Author Topic: full moon wo sagashite  (Read 3556 times)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
full moon wo sagashite
« on: July 20, 2006, 01:59:51 am »
just curious to see if there'll be any Full moon wo sagashite cosplayers >.<
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 11:22:15 am »
I've been working on & off with the Manga(black) version of Meroko. I have a giant tophat, a wig, that is chopped short(so I need to replace it) A TON of black fabric, the fluffy(minky) love for ears. I just don't get giddy over having the tummy showing.
I also need to like.. be motivated to work on my costumes. ^^;;

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:46:09 pm »
Aaahh, I so wish there was more time so I'd have time to do a Full Moon cosplay.  I just finished watched the whole series the other day and homg, it was so unbelievably good, I almost -died-.  I rly wanted to do Mitsuki's school uniform though.  It's so adorable, like everything in that show but yeah. xD  

I hope there are a few Full Moon cosplayers as well~.
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 11:13:17 pm »
Quote from: "IvoryxIllusions"
Aaahh, I so wish there was more time so I'd have time to do a Full Moon cosplay.  I just finished watched the whole series the other day and homg, it was so unbelievably good, I almost -died-.  I rly wanted to do Mitsuki's school uniform though.  It's so adorable, like everything in that show but yeah. xD  

I hope there are a few Full Moon cosplayers as well~.

If I had more time (and money heheh ouch) I SO would've cosplayed takuto. I think that'll be for next year xD

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 11:16:17 pm »
We should seriously put together a Full Moon group, for next year. Since it's so close to con time, I don't think now would be a good time to start forming cosplay groups, ne?
Ps: Takuto was my favorite character, until I read the manga. Now he's my second Fave. I love Izumi!!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 11:24:05 pm »
Quote from: "yukimizu"
We should seriously put together a Full Moon group, for next year. Since it's so close to con time, I don't think now would be a good time to start forming cosplay groups, ne?
Ps: Takuto was my favorite character, until I read the manga. Now he's my second Fave. I love Izumi!!

lol that'd be awesome, I'm up for that xD

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 11:26:54 pm »
Full moon cosplayers would be nice to see =3
I was thinking about cosplaying as Meroko....but....iunno..lolx
I like goats.

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 03:15:14 am »
Quote from: "makichan"

If I had more time (and money heheh ouch) I SO would've cosplayed takuto. I think that'll be for next year xD

Awe, I know what you mean.  <3  I'm still trying to rush to get together everything else.  I super wish I had the money and my mommy wouldn't kill me if I told her she had another costume to sew. ;X  I wanna do Mitsuki so bad.  A group for next year does sound cool though!
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 01:21:49 pm »
I love that series! I've been thinking of making a costume of Meroko from the last episode for next year...

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 04:13:51 pm »
Ooo, I was hoping somebody'd be interested in that....I'd like to do it next year!  I'm caught up still sewing my costume from this year, but with a years worth of time between, it'd be fun to start something Full Moon....  ^___^

-r

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 05:28:47 pm »
Quote from: "Ruriko"
Ooo, I was hoping somebody'd be interested in that....I'd like to do it next year!  I'm caught up still sewing my costume from this year, but with a years worth of time between, it'd be fun to start something Full Moon....  ^___^

-r

who would you wanna be? Just curious xD

Offline kokyoryusuguru

• Oni
    • http://www.alo-draga.com/chuguru
full moon wo sagashite
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 07:49:23 am »
I might be bringing my old Izumi costume, since I am pouring my energy into only one cosplay this year.
I've been Izumi at least once every year at Kumoricon (I think I did last year for a couple hours, but I forgot the wings. oops.).