Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 379632 times)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
We're the Potato Smashers. We don't do anything useful, and we have a great time. Why aren't you having a great time with us?

Other places we exist on the internet:
Youtube
Livejournal community
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 04:31:34 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 09:13:54 pm »
Here are some lists of the PoSm's future con and cosplay plans!

Kumoricon 2011
- Genderbent!Hanna is Not a Boy's Name
- Ao no Exorcist
- Minor Acts of Heroism

Other future PoSm group cosplays:
- Assassin's Creed
- Young Justice + other DCU characters
- Young Avengers
- Homestuck
- BioShock
- Adult Swim

Other future PoSm cons:

PAX Prime 2011 - August 26-28, Seattle WA
Akicon 2011 - October 7-9, Bellevue WA
Yaoicon 2011 - October 21-23, Burlingame San Francisco CA
Mewcon 2011/2012 - ??
Sakuracon 2012 - April 6-8, Seattle WA

If anyone wants me to add or change anything in this post, just let me know.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:10:32 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 09:23:00 pm »
Oh oh oh when we meet up we should talk about our Good Omens outfits. Just a thought. I don't even remember what everyone wears. pff

I already said this to Felix via dA but I shall reiterate: I wish I had lots more money, time, and skill to make costumes because there are SO. MANY. THINGS I WANT TO BE.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 09:27:00 pm »
Good Omens doesn't really have specific costumes for the most part. Especially for the Them, with the exception of their awesome stick weapons. XD

BE FEMALE DOC WORTH
I COULD BE YOUR FEMALE CONNOR
HOW CUTE WOULD THIS BE
You could totally wear your Prussia wig. We'd just have to get you super grungy clothes.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 10:26:27 pm »
You're right... Damn you books and your general lack of recognizable costumes.

OMG OMG YOU WOULD BE THE CUTEST FEMALE CONNOR
I DEFINITELY THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA
A GREAT ONE EVEN
Now I just think we should have a Hanna group :| TOO MANY COSTUMES, NOT ENOUGH CONS OR MONEY, SOB

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 11:06:01 pm »
This just means you get to closet cosplay it. Or closet-called-Goodwill.

I would wear my regular hair for fem!Conrad. Connie would totally have Velma hair like me. >>
For a Hanna group, we could put the costumes together, do a shoot and then worry about finding a con for them later. Since we already have hair/wigs, that takes most of the pressure off.

I just realized I put Conrad's name as Connor in the previous post. OH WELL.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:07:49 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 01:00:01 am »
... I didn't notice that you called him Connor. I think of him as Connie anyway so I read it as that >_>
Yayyyy closet cosplay! And shoot! And finding a con later! We should do this. If just because I really want a Doc Worth jacket now :|

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 04:02:11 pm »
Maybe we can do Hanna next year because they're relatively simple, which is good to have since we'll be putting most of our time and effort into Succession. Plus I'm really excited for shark hoodie.

also shiny new thread is awesome!
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 05:24:06 pm »
That would be cool. I don't want to plan too far ahead but as of right now I'd be up for it.

This was a great idea for a thread. Now I don't feel guilty when I don't really talk about anything in my post. 8D

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 08:30:21 pm »
I have yet to read Hanna. It's on my to do list after finals and cosplay and panel planning. @~@ I will definitely read it though.

There are waaaay too many online comic characters I wanna cosplay. And some of them are from old/dead comics too. >> Like Sharpshot and Benny from Mission Trance. Ooooh and maybe someone from Grayling, though I have no idea who I'd wanna be. The best part about cosplaying online comic characters: I don't ever expect anyone to recognize the characters, so if someone does it's just that much more awesome. X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 08:50:43 pm »
I don't think we'll have any problem with Hanna, especially since we're not doing it this year. It's insanely popular already, and it's only on the second chapter. 8D
...I really recommend it though. The art is amazing AND it has brilliant characters and story... and Tessa is awesome too.

One of the ones I want to do is super obscure. I don't even remember how I managed to find it but I'm really glad I did. (Probably because I spend wayyyyyy too much time on dA.)
I'll probably have to look those up because I'm a sucker for good webcomics. What are they about?
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 11:13:52 pm »
Haha, we keep adding "relatively simple" cosplays to our Sak 11 lineup. I'm not even going to pretend I might have the cash for Naoto, Daisuke, Succession and Hanna. xP

Damnit Succession, y so pretty all the time.

If you guys want awesome webcomics, check out Girl Genius. It'll take you a while to read the whole archive, but it's worth it for the steampunky goodness.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 11:34:00 pm »
Ahahaha Mission Trance is definitely NOT high quality. By any means. And it only starts getting decent a chapter or two before it died. So I'm just gonna save you the trouble and tell you it's not worth reading. XD It just has a special place in my heart cuz it was my favorite online comic through all of middle school.

