Author Topic: October LANime pics are up  (Read 2633 times)

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
October LANime pics are up
« on: November 10, 2005, 10:55:07 pm »
If you went to this AWESOME party in Salem, there are pics up for you to browse and enjoy.  Here is the link:

http://www.thesuperbest.com/index.php?option=com_otf_gallery&album=/October%20LAN/

Our next event is on JAN 14th.  More info to come!
The trick is not minding.

Offline Shinigami Ryuuku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://Violent-Hatred.deviantart.com
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 01:54:15 am »
Thats mee!~ *point point* teh Kiba X3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 04:24:45 am »
Woot! I see me twice! I won the prizes!! That was an awesome LAnime rarnom!!! When would the next one be? Are we still doing it ever few months? @__@

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 12:44:37 pm »
Quote from: "kimiski"
Woot! I see me twice! I won the prizes!! That was an awesome LAnime rarnom!!! When would the next one be? Are we still doing it ever few months? @__@

We are going to have a couple events to start off the year next year.  In January we are having a party that will just focus on anime stuffs.  Viewing rooms, manga/art rooms, AMV's, DDR (if people bring stuff to play it on)..  It is supposed to coinside with a Kumoricon General meeting so people can go to the meeting and then enjoy a fun mini anime con.

The tenative date is Jan 14th.  The event will probably run something like 2-3 pm - 10 pm at the LATEST.

Now, we also have a BIG party planned for late FEB.  It will be the full blown LANime party that we all know and love.  There will also be a myriad of fighting game tourneys, fighting animes, and other such stuff.  (do you smell a theme???)

So, I should be posting something more official about our JAN event in the next few weeks as the date is creeping up on us...
The trick is not minding.