Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09  (Read 276122 times)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09
« Reply #1050 on: April 30, 2009, 12:21:50 pm »
Do you guys ever have class? XD *on a sick day, so thbbbpt*

I'd say Saturday at an earlier time, but not too early. We don't want people skipping the panel to eat dinner. XD So maybe closer to 8-10?

Does PG13 mean we can crack awful sex jokes and cuss? Because I like those.

I can bring Twister, if we wanna do two games at once. Although I think we should start paring down activities to what's easiest to bring/set up/clean up. Capture the flag, chess and karaoke would all be kind of difficult. D: Especially getting anyone to listen to the karaoke.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1051 on: April 30, 2009, 12:26:38 pm »
Twister and apples to apples seem like the easiest to set up and clean up, with the highest hilarity content. : D

My school is online. XD So I don't leave the house very much, or the internet either. 'cept today is shopping day...
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1052 on: April 30, 2009, 01:23:53 pm »
I have an hour long class at 9:00 am, then I don't have class again until 2:00 pm. On long days, I'm out the entire afternoon (2:00-6:30). I have a horrible schedule this quarter. xD!! I can't complain too much, though, because I have no class on Fridays~.

I like sex jokes too~. xD

So do we want to cross off chess, karaoke, and capture the flag? Those would be fun, but also thinking about time constraint... I could see those individually taking up the 2 and a half hours. They'd need a whole new panel or event. xD
And having two Twisters is a good idea. If another person doesn't have Twister, I can get one and that way there'll be two~.

What is Apples to Apples? I've heard of it and people seem to love it, but I've never played it. : D!!
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1053 on: April 30, 2009, 01:45:11 pm »
I'd say no chess or capture the flag, maybe on karaoke. That's one of those things that is either really successful or really depressively awful. It's also kinda an individual thing. I think we're looking more for silly, low-energy group events.

I have Twister somewhere.

Apples to Apples is amazing! There's red cards/apples (nouns) and green cards/apples (adjectives). Everyone has a certain number of nouns at all times and one person draws an adjective. Picking from their cards, everyone (except the person who drew the adjective) chooses a noun that they think fits the adjective best. Or is the funniest. Then the person who drew the adjective chooses the noun they think is the best/funniest. The person who put that noun down gets the card.

So it would look kinda like this:
Player A draws a green. Reads it aloud.
Players B-E put their reds in facedown, so Player A can't tell who put down what.
Player A goes through all the reds and eventually chooses Player D's card.
Player D gets the green card.
Player B draws a green, reads it out loud.

You end up with some really crazy stuff. We were playing once and someone pulled out "Communist" as an adjective. None of us really had any super good Commie cards, so we just threw in random crap. Mine was "Strawberry Shortcake." I said it was red and you share it with everyone, so that makes it commie.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1054 on: April 30, 2009, 01:48:44 pm »
XDDDD SEX JOKES FOR  THE WIN!
ITS ALL I DO ON THE INTERNET!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1055 on: April 30, 2009, 01:56:36 pm »
Right now I'm working full time, no school for me. Today just happens to be my day off. 8DDD;

I think it's best we cross capture the flag, chess and karaoke off the list because of them being the most time consuming to set-up, play and take apart. Although with karaoke, we could have someone who has the characters songs bring their laptop and just have an area where we could sing karaoke minus the equipment...but as I'm typing that, it's beginning to sound pretty lame. Haha...n_n;

May I bring up the option of watching the anime during the panel. I still think that would be fun.
Like we'll have half the time devoted to games (possibly a "war" between two teams, divvying out points to the nation's team that won specific games...I'll explain in detail what I mean if that makes absolutely no sense...) and then the second half could be for watching the anime as the night dwindles down.

Does that sound cool? Yay or nay?  

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1056 on: April 30, 2009, 01:59:16 pm »
I'd say no chess or capture the flag, maybe on karaoke. That's one of those things that is either really successful or really depressively awful. It's also kinda an individual thing. I think we're looking more for silly, low-energy group events.

