Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387128 times)

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
I figured out how to fix it finally. : D

Here's the fixed version with all 25 expressions. Also, the box size for these is 106x112. I could make the box size 125x125 if you want me to. ' w ' Yeeees we need more awesome football icons in here.

The heat is killing me too, Felix. AC is my friend. the little Potato Smashers and little Felix really like the sun though.
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I still kinda think bigger is better. If the pictures are too small, you kind of lose the expression.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Doing this a second time was much easier. Here's a blank version with just text and a version with placeholders and a little bit of color. ' w '

Hey everyone, we should get together for the World Cup final! Who's up for something like that? = D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:27:31 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
D'aww, it looks like someone beat us to making this. For art, but easily adapted to cosplay. http://napalmnacey.deviantart.com/art/25-Essential-Expressions-55523083
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Durrr I should have searched for something like that first. XD We should just use that then.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
@Valeria: Definitely. We can have our Hanna icons back after the Cup is over and Spain wins. Except I'll probably be keeping mine for a while because I just love this sport/Fernando/David. So.

@Auricle: ffffffffft I love that icon <33~ plus it's FERNANDOOOOOO and my god that man is GORGEOUS. Here is proof.

Seriously whenever he's on screen I just watch him constantly. He's very distracting.

@Felix: UM SO YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US. HOW WAS ITALY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Also since I still have photobucket up I'll share my favorite things about football:

LOVE AND PARTIAL NUDITY YAYYYYYY~~~ okay i'll stop spamming the super gorgeous men now; yes i do have a world cup folder on my computer

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Jaqua, your posts just made my day. I'm glad we have you to supply us with gorgeous pictures of partially nude men. <3

I'm just wondering one thing. How can you tell who it is if he's faceplanted? ='D I want that skill.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
This cosplay group thread is so cosplay-groupy. XD
I say that because I need a way to introduce my extreme irritation at having patterned Toph's tabard wrong, and now I have to do all sorts of wonky shoot-from-the-hip things to make it look correct. WOOARGH. It's a good thing there's still time left. ><

This is like the Europe-est World Cup ever. GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeees Felix tell us about Italy. Or make an LJ post.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 02:43:19 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I forgot to mention I'm in Eugene till Tuesday and rrrrgh I destroyed my feet so bad
it huuuurts
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Aaaw, what did you do to yourself? -Magic healing waves-
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
At first I thought it said BRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNN!!! because the first letters had already scrolled away.

IT WAS AWESOME. I love Europe. C8 argh I live on the wrong continent... I'll post pictures after I get my film developed.

At least you're ahead of me because I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED PATTERNING IT YET.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
BRAAAAAIIIIIINNNNSSSS!!! Is this better? ='D

Aaw yeah~ I did way more hollering because of television than I'm accustomed to. <3

I eagerly await your tales from overseas! > w <
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this basically sums up how I feel today. YESSSSSSSSSSS SPAIN OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Here are some highlights of the game for those who missed it! Wait, what's that you say? You love my images that I include with my posts? They help better illustrate my points? I agree! Let me spam you with them!

So the game starts and stuff happens and YELLOW CARDS EVERYWHERE (seriously this ref handed out like fifteen, literally, and the previous record for yellow cards handed out in one game-- wait for it-- was a grand total of... seven). Then like 20 minutes in or whatever DE JONG THAT DUTCHMAN, HE KICKS MY BELOVED XABI ALONSO IN THE CHEST.

THAT DICK! And here's a gif.

And since he looks kind of silly in that here's a picture where he's his usually manly, sexy self.

OH WAIT I MEANT

Kay. So then more stuff happened and then it was halftime! Then the game started again after I contemplated running a lap around Kells to work off my nervous energy but ended up not actually doing since I didn't want to miss a second of the game. More yellow cards, more yellow cards, no one scoring. Then it was at the 90-minute mark so they went into first extra time which was fifteen minutes. Then no one scored still. Then FINALLY IN THE SECOND EXTRA TIME, AT THE 120th MINUTE, INIESTA SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORED

AND OMG IT WAS AMAZING I WAS SCREAMING AND THE SPANIARDS AT THE TABLE NEXT TO US WERE LIKE JUMPING ON THE TABLE AND THEIR CHAIRS AND THE DUTCH WERE UNHAPPY AND IT WAS GREAT.

