Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 0'8  (Read 103473 times)

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
Re: Kingdom Hearts 0'8
« Reply #350 on: May 14, 2008, 08:40:51 pm »
well that's me in my avi pic actually.
I'm doing Axel for sure! Buuuut yesh..we were Soubi and Ritsuka, we got our fair share of stalking fangirls too! XD
My sister was SO pissed when she found out code geass got on adult swim, because it'll be newbified just like deathnote,Naruto, Bleach, etc.
Which is sad cause she was so set on cosplaying as them until she went on a freaking out rampage when she heard the news ^.^'
I believe we'll still do it though!
Yes yes! kingdom hearts for-eva!
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #351 on: May 14, 2008, 08:43:07 pm »

I didn't say I'd hate them. >.< I love making friends at conventions, but I just feel like too many cosplay for one thing isn't as fun as going as something with only a few. I'm sorry if I offended anyone I didn't mean it to sound like that.

I've gone to cons and I have seen the many many forums that flame people for whatever reason.  I just don't understand why the gathering of people celebrating such a wonderful thing have a tendency to hate on so many people for whatever reason. 
Everybody could find something wrong with somebodies costumes, i just think whatever that problem or dislike may be should be ignored and just the fact that they took time to do whatever their abilities/finances/time would allow should be met with a huge glomping hug instead of a cruel-haunting glare.
Taking pride in your cosplay is a great thing.  I suggest if you see someone in a costume of equal/less/better quality than yours, just hope they have the same positive outlook on things as i do rather than some of the previous posts.
I hope to see you all at Kumoricon. I will be easily spotted.

I also may walk around with a spray bottle of "Drama B-Gone" and will spray those who deserve it.

Hugs and Kisses!
yes! rain justice on the mean people! ha za!
Cosplays 09:

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #352 on: May 14, 2008, 09:23:09 pm »
You did a good job on your Axel wig, Sekitan Bun.

But as for the photoshoot, I'm up to whatever time it is. I don't pay much attention to when photoshoots are, so someone will have to remind me to attend when it's about to start.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #353 on: May 14, 2008, 09:24:57 pm »
But as for the photoshoot, I'm up to whatever time it is. I don't pay much attention to when photoshoots are, so someone will have to remind me to attend when it's about to start.

You'll be with me, no chance in hell I'll let you forget XD no worries there
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #354 on: May 14, 2008, 09:30:16 pm »
Unless you forget.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #355 on: May 14, 2008, 09:44:39 pm »
Why Thank yous Sayda! ^W^ It took me like....4 hours...sleeep =__=
Eh heh heh
How bout we make it..mmm... 3:00 pm? saturday?
By the way, how are we gonna make it official O.o
Cosplays 09:

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #356 on: May 14, 2008, 09:50:06 pm »
No problem.
How did you do the widow's peak?

To make the photoshoot official you could probably talk to Tom about it.
At least I think that was who made the thread about the photoshoots for '08.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #357 on: May 14, 2008, 10:10:29 pm »
I will not forget XP trust me.

and yeah, i know last year there was also a board at the entrance and people could go up and write the photoshoot times on it,  Kaze and I did that last year XP

But also, just reply to the main photoshoot thread, I havnt checked it in a while but last time i did it had us down for saturday or sunday afternoon.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #358 on: May 14, 2008, 11:55:42 pm »
T'was not easy.. A lot of hair spray I guess, I don't recall exactly HOW I did it actually O.O
Hmm Should I contact him and tell him to make it that time? or should I wait a bit for other people's suggestions? I think 3:00 pm sounds pretty reasonable.
I got a notice in the mail today that said that my green contacts were at the post office (right down the street from my house) and I read it right after it closed!...-sigh- I guess I'll have to wait another painful 10 hours >_<
Cosplays 09:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #359 on: May 15, 2008, 02:25:06 pm »
3pm on Saturday sounds good to me! I'd wait for a few more people to post before we post it on the photoshoot thread, though, just to be sure. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2008, 04:13:44 pm »
Hmm yesh yesh.
Anyone appose?
Cosplays 09:

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #361 on: May 15, 2008, 05:20:18 pm »
     - - works for me, 3:00 on Saturday -nods- . What about the whole Sunday photoshoot though ? we still doing that one as well ? & omg geez heres a good question, where will the photoshoot be at o__o; ? or will i just have to stalk some KH cosplayers to find out n__n ~

x;& Sekitan ; i agree your wig looks wonderful, i have no fears of not finding a cute axel now :3 .

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #362 on: May 15, 2008, 06:16:43 pm »
3 PM sounds good to me... Now to figure out my costume schedule. Thiiiiiis should be interesting.

@ sekitan: Your wig is t3h amazing. My Demyx wig used to have this huge honkin' mullet-o-doom that I used very little hairspray on, and it stuck straight up. It was amazing. You know, if you're cutting your Chakrams out of wood you could always use a mouse to shape them. Mousy-mousy love!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2008, 07:48:52 pm »
3:00 works for me.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2008, 08:02:23 pm »
     - - works for me, 3:00 on Saturday -nods- . What about the whole Sunday photoshoot though ? we still doing that one as well ? & omg geez heres a good question, where will the photoshoot be at o__o; ? or will i just have to stalk some KH cosplayers to find out n__n ~

We're meeting in the park. That's where most of the photoshoots are, unless some other area is more fitting to the actual setting of the anime/manga/whatever.

We can still meet Sunday if people want. I like it to be early-ish, like 11-ish, cuz then we're less likely to end up scheduled at the same time as other events. Especially since the Saturday shoot is so easy for people to get to time-wise, I think it's not as big of a deal if the Sunday one is earlier.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2008, 08:21:52 pm »
Yup, 3:00 works for me.As for location, the park is generally the best place, and as for where in the park XP...I can bring a giant sign and we can just find the best spot? It wont be hard though to find the shoot if its in the park, you'd just have to look for the giant mass of KH cossers lol

I know Sunday is the FF photoshoot, and last year we did a huge gathering after our individuals ones, it made for one epic picture, so we can have maybe a minishoot sunday if we wanted as well? We may be able to snag a Cloud, Leon/Squall or two haha
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #366 on: May 15, 2008, 08:54:56 pm »
Sounds good! Darn me and my terrible memory. XP This may be the second or even third time I've told you I have a Riku going and I'm pretty sure he is gonna try and get his cosplay to look as awesome as http://tn1-1.pv.deviantart.com/fs13/150/f/2007/035/f/4/Riku_Cosplay_by_Cizu.jpg because that picture deeply inspired him. >: D

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2008, 09:41:12 pm »
HOEEEEE~~~ X3 *Fangirl squiggle* A guy? Cosplaying Riku? Say it isn't so! That's so... Unheard of! Almost as unheard of as a man being Marluxia!

Yeeeah. Hashi, you may wanna make a giant sign. Giant signage is always good. Then I'll actually know where the hell everyone is grouping up. Last photoshoot I was at I somehow managed to get tossed into a Bleach photoshoot on accident. And I was dressed as Larxene. No matter, I eventually found the right place! but giant sign-age is definitely good.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #368 on: May 15, 2008, 09:47:09 pm »
Yaaay i'll make it spiffy looking!

were you the larxene at the shoot last year? or was this at a different con? lol sorry, i cant tell because last year there were a lot of bleach people in the park too XP
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2008, 10:17:42 pm »
Thanks for the wig compliments everyone! B3 (it took quite a bit of time to style it)
Soooo then, I'll post in the photoshoot thread and say we want it to be 3:00 pm then!
I've never been to this park, so I'll have to shake the information out of someone on how to get there.
Cosplays 09:

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #370 on: May 15, 2008, 11:27:44 pm »
I don't know where it is, either.
But I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to find.
You could probably skulk around with other KH cosplayers 15 minutes beforehand, and just follow them.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2008, 10:52:04 am »
were you the larxene at the shoot last year? or was this at a different con? lol sorry, i cant tell because last year there were a lot of bleach people in the park too XP

Sakuracon, sorry. But all the Organization stuff ended up being epically hilarious anyway, so all I missed was the Sora groups. *Crosses arms* BWA HA HA HA HA!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2008, 11:24:13 am »
LtCommanderRichie: you were the Larxene at S-con!? I saw you! you were awesome! 8o
the best Larxene I'VE ever seen!
being Larxene in the skit would be WAY cool!...then we can continue my jealousy idea...ah yes... every one fighting over Axel XD)
I missed the KH photoshoot last year! I wanted to take pictures of everybody but my camera was being stupid TTnTT
I guess I will just stalk other KH'ers! XD
Cosplays 09:

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2008, 11:43:12 am »
She was?
Oh you were an awesome Larxene!
I didn't have my camera the first time I saw you in the vendors hall, and I couldn't find you for the rest of the con.
I finally saw you right before I left back for reality.
You did a good job.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2008, 01:14:58 pm »
Are you even talking about me? There were like seven Larxenes. I was the tallest one, I think. Six feet tall and four-inch heels besides that that gave me a systemic nerve palsy in three toes and giant blisters. I had a nice coat, though... If it helps, I had an annoying blue and pink bag with lots of buttons and was the one that suggested crackshipping for one of the poses in the shoot... I was only Larxene on Saturday.

@ sekitan bun: Sorry, I threw that wig away because it was crap-tastic. The shoes too. No more Larxene for me!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #375 on: May 16, 2008, 02:11:37 pm »
The park is right accross the street from the hotel, kind of like last year's hotel. I just don't know what side of the hotel it's accross from. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #376 on: May 16, 2008, 08:37:42 pm »
     - - ahah i agree with the making of a huge sign :'D ! & as for a mini shoot on Sunday with FF cosplayers that sounds good for me as well, all the Clouds are so well done and cute n__n . i was pondering of cosplaying as a FF cosplayer soon . . . Lightning from the brand new game that s t i l l isn't out yet >w> ~ ! but ahh FF characters have so much detail in their costumes & i still have to start my Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World cosplay too eheh e__e; !

x; i'm sure everyone will be able to find the park in the end though x3 !

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #377 on: May 16, 2008, 08:45:07 pm »
     Lightning from the brand new game that s t i l l isn't out yet >w> ~ ! but ahh FF characters have so much detail in their costumes & i still have to start my Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World cosplay too eheh e__e; !

You want detail, try artbook Trinity Blood. The sheer amount of grommets used to hold the costumes together will amaze you. Tetsuya Nomura may put random buckles in places that lead to nowhere, but Thores Shibamoto puts grommets where they simply don't belong.

Update on the keyblade: Yaaaaaay I finish sanding tomorrow and I'll be able to give it a coat of house paint and then I can break out the acrilics!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #378 on: May 17, 2008, 03:44:04 am »
I can tell it was you by that picture in your avi, the faces match from what I remember :l
Hmm well my friend Victoria is gonna be Demyx tooooo... I know! I can get her another wig and make her be Zexion! 8D
Tis brilliant!
Cosplays 09:

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #379 on: May 17, 2008, 01:41:20 pm »
Hoozah! TYhis is gonna be soooo fun!!! >: 3 And yeah, a guy R

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #380 on: May 17, 2008, 01:44:05 pm »
A guy Riku who was almost Malruxia. XD  He's really cute. By the way, I'm planning a meeting in August and it will just be like a bunch of cosplayers/people going to Kcon  and were gonna go eat at Sushi land (if possible() and then go to see a movie. You guys wanna come?

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2008, 08:10:46 pm »
A guy Riku who was almost Malruxia. XD  He's really cute. By the way, I'm planning a meeting in August and it will just be like a bunch of cosplayers/people going to Kcon  and were gonna go eat at Sushi land (if possible() and then go to see a movie. You guys wanna come?
I'm definetely up for that! I LOVE sushi land! would we be meeting up near the clackamas town center? the one there is the only sushi land I know about.
I love meeting up and doing stuff! I'll certainly go! X3
Cosplays 09:

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2008, 08:14:50 pm »
Yeah! That's the only one I know about to. ^_^ The thread I made for it was kinda long time ago and no one has posted in it for a while... probably too far ahead of time. ^_^; Oh well! KH cosplayers there would be fun, and we could recruit for that skit your doing sekitan!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2008, 08:22:48 pm »
Oh! would we be cosplaying there!
ooh fun! XD
Yes! yes! recruiting! that's JUST what I need! I'm excited to do the skit! I wanna do something epic though P:
Axel eating sushi, we so need to get pictures of all of that, I wanna get a picture of me feeding sushi to my Roxas...and me with a chacolate strawberry in my mouth!...hmmm actually...the strawberry thing could be established right now -runs to put on cosplay, grab camera, and strawberry from the fridge-
Cosplays 09:

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2008, 09:01:43 pm »
Hahaha, cool. Anyone else up for it?    *brings back long lost thread*  http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=6170.0 If any of you guys are interseted, go there so we can get back on topic. >.<

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2008, 09:50:53 pm »
You know, guys, maybe you should make a cosplay pilgrimage to Eugene... Not everyone lives in Portland, you know! Lol, no, joking... I would love to go up to a bigger city for a day!

If I could actually go I would definitely be Demyx!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2008, 09:52:56 pm »
You know, guys, maybe you should make a cosplay pilgrimage to Eugene... Not everyone lives in Portland, you know! Lol, no, joking... I would love to go up to a bigger city for a day!

If I could actually go I would definitely be Demyx!

Oh but there is a big meet in Eugene! Coming up soon actually XP i think June 14th? ..
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #387 on: May 18, 2008, 10:11:59 pm »
Yes, yes, I know... But I have doubts about even making it to that, what with my rather sad lack of car...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #388 on: May 19, 2008, 02:16:08 pm »
There's always the Death Note movie tomorrow at Gateway that a few of us are going to... XD

I won't be able to make it to the April 14th one, either. We can totally plan more meet-ups, though! Or reschedule that one if not many people think they can make it. >> But yeah, I won't be able to make a Portland area meet up. No moneys for ride or gas. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #389 on: May 19, 2008, 02:19:41 pm »
I would go to the Death Note thing.
But I don't know anything about Death Note.
And I'm already going to Eugene to visit the cool kids this weekend.
Have fun, though!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 02:20:17 pm by Sayda »
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #390 on: May 19, 2008, 10:43:37 pm »
I'd go to that but I would feel really out of place. XP I don't talk much. We should try and find a place that is easy for all of us to be able to get to so we can have KH madness fun!!! Oh, I went skating with the Riku today. He told me to tell you all he's even tall and skinny so he's pretty much perfect for the part. o.O

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2008, 08:34:06 am »
ROSEBURG! XD lol, no... I wonder if there's anything to do in Albany? Corvallis? That's probably about as far as my dad will drive me on a weekend just for the hell of getting together with people.

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #392 on: May 20, 2008, 02:06:09 pm »
Hmm, Eugene doesn't sound too bad either, I saw this thread about meetingup in twilight town? a place that looks like it somewhere in Eugene? I dunno, I'd have to check when that is.
Yes, meetings meetings.
I am SO up for cosplay sushi though. :P
Cosplays 09:

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2008, 02:31:56 pm »
Yush, we have our 5th Street Public Market, which looks a great deal like Twilight Town. It even has an old mansion behind it across the train tracks that has a hole in a fence nearby that leads towards the property.

And while we don't have sushi in staggering quantities, we do have Toshi's Ramen.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #394 on: May 20, 2008, 03:28:39 pm »
Actually, we do have sushi in staggering quantities, like Sushi Domo, the Sushi Station, etc. But Toshi's is WAY better, so that doesn't really matter! XD I would plan a meet up for Toshi's, but it's small and we'd basically take up the whole place. XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #395 on: May 20, 2008, 05:10:55 pm »
OWO Since when did we have sushi in staggering quantities? Epiiiic, now I wanna foce everyone down here so we can go invade the nearest sushi place. I just wish Shiki hadn't closed their really cool shop where the Slocum medical practice building is now... I practically grew up in their tatami rooms.

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #396 on: May 20, 2008, 05:58:58 pm »
Hmm, Eugene doesn't sound too bad either, I saw this thread about meetingup in twilight town? a place that looks like it somewhere in Eugene? I dunno, I'd have to check when that is.

Yush, we have our 5th Street Public Market, which looks a great deal like Twilight Town. It even has an old mansion behind it across the train tracks that has a hole in a fence nearby that leads towards the property.

- - owo i'm totally up for a road trip if i can go to a place like that >w< ! i dunno about all the other meeting and such though, i'm guessing i'm pretty far far far away from where most people would want to meet up at including Eugene sadly, its a little town called HICKINSONhockinson in brush prairie, wa xD ! i'll be uber suprised if anyone has any idea of what place i'm talking about >w>; . . . x3; !

Offline bluepaws25

• Cabbit
« Reply #397 on: May 21, 2008, 03:05:46 pm »
oooo...my boyfriend is going as Leon!! and i'm going as Rinoa (even though she was not in the game there's a different outfit i found of her and so i am going to do that cuz i think it's the one that if she was in it that is what she would ahve looked like)...and i'm soo exicted!!!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #398 on: May 21, 2008, 08:28:13 pm »
Yayz. :3 More peoples.

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
    • Bundyangel15's Deviantart
« Reply #399 on: May 22, 2008, 04:42:46 am »
whoa, has the kingdom hearts meet up like morphed over into two topics?

sweet! XDD
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%