Author Topic: 2011 Registration  (Read 113666 times)

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
Re: 2011 Registration
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2010, 02:38:01 pm »
I feel like I'm a ranting customer, but the pre- reg is still not open! I would like to purchase my ticket soon.

As a 2010 reg staffer (and signing up for 2011 at this upcoming meeting), after reading that, I suddenly realized that half of me was dreading the 10 months of data inputs and badge making but the other half was totally pumped for it, which I have to admit... kinda creeped me out...

Even though we haven't opened pre reg yet doesn't mean that we are not working hard preparing for 2011 because that all we ever talk about really... I wish we had lives...

Oh and just to let you know, pyro doesn't sleep, the bed at his house is just for show, he's working THAT HARD!

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2010, 02:40:10 pm »
I feel like I'm a ranting customer, but the pre- reg is still not open! I would like to purchase my ticket soon.

I am sorry it is still closed, after the General Meeting this Saturday, I will be posting when Pre-reg will open.
It may be as soon as Halloween (not a promise). We still need to work out some logistical issues before it can open.
=^_^=

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2010, 02:41:47 pm »

Oh and just to let you know, pyro doesn't sleep, the bed at his house is just for show, he's working THAT HARD!

Naw, I just dont sleep, But i do work on it all the time. The joys of retirement.
=^_^=

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2010, 03:30:53 pm »
yays! Thats what I like to hear. and dont push yourself too hard. I <3 the con staff.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline opalhawk

• Cabbit
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2010, 08:12:57 pm »
And the con staff <3's you. :)

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2010, 08:19:52 pm »
yays! i is loved!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2010, 08:51:37 pm »

So we are still waiting on a few minor things to open Registration.

I can not say when it is opening up. I will announce it when I am told I can officially announce it.

In my opinion it may be less than 2 weeks, but don't hold me to it

=^_^=

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2010, 08:55:13 pm »
REALLY?! -wags imaginary tail- im super excited now!
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2010, 12:35:48 am »
This last year we were all in one line and then split up in a very confusing fashion once we got fully into the hotel.
Is there a way to make this more organized?
Supposedly there were two lines when you got up there but they were poorly distinct and it seemed like a very confusing process, even for the yojimbos who were there. One was doing things one way and another seemed to be doing things in a completely different fashion. So maybe some better communication?
Also, the two lines had no real distinction to keep them separate (Badges and pick up as this was Day 0.).

Maybe if there was a bigger area for check in on at least Day 0 (In my opinion there could have been a more planned out and designed area to give more space for people to move and hold lines.) then there could be the two lines for pick up and badge holders which go in opposite directions? This would probably deplete a lot of confusion.
Someone said earlier that the longest process was for checking in minors? For those who already have badges, they could also be put into two separate lines. One of these would be for minors and the other for adults. You would have a set amount of people for each and it could probably quicken up the process.
The above would also reduce confusion because the workers would be focused on one specific area of check in and not have to switch back and forth between paperwork and trying to multitask between who randomly comes up to them next.

If you don't understand this I could type up a technical document with a greater description of what I mean.

And I apologies if I'm stepping out of my boundaries.
I do wish to be a staff member but I probably won't be moving to Portland until after my Winter 2011 quarter.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2010, 04:51:08 am »
This last year we were all in one line and then split up in a very confusing fashion once we got fully into the hotel.
Supposedly there were two lines when you got up there but they were poorly distinct and it seemed like a very confusing process, even for the yojimbos who were there. One was doing things one way and another seemed to be doing things in a completely different fashion. So maybe some better communication?
Also, the two lines had no real distinction to keep them separate (Badges and pick up as this was Day 0.).

This is because somebody decided to make their own decisions without checking with management. The lines we not meant to split, the one splitting them decided, on their own, that will call was separate from pre-reg. THEY WERE NOT!!!

