Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 214694 times)

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
i not spending any money so i can save up for con i think i going to just eat poky raman and other stuff thowe con to live off so i dont spend to much money on food
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
lol same, yay for messenger bags with pocky and ramune in em :D

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
i going to have 3 water bottle on me at all time and poky just in cases i need some i fill like im going Anorexis
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Thank god for water fountains where you can refill water bottles! Yay and Huzzah for water!
Secrety secrets!

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
im buying the 35 water bottle thing at safe way when i get to con
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
lol!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Now that is preparation!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Oh has anyone had the energy drink Mana Energy Potion?
Secrety secrets!

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
They make those??? :O

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
I am drinking one right now! H ere is the website... It makes me feel super geeky... XD http://www.manapotions.com/
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
My joy is lessend due to comedic death... :'(

must drink mana potion to curb the weepies...
Secrety secrets!

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
omg! lmao, those are the coolest looking energy drinks ever! :O

Offline Bob

• Chibi
the glomp circle last year that was accidentally shaped like a heart is probably my favorite con moment. I wonder if were gonna have one this year.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
omg! lmao, those are the coolest looking energy drinks ever! :O
I know!!! The have the power of two redbulls! I am bringing a few bottles to Kumo! ;D I will be so hyped up!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Bob

• Chibi
the Yojimbo should stock up on them, there so overworked
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
That would be awesome!!! Although the website says not to drink more than one every 24 hours...
Secrety secrets!

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
the glomp circle last year that was accidentally shaped like a heart is probably my favorite con moment. I wonder if were gonna have one this year.

was it rlly heart shaped?? I didnt notice ^^ I was being attacked with glomps, omg my mom called me right when the bottle landed on my i was all "mom, mom ,mom! I know! I know! I havta go im sorry but im about to get juum--*click goes phone as I get tackled to the ground* lol

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Very cool! I actually was a couple floors up and I saw that! XD I wasn't actually a participant in the glomp circles last year... Perhaps I shall change that this year.
Secrety secrets!

Offline Bob

• Chibi
yeah up I'll post a link of the picture

Offline Bob

• Chibi
better yet

im on the bottom right, white hat, black shirt with the big white box on the back
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:02:38 pm by Bob »

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
Hahaha, I just made that my desktop background xP
and yes! you should be in the glomp circle! I know im going to spend most of my down time there :D

Offline Bob

• Chibi
it was sooooo fun

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
I shall make it one of the places I hang out at with my Glow stuff! Maybe give out random free glows! Maybe....
Secrety secrets!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Aww! How cute. :3 That photo made my day! Are you having the glomp circle thing in the park this year? I wouldn't think anywhere else would be spaceially(? XD) possible.

My huge 7 pound package came from japan! I'm excited, the clothes are so cute. :]

How many of you are hanging out at the hotel Friday before the con btw?

Offline Bob

• Chibi
I'll be hanging there the friday before

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Me!*raises hand*
Secrety secrets!

Offline Bob

• Chibi
* gives Lin a surprise high-five* sweet see you there too

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Yay!~*jumps happily* Gots me a high five! XD But yeah totally gonna see you all there!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
So exciitteeddd!

what events are you all planning on attending? I want the con schedule out right now haha! I gotta plan ahead like crazy... its a crazy OCD thing i have haha.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Waaaa! Mana Potions!! That is the coolest effing drink ever! It even looks like a potion bottle....ahh, I must have those! I'm going to Hot Topic before con and buying many of those for the FF Photo Shoot. It's done. There's no ifs about it, I'm bringing those drinks! lol

So exciitteeddd!

what events are you all planning on attending? I want the con schedule out right now haha! I gotta plan ahead like crazy... its a crazy OCD thing i have haha.

And I don't know about any events really. But I do plan to attend the Final Fantasy Photo Shoot, the General RPG Photo Shoot, the Forum Meet-Up Panel, aaaand.....I don't know anything else yet.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:28:34 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Don't worry I did the same thing the first year I went and had a great time but didn't plan last year... disaster... XP XD I am definitely going to the anime dating game again! It has been my main constant!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Waaaa! Mana Potions!! That is the coolest effing drink ever! It even looks like a potion bottle....ahh, I must have those! I'm going to Hot Topic before con and buying many of those for the FF Photo Shoot. It's done. There's no ifs about it, I'm bringing those drinks! lol

Awesome!!! I have struck again! XD
Secrety secrets!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
I need to resist the siren call of D.Gray-Man... One of my new wigs looks like General Cross' hair, especially with those glasses and that top hat on that wig head...

Two weeks of work time left!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

You have! Thanks for the link though, that really was one of the coolest beverages I've ever seen. I had been planning on making my own potions for years, just trying to find the right bottle. Who'd have thought I'd get beat to it? lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
There is going to be an unofficial dating game im announcing for in the park sometime during the con so keep an eye out for it ;P or ask me when at the con, not sure yet ^^ but im gunna be around so if you see a Kurenai say hello ^^ (and tell me how i know you or I will be all o.o )

I cant wait for the Naruto photoshoot and the pool party :D and the forum meet up aaaaand ice skating! Kyaaaa!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl

You have! Thanks for the link though, that really was one of the coolest beverages I've ever seen. I had been planning on making my own potions for years, just trying to find the right bottle. Who'd have thought I'd get beat to it? lol
Yush~ No prob! I know, but they haven't made the Health Energy Potion!  ;)
Secrety secrets!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
We'd have to find....what color, green?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Depends what game... I keep thinking red... Antidotes are green!~
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
There is going to be an unofficial dating game im announcing for in the park sometime during the con so keep an eye out for it ;P or ask me when at the con, not sure yet ^^ but im gunna be around so if you see a Kurenai say hello ^^ (and tell me how i know you or I will be all o.o )

I cant wait for the Naruto photoshoot and the pool party :D and the forum meet up aaaaand ice skating! Kyaaaa!
Will do! I love messing around at the DGs! XD I will see yah at the photoshoot!
Secrety secrets!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Depends what game... I keep thinking red... Antidotes are green!~

Oh yeah, that's true for some games. I keep thinking FF, but in FF Health is blue and mana/mp is....also blue, lol. So....yeah, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
oh, I was totally thinking diablo with the blue mana red health ^^ hehe old school, i know

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yeah, I know in the world of Fantasy games, FF is still relatively small as far as outreaching goes. WoW, Diablo....those ones are probably more likely to be inspiration for that drink. So, I bet you're right.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Oh the games... the colors... *swoons* They mess with my poor little mind!
Secrety secrets!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
At hot topic I saw a blue mana potion that was an energy drink. I wanted to get it but it was tiny (like 4 oz) and cost $4

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
At hot topic I saw a blue mana potion that was an energy drink. I wanted to get it but it was tiny (like 4 oz) and cost $4

That's expensive for a drink, but I'd be buying it essentially for the bottle, which after emptied I would fill with colored liquid and continue to use as a potion, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I wanted to get it for a friend who is in Vegas now and when I called him last he was in his room playing wow.......I responded by saying wow. He love diablo too

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Expensive but the bottles are indeed fun!
Secrety secrets!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I sadly didn't get one......I did get a T-virus antidote from hottopic though ;D

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Up until that drink the closest bottle I had seen to a potion bottle was that nifty little jug they serve you hot water in for your tea at some restaurants (like Shari's). Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I sadly didn't get one......I did get a T-virus antidote from hottopic though ;D

That too is awesome, haha.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!