Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387186 times)

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay is a ramblebasket. (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #1450 on: October 10, 2010, 07:09:47 pm »
Auricle: I was thinking of Armand/Amadeo. What would YOU like to do? :D
I love you for liking it too! T3T!!! It's so hard for me to find people that like it. Even in my Literature of the Vampire class I'm having a hard time finding people :'[

Malaria: Huuuuurrrrmm...I think I MIGHT like the top one a wee bit more >.>;. That's a toughie...
Awesome about the shirt! :D

Whooo I've been pretty productive today. Finished my homework AND memorized two renaissance dances! I'm such a dork X'D
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1451 on: October 10, 2010, 07:13:42 pm »
Yeeeah. ._. I think I might try to solve the consistency problem by filling the second one with fake blood, but I dunno if their openings allow things to be poured back in very well.

You're a seriously excellent dork. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1452 on: October 10, 2010, 07:19:40 pm »
@Botticelli: I dunno who I'd like to do. : D Whatever character we need is fine. Though I'm not very tall or manly or stoic or anything. Where do you go to school? I didn't know classes like that were offered anywhere. It sounds really cool~ ' w '

@Malaria: Hrm. I like the packaging of the Hot Topic one, but the color and perceived consistency of the other one. Does the Spirit one have the writing on both sides? ' 3 ' And yay for fitting button-up! You did it~
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1453 on: October 10, 2010, 07:25:22 pm »
I didn't check. D: I'll have to go back sometime before Halloween to find out.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1454 on: October 10, 2010, 07:27:24 pm »
Instead of pouring the blood from one bag to the other, you could take the label off of one and stick it on the other. Or if you have a working printer, you could get some sticker paper and make your own labels. ' 3 '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1455 on: October 10, 2010, 07:27:48 pm »
@Malaria: That wouldn't be a bad idea either.
LOL yeah :'D. I do things like this all the time, and the weirdest things make me excited. Like there was an anime where they sung a Welsh song and I remember flipping out because it's so rare to hear anything in Welsh X'D

@Auricle: Well, I'll be sure to assign you the manliest character possible. XD
Even though he only appeared briefly in one novel, I really want to see a Thorn. I guess the idea of a viking vampire is just amazing to me. ahaha~
I go to school at Portland State and Clackamas Community College. The vampire one is at CCC. But we have to read terrible books. I'm reading one right now that is so terrible I just want to throw it in the garbage, but I have to read it because it's required reading :[
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1456 on: October 10, 2010, 07:29:36 pm »
@malaria- I Think the idea you have with the second with fake blood in it would work wonderfully, I've never actually drank those things, but they are meant to be drank so I would think their is a way to get it back in, you may wanna find a funnel or make one.

@Auricle- 8D I <3 Louis so, I'd be him! XD Theirs so many characters, its hard for me to pic just one for anyone.

@Sandro- 8D FINISHING HOMEWORK! YEAAAAAH!
:) Being a dork is excepted to us all, I mean, really? Saya and I watched Nana on TV today, just so I could point out the horribly funny lesbian hints all over the place. 8D
XD Which dances did you learn?
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1457 on: October 10, 2010, 07:36:05 pm »
@Naru: I knoooow, I'm happy to get it over with ^^
Ahaha, I do stuff like that all the time xDD.
The Saltarello and Nido d'Amore-Canario/Canary :]
I also just put, like, five versions of greensleeves on my ipod ^//^;;
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1458 on: October 10, 2010, 07:43:32 pm »
@Botticelli: If you don't mind me asking, what book are you reading? Even though the reading is terrible, is the class good? And nooo I couldn't do Thorn he's too cool. ' o ' I couldn't pull off something that manly ever. (As a side note, the more I learn about you the more awesome you seem in my mind. ' u ' )

@Naru: So we have Louis, Armand, and Armand? XD We need a Lestat, right? I could cosplay him maybe. I mean, he is sort of whiney and flamboyant and I can do both of those.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1459 on: October 10, 2010, 07:48:47 pm »
@Auricle- THE THOUGHT OF YOU AS LESTAT MAKES ME SMILE!
8D XD Whiney and flamboyant are usually characters I prefer, XD but Louis is kind of mah love, so. XD

