Author Topic: I make animation! Wanna Help?  (Read 3613 times)

Offline Oniyukai

• Cabbit
I make animation! Wanna Help?
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:07:28 pm »
Hiya... I'm making a cartoon, and I'm looking for some Portland area manga/anime artists to help. I'm looking for some fellow "losers" who can draw, but haven't done much with their lives between the ages of 21-199...sorry kids, I'm looking to redeem the jaded, and I want to have meetings at a bar occasionally.

Is there a talent you have that you think will help? PM me  a link to your online-artwork or reply with a link in this thread.

The goal is to complete a 22-minute animation...that could lead to sequel episodes and perhaps a life in animation instead of depressing cubicle work.
I teach novices animation software for a living, and while one could find it fulfilling...the pay is less than you would think...and the people i teach are morons who waste their lives making crap and making their audiences stupid.

What's in it for you? Experience...A percentage of whatever this thing will make if anything...any characters you contribute will be your intellectual property to market as you please.

You can view the progress of the cartoon at the production blog.

I'll be working on this thing with or without help....but I like things to get done sooner rather than later. Peace.   
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:11:11 pm by Oniyukai »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: I make animation! Wanna Help?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 02:27:01 pm »
Well, I can't draw worth poo, but if you need a voice actor, let me know!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Ferreticus

• Oni
    • Realm of Ferreticus
Re: I make animation! Wanna Help?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 08:23:26 pm »
And I'm not in Portland, but Tacoma.
Come visit me in the Artist Alley (right next to the girls who shout "MATT DAMON" and we'll talk!

By the way, very nice intro animation on the You Toob! May i link you to my You Tube page?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:39:01 pm by Ferreticus »