Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387200 times)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2050 on: October 22, 2010, 09:59:42 pm »
@yagi- 8D least the new title is original. >3>

Are you implying the that old one wasn't? 8|

jk congrats XD

@Felix: We really couldn't think of anything cuz you're just too mysterious to put a name to. D: We decided that you are a shadow. That is your superpower. SO WHATEVER NAME YOU THINK FITS, YOU CAN HAVE.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2051 on: October 22, 2010, 10:07:18 pm »
@Naru: Aww no D:  I totally want the mini cupcake. But mostly not going sucks 'cause then I can't see you guys~ ;_; And congratulations on getting a job! > w < Where are you gonna be working?

@Yagi: You're right, Felix is really mysterious~ I guess that's just how Challenge Mode works. ' 3 '
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2052 on: October 22, 2010, 10:39:49 pm »
Auricle: ;n;! I was so excited to see you too. Now Vietnam and I are going to be the only Hetalia cosplayers. Wah wah...
but yes, when we meet you'll have to tell me <3

Naru: THAT'S GREAT! CONGRATS! ;D

Also, our store was having a sale on some really cute cupcake necklaces and I was going to stop by tomorrow and get a few to pass out to you two. :[
But then again, as cheap as they are I'm broke XD;; it's the thought that counts, right?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 10:44:37 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2053 on: October 22, 2010, 11:35:32 pm »
.....on DeviantArt? where on DA did I use Duskglass? D:
I AM SO CONFUSED.
(it's my username on Pchat and my email, but I'm sure I've never used it anywhere else!)

...most of my screennames are after my characters because I'm too uncreative to think of anything else. 8|;;;
I advise you against it because it confuses me. (one time someone on DA addressed me Phantom... I was confused.)
(and incidentally, I have a character named Shadow, too)

if I'm mysterious shouldn't I just not have a name at all? NAMELESSNESS IS VERY MYSTERIOUS!
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2054 on: October 23, 2010, 12:40:49 am »
@Auricle- It's okay, we'll bring you snack's later.

@Sandro- 8D We're bringin you a cupcake, WATCH OUT~ >:D

@Yagi- I was being sarcastic, XD I like the Potato Smashers more, but do what you do.

@Felix- O-O Felix= name.
Whaaa?
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2055 on: October 23, 2010, 12:51:34 am »
Naru: B'awww! Thank you! You're too sweet ;n; Now I feel I should get you something x.x
On another day when we meet up I shall make you something! I make pretty good creme brulee if that strikes your fancy~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2056 on: October 23, 2010, 01:11:18 am »
Naru: this superhero-name thingy they've got going.

Edit: WHAAAAT I GOT TOP OF THE PAGE AGAIN?? D8 D8 D8
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 01:12:15 am by Felix »
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #2057 on: October 23, 2010, 04:50:21 am »
... whoa I finally got around to catching up on this thread *3* SUP DUDES, I'M UP WAY TOO LATE, I HATE MIDTERMS

I know if I don't answer the question about my Zuko contacts now, I'll totally forget forever, so! Yeah. The gold contacts were DollyEye Brown, which I got from http://www.thedollyeye.com/! I know there were a few other cosplay contact sites that sold them, and cheaper than that, but that one had the fastest shipping, and it was like two weeks before the con, haha. They're a really awesome yellow that doesn't look neon (and it's definitely less brown than the pictures on that site). They show up really well, too, and I have SUPER DARK BROWN EYES. The contacts are basically opaque so I don't think it matters what color your eyes are. But I can put one in and do a side-by-side comparison with one freaky yellow eye and one normal eye if you want :P

Anyway I'd definitely recommend those if you're looking for good-quality but inexpensive mary sue golden sparklevampire eyes.
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2058 on: October 23, 2010, 02:25:03 pm »
Hi Emilee! Did you like all that nonsense? XD
I'm sorry you've got midterms bull. YOU CAN DO IT. WRITE THEM PAPERS.