@Sandro- Duuuuude... You are INTENSE!XD I still need to finish reading "On Writing Well"
For my college writing class, XD its like a wonderfully written manual and how to write. >3> I wish they made driving manuals on it.
XDDD I would laugh so hard if you ready twilight in that class. I would, but then I would feel bad for laughing at your pain.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1460 on: October 10, 2010, 07:50:20 pm »
@Auricle: "Never Bite a Boy on the First Date" soooo bad! The main character is such a Mary Sue and just annoying. She's a teenage vampire that talks about all these hot guys she meets and it's just...ugh. Have you ever read/heard of the infamous My Immortal Harry Potter fanfiction? The really, REALLY bad one? Well, let's just say I think I know where the author got their inspiration...
Thorn is SO awesome! I loved him. I was sad about what happened to him at the end. Santino totally deserved to die, that guy was a major douche.
(I must say the same about you, though I thought you were pretty darn cool when I first saw you at the Yuri panel, I still regret not saying much to you >.>;)Also, I think you'd be a cute Lestat <3

We also should be getting a Marius as well ;P

@Naru: Well I'll probably forget the dance in a manner of hours XDD. That's how I roll, quick to memorize, quick to forget. ahaha.
WE ARE READING TWILIGHT! KILL ME NOW OH MIGHTY ODIN! DX
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 07:51:52 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1461 on: October 10, 2010, 07:56:25 pm »
@Sandro- THAT SOUNDS AWFUL! ALL OF IT! Ekfhaelsdhjkfalsdfhldhf I WOULD DIE!
Pffft, have you listened to the British guy on youtube read it out loud? Its freaking hilarious, he reads the whole thing monotone, ITS GENIUS! and Britishy.
AGREE'D AURICLE WOULD BE THE CUTEST LESTAT EVA! XD and probably mistaken for france... hurhur.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1462 on: October 10, 2010, 08:02:32 pm »
@Naru: I HATE our book selections...:'[ it's terrible!
Oh yeah I've seen that guy! XD So funny~
Sooo cute. Oh god she would! At least she'd know that she could easily fit it into a Hetalia photoshoot :'D
it would be even more hilarious if she got mistaken for a Hetalia character that doesn't even look a thing like Lestat, "are you Italy?!" XDDD Oh god I'd die
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1463 on: October 10, 2010, 08:07:48 pm »
XDDDDDD
THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY!
I kind of want to put that guys voice saying a funny line as a ring ton on my phone. XD but I'm lazy, so...
8D

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1464 on: October 10, 2010, 08:10:40 pm »
Vaguely related, my Austria get mistaken for a N Italy a couple times during Kcon 09. XD
Now take into account the one time I wore Auricle's N Italy wig and suddenly UP IS DOWN TRUTH IS LIES WE BROKE REALITY.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1465 on: October 10, 2010, 08:14:29 pm »
Oh geez...haha

Yeah this year in my Soviet Russia cosplay I got mistaken for Germany and Prussia. Some people...
but I already mentioned this in the hetalia thread x3

Which reminds me that I'm still SO freakin' happy I have a Queen Elizabeth :'D
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1466 on: October 10, 2010, 08:18:52 pm »
@Botticelli: D: ?!? Why would they do that to you? That sounds terrible, on top of having to read Twilight. I have heard of that fanfiction, but I've never read it, thank goodness. I agree about Santino. Never really liked him. ' 3 ' I dunno if I'd make a cute Lestat so much as a hilariously half out of character Lestat. : D

@Naru: Maybe unless I get really obvious contacts and fangs and do an outfit that France doesn't have any official designs close to?

@Malaria: I'm still not over the surreality of that situation. ' _ '

Guys, little Felix is doing weird things. And whyyy forums stop kicking me to the front page. D:
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1467 on: October 10, 2010, 08:27:13 pm »
Sandro: I forgot to say in the thread that that is so totally bamf. More people should do the historical figures.

Auricle: We still need picture of the mafia crew, so I think the surreal has to happen again.