And then it ended and the Spanish were awarded their cup and looked FANTASTIC during and Iker Casillas was crying and I was crying and it was so great.

SO NOW LET'S LOOK BACK AT SOME OF THE BEST MOMENTS IN THE CUP.

We've got Greene missing the ball and letting USA tie it up against England:

Messi (of Brazil) getting red carded for this ridiculous bit of... well:

The Budweiser MAN OF THE MATCH ads:

Awkward stretching:

The what-am-I-seeing moments:

Landon Donovan mad stylin' on everyone:

The Spanish team being adorable:

Dad/son (also Coach/player) hug after Bradley the younger scored an awesome goal:

The Spanish team realizing Donovan was MAD STYLIN' and then pulling out some MAD STYLIN' MOVES of their own:

The German team being their strange mix of odd and disgustingly cute:

Three little Germans bickering like old women before a free kick (or two Germans with one awkwardly in the middle):

This... strange gif, which seems almost too gratuitous to be real (hhhnnnnnngggg Lukas Podolski in his tighty whities):

More gratuitous nudity:

(Spain's DAT ASS! it's REAL)

And, of course, THE RAD BROMANCE

And finally, to wrap up this clusterfuck of images, a really awesome picture that is not actually from the Cup but is still applicable and provides good closing.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:19:08 pm by jaqua »

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Pfffff. I lol'd.

My favorite part of your picspam has got to be the German team+Nutella pictures.

And hoshi- they ARE mad stylin'! Also that is some amazing bromance you've got there. XD
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
I KNOW RIGHT?!?! Germans, Nutella... Two of my favorite things in ONE THING AT THE SAME TIME.

Also, slowly fixing my coding fail/double pics, etc. I can into pic spam

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
I <3 your epic picspams. But now I really want some Nutella on toast. ; w ;
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Oh and, PAUL THE OCTOPUS?! PAUL THE OCTOPUS IS A WIZARD. He guessed every game he predicted (and since he's a German octopus he predicted all the Germany games, and then the cup as well) with 100% ACCURACY. I am not even kidding. That's fourteen games he correctly guessed. The octopus is MAGIC.

Also, a few things I forgot, including-- HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN-- the GLORIOUS VUVUZELA. This was the first world cup that featured vuvuzelas since apparently they're a South African thing. So, naturally, the rest of the world made lots of fun of them.

And other just funny things. Like Beckham's reaction to Greene missing the goal! And England's new crest in celebration!

And then this Ghanaian who was just kind of terrifying...

More bromance:

And okay NOW I'm done. Also, I'm glad you enjoy my picspams. xDD

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
And I want nutella now too... I think I'll go get a spoonful. Since the Germans endorse it and all. YOU KNOW THEY MAKE GOOD STUFF IN GERMANY.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Also, icon change in celebration :'D

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Jaqua you are so prodigious. That is enough picspam right there to last me till the next world cup.

re: my feet. I have bug bites all over my feet somehow (DDDDD< ) and my sandals rub right where my bug bites are, so I took them off 'cause I was like NO MORE ITCHES PLZ but then the ground around the Uofo tore up my feet really badly.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Germany endorses Nutella, it was invented in Italy, and it's headquarters are in Luxembourg~ > w <

Agh, I still need to buy myself a vuvuzela. I'll only use it on annoying people, as suggested by Malaria. = D

Abrupt random topic: Has anyone here played any version of Harvest Moon?
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl

WHAT IS THIS? DOES HE HAVE ELVISH ON HIS ARM? 8D;;

Awkward stretches and wtf-moments are very amusing.

re: feet - it must be because they're too squishy.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:04:41 pm by Felix »
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Oh Valeriaaaa. D: Rub them gently with witch hazel. Or I'll do it for you.

homg I was so happy when Spain wooooonnnn. <333 At first I was just half-and-half, but the De Jong went and judo kicked poor Xavi in the chest. (Seriously, Netherlands, what was that? >8I) I switched to cheering for Spain full-force after that. I understand your yelling-at-the-TV experiences, Britany. So very well. xD;

FFFT-- JAQUA THAT WAS AMAZING PICSPAM. You should post it on Livejournal somewhere. It reminds me of Stick Figure Theatre in terms of flow and entertainment value. 8D Apparently, we all had the same thing going through our heads during the final: 1) Why are the defenses on boths sides so darn good, and 2) what is with all these YELLOW CARDS RAAAH--!
I think I almost died when Spain finally got the goal. There was yelling and jumping up and down, and it wasn't just the Spanish team. xD

And OMIGOD. PAUL THE OCTOPUS. He's totally a wizard. That's the only explanation for his freakishly accurate soccer victor predictions. D8

I bet they could see Amsterdam from space yesterday. So much neon orange. xD Speaking of jerseys, we were right, Britany. Germany was saving their beautiful black jerseys for the final.
Unfortunately, no, I've never played Harvest Moon. But I have watched a friend run around in fields and play a boss level on her Nintendo. Does that count for anything?

