Author Topic: Otaku Scenes from a Hat  (Read 31992 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2007, 04:47:12 pm »
^ To Keenon's post:

"Wow...all these suction cups....and such force! They could probably suck the chrome off a....wait...What was I thinking using my own strength and hands to clean the shower grout when there are these things around!"

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2007, 04:53:39 pm »
I knew I shouldn't have had the calimari for dinner. I thought it was way too undercooked.

NT: Sgt. Sagura running around a corner, hot on the trail of a terrorist crashes into Winry Rockbell. Both fall flat on their behinds. Edward upon seeing this says/does...?
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TheInsanePuck

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpuckjd
Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2007, 01:28:32 am »
first edward blinks a few times then for no aparent reason yells out.... I AM NOT SHORT!!!
Insert Whitty Comments here...

oh yeah and BOOOSH
Sakuracon Security Coord 7 years running

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2007, 09:18:33 am »
"....HEY! I've been friends with Winry WAAAAY longer than you! If anyone gets the first feel-up, it should be ME!"  :P

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2007, 09:25:20 am »
"Bye bye, Mr. Terrorist man!  Have fun back home in Palestine!"

NT: The Anime Dating Game comes to life.  Competing for Ranma, the contestants are Akane, Shampoo, Ukyo, & Chiyo-Chan.  Ranma asks, "If you could associate yourself with a color, what would it be & why?"
Give each response & who Ranma picks.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2007, 06:55:12 am »
Akane: "I'd be white because it is absolutely perfect, just like me."
Shampoo: "I'd be purple, because it is a mix of two colors that I also associate with, red and blue. Red because I hate that blasted Onna-Ranma, wherever she may be, and blue because I love you and must have youuuuu......"
Ukyo: "I'd be red, for all the wonderful pizzas I used to make you. Remember those?"
Chiyo-chan: "I'd be pink because it is just too cute! OH and, umm....what am I doing here? I'm only 10!"

After an odd pause of silence, Ranma decides: "Well, taking into consideration that most of you gave your identities away (pssh, can't believe you ruined the fun...), I will just have to go with my favorite color...Red! Oh, and pizzas are great too!"

Ranma runs over to meet with suitor number three, Ukyo, only to be clobbered in the head with a giant mallet as soon as he crosses the barricade. "Gah! Wahwahwah!!! What was that?!?"

Then, Akane grins wryly and says: "Oh yeah, I should have said my color was yellow....like the mallet I would smite you with if you didn't choose me." Then everyone just kind of wanders off, leaving Ranma in a crumpled heap. Except Chiyo-chan, she gives him some cake. He likes it very much.

"Man....that was good cake, but I gotta be careful next time...a mallet does not make a good helmet, not at all!"

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Otaku Scenes from a Hat
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2007, 12:47:59 pm »
*BUMP with new topic*

NT: It's election time again, and characters from anime are running for president of the US (or another country, up to you). Who is running, what are their campaigns like, and who wins?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2007, 02:51:50 pm »
Well, I'm glad someone revived this thread.

On one side of the elections is Optimus Prime.  Since everyone in his cabinet are fellow Transformers, they are able to work 24 hours a day without sleep or coffee.  Their commercials have video footage of them blowing up various members of the Deceptacons (spelling?) and they say "Vote for us, so Osama can be next!"

Another candidate is M. Bison.  He uses his drug trafficking as an excuse to smuggle in cheap drugs for the elderly, and hopes that this attempt at being a "peaceful man" will get Chun-Li and Guile off of his butt.

The thrid candidate is Jigglypuff.  Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Psyduck dig up dirt on Optimus Prime having a certain type of "relation" with Carp Capture Sakura, and that M. Bison wears ugly closes, including boots made out of human baby livers.

The night of the elections comes at last.  In a surprise move, Psyduck, Pikachu, and a lot of other pokemon, invade every TV &/or Radio station in the country.  Jigglypuff sings a final song for America, putting everyone asleep.

Results: Jigglypuff wins every state, because every state had only three votes, one for every one of the original Pokemon.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:13 pm »
Well, I'm glad someone revived this thread.

On one side of the elections is Optimus Prime.  Since everyone in his cabinet are fellow Transformers, they are able to work 24 hours a day without sleep or coffee.  Their commercials have video footage of them blowing up various members of the Deceptacons (spelling?) and they say "Vote for us, so Osama can be next!"

Another candidate is M. Bison.  He uses his drug trafficking as an excuse to smuggle in cheap drugs for the elderly, and hopes that this attempt at being a "peaceful man" will get Chun-Li and Guile off of his butt.

The thrid candidate is Jigglypuff.  Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Psyduck dig up dirt on Optimus Prime having a certain type of "relation" with Carp Capture Sakura, and that M. Bison wears ugly closes, including boots made out of human baby livers.

The night of the elections comes at last.  In a surprise move, Psyduck, Pikachu, and a lot of other pokemon, invade every TV &/or Radio station in the country.  Jigglypuff sings a final song for America, putting everyone asleep.

Results: Jigglypuff wins every state, because every state had only three votes, one for every one of the original Pokemon.

hahaha Oooh, goodness! That was brilliant. *wipes away a tear* Hi-larious!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!