Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09  (Read 274972 times)

Offline Kangetsu

• Sailor Scout
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09
« Reply #2050 on: August 15, 2009, 01:08:54 pm »
Amazon seems to be the best place to look, out of the various sites that I've been to. Aside from having flags of different shapes and sizes, they also have telescopic flagpoles, which is nice if you're traveling. Just make sure of the size of them first, they have poles that go from 5' - 6', all the way up to 72'. And granted, while such a prominent pole might make you the envy of all the other nations, it will probably also make you the loneliest, as you'd have to stand outside with it. : P

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2051 on: August 15, 2009, 01:20:38 pm »
I think I went overboard on my flag 10' x 19' Its standard posted at every US Army base
 but of course Alfred isn't a subtle person. . . .^^;
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry
America depends on Jacket

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2052 on: August 15, 2009, 01:23:04 pm »
that is true. LOL

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2053 on: August 15, 2009, 01:26:26 pm »
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2054 on: August 15, 2009, 01:28:32 pm »
thank you but I think I will get a small flag at a shop I know ^^ I want to see your flag though ^^

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2055 on: August 15, 2009, 01:35:24 pm »
thank you but I think I will get a small flag at a shop I know ^^ I want to see your flag though ^^
sweet! just thought I'd try to help and if anyone else is having trouble.
  I also have A United Nations flag I dunno if I'll bring it. . . .I'm working on pins for all the dif flags of the Colonies plus to the present. . .and man are there alot
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2056 on: August 15, 2009, 01:36:28 pm »
I understand I mean japans flag seem easy.

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2057 on: August 15, 2009, 01:40:35 pm »
I understand I mean japans flag seem easy.
tell that to my sister :D white drives her nutz Wearing Kikus white military clothes makes her almost Tide stick Happy. . .The Flag is a plus in her stress, thats why she's going with Yao this round

Alfred's white pants don't help either, Well I'm going to have a photo shoot today if the weather holds
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:54:29 pm by Hige »
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2058 on: August 15, 2009, 02:22:04 pm »
I think I went overboard on my flag 10' x 19' Its standard posted at every US Army base
That's fairly awesome! ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2059 on: August 15, 2009, 02:47:40 pm »
I  see hehe I don't have the jacket yet so I a m going to go as japan in a tank top.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2060 on: August 15, 2009, 05:07:22 pm »
I've seen jackets resembling Japan's in various stores, Jacob.

EDIT: Oh, wait, the one I was looking at is $100. Still, though, it's just a long white coat with a certain type of collar. With the whole military-inspired trend going around, it shouldn't be hard to find something similar that you could modify.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 05:09:30 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2061 on: August 15, 2009, 05:08:57 pm »
really where???

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2062 on: August 15, 2009, 05:11:17 pm »
Edited for clarity. I'll continue looking, though.
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2063 on: August 15, 2009, 05:14:06 pm »
as will i if not I will just go as japan in a tank top when he is on the island

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #2064 on: August 15, 2009, 09:40:26 pm »
SWEET JEEBUS!! THAT'S HUGE!!! My 3x5 is like...almost the size of me! XD How are you gonna fly that thing?? XD

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2065 on: August 15, 2009, 10:46:00 pm »
SWEET JEEBUS!! THAT'S HUGE!!! My 3x5 is like...almost the size of me! XD How are you gonna fly that thing?? XD
It is the same size as you. :D
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2066 on: August 15, 2009, 11:48:39 pm »

Holy...o______________O

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2067 on: August 15, 2009, 11:49:12 pm »
we shall be epic ^^

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2068 on: August 16, 2009, 03:00:27 pm »
On the flag
Holy...o______________O
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
On the Flag note you know I haven't any idea what I'm gonna do with that thing. . . ::) lmao I may half to fly it on Spirit for a while, Helps that Soul Eater takes place in the United States (Thinks about getting Nevada flag)

On the other note I took some pictures of my Cosplay, it wasn't the greatest of days because I didn't get to go to the fort like I wanted to, nor did the weather hold and my hair and makeup guuru got stuck in seattle, so my sister "Yao" took the pictures and she wasn't a cup a tea after having her Wisdom teeth removed she was high on Oxicoden. . .and she really didn't care. . .but alas there not the best but I would like to know what you "The United Nations" think of it
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2069 on: August 16, 2009, 07:00:20 pm »
yay ^^

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2070 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:04 pm »
Awesome!

