Author Topic: Eternal Sonata 2015  (Read 2254 times)

Offline The L.Avator

• Cabbit
Eternal Sonata 2015
« on: January 05, 2015, 03:21:30 am »
Hello Everyone :3 I hope you all had a good Kcon and Newcon!

I was curious about who all out there were into the Tri-Crescendo game, Eternal Sonata.
I've been playing it recently (Encore mode ;3; whhyyy) and am just hooked. I'd love to see who all locally shares the same love for the game. It's not everyday you get to battle alongside a famous composer whilst in his dreamland xD ("Happy"-induced dream? open to interpretation)

Speaking of composers, I was thinking of cosplaying Frederic Chopin from the game :3 Any Polkas or Violas out there?

Happy cosplay~
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 04:29:08 am by The L.Avator »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Eternal Sonata 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 10:42:17 am »
Omg..I love this game so much..I sold my copy a while back and regret it..I can't find another copy anywhere..And I won't buy a game online..That's ASKING to be ripped off..But I WAS planning to cosplay as Princess Serenade and Polka. I wanted Serenade to be one of those cosplays I do in a big group, but no one else I know has even heard of it..I won't get her done anytime this life time though..I also want to cosplay Rondo. I already started her armor (took it apart though) so I know how..I still have one forarm pice, and the shoulder armor and her one heart shaped knee armor. So I could see about finishing her for Kumoricon.

EDIT:
So my mom and I were just out at Walmart and I mentioned not being able to find games I want. She took me over to gamestop (it's like across the way) and low and behold, there was a copy of Eternal Sonata. Bought that sucker up.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:57:36 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline The L.Avator

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:43:40 am »
that'd be kinda cool for you and i to team up as either frederic and polka, or fred and rondo :D

and congrats on finding another copy :3 I bought my copy at GameStar (not to be confused with Gamestop) I first heard of it around 2009 and played a bit of it on the 360 so I thought it was a 360 exclusive Can imagine my glee and surprise to find it for the PS3 :D

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:29:25 pm »
that'd be kinda cool for you and i to team up as either frederic and polka, or fred and rondo :D

and congrats on finding another copy :3 I bought my copy at GameStar (not to be confused with Gamestop) I first heard of it around 2009 and played a bit of it on the 360 so I thought it was a 360 exclusive Can imagine my glee and surprise to find it for the PS3 :D

yea I was also thinking of a few others so I'll see what I can do..
I wanted to do Falsetto too. So idk..Guess we'll see..I'mm talk to my group and see if anyone wants to do any with me.

And I was the opposite. I didn't know it was on 360 lol I found it the month it came out, and it was the ps3 one. I don't look in the 360 games becasue I don't like xbox, and they guy at the store was liek "yea that just came out this month, so I don;t know anything about it" when I asked him. I just happened upon it. lol
then in 2013 a friend at the time and I were talking about it and he said he had it on 360 and I was like "what?" so yea..

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 03:20:17 pm »
So I won't have an ES cosplay this year. Sadly. BUT Patrick Seitz, one of the guests this year (also last year haha), is the voice of Frederick Chopin. Gonna see about getting my game signed. lol Thought it'd be nice to let the cosplayers here know in case they weren't aware.