Author Topic: LANime OCTOBER! ANIME RAVE and Masquerade Ball!  (Read 28623 times)

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
this sounds like so much fun!
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2006, 09:35:37 am »
I am going to Uwajimaya tonight to stock up --- I should bring nacho cheese but I don't have a cockpot. I am in the mood for nachos... mmmm nachos.

Still, I'm sure I'll find plenty of funstuff!

Now... how many cosplay miles can I get out of this chuunin vest?

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
LANime OCTOBER! ANIME RAVE and Masquerade Ball!
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2006, 08:16:18 pm »
awwwwww i went but i didn't see ANY of you there!! of corse i was only there for 2 hours........from 2-4.......cuz my ride's mom wanted to leave.....so i was kidna sad/depressed about that. AND I WAS ONLY ABLE TO TAKE 3 PICTURES!!! ONLY 3!!!!!!!!!!!! ggggrrrr....but i will have them up on photobuket soon and show you all.

and i actually did see 3 people i knew.... the lady in charge of the traditional japaneese clothing thing @ the kumoricon was there, the guy in charge of the christian anime thingie was there, and i actually talked to him. he was pretty cool, showing everyone his amv's lol. yea...... and theres old whats-his-face. i don't know his name and i forgot his screen name on here, but he is on here. some people call him the flirt and he has the picture of the guy from hellsing up because he kinda looks like him, according to him...yea.........

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 08:40:42 pm »
Quote from: "corpsic beauty"
awwwwww i went but i didn't see ANY of you there!! of corse i was only there for 2 hours........from 2-4.......cuz my ride's mom wanted to leave.....so i was kidna sad/depressed about that. AND I WAS ONLY ABLE TO TAKE 3 PICTURES!!! ONLY 3!!!!!!!!!!!! ggggrrrr....but i will have them up on photobuket soon and show you all.

I was there! :P

and i actually did see 3 people i knew.... the lady in charge of the traditional japaneese clothing thing @ the kumoricon was there, the guy in charge of the christian anime thingie was there, and i actually talked to him. he was pretty cool, showing everyone his amv's lol. yea...... and theres old whats-his-face. i don't know his name and i forgot his screen name on here, but he is on here. some people call him the flirt and he has the picture of the guy from hellsing up because he kinda looks like him, according to him...yea.........

That would be kylite!
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 11:41:42 pm »
Wh00t!! LANime... rocked... Really...

If you saw a Young Itachi cosplay (which most confused as Sasuke) that was me ;) Just clinging and stalking people...

I was hanging around a Chii cosplayer and her friend half the time... I was so lost and had no one with me, so I just came up and asked if I could cling around them for a while o3o...
 I'm such an idiot, though. I almost asked a guy that, since he looked so much like a girl XD when I realized he was a he, I backed off all idiotic-like XDXD I must've sounded like asking for a date or something!!

Anyway, I also hung around three (wait... all??) of the Cosplay contest winners; the one who won for her cute cat ears XD and... uhm... that one... .Hack// cosplay... person...

The other people I clung to were the Naruto cosplayers~ (OH THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!) NOTN, Ninja of the Night, you guys rock ^^. I glomped Itachi when I first saw her~ And eventually we had a whole crowd around her, and I finally noticed Naruto, and had people crowd her~ Then I just stalked them for the rest of the time... It was odd going into the snack room with those guys- It was all TRASHED o.o. One of them said something about Kyuubi going rampant in there XD
... Oh, and then Naruto left a chibi drawing on the chalkboard~

eventually they left, because Naruto was gonna change into her Sasuke outfit, but they didn't come back (or maybe they did after I left) and Itachi didn't get her prize from the contest ;3;

--

OH! I also hung around Alucard a bit... I was, like, skipping behind him when we were announcing the DDR tourney. Then when we got back, a ninja flicked my forehead and said I disgraced the ninja name ;3;... But later the ninja ninja'ed a bag of chips and a laptop for us (We freaked at the laptop) so we were all HAPPY~

Oh, and I can't forget the mwing Ken-chan that hung around with the Kawaii cat-eat girl ^^ yup, these were good times~ what sucks is... I forgot my camera ;___; -doom-

(Now, you just read 7 paragraphs of what happened on my side :P I can't believe you just wasted your life on me... YOU MUST LOVE ME!! *glomps*)

(OH OH! And Shikamaru person, I said hi a few times, but didn't really... do... much anything... o.o... sorry!! you seemed kind of busy, so...)

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2006, 12:47:03 pm »
Quote from: "Hazuza"

(OH OH! And Shikamaru person, I said hi a few times, but didn't really... do... much anything... o.o... sorry!! you seemed kind of busy, so...)

No worries!  :wink: -- sorry I was a little distracted! And I probably would have been one of those lame people who mistook you for Sasuke - sorry!  :oops: I had to leave early too, and it sounds like I missed some other of the Naruto cosplays :cry: .

Anyway, I had fun none the less! Happy Halloween everyone!  

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2006, 01:16:27 pm »
uh huh.. it says it right there. " costume Contest.."

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2006, 01:20:08 pm »
Quote from: "Hazuza"

If you saw a Young Itachi cosplay (which most confused as Sasuke) that was me ;) Just clinging and stalking people...

