Author Topic: Ok I need some help here.... @_@  (Read 3719 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Ok I need some help here.... @_@
« on: March 08, 2009, 02:51:50 pm »
Alright, for those who talk to me every now and again you may know that I am sharing my table with a good lot of artist.... 7 of us in total. possibley 6 if one goes with another friend instead.

but heres my problem

when I emailed to get the paper work i remebered from pervios year when i attempted to organize a table (things dindt work out that year) that there was an aditional artist form I needed to fill out for the others who were joining me because as far as i knew they got a diffrent color badge to be let into the room early and late to clean up and set up.

and because of the amount of papers i gotta print for those i requested to have it sent to me in a seperate file for easyer printing cause I gotta distribute it to my artist and in some cases e-mail it to them as we dont see eachother on a regular baises.

but I was given a reply back with something along the lines of:

"You only get three artist badges so just try to list your other artist."

i replyed back with the question of asking do the other artist still get a diffrent color badge but got no reply as of yet.

so here are my questions

1. Ive read through most of the contract and I dont see any space as to where I give the registration information of my other artist
2. DO I just have them fill out the "artist space reservation form" piece of the contract?
3. Do they all need to be sent in at once?
4. Registration fee inclueded?
5. Will all of my artist recieve the artist badge so we can all be allowed acess to the room to pack up and set up?
6. Or Should I have them register normaly and then exchange the badge at the con for an artist one?
7. I read somewhere that the other artist get a slightly smaller reg fee, was the email thing about three artist about that? If so I doubt any of us mind paying the current registration fee. >_>

those are all my questions. I really want some answers soon please so I can get everything all squared away >_<
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
Re: Ok I need some help here.... @_@
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:37:11 am »
Chihiro

If you were still confused, please say so. I am more than willing to be clarify further. Firstly, I have to apologize about one thing. The space I was thinking about where you can post names, was for listing names for people under 18. My bad.

Question 1: the artist info form, PAGE 11 you need to give to additional people to fill out.

Question: 2 Yes

Question 3: Yes

Question 4 and 5:You include registration price for each additional artist if have not register yet to be an attendee. When registering through this process, they will receive AA badges that will allow them in the con and the AA.

Question 6: No, they can register though the form, just use the current tier price for registration and add it to the total being submitted.

Question 7: I was given no info about a "special" artist price. Ever additional person in the booth needs to be registered.

I will also email you that separate form for ease. But if you are a little savvy with word, all you need to do when you go to print is to state that you only want to print page 11.

I hoped that helped.  :)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 08:04:54 pm »
Eva to the rescue : D ah thank you that cleared up a lot! ^^

and yes I know but for some reason I expected them to be in adobe reader O_o which I am not good with whatsoever. dont ask me why i thought this but I just did....

under 18? what if all your artist are minors? @_@ the person actualy signing for the table will be my father since if I recall an adult has to actualy make the origional contract.

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 11:48:41 pm »
On the separate artist form I sent you, there is a second spot for a signature, that is where the parent is to sign(listed as sponsor). You are welcome to supply a second sheet with the additional names of the artists who are minors that don't in on the three line provided.  :) If you have any more details like this, let us continue this in a PM or email. I am sure we don't need to bore people with all this detail stuff. ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:49:47 pm by Evaldas »

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 04:38:35 pm »
lol i think i got it all cleared up, i sent you one final e-mail that is (for now at least) my final question : )