Author Topic: Cosplayer Interviews  (Read 15543 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Cosplayer Interviews
« on: August 12, 2015, 11:13:33 pm »
So..Now that I have a good camera and mic, I'll be using me Youtube Page a lot more often to upload videos.

YouTube Page:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEJkoN-vPse8zBwCVFYRFQ
After con, if you want to find videos, here are my playlists-
Interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBP_EM4c-6mUb6wrEFE69scWGn_B4gAtj&playnext=1
Con Footage:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBP_EM4c-6mWxXoHLrRVo1AW3ANK0pFuO&playnext=1
CMVs:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBP_EM4c-6mV0SuZlFgQlqgVtaYz0I5Zx&playnext=1

I have decided (and other's here seem to think it's better an idea that I even thought lol) to do cosplay interviews. I'll be around con so if I ask, feel free to accept or decline. I don't mind if you decline, I'll just find someone else who might have the time, or you can ask if I can get you at a certain time and work it into my schedule.

I will only be scheduling Thursday ahead of time, since there isn't anything going on that day, so I'm not busy.
Day 0 (Thursday) schedule (will be updated as things change):
3-3:30pm: Riku-chan Interview
3:30-4pm: Michi-chan Interview
4-4:40pm: Getting my badge

And times that are not listed in the schedule are open. I do need time to also take video footage of day 0 so I can't book the entire day as just interviews.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:39:10 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: Cosplayer Interviews
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 04:43:57 am »
I think this sorta thing sounds very fun! and unless I was running very late for something then I would very much love to do a interview at anytime if someone asked me for one :D Also I think it would be better to just walk up to people and ask because scheduling ahead of time seems very hard, to me atleast, and then as you said if you get a no then you could go ask someone else and just keep trying and make sure to have fun with it.Also if you'll be there on day 0 I'll be there most of the day so maybe we could set up a time and place to meet up so I could help you get your first interview done so you'll feel more comfortable during future interviews.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline DeathBright

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:23:47 am »
One thing you might do is go to people waiting in lines, and asking if they have time. After photoshoots would likely be a good place to start.
If you see a Sapphire from steven universe, likely that'll be me.

Offline animefan209

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 11:34:28 am »
I think it would be fun! If you see a Yusei Fudo by the manga library, that will most likely be me. ;D

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 11:50:45 am »
I'd be happy to do it! But yeah, some people may be busy while some people may have plenty of time. I say go for it! Doesn't hurt to ask!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 04:00:53 pm »
Awesome this sounds like a good idea then.

A little bump in the road though, my camera crapped out on me today..I need to find a new one now..
I actually found out that the one I was using, CN'T use an external mic. So I'm going to buy one that CAN..lol I get paid tomorrow so I should be getting something and if I can't I'll close this down because then that basically defeats the whole purpose of this..

It seems the "walk around and ask" thing is the best way to go so should this end up happening, I will do that then. I will also be in cosplay the whole time so it'll be a cosplayer interviewing a cosplayer lol But it's for the audience, not me lol so it don't matter ^_^

Anyway, those that wanna set up times on thursday, that seems doable since there isn't anything going on. I won't start scheduling those until I am for sure able to do this though.

Thanks everyone.

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 06:17:27 pm »
I think that sounds fun and cool :D I'll keep an eye on this forum and I hope it works out ^_^
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 06:23:24 pm »
I think that sounds fun and cool :D I'll keep an eye on this forum and I hope it works out ^_^

Thank you. I will certainly keep this updated as much as I can. I get paid tomorrow and have the day off work (which is most days it seems now haha) so I will be going to best buy. I went there 2 times today (once to see if the current camera was "microphone usable", which it turned out it is not, and the second time to look at new cameras. I found a really nice ikon for $500 that's on a special sale where it comes with 2 lenses and a case (which if I wanted to, I could sell what I don't use and make it cheaper for myself) and I know for sure it has a mic input slot because I saw it with my own eyes lol

If I do Im thinking of getting a cheaper mic, but one that I can dismount and use similar to a news segment. Like having the mic and holding it in front of the subject so they can speak into it. I found a really noce one with a nice long cord for $40 so I think that'll be fine.