I've got Connie glasses~ and I took the lenses out, 'cause they were making my eyes look tiny and beady and weird. XD
This is my preliminary version of the Connie face. Notice I'm grimacing to the left, where my fang will ideally be visible in the future.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 02:26:42 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2059 on: October 23, 2010, 07:02:58 pm »
I got me some blood bags!

The crappy webcam picspam train ain't stopping. Get on or get run over!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2060 on: October 23, 2010, 07:41:11 pm »
Why are you so adorable? Even in crappy webcam pics. XD And yay minor progress stuff~

I got like a pint or some-odd amount of fake blood that I'm gonna splash all over the front yard walkway. : D I don't think it's tasty like yours probably is~
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2061 on: October 23, 2010, 08:06:11 pm »
pfff I dunno. Do you like how my hair is a mess all the time now? XD

I haven't opened mine, so I dunno how it tastes. I don't really wanna drink cherry-flavored corn syrup.
I wanna see your family's awesome Halloween setup. Is it similar to how it was last year?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2062 on: October 23, 2010, 08:13:26 pm »
XD Sshh, your hair is super cute. Much better than when I just let mine go anyways. ' w ';

The decorations are pretty much exactly the same (graveyard with family plot, hanging spider, creepy fence sections), except I need to put up the archway, purple lights, and cobwebs. Additions for this year are a crime scene (chalk, blood, etc.) out front and a hanging dungeon wall poster thing for the porch. : D I'm gonna have to finish putting everything up tomorrow. Even though I really wanted to do Hetalia Day stuff. ' 3 ' Ah well.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2063 on: October 23, 2010, 08:25:07 pm »
I think it's cute in the same way befuddled is cute.

Take pictures? : DD
Sister and I wanted Halloween lights, but they didn't have any cool or cute ones, so we're going without. : (
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2064 on: October 23, 2010, 08:29:38 pm »
Once I get it all put up I'll take some pictures. Speaking of which, some guy from The Argus (Hillsboro's local newspaper) came by to get some pictures of our decorates. They weren't finished so he got some in-progress pictures. I feel sort of lame for decorating late this year. ' w ';

Good lights that don't cost a limb or two are hard to come by. You could carve some pumpkins and then put tealights in them~ : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2065 on: October 23, 2010, 09:47:11 pm »
I want pictures too~! Cuz I won't be able to see your fabulous decorations this year. D: And Hashi hasn't seen them at all, and won't be able to see them next year either because she leaves for Denmark before Halloween. >.< This year's Ycon is scheduled at the worst time possible for just about everything. D|
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2066 on: October 24, 2010, 12:01:21 am »
OKAY SO YAGI AND I HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING
And we've decided that we're gonna scrap Dragon Knights and Invader Zim for Kcon and instead do fem!Ace and Smoker, because fem!Ace and Smoker is going to be so much fun it's worth getting rid of Dragon Knights for. We're getting rid of Zim because trying to make us not hate those costumes while also fixing them really fast has never worked, so we'll be taking our time with those and wearing them whenever we actually like them again.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2067 on: October 24, 2010, 12:34:05 am »
Malaria: Awesome~ those glasses are lovely <3
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2068 on: October 24, 2010, 10:08:05 am »
@Felix- I SEE!

@Emilee- I KNOW! DEAR GOD! I HAVE A WHOLE NEWS SCRIPT TO WRITE IN A DAY! lkghlkdfhs

@Valeria- WHEN!? WHEN DID YOU GET SO AMAZING?! 8D hahaha 8D When I see your face I don't know whether to laugh or find you really cute. XD

@Sandro- WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY MANG!? D: WE WERE DOWN TOWN AND EVERYTHING!
>3< I wanted to see mah bro yo.
o3o Maybe Next time people should have phone numbers so we actually meet. XD

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2069 on: October 24, 2010, 10:31:48 am »
@Naru: I mentioned it to you on facebook T3T the group was so hard to find since they didn't stay in the area they were supposed to stay at until one. It was by sheer luck that we found them. I knoooow I should give you my phone number (though I never have my phone on >.>) so next time I can tell you where I am :'[
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2070 on: October 24, 2010, 07:09:24 pm »
HO WAIT ANOTHER NAME

