Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 106144 times)

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2006, 08:20:54 am »
Hey everyone! I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone! ^_^ It was so fun.... hehe! *shifty eyes* *stalks makichan's turks*

Anyway... *bounces happily* It was a great kumoricon and I'll miss you all until next year! *glomps all* Whee!
K-con 05-Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
K-con 06-Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
K-con 09-Tsukasa Amou, Juvenile Orion
             Turk Vincent, Final Fantasy VII
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2006, 01:32:29 pm »
Quote from: "Tinkeu"
Hey everyone! I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone! ^_^ It was so fun.... hehe! *shifty eyes* *stalks makichan's turks*

Anyway... *bounces happily* It was a great kumoricon and I'll miss you all until next year! *glomps all* Whee!

I like how they're MY turks lol shachou will be pissed to hear that *snicker*
but seriously, you should definetly give the turks a second try, vincent... even though there was that... mishap *cough* but y'know, we'll take care a ol' hojo for ya heheh. We'll all need to keep in touch- we all plan on cosplaying the turks again so we can all hang out and whatnot. It was pretty sweet, so hopefully we'll see you all again! Oh and one more thing
VIVA LA SHINRA!!!xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2006, 01:49:07 pm »
wait, why are we taking care of me? and what mishap? *Massive waves of Confusion*

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2006, 02:06:43 pm »
^_^ Hehe, *Kisses Shachou's feet randomly again* HRufus can't be mad at vincent... *pout* Well Ya know.. I did claw Hojo a couple times already^_^ I'm sure I might be able to put things aside for a bit after a couple more times..... and since I'm also planning on Turk-Vincent next year as well, I might not remeber that he did me in XD And we do need to keep in touch! ^_^ Hehe, I'm getting all the pics together today, I have to put them on Photobucket.. and then I'll give em to ya^_^ I have to get other pics from others as well^^ You guys will have your own folder...seeing as I took so many^_^
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2006, 02:22:03 pm »
Quote from: "QElderHell"
wait, why are we taking care of me? and what mishap? *Massive waves of Confusion*

^_^ Don't worry! We were just talking about the fact that you shot me and locked me in coffin for awhile, that all... Really, I'm fine with all that now...... >.>
<.<

Really!

>.>
<.<

I wonder if he fell for that....
,,,,XD  Just kidding^^
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2006, 02:43:02 pm »
oh that. that was such a minor part of my day way back when i totaly forgot. i was too busy with your girlfriend...

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2006, 02:44:51 pm »

Okay, I give up Reno, do your magic....

XD
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2006, 04:28:27 pm »

Okay, I give up Reno, do your magic....

XD

well, I AM magical xD
and stop the kissing of the shachou's feet, you know that'll only boost that ginormous ego he has already... yeesh. xD
oh and btw hojo... um... how can you forget the whole shooting and locking up someone in a coffin?... call me crazy, but that would kinda be something that any normal person wouldn't forget... oh yeah, forgot your a friggin' crazy as hell scientist *shrugs* ahahahaha oh well, at least your cackle is amusing! xD

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2006, 04:47:12 pm »
His ego can get bigger.... o.o But it's already so big.......x.x the world's going to die!!!!!!

Ahem........ Yes, Reno is magical! ^_^ And Hojo is pretty scary... especially in Dirge of Cerebus^^ *run away* Hehe...

Oh no... if Hojo's still going to be Hojo next year...and my friend's going as Hojo... then... I'm going to be outnumbered! *hides behind Reno*

I'm going to see if I can make and laminate the ID cards.... that'd be spiffy^_^ And give them to you guys when I see ya at the con.. I have plenty of Pics to do it with^^
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2006, 04:49:30 pm »
i could do hojo one day agian, i honestly liked being hardly recognized. Im still torn between Freya and Mojojojo for my big costume next year though....

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2006, 04:51:06 pm »
ooooh... Freya from FFIX??? That'd be spiffy!!!! @.@
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2006, 05:25:17 pm »
there was a Cloud that glomped me on sunday. I'm tryin to hunt him down online *I'm incredibly lame*

anyone wanna help me?

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2006, 06:07:58 pm »
no, the other rat chic named freya

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2006, 07:54:14 pm »
Quote from: "Prince Nori"
there was a Cloud that glomped me on sunday. I'm tryin to hunt him down online *I'm incredibly lame*

anyone wanna help me?

psh! that's not at all lame, my friend. Many cosplayers do that all the time :D too bad I have no idea which cloud you're talking about *shrugz*
>~<

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2006, 10:23:46 pm »
*sneak-sneak* 8) I'm just gonna bask in the light of having a confidence for a bit more, school's tomorrow after all, hasta luego confidence! >.>;;

For all the FF people I send much love to, ya made this k-con rock for me, 'specially the turks, Squall, and Vinny. XD
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2006, 06:34:22 pm »
Hojo's sarcastic ^_^

There... was like five Clouds....>.< at least.. that's how many I can remeber off the top of my head^^;; But yeah... There's a lot of people who do that^^ Maybe if you find a picture, I can help?

^_^ Yep... School has officially started for us, Mei.... *glomps*... We must survive until the next K-con! Remeber that!
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2006, 06:47:03 pm »
Ugh! *ish glomped* Yes, school has, and they already f***ed up my schedule after I went to get it corrected 3+ times BEFORE school actually started. =_=;; Ah well, tomorrow is college writing. x__x;; We must survive, for k-con!!! K-Con, how I miss thee. T^T;;

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2006, 06:59:13 pm »
Quote from: "Mei Long"
Ugh! *ish glomped* Yes, school has, and they already f***ed up my schedule after I went to get it corrected 3+ times BEFORE school actually started. =_=;; Ah well, tomorrow is college writing. x__x;; We must survive, for k-con!!! K-Con, how I miss thee. T^T;;

lol I have to switch mine tomorrow... sux...

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2006, 08:05:16 pm »
@ Makichan and Tinkeu:

duude...it was my first convention...and first glomp. O.O
and I have no self control...so now I have developed a crush. pfft...no seriously...o___o

and since I was bein an idiot, I forgot to ask what his name was! D<

and since I'm a creepy stalker girl who's never had a boyfriend[I'm serious] I must find out!......

well, here's a pic of me and him!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2006, 09:26:52 pm »
@prince nori
people usually don't take me as the type but I'm such a sucka for the romance xD
I saw him a lot... I'm pretty sure if you post it as a separate post there's a better chance of finding him... an 80%+ chance
hope that helped even a little xD
good luck and I'll keep my eye out on the forums for ya

Offline ObiJay

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2006, 08:38:18 am »
I believe the dude's name is Josh. He was a subject of a very creepy infatuation on the Sakura Con boards. I even think the girl joined up and posted here in a hunt for him earlier in the year.

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2006, 04:15:06 pm »
er...thanks guys....

._.

I dunno what to do! DX

gah~ I can't get any sleep cuz I keep thinking about him!! >/////<

Offline KuD

• Oni
I-love-cloud-too
« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2006, 09:45:34 pm »
HI-lolita-Sasuke-

You-gave-me-my-first-GLOMPE-and-I-said-you-made-my-day.You-should-go-as-Kadaj-to-Sakura-con-so-we-can-take-many-many-pictures-together.

I'm-making-a-my-space-and-your-the-first-I'm-adding.
Let's-keep-talking-
Punk-Cloud[/list][/i][/b]

Offline Mihoshi_lady

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/mihoshi_lady
Final Fantasy
« Reply #273 on: September 08, 2006, 12:01:38 pm »
Wow, I was shocked at how many FF7 cosplays there were! It was awesome!

I suppose with the release of AC, I shouldn't be shocked, but I was!!!

lol, Yeah, I am easily amused.  

Also, I was hoping to find a pic that alot of people kept taking. It is of me as Aeris, sleeping on a couch with a buster sword. I am not full of myself, I just  thought it was funny. lol

thx!!!

:wink:

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Re: I-love-cloud-too
« Reply #274 on: September 08, 2006, 12:41:42 pm »
Quote from: "KuD"
HI-lolita-Sasuke-

You-gave-me-my-first-GLOMPE-and-I-said-you-made-my-day.You-should-go-as-Kadaj-to-Sakura-con-so-we-can-take-many-many-pictures-together.

I'm-making-a-my-space-and-your-the-first-I'm-adding.
Let's-keep-talking-
Punk-Cloud[/list][/i][/b]

HI! You gave me my first glomp...ever. (._.) It made me very happy!!! ^___^ I'm sooo goin as Kadaj! I'm not sure if I'm going to sakura con. But I'm definately goin to kumoricon again!

I'll see you on myspace! ^.^

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2006, 09:49:11 pm »
I'm sorry i missed the photoshoot (both times), but i was unfortunately not allowed to change out of my costume for cosplay until after it was over.  next year, no doing one that's so hard to put on!  ^_^V.  Sorry i missed you all!  (songstress yuna from last year....heh heh)

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2006, 10:50:26 am »
Ooh, sorry we missed you. There was quite the group of FF cosplayers, but it would always be nice to have more, especially if you are a more diverse character, like Songstress Yuna. That would have been great to see. I was Vincent Valentine, and I only saw one other, so that's nice not to have ten other people costuming the same character as you. ^_^

Well, anyway, here's to next year!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2006, 02:10:16 pm »
Quote from: "EveofAbyss"
Ooh, sorry we missed you. There was quite the group of FF cosplayers, but it would always be nice to have more, especially if you are a more diverse character, like Songstress Yuna. That would have been great to see. I was Vincent Valentine, and I only saw one other, so that's nice not to have ten other people costuming the same character as you. ^_^

I was Vincent as well^_^ But Which one were you? I saw two others... did you go to the photoshoot as well? Because only one of the two did^^;;
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #278 on: September 17, 2006, 09:05:16 pm »

I was Vincent as well^_^ But Which one were you? I saw two others... did you go to the photoshoot as well? Because only one of the two did^^;;

Ooh, yeah, I was the other who came to the photoshoot. The one with braids, heh.

I had wanted to ask you, but never worked up the time or courage, how did you go about making your forearm piece for your costume? It turned out really nicely!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Final Fantasy
« Reply #279 on: September 18, 2006, 06:31:19 am »
There was a photoshoot?  Dang it, we missed it!  I was summoner Yuna all day on Saturday, I was with a Songstress Yuna.

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #280 on: September 18, 2006, 08:13:32 am »

Ooh, yeah, I was the other who came to the photoshoot. The one with braids, heh.

I had wanted to ask you, but never worked up the time or courage, how did you go about making your forearm piece for your costume? It turned out really nicely!

Oh, thanks^_^ I used three things, for the most part:
Craft metal, Craft foam, and a glue called Quik-Grip that works well on metal. I glued the claws to a black glove... the actual measurement was more  by eye than anything. (I also sewed a zipper in to the craftfoam on the arm before gluing the foil to it, but... Yeah... something like that. There's a tutorial for the claw online that I found which I read, but that one dealt with polystrene, Which I haven't used before, and really don't know how, but I used it as a vague guide^^

All in all though, it was time and pain! XD I ended up cutting my finger on the foil covering the shoes at the convention....my finger wouldn't stop blinking and everyone was asking me continuously for a picture or a hug ^^ It drove me crazy....but I can't say no to people, so I just told them to be careful^^;;

Pains of Cosplay^^;;

Hehe, I liked your outfit...the other Vincent I say was really good too^___^ They were AC/DC all the way, though, while I just did the original version.^^
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #281 on: September 18, 2006, 07:35:46 pm »

Oh, thanks^_^ I used three things, for the most part:
Craft metal, Craft foam, and a glue called Quik-Grip that works well on metal. I glued the claws to a black glove... the actual measurement was more  by eye than anything. (I also sewed a zipper in to the craftfoam on the arm before gluing the foil to it, but... Yeah... something like that. There's a tutorial for the claw online that I found which I read, but that one dealt with polystrene, Which I haven't used before, and really don't know how, but I used it as a vague guide^^

All in all though, it was time and pain! XD I ended up cutting my finger on the foil covering the shoes at the convention....my finger wouldn't stop blinking and everyone was asking me continuously for a picture or a hug ^^ It drove me crazy....but I can't say no to people, so I just told them to be careful^^;;

Pains of Cosplay^^;;

Hehe, I liked your outfit...the other Vincent I say was really good too^___^ They were AC/DC all the way, though, while I just did the original version.^^

Oooh, awesome. That tutorial you used involving polystyrene, I'm pretty sure that is the tutorial I used. Polystyrene is how I made mine, lots of pain and hot glue, also, but I didn't cut myself fortunately. Sorry to hear you did, though. ^~^

Anyway, yeah, I didn't see that other DoC/AC Vincent; I bet they looked pretty killer. I styled my costume as the original game design of Vincent also. There were too many little subtleties and differences that I didn't have time to work on, heh.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #282 on: September 20, 2006, 07:59:17 am »
I know what you mean... That's why I chose to do the original^^ But yeah.. the other one was AMAZING! They were pretty close to perfect, had the gun and everything^^ I got some pictures that I'll get online at some point... I forgot to tell them to come to the photoshoot... Which is sad. I started remembering later in the day when I ran into you.

Next year I'm planning Turk Vincent^___^ I can't wait... but... there's really a whole year inbetween now and then.^^;;;

I was actually going to use the tutorial at first... But BlitzAceTidus (The Ed cosplayer in Ninja of the Night) told me about the craft metal and I decided I'd check it out^_^ I'm going to have to fix it up though if I plan on going as him again, It's a little damaged.... But atleast it didn't end up like my foot-armor....That's smashed all to hell...TT_TT
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2006, 08:25:16 pm »
I know what you mean... That's why I chose to do the original^^ But yeah.. the other one was AMAZING! They were pretty close to perfect, had the gun and everything^^ I got some pictures that I'll get online at some point... I forgot to tell them to come to the photoshoot... Which is sad. I started remembering later in the day when I ran into you.

Next year I'm planning Turk Vincent^___^ I can't wait... but... there's really a whole year inbetween now and then.^^;;;

I was actually going to use the tutorial at first... But BlitzAceTidus (The Ed cosplayer in Ninja of the Night) told me about the craft metal and I decided I'd check it out^_^ I'm going to have to fix it up though if I plan on going as him again, It's a little damaged.... But atleast it didn't end up like my foot-armor....That's smashed all to hell...TT_TT

man, you should hang with us if you're doing turk vincent. I could convince the group to do the blue suits PHO SHO >:D

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2006, 02:42:07 pm »
I totally would do that too! It'd be awesome... And hey, Rufus said I could come back^^;;
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2006, 11:39:37 pm »
A Turk Vincent will be sweet, especially if joined with the rest of the Turks in similar suits.

Speaking of Turk Vincent, I picked up a Trading Arts FF figure at Kumoricon, and was hoping for Vincent, for he was displayed in his post-experiment form. What I got, though, was Turk Vincent, which I was actually even more stoked for. I mean, I saw a lot of the common Vincent figures, but not too many (any) Turk Vincent figures. So, yeah, happy ending! ^_^

Yeah, I'm going to have to be mending my costume quite a bit if I plan to wear it again. It held up nicely, though. I'm thinking I might go as Barrett for next year's con, but I have nearly a year to think over that.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
sorry
« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2006, 07:39:18 pm »
I missed the freakin photoshoot again ; ;.  I missed the one last year as well, I always either show up to the wrong spot or just forget -_-'.  Next year I'm definately not gonna miss it, I'll like...follow people like an hour before the shoot <.<.  If you see a squall stalker an hour prior to the next photoshoot...uhhh...guilty! XD

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2006, 10:30:52 pm »
I'll more than likely show up for the next one. See you there then... at least we better lol

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2006, 06:26:16 am »
Yeah, it was a blast this year. Sorry you missed it, but next year, I'll be sure to round up anyone I think even remotely resembles a FF character, and lug them all over to the shoot! ^_0

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2006, 10:46:26 pm »
look for me next year. I'll be Kadaj ^^

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #290 on: October 14, 2006, 03:19:22 am »
Quote from: "Prince Nori"
look for me next year. I'll be Kadaj ^^

Ooh! You have my attention! I'm excited to see your costume next year. Who did you go as this year, if you went?

Yeah, I'll either be Vincent again, or Barrett.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
Final Fantasy
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2006, 10:26:16 am »
I was lolita sasuke this year

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2006, 09:02:16 pm »
@ tinkeu
hey, do you have those pictures uploaded yet? We've been so anxious to see them, you have no idea xD

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #293 on: December 17, 2006, 01:26:50 am »
So, I've decided on (at least) one of my costumes for Kumoricon 2007. I'll be "Advent: Barret", the AC version of Barret Wallace. It shouldn't be nearly as complicated as last year's Vincent Valentine, so I may attempt a second cosplay, but we'll see. Barret is for sure, though.

Anyone else decided on FF characters yet?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lady Shikyo

• Oni
AAHHHHH!!!
« Reply #294 on: December 17, 2006, 02:16:44 pm »
There was a photoshoot last year?! Ahhhh! I can't believe I missed it!  :shock:

Any FFX cosplayers for '08?

I know it's a bit early, but I just wanted to check.
OMG, YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *.*

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #295 on: December 17, 2006, 06:02:12 pm »
Yeah, pretty early, but I have been considering cosplaying Wakka. Not this year, because it will take a haircut that I'm not willing to do yet, heh. But probably next year. My other dream cosplay from FFX is Anima. I would love to somehow, someway, go as Anima.....but that'd be a stretch for sure.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2006, 12:30:05 am »
Oh geez, the photoshoot last year, I could've died happy. So much FF love all in one spot. XD

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2006, 02:10:00 am »
Yeah, even if I wasn't photographed much or involved in the shoots, it was such an awesome sight to behold. So many FF fans, cosplayers, addicts.....it was like a family reunion, heh

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Final Fantasy
« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2006, 11:16:47 am »
XD Ah the irony in that statement. "Reunion" XDDD; *ish a dork* e.e;

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Final Fantasy
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2006, 12:05:11 pm »
hahaha, ooh, didn't even catch that one. Oooh, what a pun machine I am...^_^

Yeah, the only difference is that in our "Reunion", instead of bring cataclysm and holocaust, Jenova brought....cookies!!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!