Nice rifle, by the way! It's very detailed!
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2071 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:30 pm »
yesh ^^

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2072 on: August 16, 2009, 10:20:21 pm »
Oh hi everyone, I feel very un-up-to-date. Hige, that is super awesome! I have a particular fondness for Revolutionary war!America. :3

Since we're discussing flags, I think mine is 3' x 5' as well. I have one that is the same size, but it has sixteen European nation's flags within it. And then there's my white flag, which is much smaller. *pre-emptively surrenders* ='D
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2073 on: August 16, 2009, 10:33:10 pm »
You guys are making me wish I had an HK flag now. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2074 on: August 17, 2009, 09:57:30 am »
I don't have a flap either it's alright ^^

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2075 on: August 17, 2009, 10:28:10 am »
xD Yay, I won't be alone in a sea of flag-toting nations~
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2076 on: August 17, 2009, 10:29:44 am »
yeah I might get one of those tiny flags ^^

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2077 on: August 17, 2009, 11:33:41 am »
Hige: Shiny, shiny firearms. @__@

I don't have a flag, because Austria's is boring without the double-headed eagle. >:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2078 on: August 17, 2009, 11:36:41 am »
dawws *hugs* I lovers you austria.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2079 on: August 17, 2009, 03:18:41 pm »
Jacob: <3 You should express that love by unconditionally letting me have use of your diplomatic and industrial resources.

My wig finally came today, but it's a teeensy bit light so I think I'll sharpie-dying it slightly darker with Goatchild.

If anyone needs wig heads they're selling new ones at Value Village for $4 each.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2080 on: August 17, 2009, 03:22:59 pm »
Awesome!
Nice rifle, by the way! It's very detailed!
Yeah that gun is a exact replica...IT DOES NOT FIRE. . .Well it does do the cool fuse thing when it fires very loud scares the crap out of my sister. The sucker is very heavy same weight as the originals. And the detail is what sold me, Made in Spain, again it's kinda hard explaing that its made so it dosn't fire ::)
of course *Cough* didn't stop my cousin from almost passing out.
Oh hi everyone, I feel very un-up-to-date. Hige, that is super awesome! I have a particular fondness for Revolutionary war!America. :3
I have a fondness of Alfred period <3 <3 <3 I love that man :3  
And I have a love of the American Revolution, and a weakness in my heart for careing about everyone
Ergo I love Japan (Kiku), I love England(Arthur), I love Russia(Ivan)[THough I would like to shank him in his sleep during the middle of the night] "On a bad day" , Canada (Cute little Mattie) [Mattie&Alfred are freaking adorable north america Twins all the way!]
Matties polarbear reminds me of Alfred and Al's Bunny reminds me of Matthew..All the other countries pretty much have my love too <3
Hige: Shiny, shiny firearms. @__@
I don't have a flag, because Austria's is boring without the double-headed eagle. >:
http://www.flags.com/index.php?cPath=8759_210_3695
I kinda want to forget my huge as hell flag and make all the american flags leading up to the present, I also think I'm going to make Badges of the flags from other countries that way they can be hung on a lanyard like govrnment badges LMAO
 yeah and Have each countires stats on the back like Russia ATK  power + 6 ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:32:52 pm by Hige »
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2081 on: August 17, 2009, 04:00:46 pm »
Jacob: <3 You should express that love by unconditionally letting me have use of your diplomatic and industrial resources.

My wig finally came today, but it's a teeensy bit light so I think I'll sharpie-dying it slightly darker with Goatchild.

If anyone needs wig heads they're selling new ones at Value Village for $4 each.

Holy smoke, $4?!?! How's the quality?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2082 on: August 17, 2009, 04:40:51 pm »

Holy smoke, $4?!?! How's the quality?
They're all right. They're the white styrofoam kind, so if you get bored you can color them! : D

Hige: I don't have $60 to spend on a flag. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kangetsu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2083 on: August 17, 2009, 05:10:50 pm »
The 60$ flags are the nylon ones which are meant for outdoor use. It's probably a good deal more substantial than what convention purposes need. The polyester ones are intended for indoors, and you can usually get them for around 10$ or less. Amazon's got one with the crest for 7.11$ (strange price.)