I think that Felix could just be Felix continuously of she wanted to, because Felix is a cool name and that's the species of human we've chalked her up to being. Felix is a Felix, and can probably stay that way and be on topic unless she comes up with some amazing name I would never think of.
Something with Crypto- or Enigma in the title could fit. Cryptonamer. Or, no matter how unoriginal it may be, The Enigma! 8D

I also think you should know that Alfred is probably my favorite character of all time from a superhero series, so being labeled thus fills me with mirth. lDDD

@Those of you who are going to Akicon: I'm reeeeally looking forward to seeing you guys. X3

edit: ALSO SPEAKING OF YOU, FELIX, I can't pick between being Teeko or Astrid. D8 I mean, if I did Astrid, I would be warm but then you, me and Jaqua would form a glaring triangle. We would all dislike each other. XD I think I want to be Teeko, so then at least one duo can think fondly of each other. Her outfit isn't very complicated, and it doesn't require yards and yards of fabric like my Euphemia cosplay will, either. What do you think, guys?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 07:17:33 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2071 on: October 24, 2010, 08:15:15 pm »
Naru: I'm not sure any of that was amazing, but okay. XD You're pretty much reacting how I want, so yay!

Kero: uwaaah I wanna come see you tooooo
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2072 on: October 24, 2010, 08:21:24 pm »
BE ASTRID.
DO IT.
I CAN DRAW ON YOUR EYE MARKINGS. 8DDDD
MAGICAL EYE CORRECTION. IF ONLY IT EXISTED IN REAL LIFE...!
(jaqua won't have treelady at Sak anyway... and maybe not next kumo. I have to find time to make it.) (not to mention I have no idea how I'm going to... I need skills!) (and I am determined to do it well since we will probably be the first Chirault group EVER and I have to do this right or not at all.)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2073 on: October 24, 2010, 09:20:23 pm »
@Kero: Well, originally we were just gonna keep the names Felix, Goatchild, and Auricle, but then we decided that wasn't awesome enough. HOW ABOUT WE JUST CALL FELIX CRYPTONIGMA? 8DDD

I am so glad you approve of your name. I think it was Valeria that thought it up. It's just so fitting!

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AT AKICON TOO OMG~! I also just realized that I plan to be Rendezvous Sokka for part of Aki, so I can properly thank you for giving me the beautiful rose~! <33
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2074 on: October 24, 2010, 10:03:54 pm »
@yagi- :D I NEVER GOT TO SEE YOU AS RENDEZVOUS SOKKA!
:3 Take some humorous pictures pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2075 on: October 24, 2010, 10:05:05 pm »
GUUUUUUUYS
MAOH UPDATEEEEEED
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2076 on: October 24, 2010, 10:19:45 pm »
MAAAOOOHH
MAAOOOHHHHHHH
I THINK YOU ARE THE NEW STARFIGHTER IN THAT WE WILL ALL COLLECTIVE CHECK FOR UPDATES ALL THE TIME ALWAYS. EXCEPT I HOPE YOU UPDATE MORE OFTEN THAN STARFIGHTER DOES.
MAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2077 on: October 24, 2010, 10:23:05 pm »
I think we should do this. It's a good plan.
At least with Starfighter I never check 'cause Hamlet always puts up a thing on devArt when she submits.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2078 on: October 24, 2010, 10:38:00 pm »
I AM EXCITED FOR THIS SLEEPOVER.

ARE YOU??
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2079 on: October 24, 2010, 10:51:21 pm »
Cryptonigma works!
I DO NOT HAVE A CHARACTER NAMED CRYPTONIGMA THUS IT IS ACCEPTABLE.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2080 on: October 25, 2010, 01:36:54 pm »
QUESTION.

Are you AKiCon goers doing Nabari or not? And if you are, when? (I don't mind either way.)
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay is a ramblebasket. (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2081 on: October 25, 2010, 01:38:37 pm »
We are now officially changing our group name from "The Potato Smashers" to "The C-List Superdudes". Just, you know, fyi. No, seriously.

Our new titles are as follows:

Hashi - Question-Mark Kid aka "Marky"
Yagi - The Glourious Basterd
Valeria - The Malicious Mosquito
Jaqua - The Heart-Attacker
Auricle - Succulent
Felix - CRYPTONIGMA (lawl)
Rekka - Sir Prize (cuz... you have so many costumes... so it's always a surprise what you'll wear... and... yeah. ._.)

And special mention to the head of our fanclub(/the Alfred to our Batman family??):
Kero - The Accommodator (something so pleasant never sounded so threatening O.o )

All names are still up for discussion if you have a suggestion, and individual super powers still need to be discussed.
That is all.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I RAFF I RUSE
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2082 on: October 25, 2010, 01:40:16 pm »
Also, I can't keep up with this thread

*sulk* >_>
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2083 on: October 25, 2010, 01:51:55 pm »
@SK: Sorry, we kept changing our minds back and forth, so I didn't wanna tell you one way or the other earlier and then have us change our minds again. XD But no, we aren't doing Nabari. Don't have time to finish Raikou. : ( So it's just Avatar, and some random casual German bros or Spain/S.Italy or some other ridiculousness, we have no idea yet. :B

Also, THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS TO KEEP UP WITH. WE JUST CAN'T HELP OURSELVES. @~@ I hope you like your superdude name though. XD It was hard to think of one name for you, cuz you do so many things! We couldn't think of any one name to describe you!

@Felix: I AM GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR NAME. IT IS A PRETTY FANTASTIC NAME. Maybe you SHOULD have a character named Cryptonigma, since it's just that cool. 8DD Except not. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2084 on: October 25, 2010, 02:07:02 pm »
@SK: Sorry, we kept changing our minds back and forth, so I didn't wanna tell you one way or the other earlier and then have us change our minds again. XD But no, we aren't doing Nabari. Don't have time to finish Raikou. : ( So it's just Avatar, and some random casual German bros or Spain/S.Italy or some other ridiculousness, we have no idea yet. :B

Also, THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS TO KEEP UP WITH. WE JUST CAN'T HELP OURSELVES. @~@ I hope you like your superdude name though. XD It was hard to think of one name for you, cuz you do so many things! We couldn't think of any one name to describe you!

Okay-dokay. I'm wearing Death the Kid (from Soul Eater) on Saturday and Hazama (from Blazblue) on Sunday. Maybe you'll spot me?

AHAHAHAH I like the name. It cracks me up. It makes me think of: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/When-You're-Evil-lyrics-Voltaire/83CF445D6824A9F748256DAA0026537D

"When the Devil is too busy
And Death's a bit too much
They call on me by name you see,
For my special touch.
To the Gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune
To the Ladies I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Any way it's all the same~"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 02:08:21 pm by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2085 on: October 25, 2010, 02:49:45 pm »
We shall keep an eye out for you! : D

....yeah, that's totally where I got it from. I am not original AT ALL. Ever. >> BUT IT TOTALLY FITS SO WHATEVER.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2086 on: October 25, 2010, 03:22:07 pm »
MORE VOLTAIRE IS MORE BETTER.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2087 on: October 25, 2010, 03:36:50 pm »
Actual cosplay business! (or, a trip further into my inferiority complexes with I will now be projecting)

First fem!Worth sighted:
http://toetalgirfanatik.deviantart.com/art/Can-I-help-you-183907775?q=&qo=
http://toetalgirfanatik.deviantart.com/art/precon-183907891?q=&qo=

JAQUA I KNOW YOU'LL BE BETTER THAN THIS. BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU. BUT STILL GODDAMNIT WHY ARE OTHER PEOPLE GENDERBENDING THIS. IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS ONE PIECE WHERE GENDERBENDING IS LIKE A CANON ACTIVITY.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2088 on: October 25, 2010, 08:30:25 pm »
I have a new face-making goal:
http://hanna.aftertorque.com/?p=781
Last panel.

Spammin' up my own thread yeeeeah
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2089 on: October 25, 2010, 08:32:45 pm »
8D you have that right, btw, VALERIA! YOU CAN SO DO THAT! I KNOW YOU CAN!
JUST SIT IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND TRY TO MAKE THAT FACE EVERY 5 MINUTES! >:D YOU WILL GET BETTER!

