Author Topic: Clue Cosplay 2011 (Sakura Con and Kumori Con)  (Read 11065 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Clue Cosplay 2011 (Sakura Con and Kumori Con)
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:09:30 pm »
There was a Clue Cosplay thread earlier, but I can't find it, and it's buried so deep it's probably locked by now. But oh well. :) There was plenty of interest, so I'd like to revive it now.

In case you weren't there before, here's the idea.  A Clue cosplay group would be really open-ended. You would be welcome to come as:

- A cosplay based on the character art from one of the Clue board games (any game or version)
- A cosplay based on the costumes from the 1980s Clue movie
- An "accurate in spirit" alternate outfit for one of the suspects (something they might wear, even if it doesn't match any of the character artwork exactly)
- Your own imagined "Mr. Boddy"
- Your own original suspect, preferably color-themed (i.e. "Miss Fuchsia," "Duke Pumpkin," or whatever)
- An alternate gender version of a Clue character or player color (for instance, Miss Scarlet becomes "Mister Cardinal," or Professor Plum becomes "Madam Lavender")
- A character taken from one of the themed Clue games (such as Krusty the Clown dressed as Colonel Mustard, from Simpsons Clue)

Basically, I want this to be easy for anyone to join in on if they think it sounds fun.  If you are really fond of wearing a particular color, you might even be able to assemble a costume from your closet.

As you might expect, I think it'd be fun to have the murder weapons as props. Fortunately, most of the Clue "weapons" are actually household objects (wrench, candlestick, rope, etc.), so they should be allowed at a con as long as they are properly peacebonded.

And just to show I'm serious about this, I recently bought a loose set of six colored pawns (red, green, purple, blue, white, and yellow), so I can hand them out to Clue group participants for them to pose with. :)

So!... To get the ball rolling, I've got dibs on Professor Plum. ;)

(...I'm not entirely serious when I say "dibs." If you also want to be Professor Plum, go right ahead. Duplicate costumes are welcome; it's all in good fun! Of course, I only have six pawns to hand out, but that's the only drawback.)

I know there are already people out there with Clue cosplay plans.  C'mon, out with it!... ;)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:12:18 pm by Radien »
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: Clue Cosplay 2011 (Sakura Con and Kumori Con)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:45:53 pm »
I might do something like this for Sakuracon...

...lemme see, how about Mr. Boddy?  Yeah, I think I'll look into going as Mr. Boddy.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 11:40:45 pm »

...lemme see, how about Mr. Boddy?  Yeah, I think I'll look into going as Mr. Boddy.

That would be awesome. ;) Though you might've deduced that I was hinting at it in my opening post.

A suggestion!  In Britain, Mr. Boddy is "Mr. Black," so wearing lots of black would be appropriate. Blood stains, too? Hehe.

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 11:46:21 pm »

That would be awesome. ;) Though you might've deduced that I was hinting at it in my opening post.

A suggestion!  In Britain, Mr. Boddy is "Mr. Black," so wearing lots of black would be appropriate. Blood stains, too? Hehe.

Yep!  That he is!  (I was also a big fan on a book series that had its first chapters told from the perspective of Mr. Boddy, and he said in one of htem that he liked black, so I always thought of him as having black clothing).

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 11:56:15 pm »
Yep!  That he is!  (I was also a big fan on a book series that had its first chapters told from the perspective of Mr. Boddy, and he said in one of htem that he liked black, so I always thought of him as having black clothing).

Heh, that's clever. I never knew of that book series. I'm sure it was quite intentional that they tried to tie in "Mr. Boddy" with "Mr. Black."

Another factoid: Mr. Green is "Reverend Green" in Britain.  They now use his reverend appearance in the American game, but they still call him "Mr. Green," even though you can clearly see his reverend's collar.

Edit:

It'd be really funny if somebody cosplayed Dr. Lucky, from "Kill Dr. Lucky" made by Cheapass Games. A good friend of Mr. Boddy's, perhaps?...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:58:26 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 12:23:08 am »
...maybe.

