Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 214678 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yeah, never trust someone who only sells things to insomniacs, it just isn't a good situation, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
sometimes there funny almost as funny as watching manic televangelists
HI I'M BILLY MAZE YOU KNOW THIS MUST BE GOOD! A ladder that can mix drinks!
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
lol, ahh, the wonders.

And neonfox: your signature is awesome. Yay, Sonata Arctica. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Billy started trying to sell a ladder that mixes drinks next...

Ron Popeil! My dad was actually considering dressing up as him for the con. Make a big cardboard sign that says 'Set it and forget it!' on it, green apron with 'Ronco' on it...

Gawd, what were we high on when we thought that up? I think it was fiberglass resin fumes.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
DUDES MEET CLOUD BEAR!! Lol my model for makeing a cloud wig.. I was bored

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
DUDES MEET CLOUD BEAR!! Lol my model for makeing a cloud wig.. I was bored

That's cute! And you just sparked a great idea. You could make cos-bears, teddy bear versions of beloved anime characters, heh. Maybe that's been done before, but if so I've never seen it. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
._. Now I want to make one.

• Bunnygirl
I occasionally dress my bear up like Grimmjow. He's got a little sculpey hollow jaw and everything.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
That would be great a cos-bear. We would have to have a universal bear and then someone can make costumes for them XD. I would so buy one ^_^

Like build a bear only with cosplay!

• Bunnygirl
YES. My gawd, that could make so much money RIGHT THERE.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I SO want in on this!  :D

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
We only have 1 wig head and my twin uses it, so i use my teddy bear for my wig ;D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
We should do it! That would be awesome!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
0.o wow all I though of it as was a wig holder lol ^_^ I'll consider the Idea when I open my cosplay shop. .which I plan to do when I get out of the house ^_^

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Dont freak out on my this time k? lol again I change it before I go to bed...

43 days till Kumoricon

• Bunnygirl
Ten minutes fast. Silly Rose.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
God I can't make a wig to save my life...
I have wig stuff but i have no weft or um mesh?
Whatever....I just know I need wigs....

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I can't imagine trying to make a wig. That is a daunting task, I'm sure. Do you need mesh or something? Maybe it'd be best to try to buy a wig and style it?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I would never try making a wig. It would be too much work and after the amount of times that I messed up it would be much easier to just order one.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Wigs cause enough fear in my heart and soul as they are trying to make one would break me! XD XP
Secrety secrets!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol yeah wigs are tough

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I'd just give the advice to be sure what you are going to do wig-wise ahead of time. Allow yourself enough time for a wig to be ordered and shipped in the off-chance that making a wig doesn't work out for you.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
making a wig would be hellza hard... ordering online works for me... ;D

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Cutting and styling the wigs I have is enough!
Secrety secrets!

• Bunnygirl
I need to order my wigs... And my shoes.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I tried to cut one of my wigs and it doesn't look good, but the good news is that I am not wearing that wig anymore.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I'm just curious if anyone knows of places that deal in....I dunno....plus size wigs? lol Sounds weird, I know, but apparently I have a large head, lol. Unless I am measuring it wrong (and I am going to a wig shop next week with Kahlan to get our heads professionally measured and sized), it seems like I have a few inches above reason and thus would possibly need a larger wig for my costume. I'm just curious if large wigs exist or if I am just the new elephant man? lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I'm sure there are wigs for people with bigger heads but I have no idea where they are. I would say that the best place to look would be online. When you get your head measuered I would ask for some places where they might have them. Maybe they'll know

• Bunnygirl
I have no idea. I've never tried to get a wig on my little brother, and he's got a huge head. I've got a pretty big head too, AND I put about two and a half feet of thick hair under a wig, and the dang things stay. I think you'll be fine... Maybe.

IN OTHER NEWS: I'm pre-registered!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
YAY FOR PRE REG!.................NOOOOOOO TRYING TO WATCH AVATAR AND STERO SUCKS AND KEEPS SHORTING OUT >_<

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I have no idea. I've never tried to get a wig on my little brother, and he's got a huge head. I've got a pretty big head too, AND I put about two and a half feet of thick hair under a wig, and the dang things stay. I think you'll be fine... Maybe.

IN OTHER NEWS: I'm pre-registered!

Okay, good to know. I can only assume I am exaggerating the situation; I have a lot of hair to fit under the wig too, but it will be cornrowed, so that will help for keeping things compact.

