Author Topic: Lots of manga for sale(Mainly shojo!)  (Read 6054 times)

Offline manekineko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant
Lots of manga for sale(Mainly shojo!)
« on: March 07, 2007, 04:17:23 pm »
So, I need some money (haha, who doesn't) and I have a ton of new only read once Shojo manga and some other non-shojo. Anyways, like I said, it's all new, purchased in the last couple of months and only read once. Here's a list of everything I'm selling:

Doubt by Kaneyoshi Izumi - Volumes 1-6
Crimson Hero by Mitsuba Takanashi - Volumes 1-4
Kare Kano by Masami Tsuda - Volumes 1-3
Absolute Boyfriend by Yuu Watase - Volumes 1-3
Angel Santuary by Kaori Yuki - Volume 1
Kingdom Hearts by Shiro Amano - Volumes 1 and 2
Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori - Volume 1
Bleach by Tite Kubo - Volumes 1, 5, and 7

I'll take $5 a piece because they are brand new but if you want to buy all of one series then we can work something out. I'll be at the March Meeting so if you want I can bring them there.
Thanks!!!

Edit - By the way, I will also do trades. And don't feel bad if you can't buy something. Anything left on the list will be donated to the Kumoricon Manga Library. Yay!
Absolute '07 Cosplay
Rukia School Uniform - Bleach
Android 18 - DBZ
Kairi - KH2
I think, haha...

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 04:38:37 pm »
How much do you think the whole series on Hana Kimi would run me?

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline manekineko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:47:29 pm »
Well, those 12 originally cost about $120, and then I'll do the $5 a piece thing which would be $60. And since you want all 12 I can do it for $50. Does that seem reasonable? I'll also probably buy 13 and 14 by the March meeting so if I get those two and read them then I can do 1-14 for $60. Are you gonna be at the meeting?

OK, to break that down, 1-12 for $50, 1-14 for $60, and if you can't be at the meeting then plus shipping. But if you live around Salem then I could always meet you somewhere instead of having to do shipping. So either way you're saving $70-80.

Ah, I should've bought all mine from other people. I buy about two new ones a day, it gets expensive.
Absolute '07 Cosplay
Android 18 - DBZ
Kairi - KH2
I think, haha...

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 10:47:52 am »
If Kimi doesn't want it I would like to buy Hana Kimi 1-14 and Death Note 1-6. I won't be able to come to the meeting, but I am perfectly willing to pay for the shipping and handling. Just send me a pm when you get it figured out!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 09:05:44 pm »
Quote from: "manekineko"
Well, those 12 originally cost about $120, and then I'll do the $5 a piece thing which would be $60. And since you want all 12 I can do it for $50. Does that seem reasonable? I'll also probably buy 13 and 14 by the March meeting so if I get those two and read them then I can do 1-14 for $60. Are you gonna be at the meeting?

OK, to break that down, 1-12 for $50, 1-14 for $60, and if you can't be at the meeting then plus shipping. But if you live around Salem then I could always meet you somewhere instead of having to do shipping. So either way you're saving $70-80.

Ah, I should've bought all mine from other people. I buy about two new ones a day, it gets expensive.

I wanna do the 1-12 for $50.
But, can I let you know this Saturday for sure. Thats when I know how much money I will be getting paid. Im pretty sure Ill have enough. I wont be at the meeting iteself but I can meet you at the Salem Library that day, since Im also meeting someone else from the meeting there to buy something else and will be downstairs that day. Im meeting them around 3pm I think I said, what time should I meet you?

Offline manekineko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 03:48:42 am »
Alright, I can do the Hana-kimi 1-12 for $50 if you can kimiski. Just let me know on Saturday, and I can hold them after that if you want since you asked first. If you don't still want them then I'll sell them to Lin.

And Lin, I just got Deathnote 7 and 8, so I can do those 8 for $40, and since you'll be paying s&h I'll throw in Hana-kimi 13 and 14 for you.

Okay, does that sound cool everyone? I'm just trying to be fair. Argh... I hate dealing with money.

(Btw, I can meet you anytime on sunday kimi. Since I was told the meetings were pretty casual, I'm sure I can take a step out whenever.
If you need to recognize me here's my blegh myspace . Short hair is most recent. Yay! for bad angle myspace photos, should make it easy to know who I am though.)
Absolute '07 Cosplay
Android 18 - DBZ
Kairi - KH2
I think, haha...

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 10:00:43 am »
Quote from: "manekineko"
Alright, I can do the Hana-kimi 1-12 for $50 if you can kimiski. Just let me know on Saturday, and I can hold them after that if you want since you asked first. If you don't still want them then I'll sell them to Lin.

And Lin, I just got Deathnote 7 and 8, so I can do those 8 for $40, and since you'll be paying s&h I'll throw in Hana-kimi 13 and 14 for you.

Okay, does that sound cool everyone? I'm just trying to be fair. Argh... I hate dealing with money.

(Btw, I can meet you anytime on sunday kimi. Since I was told the meetings were pretty casual, I'm sure I can take a step out whenever.
If you need to recognize me here's my blegh myspace . Short hair is most recent. Yay! for bad angle myspace photos, should make it easy to know who I am though.)

Okay! :D
Ill be down at one of the tables.
For me: Ill be wearing my gold chinese-style shirt and I have shortish hair  thats a faded dyed-red. Ill let you know for sure Saturday.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 10:52:58 pm »
Damn sorry for the late reply. Alot of things happend today.
Yeah I didnt egt my pay today.... -_- So I cant get them.
Go ahead and sell them to Lin.  :D

Offline manekineko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 01:02:14 am »
Okay. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll just have to wait for Lin now.
Absolute '07 Cosplay
Android 18 - DBZ
Kairi - KH2
I think, haha...

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 12:33:15 pm »
I'm here and I just need the overall price including shipping and an address to mail the check to!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 11:33:46 am »
I hope the check has gotten to you alright!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 08:49:35 pm »
Yay got it!~ Gongrats on teh wedding and bebe!
Secrety secrets!

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 07:31:10 am »
So how much would all three Absolute Boyfriends run me?