Yeah, the book series was great.  Each book had about ten stories, only the last one being where Mr. Boddy is "killed."  In the next book, he'd be back, having a reason for why he's still alive while making it sound like his "murder" was a "mistake."  I still remember the very first case in the very first book: Miss Scarlet killed Mr. Boddy's pet parrot with the lead pipe.  It was funny.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 01:45:22 am »
Well, it's up to you whether you want to cosplay a live or dead Boddy. ;)

Heh, sounds pretty comical.  Most times people have tried to apply story to Clue, it has ended up somewhat comical.

As an aside: if you enjoy Clue, and like musicals, try keeping an eye out for the play "Something's Afoot." It's a musical murder mystery with a lot of similarities to Agitha Christie's "And Then There Were None."

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 02:04:58 am »
Well, it's up to you whether you want to cosplay a live or dead Boddy. ;)

Heh, sounds pretty comical.  Most times people have tried to apply story to Clue, it has ended up somewhat comical.

As an aside: if you enjoy Clue, and like musicals, try keeping an eye out for the play "Something's Afoot." It's a musical murder mystery with a lot of similarities to Agitha Christie's "And Then There Were None."

Hmm... live or dead...?  I'll have to think about which one to do, should I do this...

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 02:27:46 am »
Hmm... live or dead...?  I'll have to think about which one to do, should I do this...

Oooooh, you could do both!! Live one day, dead the next....

.....Assuming you'd want to wear the costume two days, that is. People gots priorities, no doubt.  Or you could do live for half a day and then dead for the second half.

Apollo Justice

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 09:32:56 am »
This is a completely wonderful idea!
I'll look in to being Ms. Peacock, as she's been my favorite since I was a wee lass!
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 10:23:16 am »
YAY!!!  Mrs. Peacock!

Oooooh, you could do both!! Live one day, dead the next....

.....Assuming you'd want to wear the costume two days, that is. People gots priorities, no doubt.  Or you could do live for half a day and then dead for the second half.

I'll probably do it in just one day.  I can talk to my girlfriend about her possibly doing this, too... she could be Ms. Scarlet or Mrs. White...

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 08:49:59 pm »
This is a completely wonderful idea!
I'll look in to being Ms. Peacock, as she's been my favorite since I was a wee lass!

Really? That's great; I don't think we've had a potential Ms. (Mrs?) Peacock yet. :D

I'll probably do it in just one day.  I can talk to my girlfriend about her possibly doing this, too... she could be Ms. Scarlet or Mrs. White...

That'd be great. I think Miss Scarlet may be slightly more popular, and what with the numerous maids at anime conventions someone might already have one they could repurpose as Mrs. White... but Clue costumes should not be overwhelmingly difficult to put together, regardless, and as I said, duplicates are not a problem anybody should really worry about.

Personally, I'll be really excited if we get any of the Clue: Master Detective characters: Miss Peach, Madame Rose, Monsieur Brunette, or Sergeant Grey. And don't forget the Master Detective weapons, the poison and the horseshoe.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:55:05 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 08:53:42 pm »
I'll probably do it in just one day.  I can talk to my girlfriend about her possibly doing this, too... she could be Ms. Scarlet or Mrs. White...

That'd be great. I think Miss Scarlet will be popular, and what with the numerous maids at anime conventions someone might already have one they could repurpose as Mrs. White... but Clue costumes should not be overwhelmingly difficult to put together, regardless, and as I said, duplicates are not a big problem.

Yeah, I think you're right...

...btw, I played Clue yesterday vs. my GF and her friend from California.  I won the first two games, then my GF won the third, with some cheating help from the Cali & a fourther person with whom we knew.  I forgot to talk to her about her cosplaying, though...

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 12:29:46 am »
I love this idea.

When I was a little kid, I always idolized Miss Scarlet. Heaven knows why. Probably not a good role model.

So. Maybe. Maybe I'll be her.

EDIT: Hells to the yess. I want to be Miss Scarlet. I'm going to just like, harlot it up. **** yes.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:32:02 am by ainekatt »

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 02:59:07 am »
Yeah, I think you're right...

...btw, I played Clue yesterday vs. my GF and her friend from California.  I won the first two games, then my GF won the third, with some cheating help from the Cali & a fourther person with whom we knew.  I forgot to talk to her about her cosplaying, though...