OHOHOHO, WHAT IS THIS I SEE? International relations at its most delicious~
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:28:36 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
So this is Hashi posting under Yagi's account because she is rinsing her bleached head. I am awaiting my turn.

YAY FOR CELEBRATORY SPAINISH HAIR DYING WOOHOOOOOOO.

Jaqua that was a fantastic,fantabulous and awesome picspam. But I think like everyone, this just makes me want nutella.

So for the Netherlands, They looked like escaped convicts and they played like them too. Kung Fu Kick to the chest as the one commentator said. The word for the game though has got to be "AIM. AIM AIIIIMMMM" So many chances. So many missed because of aiming. The defense was good, but come on, a lot of that was just "oops, two feet the wrong way..."

And the only goal seemed accidental. I love it.

But seriously, Yagi and I were shouting SO LOUDLY. At least I was, I couldn't hear her if she was.

We have floor themes in our dorms, and ours is "Favorite World Cup Team" and so we had Spain written and throughout the game, ans especially after they won I went to town decorating that thing. I also met our floors RA whilst doing so, he had been watching the game too. Anyways. Yes. Hair Dying. I said halfway through "If Spain wins, I will dye my hair" and while they would have won even if it was just based on penalties, the victory is SO MUCH SWEETER WITH THAT GOAL.

I only feel slightly, not really bad because my favourite teacher, was/is from Amsterdam and came into class 5 years ago with an Orange Crush jersey. Oops. Sorry Saskia.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
HASHI YOU CHECKED THE FORUMS
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.

Savannah: I'll check out that witch hazel business.

Felix: HOT, GRAVELLY CEMENT OF EVIL 3<

Because it can't be said enough: SPAAAAAAAAIIINNNNNNNNN
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
She did check the forums, yes, but she only posted cuz I was rinsing my hair and just handed her the computer with this page already up. XD BUT THAT'S OKAY CUZ WE STILL LOVE HASHI. Tomorrow we dye her hair celebratory Spain colors, W00T~!

Jaqua, your posts make my day. If I had the time, I would go back and read all of your posts since we left for Japan, but I sadly won't have that time thanks to summer classes. :(((

SO WHO'S READY COSTUME CRUNCH TIME?? WE HAVE LESS THAN TWO MONTHS. FUN. 8DDDDD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Jezebel brings us more Spanish love picspam: http://jezebel.com/5584899/world-cup-thighlights-pure-spanish-man+love/gallery/?skyline=true&s=i

Well. At least I don't have classes. I can focus. In theory.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Uhhh yes. I need someone to motivate me.

...I'll go do my patterning now. /fail

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Valeria~ I just plugged in my phone after it being dead for a week so I got your text message from saturday. Sorry for not responding. ' w ';
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
It's fine. I got updates from the other people stuck at orientation with me.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
It's good to have such a network of people in the know. XD

On a side note: I finally got around to watching Durarara. I'm only five episodes in, and I'm not quite sure what's going on but that's okay. It's interesting in a nonsensical sort of way. ='D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
GUYS GUYS. THIS PICTURE. IT PERFECTLY DEPICTS EXACTLY HOW I FELT WHEN SPAIN WON.

IKER WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE. BETTER QUESTION, WHY DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, AND WHY IS IT NOT ME.

In other news I LOVED that batch of Spain images. Holy crap. And of course I lost it at the title (world cup thighlights omg) and the #shamelessobjectivism tag. I love the internet sometimes. This is one of those times.

@Auricle: pfffff I feel like I should have remembered the Italians made Nutella and the rest of the world is just crazy for it. MY BAD GUYS. But oh man. Germans/Nutella is basically Germany/Italy so it's all the same anyway RIGHT?(?!?!)