I have Twister somewhere.

Apples to Apples is amazing! There's red cards/apples (nouns) and green cards/apples (adjectives). Everyone has a certain number of nouns at all times and one person draws an adjective. Picking from their cards, everyone (except the person who drew the adjective) chooses a noun that they think fits the adjective best. Or is the funniest. Then the person who drew the adjective chooses the noun they think is the best/funniest. The person who put that noun down gets the card.

So it would look kinda like this:
Player A draws a green. Reads it aloud.
Players B-E put their reds in facedown, so Player A can't tell who put down what.
Player A goes through all the reds and eventually chooses Player D's card.
Player D gets the green card.
Player B draws a green, reads it out loud.

You end up with some really crazy stuff. We were playing once and someone pulled out "Communist" as an adjective. None of us really had any super good Commie cards, so we just threw in random crap. Mine was "Strawberry Shortcake." I said it was red and you share it with everyone, so that makes it commie.

xDDDD STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE IS COMMUNIST!!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1057 on: April 30, 2009, 02:12:46 pm »
Right now I'm working full time, no school for me. Today just happens to be my day off. 8DDD;

I think it's best we cross capture the flag, chess and karaoke off the list because of them being the most time consuming to set-up, play and take apart. Although with karaoke, we could have someone who has the characters songs bring their laptop and just have an area where we could sing karaoke minus the equipment...but as I'm typing that, it's beginning to sound pretty lame. Haha...n_n;

May I bring up the option of watching the anime during the panel. I still think that would be fun.
Like we'll have half the time devoted to games (possibly a "war" between two teams, divvying out points to the nation's team that won specific games...I'll explain in detail what I mean if that makes absolutely no sense...) and then the second half could be for watching the anime as the night dwindles down.

That sounds very cool, but I also think it'd change the PJ Party into something more active and... not PJ-ey?
Maybe do something like that during the Potluck instead as a get-to-know-you game? We can give the winners White Rabbit candies. : )
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1058 on: April 30, 2009, 02:19:32 pm »

That sounds very cool, but I also think it'd change the PJ Party into something more active and... not PJ-ey?
Maybe do something like that during the Potluck instead as a get-to-know-you game? We can give the winners White Rabbit candies. : )

I dunno about you, but playing Twister in a uniform, platform boots, and a flight jacket is not going to be fun. xDDDDDDD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1059 on: April 30, 2009, 02:56:50 pm »
America sleeps in platform boots? OOOO:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1060 on: April 30, 2009, 03:16:31 pm »
No! xD You were saying we should have the competition or war, whatever, when we have the potluck. THAT'S when I'd be wearing boots. Lol.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1061 on: April 30, 2009, 03:24:41 pm »
How about we play Twister at the PJ party, then?

(You guys are pretty intense at posting while everyone else is at school. xD)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1062 on: April 30, 2009, 03:39:56 pm »
you guy post the most when people are in school or sleeping i give up on being caught up on this topic it take to long
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1063 on: April 30, 2009, 03:57:00 pm »
No! xD You were saying we should have the competition or war, whatever, when we have the potluck. THAT'S when I'd be wearing boots. Lol.
Ooh, you meant turning Twister into the war thing. I misunderstood, sorry.
You could take off your boots? Except then you'd be short.
ilu <3

Miria: That's what I was thinking.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1064 on: April 30, 2009, 04:13:27 pm »
Ooh, you meant turning Twister into the war thing. I misunderstood, sorry.
You could take off your boots? Except then you'd be short.
ilu <3

Miria: That's what I was thinking.
Bah! I am so confused now. I was saying that the war thing should be done at the PJ party because the games would possibly be easier to do in PJs as opposed to uniforms and boots, yeah?

But if you wanna do a war thing at the potluck instead, we can certainly do that. xDDD

And I am not short.-3- I am a whole lot of awesome packed into a smaller package.

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1065 on: April 30, 2009, 04:15:30 pm »
How about we play Twister at the PJ party, then?

