I have a question, and while it may sound funny, I’m serious and hope I’m not being offensive...

Its not offensive-- She also kinda looks like a racoon.

She's suppose to be a lemur girl-- who came from the Rainforest to live in her cramped suburban apartment down by the Colombia river. Other than that, its up to your imagination. I named her Kuu, though. ^^

And thank you, Totemo_oishii. I appreciate it. ^^
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 11:01:31 pm by Omi »

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 11:08:45 pm »
@ Omi - Awesome mascot. :3 Love the tail and ear additions. Shows the link to anime rather well in my opinion. Though, I'm curious. Do you have a DA site? >.>

@ heycandlejackwha - Dude. Calm down.

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
    • http://yuri-lawliet.deviantart.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 11:20:51 pm »
She's really cute omi :3 I was wondering who won I hadn't seen very many of the entries ^.^

I think one of these years we should get a kumori GUY eh? ;D perhaps I'll begin work on one.

And yeah, people are sore losers >:\   don't let Jack's stupidity get you all bothered. He obviously has the politeness of a gorilla being shaved.
Someday...I'll get around to you.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 11:33:24 pm »
SOOOO cute!  It's CLEARLY a catgirl and not a furry XD  I don't see fur all over her body!

I'm really glad that the staff voted instead of the intarwebz popularity contest that some of the past contests were.  It's a lot more fair when a small group of people vote without knowing the person than somebody posting all over their LJ and deviantart to vote for them just because!  (No, I'm not talking about this years mascot, she was clearly awesome, as was last years!)
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 12:07:06 am »
The mascot is so great!  I love the details on the shoes! 

And WTF is up with all these tension between furries and anime fans that I have seen recently in so many venues?  Anime fans LOVE anything with cat ears.  I got randomly nekomimi-ed at the con.  (They are really nice ears, too.)  Don't these fandoms have alot in common?  I am so confused. 

Anyway, sorry for the off topic. 

Oh, I just noticed how our cloud theme was worked in the outfits on the hem of the skirt.  Sadly, I never looked at the others or voted on the mascots.  But, I am really pleased with the choice.  Hopefully, we will see more mascot cosplays next year.  The girl who cosplayed our chibi mascot this year was SOOOO cute!
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline lightlysalted

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 12:10:51 am »
I think one of these years we should get a kumori GUY eh? ;D perhaps I'll begin work on one.

YES. I was amazed this year to see a guy on the front of the schedule. A male mascot would be hot.

Also, Omi, I think it's a really cute, well done mascot! Good job.

Offline manekineko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 12:29:20 am »
Yeah, congratulations Omi!

And to heycandlejackwha... That's great that you have your own opinion and all, but those of us come to this forum because we support Kumoricon.

So please take your bad attitude and moronic assumptions and politely GTFO of my thread.

Once again, congrats Omi. The coloring is gorgeous.
Absolute '07 Cosplay
Rukia School Uniform - Bleach
Android 18 - DBZ
Kairi - KH2
I think, haha...

Offline Omi

• Oni
    • Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 01:17:10 am »
Thanks to those who've commented.  I do have to mention that I really enjoyed all of the fellow entries and thought it tough competition. :O There were a lot of awesome outfits and poses~

I'm over the shock of being called a furry now. I've never been called one in my entire life and its plain shocking to me.

Kyuubi-- I do have a DA gallery here. ^^; Thanks for the reassurance.

Manekineko
-- I really liked your entry! Especially the eyes, jacket, and chibi version.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:27:31 am by Omi »

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 03:26:44 am »
Personally I don't see what is wrong with furries regardless because to be honest furries/anthros are a great part of mainstream anime now. Furries/anthros are simply defined by the addition of ears and a tail. To be more specific a FURRY is defined by having natural fur over a great percentage of the body which our mascot 08 does not. She is traditional anthro/neko/lemur/raccoon with the tail and ears.

BUT I DIGRESS... The mascot is quite impressive and as i did not see the other mascots I cannot comment personally on the other mascots that did not win. I can only ask that you work hard on another one this year and enter in the contest for 09. The best way to win is to practice and to try.

Omi the mascot is beautiful and I hope to see you at the convention next year. Please don't let others get you down. Hey it would be really cool if you made a cosplay of your winning mascot...^_^ I think it would look just wonderful...