@Valeria: I too am bugbitten D: and sunburned on top of that so for a few days all the clothing I could wear was my bathing suit... since it was conveniently in my non-burned spots. AND THEN I GOT BUGBITES. Only like six admittedly but STILL. Although I got mine by renting waverunners and spending an afternoon on the Columbia so I guess it was worth it. Which is the only way I can tolerate it. But are you feeling better yetttttttt?

@Felix: I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU ACTUALLY!!!!!! IS THAT ELVISH?! HOLD ON LET ME GET YOU A BETTER PICTURE.

I MAY HAVE ACTUALLY POSTED THIS BEFORE BUT I DON'T REMEMBER SO OH WELL. Oh man if Fernando Torres has Elvish tattooed on his arm I may pee my pants with nerdy delight. COULD HE GET ANY MORE AWESOME. No he could not. Unless he suddenly became single and moved to Portland and gave me private Spanish lessons/"Spanish lessons"

@Savannah: I was like 60-40 in loyalty (with Spain being the 60) right up until the match began. And then it began. And I saw the Spanish team. And I was like "HAHAHA SORRY DUTCHMAN GO SPAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN YOU BEAUTIFUL TEAM YOU" and then they won and it was better for it. And I'm sad I don't have a picture of Paul LIKE I THOUGHT I DID but oh man oh MAN that OCTOPUS. HE IS MY FAVORITEST INVERTEBRATE THAT EVER, UM, OKAY MAYBE NOT WALKED BUT WHATEVER THE CORRECT VERB IS... THE EARTH. YES. HE IS AWESOME. AND PROBABLY DUMBLEDORE REINCARNATED. WHICH IS WHY HE MADE GERMANY GET THIRD INSTEAD OF WIN. BECAUSE HE STILL LIKED GERMANY, BUT SINCE HE'S ENGLISH AND THEREFORE IS RIVALS WITH GERMANY HE WANTED THEM TO COME JUST SHORT OF TRUE VICTORY. HE'S AMUSINGLY PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE IN HIS REBIRTH. or at least that's my theory
... Also I may actually use my LJ for once and post this to it and it's ALL YOUR FAULT

@Hashi/Yagi: I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR GUYS' HAIR HOLYSHIT. I dyed my hair red today AND PRETENDED IT WAS IN CELEBRATION FOR SPAIN even though in reality it was not that exciting since my hair is always red. I WAS SCREAMING TOO SUPER LOUDLY. I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT SCREAM WHEN YOU'RE WATCHING THE WORLD CUP. I'M SCREAMING IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW WITH ENTHUSIASM FROM JUST REMEMBERING THE MATCH, JUST LOOK AT ALL THESE CAPS.
ALSO DON'T REMIND ME ABOUT COSTUME CRUNCH TIME I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ANYTHING YET FFFFFFFFF

And also here's two three four things I forgot to include in my other two picspams.

Kaka who is adorable:

This guy, who plays for Slovakia (I think) and whose hair is my favorite thing about this image (followed closely by the rest of him):

DIEGO FORLAN WHO WON THE GOLDEN BOOT AND IS A REALLY AWESOME PLAYER OVERALL (AND PLAYS FOR URUGUAY WHO PLACED FOURTH also why are all my pictures of players when they're shirtless):

And finally more vuvuzela humor:

OKAY FINE ONE MORE but this just makes me laugh

That wasn't four more images. I lied. I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 02:04:31 am by jaqua »

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Also, Yagi, had it come to penalty kicks Spain SO would have won because Iker Casillas is the most amazing keeper ever. The end.

oh damn okay i have to post this JUST LOOK HOW ADORABLE AND SWEET HE IS HE HELPS KIDS AND WHATEVER

And funny story, I was talking to my friend Kenji the other day and we were watching my mom's boyfriend playing Splinter Cell: Conviction and I was like "omg Sam (the main character) looks like Carlos Bocanegra, but like in 20 years" and Kenji was like "OH MAN YOU'RE RIGHT. Wait you know who that is?" to which my answer was "Totes man," and he was like "Man that's awesome." And I was like, "Yeah, I'm pretty awesome. Would you believe that before June 11th I didn't know anything about soccer?" And he kinda looks at me funny and says, "You're one of those people who obsess, aren't you?" and I was like "yessssssssss"

This is Carlos Bocanegra by the way. He's American. This was his last World Cup. I has a sad.

i will never stop posting pictures, i hope everyone is okay with this
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 01:38:44 am by jaqua »

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HANDEGG I JUST DIED LAUGHING.

Okay, I looked it up. It is Elvish and it says Fernando. C8 /nerd

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! HE HAS HIS OWN NAME TATTOOED IN ELVISH ON HIS ARM. THAT IS SO... AWESOME. And ridiculously nerdy. If I loved him before I now love him like tenfold. Also I think it's really funny that that's his name since he also has his wife's and daughter's names tattooed on his arms (Olalla and Nora, respectively) so I guess he just likes name tattoos? Or something? EITHER WAY, LOLOLOL

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Valeria, I promise that some day I will actually pick up my phone when you call me. And when I do, the angels shall rejoice and then my phone will probably die of shock.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Sounds about right.
I was just calling to be like SO A LOT OF US ARE DOWNTOWN, COME HANG. But you had family times so it's okay.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
BAHHHH. Man, I def just saw that meetup thread about the thing taking place yesterday. Which I'm assuming is what you were doing. I HAVEN'T GONE TO LIKE A SINGLE MEETUP THIS SUMMER which I guess isn't that weird since I'm kind of picky about meetups but maaaaan one that I might actually be interested in (AKA cool people were there)?! Oh, cruel universe.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Speaking of meetups, are we still planning to go see Avatar as a group? Cuz I've heard it's pretty godawful in terms of show accuracy. Like, as in Sokka is just a male Katara clone and only cracks one joke the entire movie, that kind of godawful. I'm not sure I wanna pay full price to see that, even if it is with all of you awesome people. Who votes for torrenting waiting to rent it so we can watch it all together and comment loudly about how horrible it most likely will be?
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I like this plan. MORE HECKLING, LESS MONEY.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
WE GOT A ZUUUKKKOOOOOOOOO
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I don't want to pay anything at all to see it. I also heard they managed to pronounce half the cast's names wrong. Which is an impossible amount of fail seeing as the original had people saying them regularly.

We should go to Jo-Ann's instead because they're having a huge sale and I might actually be inclined to work on things if I had fabric. (So I still need to pattern everything but I might be more motivated if I knew we were planning to go fabric-shopping on a certain day. I'd also like to go to Scrap first but if not that's cool.) The sale started today and lasts until the 24th.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Ooh. Sale on fabrics?

I still need a couple finishing materials for Toph, so I'd totally go with you.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
It appears to be a sort of general 40%-off sale. Some of the coupons are for specific things, but some of them say 'any regular-priced item'. So yes.

Maybe we could try to do Scrap on Monday and Jo-Ann's on Wednesday? I don't know how quickly stuff sells out during sales.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Joann's doesn't really run out of things.

Hashi and Yagi start class tomorrow and they have class both those days. Free Friday, though.
Take Jaqua to Scrap! She hasn't started any of her stuff yet.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
DON'T REMIND ME THAT I HAVEN'T STARTED ANYTHING YET AAAAAAAAAAAUUGGGGGGHHHH

I do really need to go to JoAnn's. I don't know about Scrap since I've been there so recently but JoAnn's... YES. It is a must. Also Felix I'm going to wrangle your help into making Katara since you probably know from experience my lack of any skill that's related to cosplay-making.

And I already told Hashi this but I'm going to bootleg AtLA so no one has to spend money to be disappointed! Yayyyy!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Yay, we can be disappointed for free! 8D

I knew I'd be helping you with something someday, so why not? Besides, maybe then I might be motivated to work on my own costumes that I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED CAUSE I SUCK. (it's okay jaqua you're not alone in procrastinator fail.)

Speaking of AtLA, we should re-watch the television series. I might need to because I'm not feeling particularly motivated and it's hard when you have so many great ways to waste your time instead of Being Productive. (We may also need to cure movie-induced depression.)

:c
wanna go anyway just to hang out? (maybe wednesday because this is fail planning if it was for tomorrow.)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
YOU GUYS SHOULD START SEWING PLZ.

XD; Then again, I dont have a lot of progress on Jet. Just some armor, hook sword bases, and a blue undershirt..I have all my materials though!

Yagi and I already rewatched all of it, but I would so be up for watching it again. Maybe not all of it, but season 2 and 3 certainly lol

OH RIGHT. WE HAVE A PRIVATE PHOTOSHOOT.
But its at 8:30 am for lighting purposes and general we dont want people in our park-ness.
Bright side, most everyone is staying in our Dorm, so we can all get ready together, and ya'll are welcome to join us.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"