But we don't want to cosplay with a CHEATER! ;)  ...hehe, J/K.  It sounds like she was goofing around at the time.

Do talk to her when you get the chance!  Remember that Mrs. White and Mrs. Peacock cosplays don't have to be elderly or even middle-aged.  As long as you wear the right color and look mansion-ish, I say we can be down with just about anything!

I love this idea.

When I was a little kid, I always idolized Miss Scarlet. Heaven knows why. Probably not a good role model.

So. Maybe. Maybe I'll be her.

EDIT: Hells to the yess. I want to be Miss Scarlet. I'm going to just like, harlot it up. **** yes.

Well, one thing's for sure, she's got class... Even if she'll stick a knife in your back without hesitation.......

Oh, and let me just throw this out there:

In Clue: Master Detective, the entire game has an international theme going.  In that version, and at least two other versions of Clue, Miss Scarlet is actually Chinese.

I mention this because some editions of Clue are pretty "whitewashed." I don't want anyone to feel they can't do a character because they don't match their appearance and/or race.  Here's a page which should give you an idea of JUST how many different versions each character has:

http://www.rm7guy.co.uk/MissScarlet.htm

...That's right. FORTY different versions of Miss Scarlet to choose from. Black, brown, red, and blond hair are all represented at one point or another.

Come to mention it, this site is a pretty awesome resource for Clue cosplayers.  Check it out if you need to farm some ideas for your favorite character.

http://www.rm7guy.co.uk/Cluedo.htm

There are tons of other, lesser-known characters from spinoff games, too. (Ooh, look... there really is a Lady Lavender...)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:00:51 am by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 10:11:59 am »
Do talk to her when you get the chance!  Remember that Mrs. White and Mrs. Peacock cosplays don't have to be elderly or even middle-aged.  As long as you wear the right color and look mansion-ish, I say we can be down with just about anything!

Agreed.  In fact, if we were to go based off of our games, she'd probably want to be Mrs. White.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 11:38:30 am »
I really like this version of Mrs. Peacock <3
That sight made me very happy ^^
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 11:44:46 am »
^ She looks like how my grandma did when she was in her 30's.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 12:28:34 pm »
I think that's a good thing XD
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 12:55:11 pm »
In a way...

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 04:51:57 am »
Agreed.  In fact, if we were to go based off of our games, she'd probably want to be Mrs. White.

I keep forgetting that I'm old (sorta, relatively) and people are used to the newer Clue artwork. I'm thinking of the artwork from the 80s. I'm dimly aware that Mrs. White is a sexy maid in some newer versions.

I really like this version of Mrs. Peacock <3
That sight made me very happy ^^

Pride and Prejudice Peacock!!  Woo!!

In 1985, Mrs. Peacock was a smoker and a drunk. :D

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 10:59:09 am »

I keep forgetting that I'm old (sorta, relatively) and people are used to the newer Clue artwork. I'm thinking of the artwork from the 80s. I'm dimly aware that Mrs. White is a sexy maid in some newer versions.

Is she?  I don't think I've seen her like that in any version of Clue, even newer ones...

In 1985, Mrs. Peacock was a smoker and a drunk. :D

I loved the movie version of Mrs. Peacock...

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 11:06:06 am »
Am I the slowest person in the world 'cause I didn't know there's a movie?
*feels slow*
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 11:10:10 am »
It's a great flick!  Very commical!

Christopher Lloyd is Professor Plum, Martin Mull is Col. Mustard, Colleen Camp is a maid that works at the mansion but not Mrs. White,...

...it's great!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2010, 02:12:03 am »
Am I the slowest person in the world 'cause I didn't know there's a movie?
*feels slow*

Does "slow," by any chance, mean "born after 1985?" Because it's an old movie. ;)

(One that totally needs to be remade. Not because it wasn't good enough, but because Clue is awesome.)

Anyway, in case Washougal's list didn't mean much to you, rest assured that it was a star-studded cast for its time. Some of them you might recognize, others not. But at the very least, I'm sure you'll appreciate young Tim Curry. (Last time I watched it, people couldn't stop quoting The Rocky Horror Picture Show...)