Maybe if there was a bigger area for check in on at least Day 0 (In my opinion there could have been a more planned out and designed area to give more space for people to move and hold lines.) then there could be the two lines for pick up and badge holders which go in opposite directions? This would probably deplete a lot of confusion.
Someone said earlier that the longest process was for checking in minors? For those who already have badges, they could also be put into two separate lines. One of these would be for minors and the other for adults. You would have a set amount of people for each and it could probably quicken up the process.
The above would also reduce confusion because the workers would be focused on one specific area of check in and not have to switch back and forth between paperwork and trying to multitask between who randomly comes up to them next.

It should take the exact same amount of time to check in a minor as an adult would. Id has to be verified no matter what, it may take an extra second to look at the birth year but that's about it.  Since we have not seen our venue for registration, I can not say how the lines will work. However, I plan on having separate lines for (at con, pre-reg, and will call). We are also working on a registration computer system to improve the check in speed.  The largest issue that backed up the lines was something that happened 5 months before con, and caused us to have over 750 will call badges.

I do wish to be a staff member but I probably won't be moving to Portland until after my Winter 2011 quarter.

You are not. We want to know, from you the customer, what was good or bad about reg. It is so we may improve ourselves. If you want to be staff, please come to one of the general meetings. We may have a meeting in Salem and/or Eugene sometime before con, to allow staff sign-ups of our friends further away. The meetings are usually once a month. I hope you do become staff, we can always use more help. We were super under staffed this year. This is (in my opinion) the reason why we had so many issues and part of why the line times were so long.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 04:52:58 am by pyronine »
=^_^=

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2010, 07:47:45 pm »

This is because somebody decided to make their own decisions without checking with management. The lines we not meant to split, the one splitting them decided, on their own, that will call was separate from pre-reg. THEY WERE NOT!!!

I heard it was separate from the person who will called my badge.  Seeing how a lot of people in line were told this, most of the staff should have heard this too.  If the staff know, how come the director/manager didn't know and resolve the misunderstanding to the staff?

It should take the exact same amount of time to check in a minor as an adult would. Id has to be verified no matter what, it may take an extra second to look at the birth year but that's about it.  Since we have not seen our venue for registration, I can not say how the lines will work. However, I plan on having separate lines for (at con, pre-reg, and will call). We are also working on a registration computer system to improve the check in speed.  The largest issue that backed up the lines was something that happened 5 months before con, and caused us to have over 750 will call badges.

Wouldn't will call only take 30 seconds longer then pre-reg?  All they have to do is find the badge.  I know I was at the reg table for a few minutes just watching my staffer running around doing things to get my badge to me.

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2010, 07:52:12 pm »
what irked me was that I had pre regged like in november for and my badge was in will call due to a mix up. I was not very pleased about that.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2010, 07:57:56 pm »
what irked me was that I had pre regged like in november for and my badge was in will call due to a mix up. I was not very pleased about that.

Let me know if you have any issues this year. I only became manager in June, 3 months before con, so I do not know what happened before my time other than some issues in April-May.

Please send your messages to registration@kumoricon.org and not my personal mailbox (PM) here.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 07:59:10 pm by pyronine »
=^_^=

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2010, 08:02:25 pm »
will do. I would love to be a staff member... but im gonna be in a skit, help out with like 4 panels, AND figure out a way to bring home like 3 cases of ramene (preparing for college)
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2010, 08:14:31 pm »
AND figure out a way to bring home like 3 cases of ramene (preparing for college)
Order it online?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2010, 08:15:33 pm »

I see...
What kind of system are you creating?
I know it's not exactly a 'system' but an Excel spread sheet could work wonders even if just for practice. (Names don't need to be in alphabetical order and can be put in as they come in. Then, when you want them alphabetized you just highlight everything you need alphabetized, right click, Sort, A-Z (Oldest to Newest). Then it will sort everything for you alphabetical by first and last names. Plus, you can easily search the document with CTRL+F)

You are not. We want to know, from you the customer, what was good or bad about reg. It is so we may improve ourselves. If you want to be staff, please come to one of the general meetings. We may have a meeting in Salem and/or Eugene sometime before con, to allow staff sign-ups of our friends further away. The meetings are usually once a month. I hope you do become staff, we can always use more help. We were super under staffed this year. This is (in my opinion) the reason why we had so many issues and part of why the line times were so long.
Sadly, I live in Tri-Cities, WA. So meetings in Salem and/or Eugene only makes it more difficult for me since they are in the opposite direction. ^^;