Offline Janice

• Cabbit
    • http://aleyed.deviantart.com
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 07:18:56 am »
Omi, your mascot is freaking adorable and I can't wait to have it on my badge next year!  I think it's quite impressive that the quality of these mascots always keeps going up and that we keep getting awesome mascots to wear around.  So, super job.  And that guy who was saying it was a furry is a turd.  If you won the contest, you won, no matter where you are.  There were entries in the AMV contest from all over the world and I have yet to hear about that.

Besides, who doesn't love cat/lemur girls?  <3  Great job, again!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 07:59:16 am »
its a perfectly good mascot and they have big shoes to fill after this years mascot (chibi macot was soooo freakin cute!) but a furrie? so not did we not have the cat girl maid squad? what about the countless anime girls who turn half cat like at a moments notice
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 09:11:29 am »
I like the new mascot.  And there are people who come from all over the place to kumoricon.  That being said, I don't think the US is multipul thousand miles across.  If I pointed to Alabama and went 2000 miles at the bird files I'd probably end up in the sea.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 10:10:45 am »
If I pointed to Alabama and went 2000 miles at the bird files I'd probably end up in the sea.

OMG hahaha that's really funny XD *high five*

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2007, 11:01:30 am »
as i did not see the other mascots I cannot comment personally on the other mascots that did not win. I can only ask that you work hard on another one this year and enter in the contest for 09. The best way to win is to practice and to try.

Omi the mascot is beautiful and I hope to see you at the convention next year. Please don't let others get you down. Hey it would be really cool if you made a cosplay of your winning mascot...^_^ I think it would look just wonderful...

If anyone wants to see, the gallery of entries for the 2008 contest are on the main site.
Just scroll down (Jeff just hasn't replaced the big question mark with the winner yet):

http://kumoricon.org/?page_id=112

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 11:52:11 am »
as i did not see the other mascots I cannot comment personally on the other mascots that did not win. I can only ask that you work hard on another one this year and enter in the contest for 09. The best way to win is to practice and to try.

If anyone wants to see, the gallery of entries for the 2008 contest are on the main site.
Just scroll down (Jeff just hasn't replaced the big question mark with the winner yet):

http://kumoricon.org/?page_id=112

Cool, I like that there were male mascots submitted too, lots of good ones.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 12:00:53 pm »
sarah from street team did a really cute boy one for this years contest

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 12:54:51 pm »
Woah drama..

The mascot is cute, if you have bigger and better plans for future mascots then you have like 9 months to draw one for 2009 so get it on ^^

See you in artist alley next year Omi, congrats!

No more fighting <3

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 01:24:32 pm »
I'm very pleased with the 09 mascot!  And I'm not a big cat-girl (etc.) fan, so that's saying something.  As to out-of-state-ers, I think we should be -flattered- that someone would come from far away just for our little convention.  When you consider how puny we were the first year, we've come along way if people will actually go out of their way to attend!

We had alot of good contestents this year, but I think the judges chose well.  Congratulations Omi!

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 02:41:57 pm »
Oooo so there WERE boy entries ^.^ *fangirldrool* haha if I manage to procure a tablet I'm going to try to pull together an entry for next year >:3 bewaaaare

haha I love the random little pear at the bottom of the mascot page XD it reminds me of the tattoo that I wanted to get.

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 07:24:10 pm »
As discussed earlier in the thread for this contest, I deliberately did not require entrants to be current or past attendees to enter the contest. This was not an oversight in the rules, and it's not a violation of even the "spirit" of the rules. I think it's great that Kumoricon has fans nationwide, and if those entries fit our theme then it just promotes Kumoricon at an ever-greater distance! (Besides the fact that there's no way to effectively enforce attendance, as the contest is completed prior to the con.)
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 11:05:39 pm »

That is really rude and I find it incredibly offensive! D:<  I draw both anime and kemono (furry) characters, and she's just got ears and a tail and is not furry at all!  I think it's ridiculous how anime fans shun, ridicule, make-fun of, and treat people who draw fur characters or dress in fur costumes with such disrespect!  Kemono characters are just as much apart of anime as anything else, I don't think they have to be separate or categorized.  Maybe it is better you don't attend the convention, I wouldn't want someone so rude like that to be there anyways.

Omi, congratulations!  I love your mascot, she was my favorite of all the entries!  I like that she has a bit of a darker skin tone to her, and she's really cute and unique.  If you do intend to come next year, I'll definitely come by and say hi!  =3
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 11:18:27 pm by Chevi »

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 11:23:11 pm »
As discussed earlier in the thread for this contest, I deliberately did not require entrants to be current or past attendees to enter the contest. This was not an oversight in the rules, and it's not a violation of even the "spirit" of the rules. I think it's great that Kumoricon has fans nationwide, and if those entries fit our theme then it just promotes Kumoricon at an ever-greater distance! (Besides the fact that there's no way to effectively enforce attendance, as the contest is completed prior to the con.)

*Nods*  Our AMV contest is the same way, right?  I heard our AMV guy talking about needing to do International shipping for some of the winners :)
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline Naleh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 12:57:13 pm »
KYAA! Omi she's adorible! Go lemur girl!
K-con 08-
ANBU! (Rawr!)
Tobi :D

Remember kids! An apple a day, keeps the Shinigami sane!

Also please don't hate the plantman....Zetsu's a people person. (nomnomnom XD)

Offline yayforchips

• Oni
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 01:53:38 pm »
Omi's entry is really nicely drawn, though I can't say that I like idea of the outfit, ears and tail. She looks slightly sexualized. This brings me to the question: Is Kumoricon supposed to be a family-friendly con? Looking at the information page on the website, it feels that the con is for all ages, but then how do you staff explain choosing this as the cover for the 2006 program book, and now a lemur girl who looks like she might have come out from some strip club as 2008's mascot? Not that I think Omi's entry is ugly, but if Kumoricon is a family-friendly con, then I think the staff should be responsible in ensuring that the winning entries they pick are good AND clearly suitable for all ages. (Honestly, what is the heck is this supposed to be?)

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 05:38:51 pm »
Omi's entry is really nicely drawn, though I can't say that I like idea of the outfit, ears and tail. She looks slightly sexualized. This brings me to the question: Is Kumoricon supposed to be a family-friendly con? Looking at the information page on the website, it feels that the con is for all ages, but then how do you staff explain choosing this as the cover for the 2006 program book, and now a lemur girl who looks like she might have come out from some strip club as 2008's mascot? Not that I think Omi's entry is ugly, but if Kumoricon is a family-friendly con, then I think the staff should be responsible in ensuring that the winning entries they pick are good AND clearly suitable for all ages. (Honestly, what is the heck is this supposed to be?)

She looks totally family-friendly to me, I don't see anything "sexualized" about it.  Not even slightly...

The cover is the same.  It's just an outfit, and she's not in any pose that would seem perverted.  Besides, if there were people who were upset about a cover or Omi's mascot, then why would they come to an anime convention in the first place?  Almost every anime has a character that looks a little sexy.

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 07:54:51 am »
Okay, so you know what I'm thinking they did for the 2006 program cover? Stay with me here, this is very difficult theoretical thinkin' going on---

I think they chose the best-drawn, most interesting entry.

It feels like your problem, Chips, is with the 2006 program book and you're projecting it onto the mascot entry because, I dunno, there's a mascot thread or something.

One of the things I find I like about Kumoricon (as compared to Sakuracon, I guess, which is the only con I've been to repeatedly) is that it hasn't gotten big enough to be generic yet. It can still do quirky, more edgy things that bigger conventions maybe can't get away with anymore.

And I, for one, appreciate that.
(even if my mascot entry didn't win, at least I'm not angry and bitter!)

~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline bastett

• Oni
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 09:11:27 am »
SOOOO cute!  It's CLEARLY a catgirl and not a furry XD  I don't see fur all over her body!

I'm really glad that the staff voted instead of the intarwebz popularity contest that some of the past contests were.  It's a lot more fair when a small group of people vote without knowing the person than somebody posting all over their LJ and deviantart to vote for them just because!  (No, I'm not talking about this years mascot, she was clearly awesome, as was last years!)

It's a pole-cat girl!  Heheheh!  Her tail looks like a raccoon.  Heheh!  She's adorable, though.  The chibi is just too cute!  I love her hair and her eyes. 

I like it.  The character shows alot of diversity.