And yay for being registered and not having to pay at the door. *thumbs up*

I'm sure there are wigs for people with bigger heads but I have no idea where they are. I would say that the best place to look would be online. When you get your head measuered I would ask for some places where they might have them. Maybe they'll know

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely check into all that I can when I get my head measured.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

42 days till Kumoricon

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
>_< yay!!
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Sooo close!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I know!! I need to lose like.. 15 pounds by then!! GRRR I Feel fat! TT_TT

• Bunnygirl
42, the answer to life, the universe, and... I only have 20 cosplay completion days left. Hocrap. I need to order my wigs and my shoes and all that so I can make the shoe armor and style the wigs and... Nyeeeeeeh T_T

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
42, the answer to life, the universe, and... I only have 20 cosplay completion days left. Hocrap. I need to order my wigs and my shoes and all that so I can make the shoe armor and style the wigs and... Nyeeeeeeh T_T

still easier than trying to lose 15 pounds...TT_TT gaah especialy with an over critical mother, stress eating habitits, and the devil brother who throws tantrums all the time!! He's 13 for heavens sake!! Wich stresses me out cuz I get to listen to the yelling and the throwing things around and wonder what the bang was.. cuz my mother has issues of her own and used to threaten to beat us all the time and has done pretty cruel things in the past... all of that stresses me out as I try to make like a mouse and crawl into a hole. and I eat... I need to stop this habit, and my family does not help much..

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
you need an escape house. i'd other my place but i bet i'm too far away.
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
yeah lol But I'm fine I just have to get out of the house and take a walk.. I live in the country so I can just walk down the inhumanely steep driveway and hang out with the steer. ^_^

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
haha. good conversations eh?
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
suuure lol I talk he moo's and beggs for food, then poops in gratitude lol. and when I sit on the fence he licks my foot with the sandpaper toung ..eeuck Its like a big cat toung

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
suuure lol I talk he moo's and beggs for food, then poops in gratitude lol. and when I sit on the fence he licks my foot with the sandpaper toung ..eeuck Its like a big cat toung

You sound like you and your life would fit perfectly into a Miyazaki film, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

haha In an anime of some sort definately lol, never considered that I would fit into a miazaki film.. How so?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

haha In an anime of some sort definately lol, never considered that I would fit into a miazaki film.. How so?

I meant an anime, films can be anime too. Film just means movie.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl

still easier than trying to lose 15 pounds...TT_TT gaah especialy with an over critical mother, stress eating habitits, and the devil brother who throws tantrums all the time!! He's 13 for heavens sake!! Wich stresses me out cuz I get to listen to the yelling and the throwing things around and wonder what the bang was.. cuz my mother has issues of her own and used to threaten to beat us all the time and has done pretty cruel things in the past... all of that stresses me out as I try to make like a mouse and crawl into a hole. and I eat... I need to stop this habit, and my family does not help much..
Heh same boat except instead of an evil tantrum-throwing 13 year old brother I had a 10 year old half-sister equivalent! I too must loose a bit of weight before con... :P But I love the ramen so it will be difficult...
Secrety secrets!

• Bunnygirl
Eve's right, your life would make a great Miyazaki film Rose!

Okay, wigs are both ordered and the giant throwing star has a new coat of paint. Except to get the paint on there I had to pop off all my grips so I'm trying to figure out what I could put on to make good grips... This could get interesting. Any suggestions? I'm tying a big red strip of cloth on one spoke at some point (incurable Yuffentine shipper), but that'll slide around and I don't wanna end up hurting anything...

It doesn't look like bronze anymore, so I need a new name for my giant star... It used to be Bronze Demon, but now what?

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
What color is it now?
Secrety secrets!

• Bunnygirl
Copper. It looks like it's made of copper pipes and stuff. I'm gonna make a single Materia slot for the center, but I'll have to do that when I have my PS2 and FFVII so I can look at the old cooler-looking Materia slots and not just make one up or something.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Copper. It looks like it's made of copper pipes and stuff. I'm gonna make a single Materia slot for the center, but I'll have to do that when I have my PS2 and FFVII so I can look at the old cooler-looking Materia slots and not just make one up or something.

Do you want some screen shots of anything? No use waiting if I can take photos of what you need now, heh. I've got a PS2 and FFVII. If there's any shots you need, I wouldn't mind taking them.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
That's okay, all my sculpey is at my mom's.

Names, people! I need names!