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2010, 08:16:38 pm »
AND figure out a way to bring home like 3 cases of ramene (preparing for college)
Order it online?
but at kcon, its like $30 a case.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2010, 11:59:46 pm »
All I know was when I was told to walk ahead all those people who didn't already have badges, I got the DEATH GLARE because they thought I was cutting. Scary... scary otaku ><

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2010, 12:32:14 am »
LOL, well just act like you are an anime star, and glance back like they are dirt beneath your feet, chin raised high.  Maybe start a conversation as you walk with someone else who is getting 'pushed forward' about how unpleasant it is to be surrounded by people who don't understand what pre-reg is, and laugh.  That will show them!  :D

Offline hanawaya

• Cabbit
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2010, 01:44:37 am »
@Gryffinclaw Princess: I fully understand your feelings towards the Eugene and Salem meetings. I live in the Puget Sound area of Washington and would love to see a meeting farther north. From the 2010 staff list there are 8 people from Eugene, 6 people from Salem and 18 people north of Olympia WA: 9 of which are from Seattle and 3 from Renton. I would love to see meetings farther north for northern Washington people to register at.

Also having worked Reg in 2009, Registration can always use more staff!!!
It also helps a lot if you are kind to the Reg staff. Sometimes we just really need it. :)
2010 Information Manager
2009 Registration Staff

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2010, 01:52:05 am »
@Gryffinclaw Princess: I fully understand your feelings towards the Eugene and Salem meetings. I live in the Puget Sound area of Washington and would love to see a meeting farther north. From the 2010 staff list there are 8 people from Eugene, 6 people from Salem and 18 people north of Olympia WA: 9 of which are from Seattle and 3 from Renton.

There are 11 in the Eugene metro area (8 in Eugene, 3 in Springfield), and 4 further out (3 in Bend, 1 in Klamath Falls). There are 15 clustered broadly around Salem: 7 in Salem itself, 3 in Dallas, 2 in Aumsville, and 3 in Corvallis.

So more accurately, it should be 26 (or maybe even 30--but not 14) measured against 18. The 157 clustered around the Portland metro area, of course, are about 2 hours from a Eugene meeting, and 2 hours + 45 minutes from a Seattle meeting.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2010, 01:55:09 am »
Hanawaya: Yeah but even that wouldn't really help me. ^^; I live in Eastern Washington (An hour from WallaWalla). It's a four hour trip to Portland, 1.5-2 to Spokane, and four to Seattle. I'm hoping to move to Portland in the Spring of next year but we'll see what happens. :/
Hopefully it won't be too late for me to attend some meetings and join the staff. I'm real big on joining things like clubs and becoming staff/council.
I went to the first gamers club meeting at my college on a whim and I was voted Treasurer...I'm a freshman in my first quarter and none of them knew me. I just talked smart so they figured I would be good at that job... Not that I mind!

So yeah, I want to help because that's my thing.
Even if I can't be staff, I am happy to give ideas or help on the side lines. ^^
I'm a Technical Writing student this quarter so I'm learning a lot of business stuff in dealing with paperwork and I've always been good at organizing things so yeah... I'm here to help. |D

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2010, 03:09:02 am »
@Gryffinclaw Princess - Which department were you looking to join?  I think you might live near our current Prog Director.  So, if you were looking to join the content side of things, you might be able to sign up with her outside of a meeting. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2010, 02:43:25 pm »
Any department is fine. I just want to be able to help in some way. ^^
Wherever my skills would work best is what will satisfy me.

Offline linksimposter69

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2010, 08:52:45 pm »
Sooo im wondering is there a specific age to be staff? (probably)

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2010, 09:20:57 am »
Sooo im wondering is there a specific age to be staff? (probably)

You must be 16 years old at the time of the convention to be staff.

I live in Eastern Washington (An hour from WallaWalla).

