Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 385721 times)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers really need to work on their Sakuracon cosplays.
« Reply #3750 on: March 25, 2011, 10:46:13 am »
Right then. Okay, no meetup for me. All is well though, I didnt have a costume with me anyways haha.

But we should still try and hang out eventually before Sakuracon.. also. Mephisto is going splendidly.

JAQUA HOW GOES THAT PROGRESS?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3751 on: March 25, 2011, 12:38:30 pm »
NOOOOOOO MINI SCOTLAND TRIP SOUNDED SO FUN ;3; ...maybe another time?

HASHI I WILL MAKE PROGRESS DURING OUT WORK PARTIES WHICH WE JUST DECIDED WERE HAPPENING AND IT WILL BE AWESOME since I basically haven't made any progress except that I have June's contacts omg what is wrong with me

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3752 on: March 25, 2011, 12:47:16 pm »
YEEEAH MEPHISTO

Haven't made any progress yet today. I swear I will. ;A;

Jaqua: PICS
ORDER YOUR GODDAMN LABCOAT
IF YOU'RE COMING DOWN ON SUNDAY, I'M GOING TO SIT YOU DOWN IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP AND MAKE YOU ORDER IT
DON'T DOUBT ME
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3753 on: March 25, 2011, 01:02:55 pm »
VALERIA I TAKE ALL OF YOUR THREATS VERY VERY SERIOUSLY
I'M PLANNING ON ORDERING MY LABCOAT EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW (my dad has my normal computer which i get back tomorrow and the one i'm currently using is awful and terrible and basically useless but i'll see if it'll work) SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON IT THOUGH
ALSO I MIGHT JUST WEAR MY JUNE CONTACTS DOWN BECAUSE A) THEY'RE COOL AND B) I LIKE THEM AND C) I FIGURE THEY'LL BE APPRECIATED

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3754 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:31 pm »
Also while I was in Hawaii I totes bought a ukulele because I am mad with the hipst

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3755 on: March 25, 2011, 01:39:51 pm »
Jaqua if we ever do the Warblers, you are bringing that ukelele.

Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3756 on: March 25, 2011, 01:45:19 pm »
Yes. And I will have learned all of the Warblers songs on it by then of course so it will be awesome.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3757 on: March 25, 2011, 01:47:31 pm »
Yes. I will have too. Though candles shouldnt count... Unless you want it to.

Jaqua 2 people do not an A Capella group make. This is a problem. Also are we random Warblers?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3758 on: March 25, 2011, 02:01:13 pm »
Jaqua: Fine. :I
Joann's is having a sale this weekend, so you could go check if they have some mangy dead animal to wrap around your collar.

Of course you bought a ukelele.

Hashi: If you do Hanschen you could be Riker. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3759 on: March 25, 2011, 02:03:27 pm »
@Maleria: PFFFTTT Jeff(Riker) would be hilarious.. though I look nothing like him. I could do Curt Mega's character but I forgot his name.. Really I only know Blaine, Kurt, Wes, David, Thad, Jeff, Logan and Trent...

EDIT: NICK. his name is Nick. why did I forget that.
Also Logan isnt the one guys name. i dont think he even has a name yet. But Dalton caalls him Logan, and he refers to his character as Logan so Logan it is.

there is this though.which is fan made, but the names are from an extra's program from the regional's episode. It listed the warbler names...well. Some.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:08:18 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3760 on: March 25, 2011, 04:51:31 pm »
Yes, that was why I tried to call, but I missed the return-calls and by the time I saw them I was already on the max and no longer in possession of the tie. So.... yep.

Just.... this page. John you are such a derp.

Jaqua: I am confused. Who else would Kanaya pair with?
it was implied earlier that she had flushed feelings for Vriska and she hasn't been romantically connected to any of the other troll females.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3761 on: March 25, 2011, 05:03:43 pm »
@Felix: Oh man really?! How did I miss feelings for Vriska? I totally thought she in the red for Rose, I was all for them being a thing. :I I'm gonna read the Homestuck wiki to make sure I really know what's going on because I feel like I missed a few things...

