Author Topic: World of Warcraft Cosplay?  (Read 2775 times)

Offline YariChuu

• Sailor Scout
World of Warcraft Cosplay?
« on: August 21, 2006, 07:39:03 pm »
I know it's not anime, but hey, neither is Final Fantasy right? (Japanese vrs American I know, but shhh...)

Anyone doing a WoW cosplay for this years KumoriCon? I was first going to do my undead rogue, then my night elf priest, but ran out of time and think I may do the Spirit Healer. Though I'll probably continue to be lazy and just end up being an original design by me of no one in particular ^^;

So...Anyone?
No No Four times no I'm not your daughter!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 08:13:01 pm »
Interesting idea..though I don't play WoW anymore and my two 60's were both female NE's..not a bodytype I could pull off as a male <.<
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Pocket Ninja

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:29:28 am »
my boyfriend had a good idea (we're both night elves) of getting those white contact lenses then inserting a blacklight on the top of a staff or something so  the light from that would pick up in our eyes to achieve full NE glowy eyeness.  Only problem is that we were told that that's really bad for our eyes, and sort of ditched the idea. I could cosplay as a human character though. Yess, I'm quite skilled at dressing up like a human. heh heh heh...
Kumoricon! Wahoo!

(order of cosplay might change)
Saturday- Rikku (FFX)
Sunday- Tifa (FF:AC)
Monday- Mana-sama (maybe)

Offline Kouta

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/yukasumire
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 10:42:52 am »
A human *gasp*
I think it would be fun to dress up as a char from an mmo. I was debating doing kiriana this year for kumoricon, which is based off of my high elf in everquest2. I will probably eventually dress up like my fae for something though :3

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 06:38:11 pm »
ive had the idea to do some stuff form wow before, but i dont know if i would wear it to kumori, im a purest.

i would tkae somethign down to blizzcon but its to freakin expensive.

i entertained the idea of making lady katrana prestor (onyxia).  but i decided agains it.  i think if i ever make a wow costume.  at this point it would be one of the winged gaurds from AQ, you know the buggy chicks with the face veils, they kinfa look like the bug sisters summon from ffx.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)