I work in Pasco.... if you want to meet-up sometime and talk about joining con staff, PM or email me and we can work something out ;)
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2010, 10:17:42 am »
^^ Sweet, thanks! I live in Pasco. XP
But Ill PM you when I get a break. Im in class right now. (CBC)

Offline loroo

• Oni
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2010, 08:20:36 pm »
Still no registration information or updates to the main page?  I'm confused.  We've also been VIPs before and it takes forever to get information.  Seems like you'd want to court the previous VIPs (hey, they had money enough to pay more for the perks) as well as encouraging new ones.

Also, any thoughts about helping people who have mobility issues get from hotel to hotel quickly and safely?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2010, 08:55:02 pm »
Loroo: Registration -

Until the site rolls over, we can not have Online registration or Mail-in (apparently). But we have had registration at mini-events.

I would love to say when it will be available, but the website needs to roll over to 2011 before anything can happen.

Pyro is correct on this. Until I have everything greenlighted for the website and prepared for the simultaneous roll over (It's more than just pretty pretty pictures yo! This takes some work! and I'm still learning Publicity!) I wont be letting reg open there stuff.

A clean opening of the new website IS coming, which will include the awesome sauce of pre-reg! I really like whats coming for the website, and the potential for even more awesome things!

Don't worry folks, we wont let you go without registering for much longer, we just want to make sure the website and the programs are the BEST they can BE before you see'em, nothing half baked is coming out of my Publicity Kitchen!

^_^

For Disabilities questions: Here
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:55:47 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2010, 05:18:25 am »
Still no registration information or updates to the main page?  I'm confused.  We've also been VIPs before and it takes forever to get information.  Seems like you'd want to court the previous VIPs (hey, they had money enough to pay more for the perks) as well as encouraging new ones.

Also, any thoughts about helping people who have mobility issues get from hotel to hotel quickly and safely?

I am sorry that registration is not available yet. I do not have a reason why, as I do not know myself.
Please email operations@kumoricon.org with your complaints about registration not being open.
=^_^=

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2010, 08:20:33 am »
I understand that the website is still under construction, however, couldnt there be a way to prereg via phone or more meetups where we can pre reg? that would be fantabulous. cuz im stuck either waiting for payday or saving the money for the ticket. (im not the most patient person in the world)
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2010, 09:28:16 am »
I understand that the website is still under construction, however, couldnt there be a way to prereg via phone or more meetups where we can pre reg? that would be fantabulous. cuz im stuck either waiting for payday or saving the money for the ticket. (im not the most patient person in the world)

I am working on trying to get the people above me to open it regardless of the website rolling over to 2011
=^_^=

Offline linksimposter69

• Catgirl
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2010, 07:22:34 pm »
This isnt a registartion question but is there like a sign up place for 2011 skits?

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2010, 07:46:38 pm »
This isnt a registartion question but is there like a sign up place for 2011 skits?

That will be under the Cosplay section of the forums, and not until the new year.
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline linksimposter69

• Catgirl
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2010, 07:50:13 pm »
Okay thank you ;D

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2010, 02:40:34 pm »

I am working on trying to get the people above me to open it regardless of the website rolling over to 2011
REALLY!? that would seriously make us impatient people very happy.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2010, 04:13:01 pm »

If you are ... then you are not talking to the right people because they did not know you were 'working on' them.  There are people working on this.  If you are concerned about how things are being handled or do not know who to talk to, ask me.  It is Vice's job to push you in the right direction and make things are handled properly :)  Things need to happen in a certain order.  If you are interested in helping, that is awesome.  However, saying 'working on' us can imply some ... odd things. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2010, 04:31:08 pm »