Grayling is... interesting. I didn't actually finish reading it (it is complete, not dead), but I got very very close to the end before I fell behind. I have no idea how I found it, but I saw the art and just had to read it. It's just so bizarre, and it got weirder and weirder as the comic went on. *.* It's also hella long. The characters are awesome, the plot is way beyond complicated, and the time line jumps around a lot, so I have no summary for you. I would definitely recommend it, though I can't say whether or not you'll actually like it since I'm not even sure why I was so addicted to it.

Can I be any more vague and unhelpful? I'm not sure I could. /fail

Daisuke isn't really that simple compared to TK, so really your only potentially simple one is Naoto. Except it's still not simple for some reason. XD I've come to believe that there is no such thing as a decent-looking simple cosplay. Except for Metis and Charles.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 11:56:20 pm »
Naoto isn't simple in that I have no idea where I'll find a black turtleneck dress. And I'd probably have to make or really heavily mod a sword or a knife to get the Cerberus pattern. AT LEAST I HAVE HER BOOTS. Unlike Dai, where I get to destroy some white sneakers for COURAGE and FRIENDSHIP.

Grayling sounds interesting. NOT THAT I NEED ANY MORE SERIES TO READ.
Damnit Karneval I was going to sleep. ;;
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 11:57:08 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 01:08:53 am »
LINKS? 8DD
(I'm lazy and don't like looking for things myself.)
OKAY GONNA GO GET THINGS DONE NOW.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 01:42:53 am »
Luckily (or unluckily) for you guys, the Grayling site is currently under construction. Or so it says. The comic ended a year or two ago, so for all I know the site is dead. >> I have the comic archives on my computer, though, and I can upload them somewhere if ya'll really want another long ass comic to suck your life away. |D

And not that you'd wanna read it, but the Mission Trance site has some virus on it that wants to eat the internet. And it may not ever be fixed, cuz it's so old and the artist has other comics and life to take up her time. : P Though, if you still want to verify that you really don't want to read it, the pages are archived on this site. The original site was a lot prettier though. : (

But Dai and TK's sneakers are gonna be an awesome adventure~! 8DD At least they're easier than the entirety of Kaizer.

Hashi has been reading Karneval all night, and I really wanna read it, BUT I HAVE A PAPER TO WRITE RRAARGGHH.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 02:50:35 pm »
I have been wanting to learn to make shoes. ._.

She got me reading it. I wanna cosplay one of the sheep now. I could have puffy shorts and sleeves and an adorable hat~.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 03:43:10 pm »
I'm going to make boots for Teuton cause I want them to look authentic and hand-made.
we'll see how well that goes. xD;

I may have to take you up on that, but now that I don't have homework I don't have a reason to procrastinate. (aside from costumes but I can play videogames instead.)
I'll take your word for it, if you really say it's that bad. I like my life to be eaten by good webcomics.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 08:50:44 am »
OH HAI THREAD I HAVNT COMMENTED ON 8D

I love that it took me this long to find this thread.. anyways, yes I am avoiding going to work and yes I am running on 2 whole hours of sleep! ahahahaha

anyways. Yagi you may as well add Karneval to that list of cosplays XP Im determined to be Yogi and when something appeals to my circus senses, well, you know how that goes haha.

I am off to work now... Finals be over soon please?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 01:25:18 pm »
Jaqua: I found these awesome Hanna photos, and I was like MUST SHARE. BUT HOW. And then I remembered this thread.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1228298&id=1200613194
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1228299&id=1200613194

Trip to Belarus to stalk this awesome dude, y/n?

Also, did you finish HoneySyn?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 01:25:46 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 11:59:18 am »
facebook is stupid and won't let me see. D8 HANNAAAAAA

Also you guys have to post pictures from Sakura here.

and when this thread is inactive it makes me sad.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 04:29:17 am »
Lack of cussing on Kcon forums makes me sad, for that is the only thing that can adequately how rageful/awesome Sak was this year.

But the bad, in brief, looked like this: I threatened to gut someone to their faces. There was a rage fit. A flagpole had to be taken from me to prevent faces being beaten in. My Thursday night sleeping arrangement was the most panic-inducing thing ever... right until Sunday evening, where we were having capital freakouts for around two hours. Actual tears came out of my face. In public. Where strangers could potentially see me.