@Hashi: Obviously we will have to recruit. Or just be random Warblers. I'm fine with either. We can just both sing melody or learn some fancy two person harmonies. Or count on other people to join in and we can just have nice little singalongs.

@Valeria: UGH I NEED TO GO TO JOANNS ANYWAY. Both for furry bits and because I need June trim. And lining. And stuff. Yeah. slkdfjsldijf I need a carrrrrrrrr

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3762 on: March 25, 2011, 05:19:39 pm »
Jaqua: Yes, another time definitely! <3
Also, could you possibly message me your exact address or something? I know you mentioned it but I have the memory span of a goldfish.
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3763 on: March 25, 2011, 05:22:42 pm »
HAHAHA yes <3

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3764 on: March 25, 2011, 09:32:17 pm »
@Hashi: Obviously we will have to recruit. Or just be random Warblers. I'm fine with either. We can just both sing melody or learn some fancy two person harmonies. Or count on other people to join in and we can just have nice little singalongs.

Warblers do not have 'nice little sing alongs', they raise their glasses, their a**'s and the roof of any performance hall, school, funeral, study party or GAP.

...but yes. I agree.we can practice while we SEW LIKE THE MIGHTY DAPPERS WE ARE.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3765 on: March 25, 2011, 10:26:19 pm »
TRULY WE ARE THE DAPPEREST. I REQUIRE MORE RED AND BLUE IN MY WARDROBE. TO FEEL AS DAPPER AS POSSIBLE AT ALL AVAILABLE TIMES.

Oh maaaannnnnn I found MSPAchan and I'm reading about the meetup planned for Sak and sLSDKFJSOIDFJlskdjfsd now I want to do Homestuck cosplay WHY DO I LIKE SO MANY THINGS THIS ISN'T PRACTICAL

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3766 on: March 25, 2011, 10:29:32 pm »
HEY VALERIA. I'M POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T ON MSN BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL CHECK THIS THREAD SOME TIME TONIGHT ASSUMING YOU AREN'T ALREADY IN BED FOR SOME REASON. I want to order my Veser belt tonight or tomorrow. Do you want me to order your Rin belt too? Here's the link again for reference.

I am also posting here as a reminder to myself to take progress pics of all the fantabulous work me and Hashi have done on Mephisto this week. On top of that progress that I will share with ya'll later, today I bought contacts for Amaimon and Mephisto, ears for Amaimon, Mephisto, and Rin, goggles for fem!Veser, the undershirt for fem!Veser, and all the makings of Mephisto's umbrella cover. HOORAY FOR HAVING MONEY. FOR ONCE.

@Jaqua & Rebecca: I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS CAN COME DOWN ON SUNDAY BECAUSE I MISS YOOOUUU~! Also, I'll be bringing Hashi back to Portland sometime on Saturday aka tomorrow, so maybe we can meet up then for a little bit then since Hashi won't be in Eugene on Sunday?

@Valeria again: You should use Jaqua's ukelele for your minstrel costume, both because it's hilariously anachronistic and because it'll be smaller and more portable than my dad's Baby Taylor guitar. Assuming Jaqua doesn't mind me volunteering her ukelele for such a task.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3767 on: March 25, 2011, 10:41:11 pm »
L;JASFDLK I LOVE YOU EEEEEEEARS <333
Yes, please order me a Rin belt. That one looks much better quality than the one I found.

