Author Topic: Volleyball Dweebs - Haikyuu Panel (Submitted)  (Read 3115 times)

Offline PomodoroAmantiUnite

• Cabbit
Volleyball Dweebs - Haikyuu Panel (Submitted)
« on: January 23, 2016, 03:10:04 pm »
Hello there! I am hoping to do a Haikyuu panel for Kumoricon 2016! I am sorry, but no more panelists will be accepted at this point. I think the amount we have will be the absolute maximum.

Characters we have -

Karasuno:
  • Sugawara Koushi (Host)
  • Daichi Sawamura
  • Tadashi Yamaguchi
  • Shoyo Hinata
  • Ryunosuke Tanaka
  • Tobio Kageyama
  • Kei Tsukishima
  • Yu Nishinoya
  • Kiyoko Shimizu
  • Asahi Azumane
  • Ittetsu Takeda
  • Keishin Ukai
Aobajosai:
  • Hajime Iwazumi
  • Oikawa Tooru
Nekoma:
  • Taketora Yamamoto
  • Kenma Kozume
  • Morisuke Yaku
  • Tetsuro Kuroo
  • Lev Haiba
  • Nobuyuki Kai
Fukurodani:
  • Kenji Akaashi
  • Kotaro Bokuto
Things planned-
  • Trick or Treat Special
  • Question and Answer (Very Typical, so we're going to chuck candy at the audience for asking questions- and to be used as a motive.)
  • Truth or Dare //insert evil laughter here//
  • Maybe a dating game can be added in there?? I dunno.
  • +possibly more to be added?
If you want to get into contact with me, then you can reply on this forum, message me, send me an email (my Email is pomodoroloversunite@gmail.com), or you can message me on Tumblr (my Tumblr is yurakirajellyfish)

You don't have to send me a picture of your cosplay, though I guess you can if you feel it necessary, but just make sure you let me know if you're going to have it finished in time for the panel- ALSO, since it's during Halloween weekend, Halloween cosplays are 100% acceptable as long as your still in character.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:47:21 pm by PomodoroAmantiUnite »
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline MarcoPolo

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
Re: Volleyball Dweebs - Haikyuu Panel
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 06:02:55 pm »
Hey there! It's Art-Fandoms-and-Anime from tumblr.  :)  Honestly Volleyball Dweebs is as good of a name as any XD!  Maybe Haikyuu! Halloween? Or something like that? I'm not really sure XD.
2016 Lineup:
K-Con: Kageyama, Akaashi, Lance, Kaneki

Offline PomodoroAmantiUnite

• Cabbit
Re: Volleyball Dweebs - Haikyuu Panel
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:05:24 pm »
Alrighty, the panel has been submitted! So, here is the information I sent in- just let me know if there's anything you feel that should be changed!!-:

The Panel Name: Nice Receive Volleyball Dweebs!

Panel Description: There is so much more to volleyball than just hitting balls and calling shots. It takes dedication, sheer willpower and more shenanigans than thought possible. Wanna join in on things like Iwazumi's favorite game of kick the trashcan and even more? Then watch Haikyuu!... Oh, and come to this panel.

The first day choice: Saturday

Room style preference: Theater room w/ stage- because we've got a crap tone o' panelists-

Panel Length: 1 hr. and 30 min.

I requested the max. amount of microphones (4), so we'll see how this works, The struggle will be real. The panel will be PG.

If there is anything you feel that needs to bee changed, then message me and I'll see if I can't email them and get it changed. Any form of input is accepted and greatly encouraged!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:15:39 am by PomodoroAmantiUnite »
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?

Offline MarcoPolo

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
Re: Volleyball Dweebs - Haikyuu Panel (Submitted)
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 09:52:19 pm »
Hey guys!
As the number of months between Kcon and now keep getting shorter we need to start solidifying our panelist list as well as our panel plans.  Basically, the "head" of our panel planning, Ally (aka PomodoroAmantiUnite) is going to need the contact info of ALL panelists.  Contact info = someway to get in touch with you; in whatever way is most comfortable for you.  We just need some way to make sure all the people we have listed are going to be ready and able to do this panel.
Thank you!

(I'm not sure how many of our panelists check this page, so I will be posting it on IG as well.)
2016 Lineup:
K-Con: Kageyama, Akaashi, Lance, Kaneki