Anyway here's to hoping.

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 06:28:49 pm »
Oh, that'd be so cool to have a mic like a news segment, ha ha!
Well, good luck :)
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 09:09:12 pm »
Well yea lol the main reason is because even with a mounted mic, it still isn't that easy to hear outside during a con. There will be lots of surrounding noise, since having the mic in my hand will keep it close to the bodies, which reduces wind noise depending on which direction it's blowing, even slightly, making for much better audio capture.

Offline QuarianQueen

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 09:40:45 pm »
I think this would be really cool and fun!!
Friday: Naruto
Saturday: Kotori Minami (maid) or Naruto again

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 10:14:24 pm »
I'm happy it sounds like its gonna work out!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 09:32:30 am »
I think cosplay interviews are awesome and I wish I'd see more of them.  I would participate if approached and if I was approached but busy, I would just politely say so.  I think randomly talking to people would work but I don't think you have to rely on one way or another.  Such as, snag the random people but set up a meeting for those you KNOW are interested.  In other words, you REALLY should do this!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 01:01:37 pm »
Lol well this is obviously way more popular a subject than I thought it'd be ha-ha

Good news though. I just picked up a camera and mic. Like 5 min ago.. (I'm in the car now, don't worry I'm a passenger, not driving lol).
So this WILL be happening now. You guys can give me times your available and I'll see what I can do

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 01:32:06 pm »
Sure, sounds like fun.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 02:16:36 pm »
If you would like me to participate, just grab me anytime you see me.  Lol.  I have no way of knowing when I'll be busy other than the photoshoots.

I'm usually in the park in a shady spot if I'm not in a photoshoot or a panel.  My staff position involves taking pictures and the park is a great place to get pictures.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 02:26:55 pm by princess_of_zeal »

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 02:34:24 pm »
can I set up a time on day 0 to meet you cause I'm in lots of the biggest events during the con and I might not have time other than on day 0?
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 05:56:27 pm »
Oh, I shoulda specified. I meant times you guys are available on thursday, for those interested on that day. Because all I'm doing that day, after getting my stuff in the hotel room, is getting my badge. So I got tons of time.

Oh real quick. I had a question. Anyone on here normally use youtube (to upload, not just watch), and use music in your videos?
Sorry, 2 questions I guess lol
So I know that a lot of con videos have music playing..Who wants to just listen to ONLY the con activity..No one that's who..So most people use music in their videos to play as a background while you watch..however, I did this on 2 videos (the only 2 up there for now) and I IMMEDIATELY was hit with content matches. It gives me 2 options. 1: remove the song, and 2: dispute. However, I can't dispute it..It won't LET me..Out of like 8 options, I can only actually pick 1. And that's "I'm using it under fair use"..But youtubes fair use policy is literally as wild as I've ever seen any policy ever be. It doesn't clearly state anything..It gives SOME examples, but doesn't give you a definition or actual answers..

So has anyone else gotten this content match bull crap? And what am I suppose to do? I don't personally know anyone that does the videos at cons so I can't really ask them..
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 06:06:11 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 06:01:05 pm »
would 1pm in the chibiroom be ok?
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 06:06:45 pm »
would 1pm in the chibiroom be ok?

Thursday?
I didn't know any parts of the con where actually opened that day..

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 10:26:24 pm »
ya on thursday, and if there not doing extra prep work on day 0 then we can just meet next to the chibiroom doors.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2015, 11:46:02 pm »
ya on thursday, and if there not doing extra prep work on day 0 then we can just meet next to the chibiroom doors.