I would be equally incapable of playing either, so both work for me.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3768 on: March 25, 2011, 11:03:24 pm »
Mmkay, I'll also order the white shoelaces now. I'M JUST BUYING EVERYTHING BEFORE I CAN TALK MYSELF OUT OF IT. . 8|;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3769 on: March 25, 2011, 11:28:45 pm »
Soooo we'll post Mephisto progress photos tomorrow, because we are tired. >> BUT YEAH. PROGRESS. IT'S AWESOME. YA'LL SHOULD JOIN US IN BEING ALL PRODUCTIVE AND STUFF. 8DD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3770 on: March 25, 2011, 11:44:39 pm »
SLKDFJSLDSZKFS YES IF YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO BE IN TOWN I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT. MAYBE IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH MY LIFE.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #3771 on: March 25, 2011, 11:47:58 pm »
YES. AWESOME. WE WILL MAKE PLANS TOMORROW. Now it is bed time. BUT WE WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW. <33
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3772 on: March 26, 2011, 02:29:04 am »
Jaqua: Kanaya/Rose strikes me as pale rather than flushed. The primary purpose of pale relationships is so that a calmer troll can placate a less stable one (Nepeta and Equius, for example). Kanaya perceived Rose as dangerous and attempted to stop her.
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3773 on: March 26, 2011, 01:04:15 pm »
Jaqua: So it looks like I won't be able to pick you up and go down to Eugene tomorrow. I tried to visit my friend who was coming in to town from New York yesterday but it didn't work out and she's leaving Monday, so I really want to spend time with her before she leaves and Sunday seems to be the best day. I also have a lot of studying to do to prepare me for the new term (procrastination on my part), and I'm working on a new outfit for Sakuracon that is going to consume a bit of my time that I planned to start working on tomorrow. So, I'm very sorry, but I promise to drive you down sometime in the near future, this weekend is just awkward for me. :/
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3774 on: March 26, 2011, 01:34:22 pm »
Buuuh Rebecca I will miss you. But still, I hope you have fun with your friend and we'll all get to see each other in a month.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3775 on: March 26, 2011, 02:08:55 pm »
REBECCA I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND <333 Even though I'm bummed I won't get to see you! But one of my mega-super-ultra best friends lives in San Diego and I drop just about everything to spend as much time with her as possible when she's here, so believe me, I know exactly where you're coming from xDD

Felix: Yeahhh.... I dunno, I think I was just biased because I love the idea of Rose/Kanaya :x Plus it seemed to me that even though Kanaya thought Rose was dangerous she was trying to stop her from acting so recklessly more out of concern for her wellbeing and the fact that she cared about her. Also I just don't really like Vriska all the time but I LOVELOVELOVE Kanaya all the time sooooooooooo... Maybe Kanaya can use her newfound badassery to kick Vriska into shape a little.

Oh man you guys I love Bioware (the people who made the Dragon Age and Mass Effect game series [to name my two favorites]), in Dragon Age: 2 basically everyone is bisexual and you can flirt with everyone all the time and they're all okay with it (which is different because in DA: Origins there were very few bi characters, I think just one dude and one chick). But this one dude on the Bioware forums was all pissy about it because he was uncomfortable with men hitting on him and Bioware responded basically with "THE PERSON WHO SAYS THE ONLY WAY TO PLEASE THEM IS TO RESTRICT OPTIONS FOR OTHERS IS THE ONE WHO DESERVES IT LEAST" and I was just like omg biowarrreeeeeeeee how are you so amazingggggggg and I just thought I'd share because reading that was a good start to my morning

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3776 on: March 26, 2011, 06:11:41 pm »
Felix: Aqua contacts ordered!
I hope they turn out nice on our eyes.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3777 on: March 27, 2011, 12:15:15 am »
I'm gonna do this because I DUNNO I FEEL LIKE TALLYING

Our Sak plans, far as I know:
Staying in the Camlin: Me, Hannah, Hashi, Jaqua, Felix, Britany, Charly, SK. Savannah might want to crash with us for a night or so, if she feels like our pit of death will be tolerable. Laura and Tori found somewhere to stay. I don't think I'm missing anyone?

Thursday: Getting there, fingers crossed we show in time for pre-reg. Dear god let us get in in time for pre-reg. Hotel checkin is 4 PM, in case by some miracle we get there early.

Friday: Genderbent HiNaBN: Henry, Zombie, Constance, Alaric, Luke Worf, Neci, Lee(a), Lamont(e). WHICH IS MOST OF THE CAST, GO TEAM US. Do whatever if you've got something else to wear that day, but shoot's at 5 PM and you will show up or I will chew on you with my one fang.

