Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387197 times)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2500 on: November 15, 2010, 06:08:29 pm »
CUUUUURRRSSSEEESSSS. T_____T
Well, guess I can go to Mewcon for sure then.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2501 on: November 15, 2010, 08:47:10 pm »
WHAT IS THIS PLES?
BARS ON THE WINDOWS?

I technically watch several groups but then I get tired of the flood of poor-quality images and disable the notifications. I don't feel like it's worth the trouble just to see the occasional good artwork.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2502 on: November 15, 2010, 10:37:10 pm »
Automatic bars.
Anybody else notice the lack of tik-tok-ing on that page?

FORGET THIS.
FELIX. TOMORROW NIGHT: 9:00PM-ISH. PAINTCHAT. BE THERE, Y/N?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2503 on: November 15, 2010, 10:42:07 pm »
I bet regular Ples installed them as a way to keep evil!Ples from breaking the world.
I NOTICED
BECAUSE IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME EARLIER

Hashi as fem evil Ples is gonna be delicious. I think we can all agree on this.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2504 on: November 15, 2010, 10:47:33 pm »
Hey guys~ Guess what Ashley just ordered for me. : D Here are some hints: They live in the opposite environment as a cactus, they are native to Japan, they grow only 5mm a year, and are absolutely adorable. Any takers?

I am so up for crazy photoshoot time over winter break. I'll be free for pretty much all of the break~

Also urfgh so much homework. ; w ;

I agree with Valeria on the deliciousness that is fem evil Ples Hashi.
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2505 on: November 15, 2010, 10:51:34 pm »
BONSAI? : DDD

Yay. I wanna see you outside Mew too. More seeing is more good. <3

Ugh yes that. Paper I am not writing. ><

We'll need to take lots of portraits. To properly communicate the deliciousness.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2506 on: November 15, 2010, 10:52:35 pm »
GUYS CAN I DO A CRAZY OLD-WOMAN MAKEUP AND SMIRK? PLEEEEAAASEEEE

can I also add blood to my outfit? is this allowed? DO I GET A GUN?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2507 on: November 15, 2010, 10:54:34 pm »
Old woman makeup: ABSOLUTELY
Smirk: FOR THE EVIL SHOTS

I think blood and a gun we'd wanna do at a shoot outside con. Especially since his regular outfit isn't the one he's wearing in these pages.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2508 on: November 15, 2010, 10:56:10 pm »
They're not bonsai~ Though I might like on of those in the future. ' w '

More seeing is definitely more good. More squishing and getting to cuddle Valeria is also much more good. : D

I'm gonna do all of my homework tomorrow. It's all due Wednesday. Should I be encouraging you to do homework? ' 3 '

We will take many tasty portraits.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2509 on: November 15, 2010, 11:23:54 pm »
Kero: uhhh. Maybe? I will probably be online but I might be... DISTRACTED. But I will try to remember!
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2510 on: November 16, 2010, 12:44:07 am »
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

I HAVE ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD

I'M GOING TO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW

THIS IS SO EXCITED I DON'T EVEN

SKDJHFLSIUEHFSKDJFHSKLDJFH

PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING, I JUST NEEDED TO SHARE

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2511 on: November 16, 2010, 12:47:41 am »
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU JAQUA PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW AWESOME IT IS. I MAY HAVE TO COME OVER DURING BREAK AND PLAY BETWEEN OUR SEWING ADVENTURES

Emilee what is this. you arent on msn but yet youre lurking here. whad up yo?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:52:05 am by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2512 on: November 16, 2010, 02:31:47 am »
YES YES YES

I'VE PLAYED IT LIKE TWO HOURS AND ALREADY IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GAME I'VE PLAYED ALL YEAR

THE FACIAL ANIMATIONS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND FLUID AND EXPRESSIVE AND FFFFF~~~

AND EZIO IS SERIOUSLY THE SLUTTIEST AND MOST CHARMING CHARACTER FROM ANY GAME EVER AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2513 on: November 16, 2010, 03:13:17 am »
I think you should play this game in your Roza cosplay. So it's more immersive.

Not that you need to be any more immersed.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2514 on: November 16, 2010, 07:19:16 pm »
I WOULD BUT ROSA HASN'T EVEN BEEN MENTIONED IN PASSING SO FAR AND IT'S REALLY UPSETTING SINCE SHE'S AWESOME

SO I'M BETTING THAT SHE'S NOT EVEN IN THIS GAME

WHICH IS BALLS

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2515 on: November 16, 2010, 07:31:16 pm »
@Jaqua: I know hardly anything about Assassin's Creed, but I'm excite that you're excite! X3

Yay~ I finally got my homework done. : D My older sister and mom went and got tickets for Harry Potter while I was napping. I guess I'll be seeing it opening night, but not with you guys. DX
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2516 on: November 16, 2010, 08:00:30 pm »
....are we seeing it on Friday in the evening? or later? (ie, after I get there)
to the people who were potentially seeing it with me.

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2517 on: November 16, 2010, 10:23:12 pm »
[link]

FEEDBACK please and thank you. c:
It's super super rough, so try not to take it too seriously in the details. And yes, more chains are coming, I'm just lazy so I only drew the five at the front. 8D;;

Pretty much the only reason this is here is because I know that my doujin group is going to take forever to get back to me on it. You guys are so much more online reliable. 8D

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2518 on: November 16, 2010, 10:29:58 pm »
@Kero: Duuudddeee that looks awesome! 8D The only thing I would say is that the highlights on his chest look a bit off. If the light is coming from above, it probably wouldn't hit his chest because with his arms up like that, his shoulders (and his head) would be hunched over enough to block any light that would land on his chest. But other than that it look aaaawwweeesssooommeeee~!!

@Jaqua: OMG ASSASSIN'S CREED. I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHATEVER INCREASE IN AC FANDOM THIS CREATES. I AM SO ADDICTED CURSE YOU.

I am still braindead from concert, SO THAT'S THE EXTENT OF MY COHERENT COMMENTING FOR NOW.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2519 on: November 16, 2010, 11:10:32 pm »
HOW WAS BAD RELIGION?
AND THE BOUNCING SOULS <333

Kero: I know nothing about correct arting, so as far as I can tell it's all good.

I'm hanging with Ro and we were doing impromptu gender screwing nonsense. It was ridiculous. Somewhere in there I might've said, "I have a phantom penis. Like a phantom limb."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 11:10:47 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2520 on: November 16, 2010, 11:37:41 pm »
I'm hanging with Ro and we were doing impromptu gender screwing nonsense. It was ridiculous. Somewhere in there I might've said, "I have a phantom penis. Like a phantom limb."

PFFFFFTTTTT I love you. XDD

BAD RELIGION WAS AWESOME!! AND SO WAS BOUNDING SOULS!! I'M SORE ALL OVER AND SO DEAD AND MIGHT HAVE SOME AWESOME-LOOKING BRUISES IN A DAY OR TWO.
Totally made up for Adam Lambert. Like woah. I have renewed faith in the awesomeness of concerts.
Also, the lead singer of Bad Religion Greg is EXACTLY what my dad would be if he had become a rock star instead of marrying my mom. No joke. My sisters wholeheartedly agree. It's hilarious and full of win. X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2521 on: November 17, 2010, 09:37:39 am »
[link]

FEEDBACK please and thank you. c:

The only thing that outright bothers me is that his arms are only slightly not at the same height. I think it would look more dramatic to have them at the same height, or you should have one much higher than the other one to make it apparent that you didn't just mess up on making them look the same. Also, about the arms, they look a bit too straight...unless you're trying to pull him apart, I think he'd try to have the arms bent in just a bit more for comfort, and the chains would come in with him. Buuutyeah not sure what route you're taking.

But I like the concept...the way you have the lighting and the singular figure with the chains...it does look like a manga.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2522 on: November 17, 2010, 01:26:51 pm »
Yagi: ilu too :'D

SOUNDS AMAZING.
I would consider going if my body hadn't decided to go hatehatehate on me.
That... is so true and makes so much sense.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2523 on: November 17, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »
@Kero: Duuudddeee that looks awesome! 8D The only thing I would say is that the highlights on his chest look a bit off. If the light is coming from above, it probably wouldn't hit his chest because with his arms up like that, his shoulders (and his head) would be hunched over enough to block any light that would land on his chest. But other than that it look aaaawwweeesssooommeeee~!!
I just now noticed that, 8D;; I don't even know why those highlight are there. It's further reasoning as to why I shouldn't try to be professional when I'm brain-dead. XD It makes everything look off. I'm glad that at least the dynamic is cool! (Also, you're fabulous. Have I ever told you that? Well, I'm telling you now. You're fabulous.)

The only thing that outright bothers me is that his arms are only slightly not at the same height. I think it would look more dramatic to have them at the same height, or you should have one much higher than the other one to make it apparent that you didn't just mess up on making them look the same. Also, about the arms, they look a bit too straight...unless you're trying to pull him apart, I think he'd try to have the arms bent in just a bit more for comfort, and the chains would come in with him. Buuutyeah not sure what route you're taking.

But I like the concept...the way you have the lighting and the singular figure with the chains...it does look like a manga.
The chains are taught, so he doesn't really have a lot of leeway. (And comfort is something that he sorely lacks, xD) That's why the arms are so straight. However, I did look over it again this morning, and I thought "...I need to fix so much on this blaaagh. Dx" Making his arms sit a bit differently was amongst the swirl of fixes that I felt I needed to make.
I really have no idea what I'm going to do to pose this guy...I can't pick what I want his arms to doooo. D: Now that I think about it, the final version is going to look so different from this rough. ;;

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2524 on: November 17, 2010, 05:11:19 pm »
New Hanna page
went about how I thought it would, and I am delighted. Because ahahahah, Conrad's and mine response to crisis? Cussing a lot. It's meant to be.

also: organs! bweeeee
I bet this is going to end up with Lamont calling up Adelaide. It has to.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 05:14:25 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2525 on: November 17, 2010, 05:32:16 pm »
Nnnnnggggg Lamoooonnnntttt whyareyousosexyyouaren'tevendoinganythingguuuuh.

@Kero: You are so much more fabulous than me. Seriously. : x <33
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2526 on: November 17, 2010, 07:35:13 pm »
@Kero: Uhhh, I think all of the constructive criticism that can be said has been, so...I'll just say that it looks very close to professional~ = w =

Grrgh yay new pages. : D

Gonna be in Portlandia tomorrow~
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:38:39 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2527 on: November 17, 2010, 10:40:49 pm »
GETTING BACK ON FRIDAY
EEEEEEEE

WESHOULDTOTALLYDOTONSOFSTUFF 8DDDD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2528 on: November 17, 2010, 10:47:49 pm »
Felix, you in Portland through Thanksgiving?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2529 on: November 17, 2010, 11:00:48 pm »
@Auricle: Are you free to hang out at all? : D I have class until 4 though, so I dunno how long we'd be able to hang before you'd have to start heading home. >>

@Felix: WE SHOULD TOTALLY HANG OUT. Except I won't be in town Friday. BUT AFTER FRIDAY WE SHOULD HANG OUT.

Oh god Harry Potter is tomorrow night jkajlkjdklfjklmlkacjew!!!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2530 on: November 17, 2010, 11:35:11 pm »
FELIX I DEMAND TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR ASHLAND AGAIN
LET'S WATCH SOME AVATAR OR SOMETHING
ALSO I'D TOTALLY BE UP FOR SEEING HP WITH YOU SINCE I'M SURE I'M GOING TO LOVE IT FROM EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN OF IT SO FAR

So Yagi/Hashi when are we meeting up tomorrow? 8DDDDDDDDDD And Yagi oh man I don't know if you love Shaun and Desmond like I do but from what I've played of Brotherhood so far (TRYING TO MAKE IT LAST UNGHHHHH IT'S PAINFUL, THIS GAME IS SO EFFING GOOD) I love them SO MUCH MORE and I'm expecting more fanart of them than probably anyone else... So far, at least. Shaun is the sassiest and silliest of all British male protagonists. And he's even MORE of a prissy little bitch in this game which is beyond hysterical to me.

@Savannah: Pretty much all my concrit has been said but I do have to say that that page looks damn fine. Damn fine.

@Auricle: I'm busy all day tomorrow otherwise I'd say LET'S HANG OUT ;3;

AND NEW HANNA PAGE IS GLORIOUS. WORTH, LAMONT, AND CONNIE ALL IN ONE PLACE. BEAUTIFUL.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2531 on: November 17, 2010, 11:41:03 pm »
@Jaqua: I dunno, whenever you wanna meet up? Except I have to go get the fan Thursday night for the above mentioned out-of-town ness, so I might not be back at the dorm until 9:30~10ish, maybe later. But you can talk to Hashi if you wanna meet up with her earlier or something. Or if you wanna, like, stand in line for hours and I'll meet you guys there? I DUNNO WHATEVER YOU WANT. 8DD
I haven't actually read/seen a lot of Shaun and Desmond fics/pics BUT I'M SURE THAT WILL NO LONGER BE THE CASE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. 8DDDDD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2532 on: November 18, 2010, 12:18:38 am »
@Yagi: I'm good for whenever after around six or seven, really. So it's up to Hashi. HASHI YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHAT TIME YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ME TOMORROW.

And yeah that doesn't really surprise me... Shaun/Desmond isn't as abundant as Ezio/Leo or Altair/Malik since Shaun and Desmond have had so little screen time xD So hopefully after this game, where Shaun has slightly more character beyond "snappy British historian", there will be MORE FANART since I absolutely adore him.

Silly example I feel the need to share of how fabulous Shaun is:

During the game, you can actually leave the animus whenever you want (which is a snazzy new feature, since before you didn't have control over that aspect of the game) and play as Desmond, who can check his email and stuff. And pretty early in the game you get an email from an ~unknown person~ who sends you the passwords of Shaun, Rebecca, and Lucy, so you can check their emails as well. And they send the FUNNIEST STUFF TO EACH OTHER. Like this little exchange:

Lucy: I had two yogurts in the mini fridge and now they're both gone. I'm hungry and I'm annoyed. Does anyone know where they went?
Shaun: Lucy, I am disappointed that you would stoop so far as to accuse your fellow teammates of something so petty, and I don't appreciate what you're trying to insinuate. Frankly, I'm insulted.
Rebecca: Shaun ate both of them. I know because he asked if I wanted one.
Lucy: Thanks, Becca. Shaun, you're on cleanup the rest of the week.
Shaun: This just in: Rebecca is a Templar.

THEY'RE SO RIDICULOUS I LOVE THEM
And then at one point Desmond looks at a statue of Altair and says in his best Italian Jersey Shore impression, and I quote, "Heyyy, whassa matta you, Altair?" to which Rebecca says, "That's racist!" and Desmond counters with a very witty and eloquent "YOU'RE RACIST"

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2533 on: November 18, 2010, 12:23:07 am »
And then at one point Desmond looks at a statue of Altair and says in his best Italian Jersey Shore impression, and I quote, "Heyyy, whassa matta you, Altair?" to which Rebecca says, "That's racist!" and Desmond counters with a very witty and eloquent "YOU'RE RACIST"