I can't speak for the majority of the group - but I'm going to anyway - and say that no one is going to mind if you don't have a flag. IF! Instead, you had a tiny piano. Think Schroeder, from the Peanuts. That has got Epic!Win written all over it.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2084 on: August 17, 2009, 06:01:49 pm »
Thank you for the tip. <3
Dude. I just found a 3'x5' flag for $7.94 including shipping. It's calling to me.

I dunno if I could find a tiny piano, but I was thinking I'd wander around the Hilton looking for a real one to play Beethoven on. It's a swank hotel, they've gotta have one stashed somewhere.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 06:04:36 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2085 on: August 17, 2009, 10:47:14 pm »
I used to have a tiny piano TT__TT

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2086 on: August 18, 2009, 01:36:28 pm »
The 60$ flags are the nylon ones which are meant for outdoor use. It's probably a good deal more substantial than what convention purposes need. The polyester ones are intended for indoors, and you can usually get them for around 10$ or less. Amazon's got one with the crest for 7.11$ (strange price.)

I can't speak for the majority of the group - but I'm going to anyway - and say that no one is going to mind if you don't have a flag. IF! Instead, you had a tiny piano. Think Schroeder, from the Peanuts. That has got Epic!Win written all over it.
I wouldn't mind if they didn't have a flag. :D Then I could make them part of the emp-- I mean... help them out by sharing my flag with them. 0:]
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2087 on: August 18, 2009, 02:32:31 pm »
Edited By the C.I.A. for saying way to effing*much
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:07:05 pm by Hige »
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2088 on: August 18, 2009, 03:13:12 pm »

I wouldn't mind if they didn't have a flag. :D Then I could make them part of the emp-- I mean... help them out by sharing my flag with them. 0:]
Goatchild agreed that we could have an Austro-Prussian Empire if it came to that, so thhbbpt.

If I do get a flag, we can make a Black Eagle Alliance, or something epic like that. -plots-
We'd probably mock-fence with the poles instead. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2089 on: August 18, 2009, 03:24:04 pm »

Goatchild agreed that we could have an Austro-Prussian Empire if it came to that, so thhbbpt.

If I do get a flag, we can make a Black Eagle Alliance, or something epic like that. -plots-
Darnit! Dx

That'd be funny to watch. xD That reminds me, I need to find a flagpole soonish.
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2090 on: August 18, 2009, 03:59:13 pm »

Darnit! Dx

That'd be funny to watch. xD That reminds me, I need to find a flagpole soonish.
'Sides, I think naval power England might have issues taking over landlocked Austria.

To Bed Bath & Beyond with thee!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2091 on: August 18, 2009, 04:08:19 pm »
. . Totally going to find a flag now. I don't wanna be part of the Austro-Prussian Empire! T_T
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2092 on: August 18, 2009, 04:28:19 pm »
I don't think we're too interested in seizing ports.
Yet.

Although HK is very cute, and you know how Prussia is about cute things~.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2093 on: August 18, 2009, 05:04:14 pm »
may I invade your harbors with Subs?!
  *Automatic Ivan senseing Alram*
 I smell Ice? how bout you?

extreme sadness T-T

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:13:05 pm by Hige »
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2094 on: August 18, 2009, 05:31:33 pm »
Come to England~. I have... store bought cookies... >_>U that I swear I had no hand in making...
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #2095 on: August 18, 2009, 09:27:52 pm »
Hey, i all ready claimed this hong kong as my colony >3 [totally stole hong kong bathrobe for pj!iggy form xD muwhahah.. or kesesesese as a prussian would say friggin love that cd! x3]
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2096 on: August 18, 2009, 09:31:42 pm »
Malaria; BUT PRUSSIA IS JUST AS BAD AS ENGLAND! -sob-

Mewithe; . . What kind of cookies are they? >.>

Kyo; yes, way to steal my bathrobe! D<
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Otakugal

• Oni
« Reply #2097 on: August 19, 2009, 01:56:02 am »
Can I join you? Arthur kirkland or the United kingdom!

When are you guys meeting and where?(104 pgs is a little much to read)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2098 on: August 19, 2009, 01:58:33 am »
yay I think you can

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2099 on: August 19, 2009, 02:02:52 am »
Malaria; BUT PRUSSIA IS JUST AS BAD AS ENGLAND! -sob-

Mewithe; . . What kind of cookies are they? >.>

Kyo; yes, way to steal my bathrobe! D<
Chocolate chip. With extra chocolate chips.
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America