Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387112 times)

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
Oh my gosh that's hilarious. SO SASSY.
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
XDDDDDD FOR REALZ!? I'ma look this up!
*searches*
OH MY GOOOOOD IT IS!!! Carlos Ferro does both.
@Emilee- Agree'd
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Yeahhh.... it was probably a bad idea to attempt two con weekends in a row anyway.
Honestly, I'll be happy if I get to go to more than one con this year, and it looks like we'll probably be roadtripping to Ycon, so...
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
You guys. That means if Leo is Ezio's Sassy Gay Friend, it only makes sense that Sassy Rafiq is Altair's Sassy Gay Friend. That is so beyond fabulous.

Guys. I'm reading Homestuck. I wanna cosplay the Wayward Vagabond. Does something complicated and plot-y and unpleasant happen to him? I'm sure it does. But right at this moment I wanna cosplay him sooooo baaaad.

I also think cosplaying John's dad would be awesome. : B
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
You guys. That means if Leo is Ezio's Sassy Gay Friend, it only makes sense that Sassy Rafiq is Altair's Sassy Gay Friend. That is so beyond fabulous.
I approve.

I'm on Act 4 of Homestuck. It's been taking me a while. Ha.
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Jaqua. 4chan is destroying tumblr.
theyre bots hacked my account. I cant post anything. or fave anything. half the people i follow are stuck.

Jaqua. you know more about 4chan. HELP TUMBLR NOT DIE.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Felix: That sounds really cool! You should invite us over once you're all moved in and stuff. : )
Or call us over to help you move.

Yagi: WV is super highly wrapped up in the plot, but nothing really all that bad happens to him.

Hashi: That's not how 4chan raids, work, dude. You just gotta wait for the Tumblr admins to work it out.

Rebecca: There's no way to make it not take a while. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
well, alot of the anons that keep posting on my dash say how 4chan is superior and how theyre taking tumblr down. And out of 50 people i follow, 20 of them just lost posting access and the only ones who havnt, are the ones who immediatly blocked the accounts

I know nothing about 4chan, except that this has happened before on tumblr, and 4chan was in fact responsible. So i got by what I know.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I mean there's no magical way for a 4chan person to get you un-screwed-over. You have to wait for the Tumblr people to come up with a fix.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Oh. I thought you were implying that 4chan would never try to take down tumblr with a raid. thats why I was confused.

i wasnt asking Jaqua for help in defeating them, just that I dont know how 4chan raids work and my account was already kind of screwed over so maybe she knew something about it.not mine in particular, just, i know .02% about how 4chan works, so naturally i would go to the one person I know who has experience with 4chan.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Lolololol oh 4chan. Yeah there's not really anything that can be done until the admins kick them all out. 4chan just likes to hack because 4chan is a bag of dicks. It'll work itself out, this has happened to Tumblr before.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
guys
I love you and I miss you. ;A;
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Miss you toooo ; w ;
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
Saaaaaaame heeeeeeeere. D:
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
<33333333

Also does anyone know anything at all about website coding? Cause I want to make one but I'm stupid at computers.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:30:00 am by Felix »
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
I'm sure you could find a tutorial on it, but you have to know what type of coding you'd like to do. Like what format.
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
Felix: I took a year and a half of webdesign classes! I'm always happy to help out. What did you have in mind?
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
I MISS YOU ALL TOO but I'll be seeing most of you this next weekend at WNW right? RIGHT?? 8DD

Completely unrelated to everything else: OMG MORE ALTAIR YES SO EXCITE EEEEEEEE
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Theres also a new sassycreed. called AwkwardCreed. its amazing.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yagi: I AM SO EXCITED FOR THAT GAME YOU HAVE NO IDEA <3

Hashi: I love awkward creed <3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 07:09:12 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
oh man they actually made an Awkward Creed? That's hilarious 'cause someone on fandom secrets was complaining that Sassycreed was awkward and boring now, so it should be called Awkward Creed. Spork and Kibs are officially the coolest for running with that.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Awkward Creed totally made my day. Followed by the picture of Maria, Altair, and Malik on Sassy Creed. OT3 forever.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Emilee: a webcomic site. Probably using wordpress/comicpress, but I don't really have any idea what that means. I know a little basic html, but mostly just the text-formatting stuff, not actual coding.
I tried looking up tutorials but they all assume you have a basic starting knowledge of coding. So it's like trying to read a tutorial in Russian or something.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
HEY VALERIA AND AURICLE
So just to make it official, is it okay if I go ahead and make all three of our MAOH sweatshirts so they all match and stuff? And if so, can you guys PM me your various measurements sometime this week? Cuz I think I might go get fabric this Friday. Cuz I wanna start on stuff. >w< After I get your guys' measurements we can decide if we wanna make them all the same size for the sake of canon or just make them fit us individually.

Also, I'm actually not gonna Zombie walk with ya'll Saturday after WNW, cuz I've decided I'm gonna go do some fubble and other makeup experiments with Hashi for Malik since she isn't going to Zombie walk either. And then I will probably want to go buy AssCreed fabric next week. 8>

SO EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING EVER
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
@Yagi: That's fine with me! ' w ' I'll give you my measurements later once I know what they are.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
You should let me help you sew them so I get a little more practice in. But yeah, measurements ASAP!

Next AnE episode is the one where they introduce Amaimon~
I dunno if that means we get Shura too, BUT AT LEAST WE GET AMAIMON.

also I am somewhat warmed over death and it is not awesome
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 11:37:55 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
@Valeria: Of course you can help. : D Which reminds me, we need to do the teeth making party this week if at all possible. If we can't do it this week, we have to do it next Monday.