There were good things too. Immensely shiny good things. But right now I'm still EVERYONE GO DIEDIEDIEDIE. Maybe it's piroshki withdrawal.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 04:32:32 pm »
Awww... -hug-

It doesn't block swearing in non-American. Scheiss.
...maybe they figure no one will know what it means? (I can also say 'fff-- you' in French but I can't spell it... I doubt that'd be censored either.) You just have to be creative. Even UK English works sometimes.
well, kumo is a fairly small con... most of the attendants are from oregon or washington. I doubt we get many foreigners - they probably go for the bigger cons if they're going to attend one in the US.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 09:55:30 pm »
Jaqua, I would like to bring this thread to your attention: http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12700.0

Felix: Yeah, my charitable feelings towards Kcon are even greater now. Sure, the space might be crap, but at least there's no Bitchuania.

something neat and Durarara!! related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBFxLtR-pbk&feature=PlayList&p=B50B62F18D4697BC&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=2
It's a female version of Trust Me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:08:40 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 09:10:28 pm »
Bitchuania...?

Also Yagi I may have to take you up on that offer to upload Grayling. Because I am in need of life-sucking comics. (You'd think I have enough already. You'd be wrong.)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 09:18:20 pm »
My loving nickname for the Lithuania I'm raging at. I'm only using it here because I'm 99% sure she doesn't do Kcon/isn't on the Kcon forums.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 02:17:53 am »
Ah well, what's the chance she'd wander into PoSms even if she did? And that she'd know you were talking about her?
(but I hope not because I have no patience for stupidity.)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2010, 11:24:44 am »
We've had our share of random thread stalkers.
Says the person who spent all of yesterday neurotically looking at the "who's looking at this thread" bar on the Sak forums.

I'm sure if she knew who I was, she'd know I was talking about her.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2010, 05:33:22 pm »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to go to Belarus and find that guy and stalk him. HANNAAAAAAAAAA. HE'S REAL AND HE EXISTS. And Belorussian?
And ohhhhhh man there needs to be like a week of Kcon, there are TOO MANY THINGS I WANT TO BE and just NOT ENOUGH DAYS TO DO THEM ALL. But I'll definitely be stalking, like, everyone in L4D stuff and be yearning to be in costume. But then isn't that how it always is...

Ahhhhh, Bitchuania. Man, you guys made Sak so much fun :'D Seriously man, without you three (and Dylan and Brian) I wouldn't have had NEARLY as much fun.

Eventually I'll post a link to my Sak pictures... uploading is boring bawww

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2010, 06:40:25 pm »
Speaking of having too many costumes for Kcon... the more Avatar Hashi and I watch, the more we want to cosplay them sooner. Cuz we are cosplaying them, that's not even a question. It's just a matter of when. >> More likely we'll just make them over summer, and do our own photoshoots and not wear them to a con until Sak. Or some other con when we don't already have 5 cosplays planned. 8D;; Oh, and we're probably doing Nabari no Ou cosplay at Kcon this year. Of course all of these plans will change at least 20 times before Kcon even gets here.

Ignoring everything that went totally wrong, Sakuracon was totally awesome! We had fun hanging out with you Jaqua. We really do need to work on putting that "hanging out" thing into action more often.

My Sak pictures will probably be posted sometime late next week after I finish all my projects and stuff. >.o
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2010, 09:11:53 pm »
I WANNA CUDDLE HIM AND FIND HIM A ZOMBIE BOYFRIEND

Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed my steady slide into complete madness.

... yeah okay what the **** am I making? Do I still get to make steampunk Syaoran? When am I deciding if I care about Nabari no Ou?
where am I getting money for fabric aaaaah
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2010, 11:12:48 pm »
Who are you guys being from Avatar?

I was thinking of maybe doing Syaoran at some point... he's the only Tsubasa character I could pull off. But I kind of lost the will to read it since I didn't have a good scanlation site and the official translation sucks.... (someday I'm going to finish reading all the manga I started. Someday.)

also I'm kind of tempted to do Ves this year. It'll be really easy to make... but that was the reason I was going to cosplay him Succession year.
I WANT TO SEE THAT HANNA. DTRUUYKJHNVGBNKEYBOARDSMASH

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2010, 11:57:22 pm »
There are several Avatar characters we want to be, but for sure Hashi will be Jet, I'll be Sokka, and Malaria will be Toph. Everything else is still a big maybe.

For this Kcon, I am for sure doing the cosplays in my sig right now, so as far as I'm concerned, we're doing Zim and Good Omens as a group. The rest is up to ya'll for the most part. I can do CD Prussia alone if ya'll don't wanna do casual German Trio. I'm only doing Gau cuz I don't actually have to do anything for it, and I dunno what ya'll are doing with Tsubasa, so yeah. This is me being entirely unhelpful. 8D So those cosplays and Succession are our for sure priorities in terms of what we're working on next. The rest is just speculation and WANT but not necessarily possible.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2010, 01:51:55 am »
If you want another Avatar cosplayer... You have my number. Just sayin'. >_> i need to watch more of that show fff

I couldn't cosplay anyone from Tsubasa and it makes me sad because that was my favourite manga for a long time. Even if it did end really weird. But man, I have a MASSIVE crush on Kurogane. Because he's AWESOME.