If you are ... then you are not talking to the right people because they did not know you were 'working on' them.  There are people working on this.  If you are concerned about how things are being handled or do not know who to talk to, ask me.  It is Vice's job to push you in the right direction and make things are handled properly :)  Things need to happen in a certain order.  If you are interested in helping, that is awesome.  However, saying 'working on' us can imply some ... odd things. 
Whatever happens, I'll just be happy when I can pay for my ticket.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2010, 05:09:05 pm »
@Steelychan: YEAH!

~~~Dream Sequence~~~

A scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory fades in from black, people of all sizes and shapes and Cosplays gather at the gates to a big and colorful mansion with beautifully crafted iron gates which read in a Bank Gothic font "KUMORICON 2011" Many of those standing around are waving signs and flailing their arms wildly. A few people are holding steady at the front of the mass, ensuring they are the first to enter once the gates open. Music is playing softly and can barely be heard over the crowd's ruckous as "The Game" and "Mah-nah-mah-Nah" as well as many other tired meme's are chanted by the group. Clearly something big is about to happen here at the gates to Kumoricon. A young woman dressed in a sky blue Gi runs up to the crowd, maneuvering her way through the masses to come to those at the front of the line. As she approaches them they can see that the Gi she is wearing has recently been altered and a large cloud shaped patch has been placed over another, smaller, older patch. The new one, clearly states in signifies her as koukokusha, or an advertiser.

Koukokusha: Whats going on here? What's the party for?

Person 1: We are waiting for Pre-Registration to open! We want to go to K-con 2011!

Koukokusha:
Oh! Yes! I'm excited for it too! So you guys are here waiting for the registration to open!?

Person 2:
Yes! We can't wait! Why is it taking so long....!

Koukokusha: Oh! I can tell you that! It's because they are making everything shiny and perfect for the grand opening! I'm so excited to see it! It's gonna be beautiful! Did you hear we have a BOY mascot???

Everyone: I KNOW!!! SQUEEEE!!!

~~~Fade Dream Sequence~~~

Wait... what were we talking about again?

-Ally
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2010, 11:48:35 am »
Okay, i sound like a broken record but i really really want to buy my ticket before christmas. cuz then i can put aside the moneys for this wondrous event.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2010, 12:11:13 pm »
Don't worry! You don't sound like a broken record! Believe me I want the website up just as much (maybe more!) as you do!

There are just a few lose ends to tie up, mostly dealing with exactly what you want (getting your registration to con) but as soon as those are all fit and the system is functioning tip top, we will have it launched.

I do apologize that it isn't up yet, but I promise you we (and by we I mean mostly Jeff hehehe!) are working very very hard to get the system out and the website up for you in the very very very near future!

I really appreciate your patience on this guys... I know it's just not real until you've got your tickets purchased so I am glad you guys are raring to go for this year!

-Ally
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2010, 12:24:48 pm »
okay! that sounds good. just checking in.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2010, 03:04:38 am »
If I get a normal weekend badge, can I upgrade to a VIP at any point if at the time there are any left?
(Don't wanna pay $200 till I know the guests are ones I'm interested in)

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2010, 12:03:03 pm »
I'll get in contact with the Registration yokels and find out (Actually I'll ask the board and THEN I'll tell the registration yokels so it's known throughout the land) I'm thinking that it might be possible but then again for other "special" registrations they say NOT to register as a reg attendee... so...

Yeah I'd wait until we get a straight up answer! But I have seen the query (as have others I'm sure)!
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2011, 10:46:00 pm »
now that i have bought my ticket, i have one question. when will i get my ticket? cuz it took almost 9 months for me to get mine last year. so you can see why im a bit concerned.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2011, 01:41:14 pm »
now that i have bought my ticket, i have one question. when will i get my ticket? cuz it took almost 9 months for me to get mine last year. so you can see why im a bit concerned.

I apologize that you had to wait so long for your badge last year...

But I can tell you that soon (Next weekend to be exact) the Reg Team is gathering together to start working on badges so you should get your badge soon enough.

Hope that helps!

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2011, 01:48:23 pm »
thats music to my ears.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2011, 07:44:15 pm »
but i don't want to spend my weekends doing badges for these crazy otakus :P <3

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2011, 07:50:34 pm »
if you need help with all of those badges, im more than happy to help (except not this weekend cuz i have pneumonia and im trying to get better asap)
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2011, 07:51:59 pm »
that'd be awesome sauce but not sure if jo and company would be okay with it.. hmz ._. maybe she would be? not sure @.@