I was hanging around a Chii cosplayer and her friend half the time... I was so lost and had no one with me, so I just came up and asked if I could cling around them for a while o3o...
 I'm such an idiot, though. I almost asked a guy that, since he looked so much like a girl XD when I realized he was a he, I backed off all idiotic-like XDXD I must've sounded like asking for a date or something!!

Anyway, I also hung around three of the Cosplay contest winners; the one who won for her cute cat ears XD and... uhm... that one... .Hack// cosplay... person...

The other people I clung to were the Naruto cosplayers~ (OH THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!) NOTN, you guys rock ^^. I glomped Itachi when I first saw her~ And eventually we had a whole crowd around her, and I finally noticed Naruto, and had people crowd her~ Then I just stalked them for the rest of the time... It was odd going into the snack room with those guys- It was all TRASHED o.o. One of them said something about Kyuubi going rampant in there XD
... Oh, and then Naruto left a chibi drawing on the chalkboard~

eventually they left, because Naruto was gonna change into her Sasuke outfit, but they didn't come back (or maybe they did after I left) and Itachi didn't get her prize ;3;

I was that Naruto haha.. um.. we didnt come back cuz someone told us there was no contest. It was just a " look at me" thing. So we went home and played World of Warcraft instead. @__@ how gay. Im seriously upset now. >:O XD

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2006, 03:35:42 pm »
i was sorry we had to leave so soon but we were gonna go see RA salvatore
he was really nice
happy halloween!!!
 i was there in a white shirt with pigtails and ururu from bleach and my boyfriend had a green and white stripped hat urahara
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2006, 05:33:13 pm »
Quote from: Hazuza

I was hanging around a Chii cosplayer and her friend half the time...
Anyway, I also hung around three of the Cosplay contest winners; the one who won for her cute cat ears XD and... uhm... that one... .Hack// cosplay... person...

quote]

I THINK I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU HANGING AROUND THEM!!! me and my friend walked into the dance dance revolution room and there were 4-5 of you and you had the plushie of the .Hack// person and were teasing him with it, dangling it around and making him chase it. i took a picture but it didn't turn out all that great. but it's the thought that counts, right??

superjaz3p Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he was really nice
happy halloween!!!
i was there in a white shirt with pigtails and ururu from bleach and my boyfriend had a green and white stripped hat urahara

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW i think i saw him because he was sooo stinkin tall and i was jealous of his hat, but i don't think i saw you  :cry:

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2006, 08:06:15 pm »
Yeah... Itachi was first place, and I bet you, Naruto would have been second or third if you were therev ;)... maybe... The other winners were pretty good too ^^

Holy crap, I just noticed I knew all the winners *-*... Or... wait, how many were there again o.o? :shot'd:

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2006, 08:19:25 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"

Does he still say he is tired of writing the phrase "Twirling Scimitars"
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Nutcracker

• Oni
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2006, 02:20:26 pm »
I was the Itachi that won.  =_=  And yeah, like Kayla said, we WERE going to come back but Eric told us that there WAS no cosplay contest so we didn't see a point in coming back in a new costume for no reason.  
Well, I AM glad to know that I won anyway.  Just wish I had known there still was a contest so I could have been there to get a prize.  I hear they were better this time than before.  ¬_¬

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2006, 03:50:29 pm »
Quote from: "Nutcracker"
I was the Itachi that won.  =_=  And yeah, like Kayla said, we WERE going to come back but Eric told us that there WAS no cosplay contest so we didn't see a point in coming back in a new costume for no reason.  

Ok,  just to defend myself.  I did not say there was NO contest.  I said that there was a 'hall cosplay' contest and that people would get prizes for the best costumes.  When you were asking about the 'cosplay contest' I thought you meant 'cosplay contest' in terms of the 'talent show' type contest we have had at past events and I was saying that there wasn't a contest like that, but rather the hall judging.  I apoligize if I didn't make myself clear enough.  

AND since I am such a nice guy I will make sure that you will get a prize at the next event.  Just make sure you remind us and we'll hook you up... :D
The trick is not minding.

Offline Nutcracker

• Oni
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2006, 10:46:09 pm »
[/quote]

Ok,  just to defend myself.  I did not say there was NO contest.  I said that there was a 'hall cosplay' contest and that people would get prizes for the best costumes.  When you were asking about the 'cosplay contest' I thought you meant 'cosplay contest' in terms of the 'talent show' type contest we have had at past events and I was saying that there wasn't a contest like that, but rather the hall judging.  I apoligize if I didn't make myself clear enough.  

AND since I am such a nice guy I will make sure that you will get a prize at the next event.  Just make sure you remind us and we'll hook you up... :D[/quote]

All right well maybe there was some misunderstanding.  And that's awesome of you to let me get a prize for it next time too.  :) I'll mention something about it when the next one comes around.  ^^

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2006, 09:55:48 pm »
ooooookay here is my 3 pictures.....and then some lol

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/corpsicbeauty/

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2006, 02:59:10 am »
:P LOVE those tombstones....

Hey, does anyone else have pictures? I'm sure there were many other people with cameras~

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2006, 09:18:36 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"
Quote from: "superjaz3p"

Does he still say he is tired of writing the phrase "Twirling Scimitars"

he likes to write battle sequences so probably not but he does regret killing chewbaka
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids