Author Topic: Kumoricon Aftermath  (Read 21429 times)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
Re: Kumoricon Aftermath
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 02:06:23 am »
I was hangin' out with some Kcon bros at Dir en Grey/Apocalyptica tonight.  For a second, I felt like I was back at the con again. ^^

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 04:02:53 am »
My poor facebook page exploded after con. It's so bad that facebook now only lets me send 2 friend request a day. D:
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline Midnight Divine

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook!
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 12:24:42 pm »
I so understand how you feel!, I was so bummed when I came home and sat here on my chair..sitting on the forums lol. The con was amazing and I always hate leaving cons, but the best thing for you I would say is, just keep watching anime! ^^, and if you met or have any con friends, plan a day where you can meet up, cosplay, and go do a event. There also other cons that go on before Kumoricon as well..., try attending those as well. That's what I'm doing :)
"You can make all the excuses you want. But you're the one who decided how to live your life". -Mugen

Offline BlackLaceAndPearl

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 04:07:05 pm »
I really need to get a Facebook before the con next year. I miss everyone so much!!!! And the sad thing is, there are some I might never see again. Some I might not recognize, and since we have two hotels next year, running into them is gonna be hard. Here's hoping Kumoriball brings us together again.  ;)
That sounded cheesy.  ::)
Now I'm over that post-con low. I'm looking forward to next year, and planning cosplay, and trying to find a way to go to Sakuracon.  ;)
Kumoricon 2011

Elizabeth Middleford - Kuroshitsuji
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji II

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2010, 03:21:39 pm »
I think im finally doing better which is nice i am working on halloween costumes since i have the time right now and i will be attending a wedding in a couple weeks and school will be starting soon so i won't have time to miss it. ^^ i will be a little sad and missing people from time to time but i will be getting better.

Offline acton

• Sailor Scout
    • Acton's Hermitage
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2010, 08:48:19 pm »
I see another panel

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2010, 06:33:53 am »
Waiting till Kcon's first mini-event on October 30th  ;D

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline BrockRoshiVanni

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2010, 09:54:34 am »
You know... I used to get that feeling when my friend(s) had to leave for the day after several hours of hanging out, playing, whatever. I also get that empty feeling after Kumoricon is over. But then I look at all the sweet stuff I bought or made (in the case of going to a prop workshop or something). Then I tell all my non Kumoricon friends about the fun I had. That usually makes things better. Then I go about my normal, daily life. Before I know it, it's time to go back to Kumoricon. Hopefully, I will be going this next time. Be on the look out for either a Master Roshi in a wheelchair. You might have seen him at Kumoricon2010 at the Hilton Hotel in Downtown Portland. I might be Giovanni from Pokemon this year, though. Either way. It's not the end of the world when the convention is over. I got the same feeling around 7:00 am after an all night grad party when I graduated from highschool. I got home around 7:00. That's when the nostalgia kicked in. And I also have friends who go to Kumoricon every year. So the convention doesn't really end. Sure. I don't get to see the vendors, do karaoke or play vidoegames all the time. But that's just... The whole once a year thing makes it all special. ^_^