GNEEEE AMAIMON~!!
I'm gonna be really upset if none of his clothing is actually black. >1 But then I'll get over it and make his outfit with the right colors for Kcon and be happy.

Another clarification: We are for sure doing Avatar on Saturday at WNW right?
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
uuuh
I dunno if I'll be able to do anything this week besides sleep and be dizzy

Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
What are you guys making the teeths for?

Gnnn excite for AnE except that now Shiemi's hair is supposed to be blonde. ' A '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
@Valeria: Weeelll I guess I'll just make the tutorial by myself and we'll have a teeth party some other time. : x

@Auricle: Someone asked me to make a tutorial for my Veser teeth, and both me and Valeria wanted to remake some of our teeth anyway, but I guess we'll just remake things later.

I bet you could find a really cheap blond bob wig online from a Halloween store or something if you wanted.

SORRY GUYS ONE MORE GROUP QUESTION: Have we decided that both our big MAOH and YJ/DCU groups are happening for sure/most likely at Sakuracon? Regardless of whether the smaller groups happen before then, and assuming it's even possible for everyone to finish by then. Cuz I would love it if next Sakuracon could be Super Con. 8DD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
@Auricle: And Izumo's school uniform is way more purple than the colored manga art made it look. Bleeeh time to remake things. :(

@Yagi: SUPER CON SOUNDS AMAZING 8D Man I've been on such a superhero kick lately. I need to find a way to wedge myself into this DCU group. SO MANY OPTIONS, SO MUCH SPANDEX

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
There are so many Young Justice members and Teen Titans and villains and other DCU characters to choose from, YOU COULD REALLY BE ANYONE.
Though I probably won't know who you are since my DCU knowledge is almost exclusively limited to YJ. Which I keep thinking I should fix, but then I remember that EVERYONE EVER DIES and then I don't wanna read any more DCU besides YJ. ._.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
SO A FUNNY THING HAPPENED.

My friend last night sent me a text at 2 in the morning saying "OMG THERE'S AN ANIME I REALLY REALLY LIKE AND I WANT TO COSPLAY FROM IT."

Now, this is big news since she rarely ever cosplays...and she has never freaked out this much over an anime before...but I was tired so I told her that I was going to bed and she should tell me about it after I sleep.

So, I of course had to ask her today what anime she was talking about and what she thought of it, etc etc.

The anime?

Blue Exorcist.

..........................SO I may be cosplaying Yukio sometime in the near future and have a group of my own. XD;;; Funny how that works.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
.....bawww I'm missing another tooth party. 8C
Cause I'll be needing sharkteeth for a couple things.
And yeah, I'm cool with Sak being SuperCon. I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE SURE I CAN GO THIS TIME.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
I want to make teeth too :( I miss my vampire fangs. I lost one and having one tooth is useless unless you're Conrad, which I am not. I make fun of Conrad.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I am okay with Supercon!

SK: hahaha let's get pictures~

I want to make teeth too :( I miss my vampire fangs. I lost one and having one tooth is useless unless you're Conrad, which I am not. I make fun of Conrad.
bluh bluh huge bitch
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
^I'm planning on doing a vampire cosplay, so if I could find out how to make some cool teeth that would be wonderful~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Well seeing as me and Valeria have no pressing need to remake our teeth (that I know of) before Kcon, I am totally down for having a big teeth-making party over summer. : )

@SK: What a crazy random happenstance! We totally need pics of our two groups together imho. XD

So excited for SuperCon guys. SO. EXCITED.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
@Valeria and Yagi: Yussss. I'm not sure about our Rin going to cons other than BAcon (because it's in Bellingham and it's free), but the rest of us should be able to attend a con of some sort with these cosplays~ I'm not sure how big it'll be yet, though.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
@Sk- That is pretty boss.
XD Two epic Groups is always almost better then one.
Also, I'm just gonna leave this year, because it's kind of adorable.

Sorry for the random cute picture dump.
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
That is pretty cute! If a little... shoujoified.

Guys I just had the best thought. We should recruit Jeff into being guy!Toni.

also new Maoh. And it's wonderful.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:24:05 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline TalkNerdToMeBaby

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
I can help anyone with DCU characters. =3
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:
Secret - Disney
Secret - (Maybe)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
GUYS GUYS GUYS KIBS JUST DREW ME A SEXY EZIO DJJHFXHJFHGFGJVFD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
A
SEXIO

Whenever you guys get done BEING AWESOME at WNW, you should check out the most recent flash because HUSSIE WHY.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Oh Jaqua I am jealous.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
All of Jet fabric Acquired! And Yagi got sweatshirt fabric. all of it. except fuschia. because fuschia is a sucky color and joannes was being difficult.

Oh yeah. and Im Superboy now. Yagi is Impulse. Because it works better this way.Proof will be put up at a later date.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
SO MANLY, HASHI. Also if I'm Tim this means I get to be gay for you yet again. Exciting. And speaking of exciting gay things, I didn't get Quinton fabric today because my sinuses are possessed by tiny demons at the moment and consequently I am too hideous to be seen in public, but hopefully I can get it tomorrow -- their sales start on Sundays and last through the week, right? GOSH I HOPE I'M NOT WRONG. I wanna seeeewww stuuuufffffff.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
why the flip is no one online today. Get on msn. Its a barren wasteland.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Okay nevermind. my msn has decided that.. everyone ever is offline. and even when they message me, i cant reply because it thinks theyre offline and i shouldnt be able to message offline people. wtf msn. wtf. i even restarted you twice.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!