NO LITTLE FELIX DON'T DIE
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1468 on: October 10, 2010, 08:29:59 pm »
If you do borrow it again, I'm just going to sit back and experience the strange. : D

Little Felix isn't dieing as far as I can tell. You know how it used to be sort of short, round, rosette-looking things? Now it's elongating itself into vine-thingys and it's putting out more tinier vineys. @_@

Guys, check this out. XD http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/history-facebook-updates.jpg
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 08:32:11 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1469 on: October 10, 2010, 08:36:00 pm »
@malaria- Yeah, I was really confused at the Hetalia Dance for a while, it was so... mind blowing.
XDD

@Auricle- 8D Do it! I don't think you could get Mistaken as Lestat, as long as you aren't flirting or pelvic thrusting all over the place. XD which I could see Lestat doing, but He wouldn't, because he's far to Civilized for that.
XD But yeah. >3> I still need to buy my fangs for Ion. Pffft Trinity blood.

@Sandro- ZOMG! 8D Historical cosplays are so neato.
:o I actually found a Czar Nicholas on Coscom. I was Impressed. xD

Edit: JUST FOUND A CHEAP WAY TO AKICON! 8D wanna see us people?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 08:41:10 pm by Naruchan »

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1470 on: October 10, 2010, 08:42:17 pm »
Auricle: Because the professor is a bad person XD;;. I dunno...
I think you'd be awesome as Lestat :3

and oh my god that picture is HILARIOUS. I'm totally sharing that on FB XD

Malaria: I know! I'm surprised that there aren't more Hetalia people walking around with them. I was so happy when my friend told me, I would've hugged her if she were right in front of me when she said it instead of on the internet. She also wants to do some renaissance dances at the con. Oh lawd <3. We're going to be renaissance dorks xP <3

Naru: They are!
Oh really?! That's soooo cool! To be honest there are a lot of historical people I want to do. I wish I had the time and money for them :/ 
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1471 on: October 10, 2010, 08:44:24 pm »
Auricle: It might even be stranger, since I won't be as overtly myself as I was during the Weakest Link.

Little Felix is evolving into... MEDIUM FELIX.

I love Facebook parodies like this. <3

Naru: The dark hides my true identity. -dramatic pose-

Sandro: aldjfsa you guys will be so awesome. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1472 on: October 10, 2010, 08:51:01 pm »
MEDIUM FELIX? ' o ' But we have a laptop named Felix, so I thought that it would be medium Felix or something. XD

Oh, and did I tell you guys? There are little little little Rekkas all over the place. I planted a whole bunch of leaves that fell off and started putting out roots. There's one in the same pot as Little Valeria, Yagi and Hashi, one in little (medium?) Felix, one in little Savannah, and one in little SK, on the other side of little little SK. They're everywhere. : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1473 on: October 10, 2010, 08:56:27 pm »
YAY me and Naru mite be going to Akicon. Should we go?
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1474 on: October 10, 2010, 09:00:28 pm »
Auricle: hrm. The laptop does complicate things. Make it... Medium-Little Felix?

You have a Rekka and an SK?

Saya: If you can afford it. o.o Where would you be staying?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1475 on: October 10, 2010, 09:08:47 pm »
Malaria: A friend is offering us a room for $50 each for the whole weekend. The thing is we now must find a ride up and I don't know any one who is coming up for Portland and has room. We are willing to pay for gas money.
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1476 on: October 10, 2010, 09:09:33 pm »
Malaria: I hope so :x. She wants to try to attend some of the Hetalia events as well. I told her she still has plenty of time to decide on which ones. Though having her at the meeting would be hilarious. Ha.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1477 on: October 10, 2010, 09:13:06 pm »
OH SNAP THREAD EXPLODED AGAIN oh well it's not like I mind