Saturday: AnE: Rin, Yukio, Mephisto, Amaimon, Shiemi, Shura, ?Izumo. Roza at the AssCreed shoot at 3, because Jaqua needs a break from the oglers. And, y'know, Asscreed. CHEESECAKE FACTORY DAY? No scheduled shoot, but we should set up some time to get pictures, possible take some derp video to set to Mephisto's Cafe.

Sunday: AtLA: ?Aang, Sokka, Toph, Jet, Jun, teashop!Zuko, ?season 3 Zuko. Shoot at 11 AM. Hotel checkout at 12 PM, which means we need to be out of there before the shoot. Anyone who can't load their bags into the van, the hotel probably has bag check services.

And in the middle there will be a million bro moments and lots of piroshky.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:17:01 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3778 on: March 27, 2011, 12:25:28 am »
HI THERE. Sooo my plan was to crash at the hotel with you guys, if there's still room? I can find other accommodations, if not, but! Yes. If possible, count me in on the hotel tally.
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3779 on: March 27, 2011, 12:31:40 am »
If you're willing to, you are totally welcome.

Your icon was so relevant to that post.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3780 on: March 27, 2011, 12:34:08 am »
Hahaha, my icon is always relevant to my posts. HI THERE, JUST AWKWARDLY CHIMING IN, DON'T MIND ME.

But yay, thank you! I'm more than willing to stay in an overcrowded hotel room if it's overcrowded with awesome people. Which you totally are. <3
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #3781 on: March 27, 2011, 03:35:11 pm »
Luckily I don't have many large props this year...^^;; No awkward vending machines... /cough Most of my stuff will be able to be squished into suitcases.

But I will have a mini doghouse I'll be making out of a cardboard box, which I can probably stack ontop of something else. I don't see it being too fragile. And some obnoxious wigs.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3782 on: March 27, 2011, 04:39:00 pm »
We could probably keep it in the van if it takes up too much space, or if you start fearing for it.

So I just went to the Hetalia meetup, which Yagi decided to skip. And which I'm skipping the mall portion of, because yeesh.
Guys, it was FREEEEZING. I started getting sensation back in my feet around the time I started driving home.

On the plus side, I have amazing post-wig hair.

Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3783 on: March 27, 2011, 06:46:53 pm »
Just found out Sak won't be printing the photoshoot schedule in the booklet. :I
Info will be at the info booth, though.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3784 on: March 27, 2011, 06:53:27 pm »
Hahahaha omg your hair <3 THAT IS FANTASTIC.

Also! Yagi talked me into cosplaying Izumo with your Ao no Exorcist group (by which I mean I talked her into talking me into it), which means I have officially inserted myself into alllll your cosplay plans for this con, mwahahahahaha. I could only find the one color picture of her school uniform, which was a VERY attractive shade of pinkish purple (<-- lies)... but then I managed to find that exact horrible shade at Joann's earlier today, so all is well. I AM EXCITED.

... I also kind of want to sew a plush Mephistopuppy. It's just too cute.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3785 on: March 27, 2011, 07:04:19 pm »
You say inserted yourself, I say we've absorbed you like an amoeba. AND WE'RE NOT LETTING YOU GO.

EEEEEEE IZUMOOOOOO EEEEEE <333333
Are you good to make it all on your own?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3786 on: March 27, 2011, 07:12:10 pm »
Tomato, tomato. (Hmm, that doesn't work so well in text form.)

