I must regrettably close this panel for 2011.
I have asked for this Panel to be pulled and I have received conformation for my request.
I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up or anything but things just are not working.
I will be working over the course of the year on a way to better this panel so it will work next year.
There will be changes and things worked out so look forward to next year if you are still interested.
This is the KumoriCon version of Puttin on the Ritz.
For those of you who don't know, Puttin on the Ritz is a drag show beauty pageant.
So, this would be done as a crossplay pageant! (Men crossplaying as women.)
Back Stage Interview Contestants will be interviewed before the show by the judges.
On-Stage Interview Two on-stage questions will be asked. One from the interview earlier, one from a fishbowl.
Talent Contestants will preform something they are 'good' at.
Swimwear Contestants will show their health/fitness and self confidence.
Formal Contestants will wear a fancy attire to show their beauty.
FYI: When we announce the winners you may pick the outfit you are wearing! Best bet would be a default/their original outfit or your formal attire.
Contestants: 5-10 Only
! = Confirmed, I = Interview, A = Script, T = Talent, S = Swim, F = Formal
Each will be marked as I get pictures/scripts/confirmation for them.
1) Reppy as Chii [!]
2) Washougal_Otaku as Lina Inverse [! | A]
3) KogaRyu as ?? [!]
4) Maiku as Celes Chere [!]
5) DancingTofu as Miku Hatsune [!]
6) Joey as TenTen [!]
1) FateChooseMe as ?? [!]
2) Chan_Highwind as ?? [!]
3) nekovamp13 as ?? [!]
4) Megumi as Moogle [!]
5) Sarah and Jordan as (yaoi couple) Robin & Kid Flash [!]
MCs: GryffinclawPrincess as ??
Special Guest: Zach Marsh as ??!!!
2) KHKing - Singing
Layout: TIMES CAN/WILL CHANGE as we get more people.
Opening - 3
Interview - 10 (1.4 min each)
Guest - 3
Talent - 15 (2 min each)
"Intermission" - 3 (Door Prize Drawings)
Swim - 6 (Walking)
Guest - 3
Formal - 6 (Walking)
Guest - 5
Winner - 3
3 Extra Minutes!!
First: Rules of Event!
- Swimwear must follow BOTH male AND female dress code for con. (Nothing 'nasty' shows.)
- Do not pressure your competitors into your fads. (We all know Reppy shaves but you don't have to.)
- This will rated PG-13 so please keep things pleasant.
- You may have up to one onstage helper for your talent, they must be in all black, and they can not speak.
Second: What I need!
- I need listed contestants to confirm they are interested!
- Pictures of contestants outfits! (Interview, Talent, Swimwear & Formal)
- A script or video or your talent! (We can also do a Skype conference call if need be)
- Two more guest performers! (Suggest to me or have them post here.)
- Photographers! We need evidence of this amazing event!
Third: My Questions
- Song requests?
- Time limit for each event is unknown until we have our final number of contestants. (Current estimates are posted above.)
- I have requested a one hour slot.
- Backstage Interview will be done before the pageant starts.
- Between each event we will have guest performers so you have time to change.
- The two slots left are: After Interview and After Formal/During Talley.
- Quick set ups only! They won't have a lot of time and they are only here as fillers for you guys.
- They will have up to three minutes (one song) to perform so you are not rushed.
- Final slot will have five minutes!
- I will be placing them where I believe they fit best.
- If anyone wishes to donate anything for prizes that is wonderful! (This includes art, collectibles, costumes, coupons to your shop, ANYTHING!)
- If not all donations are given out, they will be kept for later years.
- You can donate your assistance in making anything! (Sashes, Umbrellas, Gift Baskets)
- Monetary donations will go to paying for supplies (Sashes, Umbrellas, Baskets, et cetera)
- Miss Kumoricon will be given a Sash, Umbrella (designed to match that year), and something else.
- Runner Up will receive a Sash and something else.
- Miss Congeniality will receive a Sash and something else.
- The "something else" is being voted on currently. :3
Eight: Anything I missed?!
- Don't be afraid to tell me if I missed something! XP