Apollo Justice

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 10:52:49 am »
*is wearing a RHPS shirt*
Ohhhh!
And yeah, 10 years after it in face *is young*
So I'll have to go and watch it now =w=
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2010, 01:29:10 pm »
I'm sure you'll appreciate young Tim Curry. (Last time I watched it, people couldn't stop quoting The Rocky Horror Picture Show...)

Oh God..., I forgot that he was in that movie...

Now I wanna see someone do an AMV with Clue and the Time Warp song...

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2010, 11:44:00 pm »
*is wearing a RHPS shirt*
Ohhhh!
And yeah, 10 years after it in face *is young*
So I'll have to go and watch it now =w=

...And yet your sig says you're cosplaying the 2nd doctor. ;)

I don't think anybody's going to accuse you of not appreciating the old stuff!

If you forgot Tim Curry was in Clue, it HAS been too long since you saw it!!

EDIT: Especially since you even remembered Martin Mull. o_o
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:44:47 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 11:47:35 pm »

If you forgot Tim Curry was in Clue, it HAS been too long since you saw it!!

EDIT: Especially since you even remembered Martin Mull. o_o

I suppose I should've clarified what I meant... I forgot that he was in Rocky Horror.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2010, 03:40:26 am »
I suppose I should've clarified what I meant... I forgot that he was in Rocky Horror.
Whoops!  I are gud communikater.

Okay, I guess it's possible to forget he was in it considering he was crossdressing, had a perm, and it was decades ago. ;)

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2010, 07:24:51 pm »
Whoops!  I are gud communikater.

Okay, I guess it's possible to forget he was in it considering he was crossdressing, had a perm, and it was decades ago. ;)

And I've never seen it, and no, you're not forcing me to watch it.

My GF said she'll be Mrs. White.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 07:31:50 pm »
In a personal opinion, RHPS is very much so worth your time. However, I won't force you to watch it :P
I say I'll be looking for a blue dress for Mrs. Peacock :3
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2010, 07:37:51 pm »
In a personal opinion, RHPS is very much so worth your time. However, I won't force you to watch it :P

I'll watch it when I wanna... don't worry. ;D

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2010, 09:07:17 pm »
Rocky Horror is DEFINITELY worth a watch. :D

Hurr this is gonna be so fun. Hopefully I can get the Clue movie from Netflix soon so I can make Katie watch it so that she will know the awesome. :3

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2010, 11:43:47 pm »
I hope the Horror Show is better than its game for the Commodore 64...

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2010, 06:16:38 am »

They tried to make Rocky Horror a game for the C64?  *looks it up*

*looks seriously sick to his stomach*

They shoulda just stuck to Clue. And yes, it bears no more resemblance to the movie than a Slim Jim does to sukiyaki.

This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2010, 09:39:29 am »
Aine:
Do it :D
I want to watch it, but I especially want to watch it wit you :3

OH! I totally missed the post about your girlfriend agreeing to be Mrs. White! That's awesome :D
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2010, 10:40:11 am »

They tried to make Rocky Horror a game for the C64?  *looks it up*

They did, and it was odd...

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2010, 01:47:56 pm »
And I've never seen it, and no, you're not forcing me to watch it.

My GF said she'll be Mrs. White.

I see. No problem. :)

And great! Mrs. White.  Y'know, I think soon I'll start up a list of who is going as which character, just for reference. I'll pt it in the first post. It'll have to wait until I get home though.

Most C64 games based on movies tended to be a far cry from the original movie.  The only one I can think of that was good was Ghostbusters.

However, with Rocky Horror, it isn't so much that the movie is "better." It's just "more enjoyable."  It seriously is camp extreme, but it's got great music.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:48:31 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2010, 02:14:11 pm »
I hate to admit it, but RHPS is a terrible movie. The lyrics of the songs are terribly written, and the plot has so many holes you have to watch it way too many times to understand what just happened.
However, it is way too loveable for its own good :P

I'm going to see if I have any friends that want to do a Clue Cosplay! I'm sure I have a couple :P
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 05:06:05 pm »

Most C64 games based on movies tended to be a far cry from the original movie.  The only one I can think of that was good was Ghostbusters.

However, with Rocky Horror, it isn't so much that the movie is "better." It's just "more enjoyable."  It seriously is camp extreme, but it's got great music.

The game made me mad; I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2010, 05:37:16 pm »
This is a clue thread.
No more Rocky Horror D<
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2010, 09:44:12 pm »
^ I was thinking that after I made that last post; thanks for pointing it out.

So, for my head, I was thinking about getting some black nylons and putting those on, and getting a skiing mask to go over that.  What do you guys think?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 01:56:17 am »
^ I was thinking that after I made that last post; thanks for pointing it out.

So, for my head, I was thinking about getting some black nylons and putting those on, and getting a skiing mask to go over that.  What do you guys think?

Eh, I don't mind a little off-topic, just so long as it stays a side conversation. But it's not my forum, so whatev.

Black nylons... Ha. :D Okay, two things:

1. Be careful to check mask rules. It'll be a new hotel and we don't know whether they'll tolerate masks.
2. You are giving me mental images of Slenderman. Which in turn tempts me to cosplay Slenderman, if I am feeling evil enough.

But anyway! I see you are considering a faceless Mr. Boddy. Quite creepy. It'd work!

Apollo Justice

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2010, 06:02:58 pm »
Hm... considering that the character art is so vague and all over the place, I could probably use my Coraline wig for Miss Scarlet... it is black, after all, and that's really all it needs to be to be accurate.

Hurrr and then I can wear my pearls that I got from my great grandmother and I can finally have an excuse to get a black boa and a red dress yessss

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2010, 06:11:08 pm »
Be careful to check mask rules. It'll be a new hotel and we don't know whether they'll tolerate masks.

Are you referring to Kumoricon?  We've been at the Vancouver Hilton before; if I recall correctly, they were fine with it.  (Then again, I didn't have to wear one, so I didn't care).  I'm not too worried about Kumoricon, anyways.  I'm thinking about Sakuracon, which isn't at a hotel.

You are giving me mental images of Slenderman. Which in turn tempts me to cosplay Slenderman, if I am feeling evil enough.

Who?

Hm... considering that the character art is so vague and all over the place, I could probably use my Coraline wig for Miss Scarlet... it is black, after all, and that's really all it needs to be to be accurate.

I have seen ONE version where she was a blonde...  How weird is that?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2010, 04:19:58 am »
Are you referring to Kumoricon?  We've been at the Vancouver Hilton before; if I recall correctly, they were fine with it.  (Then again, I didn't have to wear one, so I didn't care).  I'm not too worried about Kumoricon, anyways.  I'm thinking about Sakuracon, which isn't at a hotel.

Well, I just meant in general, but yes, I was hesitant because of Kumori Con at the Hilton. You are right, I have never been to another hotel that objected to masks. So perhaps I'm being paranoid. I've seen fully-masked cosplayers at Sakura Con so it's probably perfectly fine.

You are giving me mental images of Slenderman. Which in turn tempts me to cosplay Slenderman, if I am feeling evil enough.

Who?

An intensely creepy home-brewed urban legend. Think Bigfoot, crossed with the boogeyman, crossed with Anonymous. Look up "Slenderman" on Google if you want some stuff to keep you up at night. It also has become a bit of an internet meme.

What color hair do you have? I would encourage you to consider going with your real hair if it is long enough and you feel you can do something interesting with it. Miss Scarlet has come in so many incarnations that her hair color is flexible, at least in my mind. Black is her most common hair color, blond is second, and on rare occasions it has been red. The only color I haven't seen was light brown.

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2010, 11:16:49 pm »
An intensely creepy home-brewed urban legend. Think Bigfoot, crossed with the boogeyman, crossed with Anonymous. Look up "Slenderman" on Google if you want some stuff to keep you up at night. It also has become a bit of an internet meme.

That is pretty creepy...

Found this on a deviantArt image by aelur...

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2010, 04:20:28 am »
Haha. That picture is actually pretty epic. And deserves to be reenacted.

Apollo Justice

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2010, 10:38:54 am »
I'm glad you liked it.

I might get to play Clue again today.  The club I'm an adviser for is having a game day, and someone brought Clue!