*is doing that with ever zuko expression I can find ever.*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 08:33:09 pm by Naruchan »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2090 on: October 25, 2010, 08:39:32 pm »
It shouldn't be too hard. I've got something near it already.
I'm such a lamer, I practice expressions while I'm walking around. >> Sometimes I get some funny looks.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2091 on: October 25, 2010, 08:41:44 pm »
8D least you don't just do them to do them. XD
*like I do.*

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2092 on: October 25, 2010, 08:44:26 pm »
@Malaria: The eyebrow at least is similar to your Dib face, SO YOU GOT PART OF IT DOWN ALREADY. 8D
I've been making Veser faces in the mirror lately. I'm not sure how successful I'm being, but it's entertaining at least? Until I find new grotesque faces I can make and then I just go UUUGGGHH for a few minutes.

Jaqua is going to be SUCH a better fem!Worth. I would say I don't want genderbent hinabn to be popular, BUT THAT'S A LIE. I WANT FEM!CONWORTH LIKE BURNING. So people should stop cosplaying it and start writing/drawing it. >8| Cuz you two are going to be the bestest most adorable fem!ConWorth EVER so no one else should even bother cosplaying it. <33~

@Jaqua: You should totally learn how to make this face. http://hanna.aftertorque.com/?p=241 Best Worth face ever. XDD
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 09:02:27 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2093 on: October 25, 2010, 09:39:47 pm »
I f**king love Voltaire. The end.

Malaria: I know you can do it! Believe in the me that believes in you!

Thank god my character just smiles. For the most part...

But I have a "friend" that takes every character and never knows what facial expression to do so just hulk faces it. I remember during our K-con skit in 2009 he didn't go over his lines so he just hulk faced it the whole time *headdesk*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 09:41:41 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2094 on: October 25, 2010, 09:50:50 pm »
@sandro- XD This guy! they sound like my best friend! Almost every face I make is an angry face or blank stare or failed attempt to smirk.
8D Nothing ever works ever.

@yagi- DOES THAT FEM!WORTH HAVE A CARDBOARD SAW?! XD
I don't mean to be like wtf, but.... WTF!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2095 on: October 25, 2010, 10:03:53 pm »
@sandro- XD This guy! they sound like my best friend! Almost every face I make is an angry face or blank stare or failed attempt to smirk.
8D Nothing ever works ever.

@yagi- DOES THAT FEM!WORTH HAVE A CARDBOARD SAW?! XD
I don't mean to be like wtf, but.... WTF!
Actually he's a total creep that's rude and tries to lick and touch me. Along with several other women. I don't think you'd be best friends xD;; At least I hope not.

I'm not very versatile with my face either :/
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2096 on: October 25, 2010, 10:08:24 pm »
@Sandro- HAHA! Then never mind. 8D now I just wanna punch them in the neck.
Anyways, it should be a goal of all of ours, to Get awesome faces, DOWN! >3<

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2097 on: October 25, 2010, 10:15:18 pm »
@Sandro- HAHA! Then never mind. 8D now I just wanna punch them in the neck.
Anyways, it should be a goal of all of ours, to Get awesome faces, DOWN! >3<
Please do. He comes with us to every con and I just want to suffocate him with a smelly sock.
Yes! We should take pictures of awesome faces (though mine always turn into creeper faces.)
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2098 on: October 25, 2010, 10:18:59 pm »
8D I THINK I FOUND SOME THING WE COULD DO WHEN WE HANG ON HALLOWEEN SANDRO!
>:D I'LL BRING MY CAMERA!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2099 on: October 25, 2010, 10:31:56 pm »
8D I THINK I FOUND SOME THING WE COULD DO WHEN WE HANG ON HALLOWEEN SANDRO!
>:D I'LL BRING MY CAMERA!
I'm excited! Is it a surprise or will you tell me?! 8D
OH! AWESOME FACES?! :DD
Kumoricon 2013: