Author Topic: That Cosplay You Want to Do... someday  (Read 1622 times)

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
That Cosplay You Want to Do... someday
« on: November 22, 2010, 12:38:38 am »
So I just watched the Fall (which is brilliant, if you haven't seen it go do so now), and throughout the whole thing I kept being like "God, I want all of their clothes right now."

But they're all crazy insane costumes.

So, in essence, this thread is about costumes that you'd love to do, but because of money, time, or something else entirely (you'd feel silly doing three costumes from the same series, maybe?), you won't be doing for a tremendously long amount of time. Especially if you're kind of sad about that fact.

I know I'm not the only one.

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
Re: That Cosplay You Want to Do... someday
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 12:43:03 am »
As for me, Roy from the Fall is one of them (also Darwin. That coat is crazy.), Anton from the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is another.

Robin from Le Chevalier D'Eon, Tiana from the Princess and the Frog, Lisha from the Neopets Battle for Meridell plot, Coraline Jones from Coraline, Anya Katsukova from The Phoenix Requiem, Donna Troy and Wonder Woman (both DC), and Katniss Everdeen (her Candlelight dress, her Girl on Fire dress, her Mockingjay suit... gah, all of it) from The Hunger Games trilogy are also all on that list.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 10:15:26 am »
Well, mine is in my sig as a maybe: Mamoru Kusanagi.  Though it'd be easy to do the basic costume, I'd like to have it include the ability to eject & retract those green blade things that come shooting out of his forearms.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 03:00:06 pm »
Are you referring to the Lee Pace film? Mine would be from Doctor Who. Still trying to make Cassandra work. Then the gal from The End of The World who is a tree who saves the day. Then The Girl in the Fireplace with the wacky Versailles hip pads.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline The_Emo_Schemer

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 03:25:20 pm »
I want to, and will try for sakuracon 2012 to do the bouncywild heartless from KH. If anyone doesn't know which one that is, it's the female monkey that steals your money. xD I also want to do Halloween Town Sora, and I've done Zexion already. I WILL accomplish them all...eventually! *fistpumps* I also still want to do Princess Ashe from FFXII in her wedding dress... >_>  It looks gorgeous, but I need to learn to sew a lot better first... :(
2012 Kumoricon Cosplay
Fire Nation Disguise Suki -A:TLAB
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man
Sasuke - Brave 10
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sailor Moon

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 03:51:41 pm »
Jem, from Jem, obviously XD

and I've always wanted to do Vampire Hunter D ;n;
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 05:41:57 pm »
Are you referring to the Lee Pace film? Mine would be from Doctor Who. Still trying to make Cassandra work. Then the gal from The End of The World who is a tree who saves the day. Then The Girl in the Fireplace with the wacky Versailles hip pads.

Yeah, Lee Pace is in the Fall. He's the main character, actually. Gdi such a good movie.

JABBEEE <3 I love her. I would totally love to cosplay Jabe.

Speaking of Doctor Who cosplays: let's add one Thomas Kincade Brannigan to my list. Or maybe more realistically, the cat-nun who attends the Face of Boe.

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 06:47:00 pm »
I've wanted to to Makina Hoshimura from Shikabane Hime. I'm hoping to have her done by next Kumo.. Hoping~
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline FullmetalApollo

• Chibi
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 06:29:52 pm »
I really want to do my design for a Steampunk vertion of Revolutionary England from Hetalia.