Anyway, I should be able to make it! Although, having the tie match everyone else's would be ideal. Buuut if those are finished already I can make one myself, I'm sure. XD I don't want to make more work for you guys.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3787 on: March 27, 2011, 07:20:07 pm »
HEY FELIX DO YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE AN ANE PATTERN RIBBON FOR EMILEE
IF NOT THAT'S OKAY

When Yagi showed me the ref for Izumo's uniform I about died. Mephisto, you need an editor.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3788 on: March 27, 2011, 07:28:20 pm »
I KNOW. THAT PURPLEISH PINK. IT'S TERRIBLE/AMAZING. Hahaha, the only place I could find the right color was in the clearance section. I think that says it all.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3789 on: March 27, 2011, 07:33:23 pm »
Haha. At least you didn't pay too much for your OH SO FASHIONABLE uniform.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3790 on: March 27, 2011, 08:14:29 pm »
Heyyyyyyy Emilee, did you say you had a wig that might work for June? And if so could I try it out? If not that's totally chill, I'm just figuring that since it's a month till con I should probably start working on these things xD

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3791 on: March 27, 2011, 08:17:23 pm »
Herp. I can give you the proportions of the stripes and tell you how I made it, so you can make one that looks identical? I don't know if I'll have time and I don't want to risk you not having it since there's a chance I might not be able to make it to the con.

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #3792 on: March 27, 2011, 08:30:37 pm »
@Jaqua: I CAN LOOK! I just moved and my stuff is kind of everywhere at the moment, but I'll dig through my cosplay junk and let you know. I'm preeeetty sure the one I'm thinking of doesn't have bangs, but since I haven't actually worn it, I can't remember for sure. But if it'd work (and if I can actually find it...) then I'd be happy to let you use it. :D

@Felix: That's totally okay! <3 I'm cool with making it myself, I just wanna be sure it's not totally off from other people's if I do.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3793 on: March 27, 2011, 09:36:11 pm »
Yayyyy! Don't feel any rush, it's not like it's a difficult look to style and Wigland is super close if it doesn't work/you can't find it~ I just want to, you know, potentially save as much money as possible xD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3794 on: March 27, 2011, 09:37:49 pm »
JAQUA YOUR ICON
I AM NIGHTMARE'D AND GLEEING AT THE SAME TIME
CAN WE DO HOMESTUCK LIKE RIGHT NOW?
HONK HONK MOTHEREFFERS
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:38:19 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3795 on: March 27, 2011, 09:48:55 pm »
http://ravenclawdia.tumblr.com/post/4039531918/fireflies-by-the-warblers-like-the-actual

JAQUA. JAQUA. THE WARBLERS. THE REAL WARBLERS. SINGING. CLICK THAT LINK. ITS FIREFLIES BY OWL CITY. BUT WARBLERS.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3796 on: March 27, 2011, 09:53:28 pm »
I'M SO SAD MY ICON DOESN'T GIF LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED SO
HIS EYES MOVE BETWEEN YOU AND THE POST
IT'S SO AMAZING/TERRIFYING
BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOMESTUCK RIGHT NOW PLEASE

@Hashi: UGHHHHHHH SO GOOOOOOOOD I LOVE HIS VOICE SO MUCH MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL GUY'S
EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT AS AMAZING AS DARREN
HE'S STILL REALLY GOOD AND THAT'S A REALLY GOOD ARRANGEMENT
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:55:26 pm by jaqua »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3797 on: March 27, 2011, 09:59:41 pm »
OH MAN I WISH I COULD SEE THAT
I WANT CREEPY STARING GAMZEE

I actually don't like this lead's voice that much. I feel like he's Mariah-ing too much.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3798 on: March 27, 2011, 09:59:50 pm »
I wish we got to hear the other Warblers more but we doonttt. But Yeah Jon Hall, the guy solo-ing in Fireflies, has an awweeesssome voice. I want to hear the others though.. baby steps... that wont happen because its Blaine and the Pips.

BLAINE Y U NO LET OTHERS SOLO?

@Malaria: I dont know what Mariah-ing is. But I still really like his voice. apparently they just did it for fun, so Im sure he's hamming it up
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:00:54 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #3799 on: March 27, 2011, 10:07:02 pm »
HERE LET ME POST THE FULL SIZE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT/TERROR

it's actually not that exciting but it's kind of cool if just because gamzee is awesome

and also since I just love Homestuck so much right now, have this pic of Eridan, this pic of Dave and Terezi, and this that is all of my main ships (involving the kids at least)