OKAY VALERIA. There are two ways to make nail teeth. The first way is going to make them look better, last longer, feel safer and more secure, but take (a little) longer and cost more. The second one is going to be cheaper and take less time, but it's going to be... Well, the opposite of the other kind, as in more likely to hurt you and less likely to feel as secure. The first one (and the one that I used) involves buying the acrylic nail mix that they use in salons, where you add a certain chemical to a certain powder and mix it all up and then it hardens and VOILA NAILS. Basically you mix some of that up (in SMALL BATCHES since it hardens kinda fast), take a small blob of that, then put it on top of the kind of acrylic nail that you can get where you just glue it on top of your nail and it looks like you've got a manicure. But first you have to cut the plastic nail into a tooth shape. So you put a blob of the acrylic on the tooth-shaped nail, then stick it on the tooth in question and form the acrylic around it. So pretty much, you have a little cast of your tooth in the acrylic. Then let that dry in your mouth so it makes sure to hold the shape, then after a few minutes you can carefully pull it off (it should come off fairly easily, but if not just wiggle it around until it does; just keep your teeth moist before you apply it and it should help). AND YAY YOU'RE DONE. With one tooth. Then just lather, rinse, repeat until you have as many teeth as you want. With this way they stay in your mouth way better since they are actually little molds to the exact shape of your teeth, and since they're gonna be hard when you're done they're not going to warp or change shape or anything. Just use some denture adhesive to make them really stick. Seriously, when I had these in Dracula we could eat, drink, talk, basically do anything in them because they stayed so well. And they actually look fairly real, since they have the same kind of opacity that real teeth do. The second option is really similar, just without the acrylic: cut the plastic nail into the shape of a tooth, then stick it on with some denture adhesive. It's less expensive and it'll take less time and have less chance of oops, but they won't stay as well and they won't feel as sturdy. Plus, if you're doing vampire fangs they're going to have the pointy ends, which will poke you a lot, and if it's a thicker point (from the acrylic backing), then it's going to injure you less than just a thin, poky nail.

THAT WAS MY BRIEF VERSION. IF YOU NEED VISUALS TO HELP YOU I CAN DRAW SOME UP.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1478 on: October 10, 2010, 09:16:16 pm »
@Malaria: No, I just call her by both names, so I switch them around sometimes without realizing. > 3 <
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1479 on: October 10, 2010, 09:18:27 pm »
JAQUA YOU'RE THE BEST
BEST BEST
but uh pictures would be good. Or like these steps listed. You know that I am not so much with the good at thinking visually.

Saya: If you can't get a ride you can take the Amtrak. Not Greyhound. Greyhound is icky.

Sandro: She could condescend to Spain and France the whole time.

Auricle: I see. Yeah, I call her whatever too. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1480 on: October 10, 2010, 09:21:44 pm »
Malaria: Greyhound is very gross but cheaper then amtrak. I hope we can take amtrack. This was all very last min so we need to get money and stuff quick.
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1481 on: October 10, 2010, 09:24:36 pm »
Malaria: Oh god she totally could, we could both take turns ridiculing them. Ha.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1482 on: October 10, 2010, 09:28:35 pm »
For some reason the forum won't let me modify my last post :/

Malaria: btw, I've been meaning to ask you, what exactly do you do in the PJ panel? I've never actually been to it XD
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1483 on: October 10, 2010, 09:42:12 pm »
Saya: It's cheaper, but only by a few dollars. I figure it's worth it for the comparative wonderfulness. And free wifi.

Sandro: Drill into them their inferiority!

We aim for a lot of audience participation, because we originally wanted the PJ Parties to be well-organized hangout type things, but organizational snafus have led them to become more structured over time. So we play games that let a maximum number of people play and act IC, and there's a lot of the PoSms acting as kind of an IC comedy troop. But not in a remotely professional way. Mostly it's making fun of me as Austria, because I'm the character that's easiest to target. And occasionally Hashi, because Hashi's Germany mistakes tend to be a really ridiculous. XD
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:46:30 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1484 on: October 10, 2010, 09:48:12 pm »
Mostly it's making fun of me as Austria, because I'm the character that's easiest to target.

This. Also, you're adorable and kind of terrifying as Austria so it almost just feels necessary.

AND GIMME A SEC AND I'LL HAVE A FEW TERRIBLE ILLUSTRATIONS FOR YOU

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1485 on: October 10, 2010, 09:50:24 pm »
Mostly it's making fun of me as Austria, because I'm the character that's easiest to target.

This. Also, you're adorable and kind of terrifying as Austria so it almost just feels necessary.

AND GIMME A SEC AND I'LL HAVE A FEW TERRIBLE ILLUSTRATIONS FOR YOU
Striking fear into the hearts of the minions is the best hobby. Although it is nice that I have you guys to temper my scary and make the group more approachable as a whole. If it was just me, no one would talk to me ever. XD

YEEEEES YOU ARE STILL THE BEST BEST.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1486 on: October 10, 2010, 09:54:33 pm »
@Sayaru: Definitely use Amtrak. It is 100% worth the extra cost.

@Auricle: ...maybe Medium-Little Felix and the army of tiny Rekkas are planning a vicious coup! D8
Or their awesome is just too much to be contained in their previously tiny/singular forms. C8

@Malaria: I TOTALLY WANT TO JOIN YOU ON THIS FANG-MAKING ADVENTURE even though I know you want the fangs before Halloween. >> MAYBE I'LL JUST HAVE ONE WITH JAQUA. OR WE SHOULD JUST HAVE ANOTHER FANG MAKING PARTY AFTER I MOVE DOWN. I am seriously considering a mouth full of teeth for Zim. OR MAYBE I COULD DO FEM!VESSER INSTEAD OF MAN!TONY OMG
I almost want to do this last PJ party NOT as Austira and Prussia, just cuz too many Prussias everywhere aaaahhhh! @~@ But we can decide that later.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1487 on: October 10, 2010, 10:05:42 pm »
100 pages zomg!

^ Evil happiness.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1488 on: October 10, 2010, 10:06:35 pm »
Malaria: Oh I shall~ *cocky laugh* I need a cat to stroke at a time like this...

Oh, that sounds like fun! It seems like it would be really cool.
I will definitely have to make that one then. Though which cosplay would be better for such an event? hmmm, oh well, still have a lot of time to decide~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1489 on: October 10, 2010, 10:09:55 pm »
Yagi: Yeah, it's looking like my Halloween costume is mostly going to depend on fangs and contacts, so I'm gonna need to make them next weekend, probably.
Well, we've seriously failed to get Felix on the bent train, so we technically have room for a Veser.

I see what you're saying, but I dunno how much I could cow a room as Sealand.

Sandro: Or those orbs of office things? Whatever those are called.

I'd go with whatever one you can act out the best.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1490 on: October 10, 2010, 10:17:51 pm »
100 PAGES YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Valeria/YAGI: OKAY HERE IS YOUR CRAP TUTORIAL. I CAN'T DRAW STRANGE, THREE-DIMENSIONAL OBJECTS VERY WELL. But hey man if Yagi and I got together and made some fangs we could make a GOOD TUTORIAL with PICTURES and it would be AWESOME. 8D

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1491 on: October 10, 2010, 10:20:27 pm »
Malaria: Yesss. I think they just call it the royal orb or the sovereign orb. And a sceptre would be nice. Haha~

Hmm. I think it could go either way. I could do a better viking interpretation (though it would be more of a stereotypical viking interpretation.) I know more about English history and can easily pull something out for that as England (though speaking in an elizabethan manner might be a little hard, I could do it with practice though.) I would feel pretty comfortable with both. I guess I'll just ponder on it more, unless there's one that you would rather me have for the panel. Like I said, still loads of time~ ;]
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1492 on: October 10, 2010, 10:20:36 pm »
Whoooooooa, that really is a crap tutorial jaqua... I MAY USE IT ASWELL! 8DDD

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1493 on: October 10, 2010, 10:35:36 pm »
WHY ARE MY POSTS ALWAYS AT THE TOP OF NEW PAGES AARRRRGGHHH IT'S REALLY STARTING TO CREEP ME OUT.

@Jaqua/Malaira: THAT IS A FANTASTIC TUTORIAL JAQUA AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN BY ALL OF IT! 8DD I also don't think we'll be able to get together before Malaria makes her fangs, especially not since Halloween is Ycon. BUT MAYBE WHENEVER WE DO GET TOGETHER WE SHOULD JUST MAKE A PHOTO TUTORIAL ANYWAY. OR A VIDEO. OR BOTH. 8DD
I would feel bad doing Veser when Felix really wanted to, but I guess if I could still do fem!Ves and she could still do normal Ves. ACTUALLY I THINK TWO VESERS IS A FANTASTIC IDEA.

HEY FELIX WANNA BE VESER FOR KCON SO WE CAN BE AWESOME TOGETHER? 8D

Also if we didn't do Austria and Prussia, Jaqua couldn't be our gorgeous Hungary. D: Ugh. Whatever. We will work this out later, or I'll just get over myself.
CURSE MY POSSESSIVE COSPLAY TENDENCIES. I WANT TO BE THE ONLY PRUSSIA ALLOWED TO HECKLE YOU. >_<
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1494 on: October 10, 2010, 10:43:25 pm »
Jaqua: wow this is pretty crappy but still helpful. XD
D'you know where I could get the two-part chemical and the denture glue?

Sandro: I think you could get away with not speaking perfect Elizabethan English. XD But knowing history really helps the funny. Then you can yell accusatory things about this-or-that war or this-or-that treaty.