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 11:42:12 am »

Kumoricon is open to everyone, but it is up to the attendees to decide if they feel comfortable in what most people refer to as a "PG-13" atmosphere. As far as our official policies state:

...which leaves a lot of skin left to be shown, and it is up to a person's personal and cultural beliefs to decide if they are okay with this.

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 04:37:09 pm »

Its not offensive-- She also kinda looks like a racoon.

She's suppose to be a lemur girl-- who came from the Rainforest to live in her cramped suburban apartment down by the Colombia river. Other than that, its up to your imagination. I named her Kuu, though. ^^

And thank you, Totemo_oishii. I appreciate it. ^^

Oh wow! Omi, it's amazing!!! So kawaii! I screamed when I saw it because it was so cute! The dress, ears, a- oh, EVERYTHINg about it is cute!

Offline Ren+Pocky

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007, 01:10:15 pm »
Ah! I love her! Omi, you're so great! x3 She's so cute and quirky, and the first mascot to have ears and a tail! I swear, I squealed when I saw her. Wonderific design.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007, 07:34:04 pm »
????

How in the world does she look over-sexualized?  She's wearing a skirt that is long by a lot of anime comparisons!  (i.e. Sailor Moon)  Her breasts aren't bursting out of her outfit and her pose is nothing but super cute!

I  am confused . ..
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 03:24:22 pm »
I am also confused by the complaints about the winner. What is up with you guys? I think some people are bitter about their favorite losing the contest. It also sounds like some close minded people are trying to throw around the "family friendly" terminology again. Sheesh.

We encourage people of all ages to come to the convention but as soon as you slap that label on then the crazies come out and start getting offended by every little thing and you might as well be sponsored by Disney. Kumoricon (as you can see by my fellow posters) has strived to be friendly to adults as well as children and has chosen the middle ground of PG-13 guidelines. In movie terms we can have sexual content that's not too graphic, maybe a couple nipples (usually during transformation sequences or a hotspring episode) and one lone use of "harsher sexually-derived words, though only as an expletive". We still restrict the content that would use more cursing and sexual situations (and also drug use and ultraviolence)  to the after hours content late at night. We don't use the term "family friendly" though because there's plenty of single adults that don't have "families" and don't deserve to be alienated.

Cheers!

Lit, the pear in the corner isn't so random, it's the logo of the charity we support (though I can never remember the acronym itself).

Everyone who mentioned the male mascot; darn right! We only got two entries for the Pocket guide so I was very happy that we got a dude on there! Next year we may get enough bishis to have a third of the mascot contestants male! Think of how amazing that'd be!

Come to think of it, other than yaoi-con do you guys know any anime conventions that have male mascots?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 03:30:55 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 03:38:57 pm »
To add to this discussion, please note that although the convention is PG-13 in general, that doesn't mean that every part of it is PG-13. One of the rules for the contests was that the entries had to be appropriate for all ages. As an example, I did request to one of the entrants that they make two slight changes to their entry to satisfy this requirement, and she did so and what everyone saw for that entry was the modified one (it wasn't one of the winners). (That particular entrant actually offered to make changes if needed in her original submission, and I agreed it was a good idea and requested she did so.)

We try to strike a balance between having the mature content, and being an appropriate place to visit for most people of all ages. Part of that is not having, for example, partial nudity (or stronger) in the mascot or program cover. I don't see any problem with the current winners at all regarding this issue.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 03:44:19 pm »
pe:ar or somthing like that
i have a idea that is super great for next years chrarity auction to be anounce later...SUPER GREAT!!!!

Offline Cherry

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2008, 04:20:14 pm »
This is going to be a really randomly late post... but i just thought that i would say that over the years i have been impressed with the diversity in the mascots chosen to represent the convention, and this year is no exception!  Congrats to you omi :)

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2008, 06:03:18 pm »
Just out of curiousity, this may be really early, but when is the next contest scheduled?  :3

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 02:16:04 am »
Just out of curiousity, this may be really early, but when is the next contest scheduled?  :3
I'm kinda curious myself.  I want to give it a try again.
Oh, would the next contest be for '08 or '09?

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 03:04:29 pm »

For 2009, right? Man, I can't wait! Negima, which entry was yours?

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 12:36:26 pm »

For 2009, right? Man, I can't wait! Negima, which entry was yours?
I'm trying to remember for what year I submited something.  Maybe 2006?
Anyway, mine was the one with the rose design on her pant-leg.