Yeah, I really need to change my signature since I've already changed my mind about what I'm going to be for Kcon. :/

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2010, 01:56:30 am »
Also, yes, we really do need to hang out more because you guys are pretty genuinely awesome people and you're like, cool and stuff.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2010, 01:35:26 pm »
lurk lurk lurk
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2010, 01:41:21 pm »
Felix: "pull off" psssh. That is obviously not stopping me with my horribly womanly hips.

Yagi: Casual German Trio's not really a hardship, since I have the clothes for it already.
I am for sure spiffing up Dib, dying Chaya wig into Pepper wig, and starting to collect sheets so I can do mockups of Succession. This is doable.

Jaqua: Wanna get together and do designs for girl!Worth and girl!Connie? ; D

Cassi: stare stare stare
WANNA DO GOOD OMENS COSPLAY? We could use more Them.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2010, 02:07:42 pm »
I haven't read it yet. D:
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2010, 02:50:08 pm »
dooo iiiit

You're totally welcome to join us in other series cosplay, of course. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2010, 07:14:51 pm »
We may or may not be convincing Hideaki to be Death, which would give us all four Horsemen. Just fyi. : D And if he doesn't end up wanting to wear something else, we should try to get him to be Dwicky, just for the lulz and cuz it's easy.

Oh, and Durarara. Forgot about that. We are planning on doing that for Kcon, right? Or is that a maybe until after we do our photoshoots and decide which cosplays we really wanna wear?
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2010, 07:28:14 pm »
@Malaria: Um, yes? DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 08:29:01 pm »
Should rewatch the Dwicky episode. ._.

I think we should maybe put Durarara!! on the backburner. I don't feel like I make that great of a Kida. .___. My feelings might change when it's not the second costume of a terrible day.

Jaqua: heck yeees. We need to work this magic out.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 08:49:35 pm »
It'll prolly help when we actually finish/fix the Durarara!! cosplays, since they were thrown together in two weeks. Once we do that and have a photoshoot, we'll know if we wanna wear them again. : 3

Dwicky is awesome. Like all things Zim-related. I love how all of our cosplays for Hideaki are "We're going to put a lot of effort into our cosplays to be accurate, and you can just throw a wig on and we'll call it good. 8D" So very inconsistent. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 09:31:58 pm »
Or not even a wig. XD "Here, have a polo!"
It's not like we can make him drop $100 on a cosplay followed by making him sit and sew for several days at a time. ... can we?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2010, 09:38:24 pm »
He dropped $100 on his Sweden cosplay. But yeah, not so much the sewing. He's a busy guy.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 07:33:44 pm »
I would totally do Avatar with you guys too. 8D

ehh I really need to go do my homework now. I just wasted a bunch of time messing around on the internet and drawing comics...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 08:53:41 pm »
@Felix: Doooo iiittt. Any idea on who you would want to be?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 09:55:27 pm »
HEY FELIX WANNA BE LONGSHOT? : DDD
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o161/kiki_the_cat_demon/Avatar/Jet_by_NotThePornStar.jpg
Dude with the bow and rice paddy hat.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:29:42 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2010, 09:38:02 pm »
Bwahahaha I am officially making FIVE versions of Sokka! I have to, seeing as I already bought the fabric (JOANNS SALE OMG). Of course it's not as impressive as it sounds, cuz three of the outfits are really just the same outfit with variations. I'm also planning to make Mai, but that won't be until Sakuracon at the very earliest. >>

DON'T YOU LOVE HOW WE KEEP ADDING NEW COSPLAYS AND STARTING THEM RIGHT AWAY? It amuses me. We're so impulsive. XD To be fair, I don't have any other cosplays to work on for Kcon except finishing Zim, and I've already done most of that. Joann's just has horribly good timing with it's massive sales.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2010, 09:55:48 pm »
@v@ I just got all of Jet's fabric for 48.00 ...
Heres the breakdown.
Shirt fabric, shirt trim, undershirt fabric, pant fabric, leg wrappings, thigh armor/leather, trim for armor, pattern, foam for base of armor.
I saved 52.00
I LOVE YOU DAFFODIL DASH. I LOVE YOU JOANNE FABRICS.
bvhbhjdbvhjdbxhjbhyr JEEEETTTTTTTTTT totally going to finish you in a month
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!