Yagi: I think if you made the fem!Ves design different enough it'd work out. But then your excuse to make doggy noises all day goes away. : (

You are the only Prussia allowed to heckle me. You've seen the looks I level at overly rambunctious Prussias.
although that one Seven Years War Prussia was pretty cool. >>
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1495 on: October 10, 2010, 10:55:18 pm »
Malaria: Ahaha, no kidding. Just watch, there's that ONE person in the room "Uh, your portrayal of Elizabethan speech is horribly inaccurate." XD. I know more than the average person I would say, so I wouldn't be too bad <3. It does, because honestly, what does a viking have to talk about, pillage and rape? Oh joy, let's take a stroll down offensive and vulgar city! XDD.  I know a lot about Norse mythology, but still, if I brought that up more than half of the room might not know what the heck I'm talking about. Ok, I will stick with Tudor!England for that one, I would be able to make more well rounded jokes that way~

I'm just going to say this outright, there are a lot of annoying Prussia cosplayers in the world. I mean, Prussia can be obnoxious, but he's a certain type of obnoxious that some people have a hard time executing with their cosplay and it just turns out...unbareable :'D at least in my opinion...
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1496 on: October 10, 2010, 11:02:14 pm »
@Sandro: The accent is definitely optional. In my opinion, it's better to go for talking clearly to get your awesome history jokes across better, than having an awesome accent but losing the awesome history jokes in said accent. BUT IF YOU CAN MANAGE TO PULL OFF BOTH, THEN YOU ARE JUST BEYOND THE AWESOME METER. WHICH YOU KIND OF ALREADY ARE JUST IN GENERAL. 8D

@Malaria: I know you can get the two-part chemical almost any place they sell fake nails. They for sure they have them at Sally's, and sometimes a certain grocery stores. I can ask my dad where the cheapest stuff is. He uses nail stuff to strengthen his finger nails for playing guitar cuz he's a BAMF like that. :B

I would gladly give up doggy noises in exchange for being a shark with awesome bitey fun times! >8DD

I know I'm the only Prussia allowed to heckle you. The problem is that they don't know. D< Though a few of the other Prussias certainly are pretty cool.
You know, if we could turn this silly possessiveness of mine into something funny for the panel, it would totally be worth it for the lulz. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1497 on: October 10, 2010, 11:04:54 pm »
@Yagi: I'M GLAD YOU UNDERSTAND THE TUTORIAL xDD YOU CAN HELP VALERIA WITH ANY PARTS SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. AND YES WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO MAKE MY TUT BETTER AND MORE DECIPHERABLE AND IT WILL BE AWESOME!(?) Also you would be SOOO CUUUTE as fem!Ves (you'll be cute as anything though) AND YOU'RE RIGHT, TWO VESERS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN ONE. But you would still also be the cutest Toni/Tony.

@Valeria: I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE YOU GET IT MOSTLY? I WOULD HAVE HAD A PICTURE OF MY ACTUAL FANGS SO YOU COULD REFERENCE BETTER BUT I KIND OF... LOST THEM. OOPS
I think you can get acrylic stuff at a place like Sally's Beauty Supply DAMMIT YAGI YOU BEAT ME TO IT, and then denture adhesive pretty much anywhere, like Walgreen's, RiteAid... Anywhere that sells stuff like toothpaste.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1498 on: October 10, 2010, 11:18:03 pm »
I ACTUALLY KIND OF REALLY WANT TO BE FEM!VESER NOW AAAHHHHH.
....OIHJODFJOJG I COULD BE BOTH!!! CUZ I CAN BE TONI AT SAK CUZ NO ONE EVER DOES TONI, EVEN IF I'LL BE MAN!TONI, AND THEN I COULD DO VESER AT KCON WHEN YOU JOIN AS AS WORTH AND AAAAAHHHHHHHH I THINK THIS JUST MIGHT HAPPEN
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1499 on: October 10, 2010, 11:18:59 pm »
goatchild: Oh yes definitely. My English accent in general is fairly light anyway. I will for sure try to do both, I'll just tone down the terminology a wee bit. Though that doesn't mean that I won't throw in an Elizabethan insult every once in a while, because those are a bucket of fun ;P D'aww you are too kind. Danke! <3
Kumoricon 2013: