Author Topic: pre-rigistration badges?  (Read 65612 times)

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
Re: pre-rigistration badges?
« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2008, 08:33:27 pm »
Well the thing is I don't want it to be. XP I'll email her. :-] Thanks.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #251 on: May 27, 2008, 04:00:18 pm »
Also if we don't troll the boards we have no idea what's going on. 

<_<

>_>

:D
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Ouka-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2008, 02:35:35 am »
I haves a question....
I'm not sure if she already might've asked herself, but I'll ask for her anyway.
I have a friend who recently had her purse stolen. D: And her Kumori-con badga was in it, and is probably now lying in a trash heap somewhere. Who should she e-mail about a replacement/to let know about the theivery, and will she have to pay for a new one? :-\
;D 08': My first Kumoricon EVAR
~Secret Cosplay~
Shiki: The World Ends With You [Subarashiki Kono Sekai]
Haha lazy...more like fickle!

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2008, 09:41:14 pm »
Have her msg me with all the info and her info and I will get it passed on to the right people so that she can get a replacement badge. The sooner this happens the better so we can figure out whether or not she needs to pay for her replacement or not (*doesn't get the final say on such things, leaves that to the big guns for review*) but still the sooner the better. This lil whoops shouldn't be too hard to fix. Things happen :\ that really sucks about the whole purse though...

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2008, 03:00:10 pm »
Just checking in, how long does it take to mail out the badges? Still looking for mine in the mail, and I did get the chance to check the old mailbox - nothing there either. So I don't think it was sent in the first place. ^^; Sorry to be so much trouble.
Red Mage at heart.

Offline Ouka-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2008, 03:38:31 pm »
Have her msg me with all the info and her info and I will get it passed on to the right people so that she can get a replacement badge. The sooner this happens the better so we can figure out whether or not she needs to pay for her replacement or not (*doesn't get the final say on such things, leaves that to the big guns for review*) but still the sooner the better. This lil whoops shouldn't be too hard to fix. Things happen :\ that really sucks about the whole purse though...
Yeaaaah, upon talkin' to her about it, she's already sent in her info and is getting a free replacement. :3 We've already taken care of all the other little things of losing her purse, so it's all good....

Now I'm just waitin' for mine to show up....if her replacement shows up before mine....I may be back again inquiring on mine lol.
;D 08': My first Kumoricon EVAR
~Secret Cosplay~
Shiki: The World Ends With You [Subarashiki Kono Sekai]
Haha lazy...more like fickle!

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2008, 01:19:52 am »
Yay I am glad that that could be resolved in such a happy way ^_^ I <3 the staff I have this year

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2008, 01:12:16 pm »
Just checking in, how long does it take to mail out the badges? Still looking for mine in the mail, and I did get the chance to check the old mailbox - nothing there either. So I don't think it was sent in the first place. ^^; Sorry to be so much trouble.
Red Mage at heart.

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2008, 08:55:48 pm »
We are going to be doing a badge stuffing on the 21st. Which means that badges that have not been mailed out will arrive shortly afterwards. I don't know as of this moment ERaine if your badge was sent out in the last group or not but I will check into it for you. Please hang in there with the recent technical difficulties of an evil computer it has set us back a little. I shall inquire though and see where abouts it might be... <3 Thank you for your patience.

BSB28

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2008, 01:21:40 am »
Thanks. <3 No rush, just anytime before Kumoricon is great. XD You guys have been awesome.
Red Mage at heart.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2008, 05:09:11 pm »
Mmmm. Badge stuffing party. Sounds interesting. :]

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #261 on: June 05, 2008, 12:23:12 pm »
I need volunteers to come and help stuff badges so they can be sent on their way ^_^

Contact me for information.

oslapedo

« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2008, 06:00:53 pm »
If I were to register tommorrow the 29th, wold I have enough time for my badge to get mailed to me, or should I just pick it up at the con?

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2008, 12:45:08 am »
if it doesnt get mailed out then you automatically pick it up at the con as a "willcall" thing anyway so its safe bet to go mail for now since there is time to get it and what not. you should be fine if you reg asappy...

oslapedo

« Reply #264 on: June 29, 2008, 08:53:40 am »
I registered yesterday, I look forward to getting t in the mail  ;D

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2008, 01:31:47 am »
Got mine, thank you SO much! So glad I finally got it. You guys are wonderful.
Red Mage at heart.

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2008, 02:01:15 pm »
good I am so glad you finally got your badge ^_^ that badge mailout was fun ^_^

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #267 on: July 04, 2008, 06:32:04 pm »
I found it really unfortunate that the person in charge of registration never got back to me when I contacted him the day after a badge name error had occured in a registration that I had done for a friend. He e-mailed me once, but I never heard anything after that, and I got the badge about a week and a half ago, with the error printed on it. My friend isn't going to be too happy about this... Love that communication thing going on here.
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #268 on: July 04, 2008, 08:24:37 pm »
My badge had my name spelled wrong (NicHole not nicole) but it isn't a huge deal to me. I am just happy that I got mine.

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #269 on: July 05, 2008, 02:21:42 pm »
Both of you need to send your information to me and we will try and get you badges with the correct info on them as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconveniences you have endured. The badge errors can easily be fixed. Once again send your info to me, what is wrong with the badge and I will see to it that your badge is fixed as soon as possible.

BSB28
Assistant Registration Manager

Offline katenator

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2008, 11:48:40 pm »
Random question, and I'm sure you get this all the time but:

If I ordered mine on June 15th, when was it mailed out/is it going to be mailed out?

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2008, 11:17:32 am »
There is the possibility that it has already been mailed out but it may have ended up in the next shipment. I will check if you give me your name. It might take a bit to get back to you. Either way you will receive your badge before the convention if you chose to have it mailed to you. Otherwise you can still pick it up at the willcall desk at con.

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #272 on: July 11, 2008, 05:52:35 pm »
I ordered mine on june 26th will it be comming in the next shipment?

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #273 on: July 11, 2008, 06:04:49 pm »
I think that it might....if not then it will be there in August.

Offline Rikki

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #274 on: July 13, 2008, 06:24:55 pm »
I ordered my badge the Sunday of last years conventions.. should I have gotten my badge by now?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2008, 08:18:44 pm »
I ordered my badge the Sunday of last years conventions.. should I have gotten my badge by now?

YES
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2008, 08:51:17 pm »
Ok this is what i need you to do. I need you to get into contact with me or email the registration at kumoricon address. It will probably be easier if you pm me here and I can get this taken care of as soon as possible.

BSB28

Offline momotenshi

• Cabbit
« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2008, 04:45:04 pm »
I think I'm getting paranoid. I think my pre-reg. badges are lost in the mail or something.  I keep checking my mailbox but its not there.  I belong in the 1st tier for pre-reg. mailouts since my sister and I pre-reg. at last year's con.  My sister thinks I am hiding her kumoricon badge since when it comes to anime I'm always joking and making puns.  Now she won't believe me that her badge isn't here yet.  I already emailed the folks at registration@kumoricon.org and gave them my info. and situation.  Last email I got was 6/20 saying "We do periodic mass mailings and your badge will be in the current one." Well, its been nearly 4 weeks since then.  Anyway to check if our badges did get mailed out or not?  Thanks!

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2008, 11:55:10 pm »
I think I'm getting paranoid. I think my pre-reg. badges are lost in the mail or something.  I keep checking my mailbox but its not there.  I belong in the 1st tier for pre-reg. mailouts since my sister and I pre-reg. at last year's con.  My sister thinks I am hiding her kumoricon badge since when it comes to anime I'm always joking and making puns.  Now she won't believe me that her badge isn't here yet.  I already emailed the folks at registration@kumoricon.org and gave them my info. and situation.  Last email I got was 6/20 saying "We do periodic mass mailings and your badge will be in the current one." Well, its been nearly 4 weeks since then.  Anyway to check if our badges did get mailed out or not?  Thanks!

Email registration@ again and ask.  That person will check ... err... I will check if you were in the last mailout or if you are slated to be in the current one. 

Sorry, we only did 3 or so mail outs last year and are doing more this year, but badge printing is a slow process. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline Keroleen

• Oni
« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2008, 06:04:23 pm »

Email registration@ again and ask.  That person will check ... err... I will check if you were in the last mailout or if you are slated to be in the current one. 

Sorry, we only did 3 or so mail outs last year and are doing more this year, but badge printing is a slow process. 

Thanks for the advice, as my family and I are in the same situation as momotenshi - pre-reg'd at con, wrote to reg@, gave info, was told on 6/20 they should go out in the next batch, still haven't seen anything.

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2008, 12:47:59 pm »
i dont know if this has already been asked, but  is there any way to NOT have the pre registration badge mailed to you? Id much rather pick it up at the convention...

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2008, 08:35:05 pm »
if i remember right there should be a option when you register to have it kept so that you can pick it up at the con

edit: ah yes just remembered its called something like will call
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:36:48 pm by dakiro »
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #282 on: July 18, 2008, 12:09:13 am »
*pets dakiro boyfriend* such a good boy

Yes it is called WillCall. You will have to select that then at con, be in the pre-reg line and when you get up to the desks they will send you to will call or you will be directed there automatically depending on how busy we are at the time you come up. Pre-reg tends to be a very very short wait. Best bet is to go Friday night.

BSB28

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2008, 04:48:47 am »
*pets dakiro boyfriend* such a good boy

Yes it is called WillCall. You will have to select that then at con, be in the pre-reg line and when you get up to the desks they will send you to will call or you will be directed there automatically depending on how busy we are at the time you come up. Pre-reg tends to be a very very short wait. Best bet is to go Friday night.

BSB28

its what i was planning. Thanks. Are AA badges sent out then too?

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2008, 07:08:04 am »
I believe AA/Dealer badges are held until con and either given to you there at willcall or by the programming manager. I am not sure of which yet but when I know I will let you know.

Offline lolanime

• Cabbit
« Reply #285 on: July 18, 2008, 09:46:51 am »
Could you pm me the info? Thanks.

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
« Reply #286 on: July 18, 2008, 01:06:05 pm »
*patiently waits*
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

oslapedo

« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2008, 10:20:15 pm »
*impatiently waits* ;)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2008, 02:36:08 pm »
I've picked through this thread, and I've heard talk of having to have both the lanyard and the badge visible... Does that mean we can't have our own lanyards? Too bad, I made a pretty beaded one last year.

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #289 on: July 23, 2008, 01:18:48 am »
Sorry no... the lanyards are usually color coded so that we know if someone has checked in or not. Last year we used red lanyards, and I haven't the slightest idea what the color will be this year but we do this so we know if someone is supposed to be there or if they are VIP or what not from a distance.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #290 on: July 23, 2008, 10:04:02 pm »
I remember last year there was a list of people who were already registered,are we gonna have that again? I don't need it or anything but it's fun to see how many people are going and to see if you have any old friends you didn't know were going. :3

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #291 on: July 23, 2008, 10:59:35 pm »
We don't plan on putting up a list of names this year but if I remember correctly the number is 600+ pre-registrations.

Something else that comes to mind.

If you registered BEFORE JUNE 20TH AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR BADGE or know someone who hasn't PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT US AT registration@kumoricon.org

IF you registered AFTER JUNE 20TH your badge will be delivered in the mail around AUGUST 4TH.

Soon the delivery option will change. After that all badges will be at the WILLCALL desk at the convention.

REMEMBER: IF YOU OR A FRIEND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR BADGE AND YOU REGISTERED BEFORE JUNE 20TH PLEASE LET US KNOW!

We want to insure that everybody has a good time at Kumoricon 2008 and can start off on the right foot with their badge in hand.
BSB28

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #292 on: July 23, 2008, 11:22:27 pm »
That is good to know. I'll tell me friend that she needs to register soon if she wants to get her badge in the mail.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #293 on: July 29, 2008, 03:39:17 pm »
I was told that if you pre register then you can check in on Friday. I am just wondering what time that is going to be at (or even if it is happening) because I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #294 on: July 29, 2008, 07:31:31 pm »
We are still in the process of setting up a defined time. Please hang in there I will post when I know for sure.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #295 on: July 29, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »
Alright good to know. I had no idea if there was one or not. I wont even know if I am going to be working that day till a week before. I am hoping not but I bet I will.....if I am can I have someone check in and pick up my stuff for me?

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #296 on: July 29, 2008, 11:35:39 pm »
We don't plan on putting up a list of names this year but if I remember correctly the number is 600+ pre-registrations.

If you registered BEFORE JUNE 20TH AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR BADGE or know someone who hasn't PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT US AT registration@kumoricon.org

IF you registered AFTER JUNE 20TH your badge will be delivered in the mail around AUGUST 4TH.

Soon the delivery option will change. After that all badges will be at the WILLCALL desk at the convention.

REMEMBER: IF YOU OR A FRIEND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR BADGE AND YOU REGISTERED BEFORE JUNE 20TH PLEASE LET US KNOW!

We want to insure that everybody has a good time at Kumoricon 2008 and can start off on the right foot with their badge in hand.
BSB28

i emailed that email address cuz i havent gotten mine yet any news on it?
www.myspace.com/parasolcosplay         
Kumoricon 08
~LEEROY JENKINS - World of Warcraft
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2008, 11:35:54 pm »

BSB28

i emailed that email address cuz i havent gotten mine yet any news on it?

You register before June 20th? You should've gotten it by now.
If you registered after June 20th, then you should receive your badge later this week.
-Atemu/Altair
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2008, 11:44:50 pm »
ya *looks at debit card history*

06/12/08      CHECK CRD PURCHASE 06/10 ACTEVA.COM ONLINE

pretty sure thats the kumoricon thinger. lol oh well we'll see what happens this week :P
www.myspace.com/parasolcosplay         
Kumoricon 08
~LEEROY JENKINS - World of Warcraft
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline katenator

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #299 on: July 31, 2008, 12:09:09 am »
ya *looks at debit card history*

06/12/08      CHECK CRD PURCHASE 06/10 ACTEVA.COM ONLINE

pretty sure thats the kumoricon thinger. lol oh well we'll see what happens this week :P

Yeah, I ordered mine 3 days later, and haven't seen anything either.

I've contacted who I've been told to contact, but still no word. Here's to hoping it comes soon.