Ah ok, that makes sense then..Can we shoot for a little later though? I know for sure I'm getting a ride at 11 am-ish, so I can't promise I'll even be there in time. I might be as lite as 2 or 3 pm.

Oh, and I guess this kinda goes without saying, but being in cosplay is probably a good idea for this haha. I know you probably already knew that, but I thought I'd make sure lol
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:47:07 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2015, 02:11:47 am »
I'll be Haku from Naruto on day 0 and I will be around...not sure how long but I'll be there.  :P

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2015, 12:23:11 pm »
I won't be there on Day 0, but we'll see eachother on Day 2 so maybe we could hold one after the Magical Girl shoot. This is great idea  c:
Kumoricon 2016:
Saturday: Umi Sonoda (cheerleader version)
Sunday: Kyoko Sakura (Halloween version)

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2015, 02:37:06 pm »
3pm at the chibiroom will also work for me! and when at a convention i'm never not in cosplay its just a matter of which cosplay to wear that day haha, though if you have trouble finding me at all just ask other staff members where Riku is and they will most likely know who your looking for.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2015, 08:57:21 pm »
Zeal, I honestly can't tell what characters are what with Naruto other than the super obvious ones..So if you see me, let me know..I think I've met you already..But I forget..So if you see me (cosplay's I'll be, will be updated into the first post when I get everything done), let me know it's you and if I can right then, I will.

May, if you wanna find me day 0 feel free. Plus it's actually probably better, that way we will more easily find each other on the day we NEED to find each other. I can do one day 0 for you too. Saturday is probably the worst day for me to do them because I'm just too busy. If I can find time after the magical girl shoot, I'll let you know before the end of it. Unless we do it day 0. Who are you cosplaing day 0? Or ARE you cosplaying? If not it doesn't matter, but it's preferred.

Riku (Really odd calling you that..Because my group does Sora [me] and my friends are Riku and Xemnas..So calling someone else Riku is odd..), I can do 3pm at teh chibi room. Is it always in the same place? if so I will need to find it because I've never been in there, but if you happen to know what room it's in, that'l help me find it if you can tell me.

So for you day 0 interviewees, I can at least tell you my cosplays so that you know it's me.
I don't know 100% which of the 2 I'll be day 0. It depends on how hot it is out.
Sora (A lot of you may have seen me actually..I was quite popular..And everywhere..But I don't have the Ultima Weapon anymore, so I'll have a Kingdom Key. Not the one in the pic though, a different one):
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3547676/
Gohan:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3561270/
I might not have my makeup for this, but if I do, I'll be "mid fight" gohan, like with makeup bruises and blood spots and distressed clothes.[/me]

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2015, 10:09:57 pm »
I met you last year!!!! you let me hold Ultima! also the chibiroom is second floor of the hilton right next to the manga library and the elevators, I'll be wearing ether a light blue or dark blue chinese dress when we meet up and ill be in my swimming cosplay later in the day too. can't wait for the interview!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2015, 10:57:59 pm »
[
May, if you wanna find me day 0 feel free. Plus it's actually probably better, that way we will more easily find each other on the day we NEED to find each other. I can do one day 0 for you too. Saturday is probably the worst day for me to do them because I'm just too busy. If I can find time after the magical girl shoot, I'll let you know before the end of it. Unless we do it day 0. Who are you cosplaing day 0? Or ARE you cosplaying? If not it doesn't matter, but it's preferred.
I'm not sure if I will be cosplaying, as it's not really up to me whether I have time to stick around on Day 0. I'll let you know when I get more information. It would probably be best to meet up so we can recognize eachother on Saturday. I'll let you know about my situation when I get more information.
Kumoricon 2016:
Saturday: Umi Sonoda (cheerleader version)
Sunday: Kyoko Sakura (Halloween version)

Offline QuarianQueen

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2015, 11:15:48 pm »
How long will you be around on Day 0? I'd love to get in on this interview action, but I won't be checked into my hotel and over to get my badge until after 3pm.

Also, just curious, what kind of interview questions were you planning on asking?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2015, 01:16:56 am »
How long will you be around on Day 0? I'd love to get in on this interview action, but I won't be checked into my hotel and over to get my badge until after 3pm.

Also, just curious, what kind of interview questions were you planning on asking?

I'll b around quite a bit. once I get my badge, I'll walk around more until it starts getting late out.

And just your typical "how'd you get into cosplay" and "is this your first Kumoricon" and things like that. If you ever watched a youtube video where it's just a cosplay interview, that's basically what it is.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2015, 02:17:40 am »

This is Haku: 

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2015, 03:33:26 pm »
Ok I hope I can find you then. I just don't think I'll recognize you because I don't watch or even like Naruto, so the characters that aren't like all over the place (like sasuke or naruto himself or something), won't stand out to me. All the rest of them just look the same to me. If you come to the chibiroom  where I'll be talking to Riku, then you will know it's me because I'll likely be the only one doing it, and that way you know it's me, and it'll make things easier for me if possible.

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 04:59:20 pm »
I would be interested in this.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2015, 09:48:33 pm »
Oh dang I didn't ntice the replies from you guys (Riku and May)
Riku, were you the girl that was all hyper all weekend and was talking with me in the panel during the improv while I sat out for that? If so then I should be able to find you. If that was you, I have the picture I took of you holding my keyblade on tumblr somewhere. I posted it after con, but it's been some time lol And if that's you, then the Riku name TOTALLY makes sense now.
Anyway, I'm adding you tot he first post as 3pm so others know.

May, I guess you can talk more in the messages between us. Since we are already talking.

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2015, 10:01:33 am »
yup thats me! I can't beleave you remembered me that makes me happy.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 04:01:17 pm »
yup thats me! I can't beleave you remembered me that makes me happy.

Trust me.... It's impossible to forget you Lol your a fun person so I always remember people like that.

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2015, 10:22:19 pm »
as soon as i saw you picture i remembered who you were too! it was very fun hanging out with you at the con and i can't wait to see you again! it would also be nice if you could come to the cosplay contest\ pro bending contest cause ill be in both and id love it if you came to watch! ;D
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2015, 12:32:05 pm »
How much time would an interview take? I'm just wondering beacuse I want to see if I will be able to do it on Day 0 and I can't stay too late...
Anyway, I'm so excited you're doing this after all! :D
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2015, 04:17:48 pm »
Riku, It was fun hanging out with you too. However, I likely can not come to the contests. I get claustrophobic in those rooms when they get that full.

Michi, I would say no more than like, 15 minutes..Honestly it depends on you. If you really need to think about the answer to something I'll give you some time, but that will ultimately determine how long they will be.I haven't written down all the questions yet, but there won't be more then like 5 or 6. And I likely won't use ALL of them in the final cut of the video.

So just so everyone is aware, here's how I plan to have the final video be:
-Intro before actual interview footage
-Question 1 with a multiple answers all cut and edited together
++so for example, I will ask Riku, Michi and Zeal question 1, then I show clips of each of there answers for this one question
-Move on to question 2 and repeat. Maybe in a different order of who answers to make it interesting
-When I post like "Question 1" before the answers are shown, the music will be louder.

I really don't have a reference to show you guys what I'm talking about..

Offline QuarianQueen

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 08:57:29 pm »

I'll b around quite a bit. once I get my badge, I'll walk around more until it starts getting late out.

And just your typical "how'd you get into cosplay" and "is this your first Kumoricon" and things like that. If you ever watched a youtube video where it's just a cosplay interview, that's basically what it is.

Alright! Hopefully I'll run into you then! I'll probably be Asuka Langley on day 0, either in the school uniform or a kigurumi of EVA 02

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2015, 12:17:44 am »
QuarianQueen, alright, then yea if you see me, feel free to come introduce yourself.
Also..IS that Kotori I spy in that profile picture....lol Sorry..I LOVE Love Live. I'm a Maki person myself..

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2015, 12:52:20 am »
I really like nico-chan!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2015, 11:36:54 am »
This sounds fun, and it could be helpful for newer cosplayers, too!

Do you know what kinds of topics you'd like to touch base on?
Or, do you know what you'd like to ask people?
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Message me if you're doing similar cosplays and want to meet for photos!

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2015, 05:13:29 pm »
Sounds good! I think I'll try to participate on Day 0 :)
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2015, 06:35:20 pm »
Valkyrie. I actually have some questions up in my room, which I'm not in right now, but basically the obvious ones like "what got you into cosplay" (or for ones who aren't cosplaying "what got you into convention going"), "how long have you been cosplaying" (or for non cosplayers "how long have you been going to cons"), "what's your dream cosplay"....Stuff like that. I'm thinking no more than 15 minutes for each interview. Don't wanna hold up anyone. I'll continue this in a general part of the post so people don't mistake it for just an answer to only you.

Michi, awesome is there a good time? I think after Riku at 3pm I will be free until I get my badge, which I don't actually know when that's gonna happen.

For everyone, please read:

And at the start I WILL ask you for a name you want publicly said (if you don't want people knowing your name, don't worry, I'll ask "what name would you like me to say to the camera" as in "hey I'm here with [your name], who's cosplaying [character]") which I will be ok with usernames as well. I will say something like "What name would you like me to use for this while on camera, it can be a real name, an alias, or even a username, just something to ID you as". and I will use whatever you tell me. I will ALSO ask if it is OK to link, within the video, to some form of social media you are on. Like a twitter, or tumblr or facebook if you really want. That will be completely up to you, but I can do that. It'd help the newer cosplayers make a name for themselves, and get followers on their pages I think.

Also, please..PLEASE try to be natural. I've seen some interviews where the person looks so stiff and it's likely nerves. If you need a few minutes to get out some nerves please tell me. I will be fine with it I promise. Also, please don't answer in character unless it's an obvious joke.

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2015, 03:20:20 pm »
I'm gonna get my badge first, probably getting in line at 2pm or so...so yeah, maybe sometime after 3, after Riku :)
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2015, 03:55:14 pm »
Michi, if you wanna head up to the chibi room at 3pm and show up before I finish with Riku, I can literally go straight into yours (It might be better to have a different area in the background though, the same background will get old lol) When you see me doing the interview with her, it'll be super obvious who I am and you'll know it's me, so you can just introduce yourself and we can start yours.

Offline QuarianQueen

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2015, 11:05:50 am »
QuarianQueen, alright, then yea if you see me, feel free to come introduce yourself.
Also..IS that Kotori I spy in that profile picture....lol Sorry..I LOVE Love Live. I'm a Maki person myself..

It is!! I'll be cosplaying her on Day 1 c:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2015, 01:44:13 pm »

It is!! I'll be cosplaying her on Day 1 c:

Lol yea I know it is her I love the series. I'm pretty good at the game too. But I'll have to find you day one. I want pics at least. Also, wanna be in my cmv? What better for music than an anime about it

Offline Michi-chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2015, 05:55:22 pm »
Michi, if you wanna head up to the chibi room at 3pm and show up before I finish with Riku, I can literally go straight into yours (It might be better to have a different area in the background though, the same background will get old lol) When you see me doing the interview with her, it'll be super obvious who I am and you'll know it's me, so you can just introduce yourself and we can start yours.
Sounds good! I'll be in Sailor Venus cosplay :)
The only thing is, I'm planning to get my badge first...I've never gotten it on Day 0 before, only on Day 1. Are the lines usually fast on Day 0? I'm planning to get there at 2 pm, when they say the registration office opens, so it shouldn't take more than an hour...right?
Kumoricon 2015:
Sailor Venus
....and...
TBA