(You guys are pretty intense at posting while everyone else is at school. xD)

See it's our intention to plan everything out while you guys are at school. This way we get everything to go our way! 8DDDD Isn't our plan ingenious?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1066 on: April 30, 2009, 05:24:49 pm »
CURSE YOU!

. . It is, though. >.>
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1067 on: April 30, 2009, 05:33:55 pm »
You know I'm joking right? xDD We're only posting while you're at school because it's the only time we're available to post. xDDD

And to address the games to be played at the PJ party, Mewithe and I think that Twister and the boards games could be done there and Improv and Charades could be played at the potluck, because yes.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1068 on: April 30, 2009, 05:34:58 pm »
xD Don't worry, I know. That was a joke, too.

And that works. ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1069 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:42 pm »
So Demy is the form all filled out? If so I would like to put the Name, and the official description into the Planning thread.

Please dont forget to post for roll call in the thread also~ and tell others to do the same!

Another question, since the fun things and ideas seem to be going well, and we do need to focus on more serious details eventually~

Food for the PJ Party? can we even have it at the panel? do we need it? i think the hotel supplies water and glasses but i do think we should find out if we can have drinks and bring snacks to the panel.
If that's a yes, who can possibly bring a bag of chips or a case of water etc etc? of should it be left to the individual?

Also, I think the anime viewing is a good idea, and we can also watch AMVs/MADs as it winds down. i think in most cases the MADS are longer than the actual episodes...

Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1070 on: April 30, 2009, 11:18:39 pm »
Haha, I was asking everyone about certain parts of the form, but since I only got a few people to respond, I'm just going to do it. =o=;;
Speaking of which, got any ideas for a name for the panel, 'cause if you don't, it's going to end up as something complete dorky knowing me. xDDDDDD

And yeah, once we put the the form in, we'll go over more serious details.

I was wondering about food actually. After I said we should bring food, I wasn't sure if we could or not, I wonder if there's anywhere where we could find that information out.

Yes! And MADS, I totally didn't think about that until now. Maybe we should have the panel go till 12:00 then? Neh?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1071 on: May 01, 2009, 03:07:45 pm »
I'm cool with that. ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1072 on: May 01, 2009, 04:19:04 pm »
I know food's all right as long as we can get it cleaned up. If we couldn't have food in panels Pocky Club would be kind of depressing. xP

Demy, what were your questions? ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #1073 on: May 01, 2009, 04:27:50 pm »
Hetalia Pajama Par-tay would be a good anme xD

but omg i'm gone for a day for L and lots of pages went up, xD anything I had missed??
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1074 on: May 02, 2009, 12:12:06 am »
ALRIGHT PEOPLE! I sent off the form! Soooo here's hoping the panel gets accepted! *crosses fingers* The title was as follows:

Axis Powers Hetalia PJ Party of Awesome:
"The Awesome Forces (a historical inaccurate alliance) cordially invite nation-tan, and people alike to a night full of food, games, hijinks and the viewing of the Hetalia anime and MAD videos. Only requirements: come clad in your most presentable, and patriotic PJs, and bring your sense of competition and nation pride!"

I fear I made it sound horrendously tacky, but there you have it. xDDDDD Now, I'ma hit the hay because I am le tired.

...and is it just me, or has it been quiet in here the past day or so? xDDDDD

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #1075 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:46 am »
ALRIGHT PEOPLE! I sent off the form! Soooo here's hoping the panel gets accepted! *crosses fingers* The title was as follows:

"The Awesome Forces (a historical inaccurate alliance) cordially invite nation-tan, and people alike to a night full of food, games, hijinks and the viewing of the Hetalia anime and MAD videos. Only requirements: come clad in your most presentable, and patriotic PJs, and bring your sense of competition and nation pride!"

I fear I made it sound horrendously tacky, but there you have it. xDDDDD Now, I'ma hit the hay because I am le tired.

That totally sounds like something america would put xDD But yea it has, xD.

Okay so we're viewing mads and anime now? *totally missed that page xD* but fun :D~ random commentary for all! Oh and by the way, I'm going to bring my video camera weith me (for personal gain and possible youtube) think I can do that okay? xD
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1076 on: May 02, 2009, 12:33:41 pm »

Whoo! Sounds awesome. <3
What kind of room did you get us? o.o

Kyo: That'll be a very strange video.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1077 on: May 02, 2009, 01:52:39 pm »
That is an epic description.  8)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1078 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:48 pm »
D: YOU GUYS.

This sounds so fun, I'm thinking of switching out costumes, which is something I planned to never do. Curse youuuu >_<

I may do it, I may not, I don't know yet... :<
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1079 on: May 02, 2009, 03:48:19 pm »
D: YOU GUYS.

This sounds so fun, I'm thinking of switching out costumes, which is something I planned to never do. Curse youuuu >_<

I may do it, I may not, I don't know yet... :<
DO IT DO IT
But if you show up as a non-nation, that's okay too. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1080 on: May 02, 2009, 05:25:20 pm »

Whoo! Sounds awesome. <3

AWESOME INDEED! 8DDD
I actually wasn't sure which one to get. I ended up requesting a 'workshop' room because I wasn't sure the others fit our needs, but if you think we should get one of the others, I'm sure I can badger them into changing it for us. xDD

Kyo: Yes! We ARE watching the anime and MADs (totally Hashi's brilliant idea xD).
If you bring you camera that will be one awesome video, and not only because I'm going to be in it. ;D

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #1081 on: May 02, 2009, 10:42:44 pm »
I'm probably bringing my Russia costume. It's easy to pack and I want an excuse to wear my scarf. It's eleven feet long and hand knitted!

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1082 on: May 02, 2009, 10:53:36 pm »
Eleven feet long?! Holy shiznitz! That reminds me of the fourth Doctor. xDD *not-so-closet Doctor Who dork*

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #1083 on: May 02, 2009, 11:05:34 pm »

Whoo! Sounds awesome. <3

AWESOME INDEED! 8DDD
I actually wasn't sure which one to get. I ended up requesting a 'workshop' room because I wasn't sure the others fit our needs, but if you think we should get one of the others, I'm sure I can badger them into changing it for us. xDD

Kyo: Yes! We ARE watching the anime and MADs (totally Hashi's brilliant idea xD).
If you bring you camera that will be one awesome video, and not only because I'm going to be in it. ;D

Hurrah :D I'll make one heck of a video dcoumenting are wonderful time in the hetalia room :D and pah, its gonna be awesome cuz i'm controlling the camera itself >D we're gonna be popular on the tube and its gonna be awesoome
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1084 on: May 02, 2009, 11:06:24 pm »
Looking at this thread makes me want to cosplay Taiwan. >3
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #1085 on: May 02, 2009, 11:09:27 pm »
Looking at this thread makes me want to cosplay Taiwan. >3

go for it >3
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1086 on: May 02, 2009, 11:10:36 pm »
I lack the funds. D:
Right now I'm paying someone to make my other cosplay.
If I have time, I might do it. >3
Cause she's cute and Hetalia rocks.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1087 on: May 03, 2009, 11:59:42 am »
I'm probably bringing my Russia costume. It's easy to pack and I want an excuse to wear my scarf. It's eleven feet long and hand knitted!
Russia and Zechs! -swoon-

Which reminds me... Do we have a France? Because my Austria-as-Habsburg ambitions include getting a Petticoat League to beat Prussia with.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #1088 on: May 03, 2009, 11:50:23 pm »
Russia and Zechs! -swoon-

*blush*Uh, thanks... ^_^; I'm hoping my Lithuania can make it!

Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #1089 on: May 04, 2009, 01:29:29 am »
I JUST got caught up on this crazy board. Geez you guys.

the_wind_the_sea (I know you as Michi~), are you wearing Russia to the PJ party? Because if so, then I'll wear Germany for variety, since it seems like no one else is cosplaying him yet...otherwise I don't know which one I'll be wearing for that.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:35:05 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #1090 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:53 pm »
I JUST got caught up on this crazy board. Geez you guys.

the_wind_the_sea (I know you as Michi~), are you wearing Russia to the PJ party? Because if so, then I'll wear Germany for variety, since it seems like no one else is cosplaying him yet...otherwise I don't know which one I'll be wearing for that.

NOT A CLUE!

Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1091 on: May 04, 2009, 09:01:39 pm »
I need everyone's help. Which nation should I be?  :D

I don't want to have to spend more money... But ah well. ;-;

(LOTS OF) Photo references~
I have that Kyouya wig, and the other short wig is brown (that long strand of hair was my hair falling out from underneath). If I could use those  it'd be cool, but I don't want to have to alter them, lol. But you can see what I look like with them on. Plus two nice headshots, and a couple full body.
8D I just like posting my pictures everywhere... It's not very safe, is it? XD

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1092 on: May 04, 2009, 09:25:36 pm »
o do we have a Iceland yet cues i mite have one for photo shoot and panel and potluck and she is Icelandic
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1093 on: May 04, 2009, 11:53:08 pm »
with your normal hair you could Maybe be hungry? oh with your brown wig you could maybe be one of the Italy's or maybe mess it up and be austria? XD you could be China or hongkong or Japan wig your Kyouya wig Cassi
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1094 on: May 05, 2009, 04:04:33 pm »
It's too short to be China, but any of the rest work.

Saya, we don't have an Iceland yet. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1095 on: May 05, 2009, 04:13:34 pm »
You could do Spain if you messed with the brown wig a bit. Like Naru said, you could do Hong Kong or Japan with the black wig, though maybe Japan would be better. If you straightened your hair, you could do Taiwan.
Homg! With your hair, you could do Mama Greece!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1096 on: May 05, 2009, 10:05:49 pm »
Ok so this is totally unrelated to what...everyone is talking about right now, but I have to post this while I still remember.
For Sakuracon a bunch of my friends wanted to go up and sing Marukaite Chikyuu on open mic for karaoke...but we never got to do it...for certain reasons...(getting Piroshky at Pike Place Market in cosplay was FAR more important xDDD)

SO since I've had the song stuck in my head for unknown reasons today, I thought, "HAY! We should get the Hetalia group at K-con together and sing it there! WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!"

...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!??!?! YES/YES?!?! 8DDD

...and on a side note, I kinda wanna wait till we are FOR SURE an official panel before we start planning anything more for the PJ party, but would anyone be willing to donate their laptop for the sake of watching Hetalia at the panel? They'd need to have all the episodes downloaded on it as well. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT...as mine...has been acting effin' wonky lately, and I'd rather not risk something happening to it. THANKS!

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1097 on: May 05, 2009, 10:09:07 pm »
The second yes! :D
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1098 on: May 05, 2009, 10:45:36 pm »
My laptop is nonexsistant, though I would love to sing Marukaite Chikyuu! ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1099 on: May 05, 2009, 11:14:36 pm »
You could do Spain if you messed with the brown wig a bit. Like Naru said, you could do Hong Kong or Japan with the black wig, though maybe Japan would be better. If you straightened your hair, you could do Taiwan.
Homg! With your hair, you could do Mama Greece!
with your normal hair you could Maybe be hungry? oh with your brown wig you could maybe be one of the Italy's or maybe mess it up and be austria? XD you could be China or hongkong or Japan wig your Kyouya wig Cassi

-ponders-
I kind of want to do Austria, but... The jacket, and the wig... djsakllda
I hadn't thought of Japan. I'm not sure I could really pull it off, but maybes.
LOL @ Mama Greece. That's actually a possibility, as I have this toga-like thing already, though it could use some fixing up if I am to actually wear it to the con. 8D
Thank you for the suggestions :D

I would love to be a part of the karaoke, but I'm gonna be busy at the con, so I dunno if I could fit it in.

>.< I'm focusing too much on con stuff that I vowed I would put off until after the AP tests! wah!