OH MY GOD

I AM SO DEAD

FROM LAUGHTER

THANKS JAQUA NOW I CAN'T WRITE MY PAPER I'M TOO BUSY LAUGHING
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2534 on: November 18, 2010, 12:28:58 am »
I KNOW RIGHT

THIS WHOLE GAME IS AMAZING

I mean it's got serious and depressing moments like at one point where Ezio has a flashback to a time before half his family was murdered in front of him where his brother Federico is teaching him how to pick up chicks

BUT SERIOUSLY, THE HUMOR IN THIS GAME IS GOLDEN

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2535 on: November 18, 2010, 01:32:08 am »
MAN NOW I REALLY WANNA PLAY IT. EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER PLAYED ANY OF THE GAMES AND DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW THE OVERALL STORY LINE THAT WELL.

AND I'D HAVE TO PLAY IT AT YOUR PLACE. NOT THAT I WOULDN'T WANT TO BUT HOMEWORK AND LIFE AND UGH. WHICH MAKES IT VERY UNLIKELY THAT I WILL PLAY IT.

CURSES.

I THINK THIS ESSAY I'M SUPPOSEDLY WRITING SHOULD MAGICALLY BECOME SOME FORM OF ASSCREED AWESOMENESS. I WOULD LIKE THAT. VERY MUCH.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2536 on: November 18, 2010, 01:49:52 am »
I THINK EVERYTHING NOT COOL SHOULD BECOME MORE ASSCREED AWESOME, I THINK THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

ALSO YES, YOU SHOULD PLAY THE GAMES, DEFINITELY DEFINITELY. OR AT LEAST COME OVER TO MY HOUSE BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR EUGENE AND PLAY SELECT PARTS WITH ME SO YOU CAN KIND OF UNDERSTAND WHAT THE GAME IS SORT OF ABOUT (BECAUSE HONESTLY THIS GAME IS A GIGANTIC CLUSTER**** OF "WTF" WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION). BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME. BEYOND THE FACT THAT IT'S FULL OF ATTRACTIVE MEN AND HISTORICAL FUN TIMES.

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:59:04 am by randompvg »

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2537 on: November 18, 2010, 03:06:56 am »
THESE ARE ALL THINGS THAT GREATLY APPEAL TO ME. SOME TIME IN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO BEFORE I START DYING OF FINALS WE SHOULD DEFINITELY GET TOGETHER SO YOU CAN FURTHER ENLIGHTEN ME TO THE WONDERS OF THESE GAMES.
AND WE SHOULD WATCH A VERY POTTER SEQUEL. CUZ I THINK HASHI WATCHED IT WITHOUT ME. OR AT LEAST STARTED IT. IN ANY CASE WE SHOULD WATCH IT.

OH GOD THE MOVIE IS TOMORROW NIGHT TONIGHT LAKJLKSJDKLFJLKVNKALJ!!!
I KNOW I ALREADY SAID ALMOST THAT EXACT SAME SENTENCE BEFORE, BUT IT BARES (BEARS?) REPEATING. CUZ MY BRAIN IS TOO FRIED ON PAPER TO THINK OF A NEW SENTENCE. YEAH.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2538 on: November 18, 2010, 03:33:58 am »
I LIKE THAT PLAN AND AGREE THAT IT SHOULD HAPPEN. SO MANY THINGS IN THE FANDOM WILL MAKE MORE SENSE. AND YES WE SHOULD BECAUSE I REFERENCE IT ALL THE TIME AND I WILL HAPPY IF YOU TWO CATCH MY REFERENCES. ALSO IT IS GENERALLY AWESOME AND EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE, AND MUCH, MUCH FUNNIER AND MORE FABULOUS.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP I'M SO EXCITED, I JUST WANT IT TO BE TONIGHT 8DDDDDDDD

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2539 on: November 18, 2010, 08:16:39 am »
Hey,

I've been reading HiNaBN and it's awesome.

I'm right after where Veser is introduced atm.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2540 on: November 18, 2010, 08:57:07 am »
@Yagi: I don't think I can stay out that late. ;_; I wanna hang with you guys~

@SK: Yay you're reading HiNaBN~ I'm so happy! : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2541 on: November 18, 2010, 09:07:29 am »
YEEEAH SK, READ THAT COMIC : DDD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2542 on: November 18, 2010, 10:07:23 am »
@Jaqua:  Im good with 7 or 8 ish since I get done with class around 5:30. I have no idea WHAT to wear. I have a wig. Any thoughts?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2543 on: November 18, 2010, 10:17:44 am »
@Hashi: What kind of wig? ' 3 '

Is anyone going to be free, even if only for a little while, between noon-ish and 3:30? ' w '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2544 on: November 18, 2010, 10:19:46 am »
Yes. Come see me. ;;
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2545 on: November 18, 2010, 10:22:15 am »
I'm sorry. I can't make it to you by then. ;_;
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2546 on: November 18, 2010, 10:55:38 am »
@Auricle: Sorry, I have class from noon until 3 :< and I have a black wig so I can go as Harry
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2547 on: November 18, 2010, 02:42:49 pm »
@Hashi: (in case I forget to say this before I leave to get J.Lo) I have my black cape, and there's your sweatervest which is Slytherclaw colors right? You can wear the cape if I can wear the sweatervest. : D I have a girly black sweater I can wear over it, which I feel still works for Draco. XD Or I'll just wear my slytherin shirt and you could wear a red and/or yellow shirt and we'll just be scarf buddies. Though if you don't want the fail cape, I'm totally gonna wear it. Just fyi. OH HEY YOU COULD ALSO WEAR MY LEATHER JACKET IF YOU WANT. Not that Harry is nearly badass enough to wear a leather jacket, but he THINKS he is so it works. XDD

We are gonna look so fail next to your full-on Hogwarts uniform, Jaqua. OBVIOUSLY GINNY IS LESS FULL OF DERP AND FAIL THAN HARRY AND DRACO ARE.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2548 on: November 18, 2010, 04:08:24 pm »
YOU CAN JUSTIFY IT WITH THE FACT THAT, IN THE SEVENTH BOOK, DRACO ISN'T IN SCHOOL BECAUSE HE'S AT HOME COWERING IN FEAR AND HARRY'S OUT CAMPING/INFILTRATING GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. AND GINNY'S CHILLIN' AT HOGWARTS, GIVING THE CARROWS TROUBLE, BROIN' IT UP WITH NEVILLE. SO REALLY IT'S ALMOST IN CHARACTER.
... Also I do feel that as a character she's generally got slightly less derp going on than Draco or Harry at any given time.

Okay Hashi I'll probably come over at eight then. AND WE CAN FIND YOU SOMETHING AWESOME TO WEAR. And it'll be rad.

@SK: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY NOW YOU'LL KNOW WHO WE ARE :'DDD DO YOU LOVE IT?~

Okay so in AC2 I said that there was only one character who was kind of useless though she was still awesome, and it was Ezio's younger sister Claudia because she was kind of a spoiled little brat, but in a very endearing way. And then in this game she's running a brothel because Ezio needed someone to use the courtesans to gain information and the last proprietor was killed, so at one point Ezio's just completed a mission that involved the courtesans and he does something else before returning the brothel, and when he gets there there are two courtesans crying outside. He's like "WHAT HAPPENED" and they're like "THE GUARDS, THEY FOLLOWED US BACK" and Ezio's like "NOOOOOOOO" because his mother and sister (AKA the only members of his family he has left) are inside so he charges in only to find Claudia standing there, holding a knife, with four dead guards at her feet. And she's just like "oh hey bro how's it going"
So basically now every single character in this game is legitimately awesome.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2549 on: November 18, 2010, 04:52:30 pm »
HEY JAQUA. even though its raining cats and dogs ouside, wanna hit up pioneer square with me? I NEED TO GO SHOPPING.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!