Author Topic: Orycon 2014  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Orycon 2014
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:51:19 am »
Well folks, Orycon is a few short months away. And the staff have really been working hard to try and make it more fan accessible,. And based on the success I saw with Tiptoe through the TARDIS at last year's Orycon methinks it's a good sign for this year. And the scheduling l and program line-up was absolutely fantastic! I've even heard this year they're going to have a cosplay contest which means I'll be seeing more cosplaying people around the convention. And that makes me very excited for this year's Orycon. So who here wants to come to the November convention at the Doubletree Hotel near the Lloyd Center.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline AceLogan

• Cabbit
    • My Photography Portfolio
Re: Orycon 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 06:07:54 pm »
I'm always looking forward to Orycon in general, but this year I'm especially looking forward to it as I signed up to be one of the official photographers. So, if you see me (badge name will be the same as forum name,) let me know so I can get some pics!

Offline dagsmajags123

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 06:33:56 pm »
I'll be there, for sure! Been looking forwards to it, since my dad and I are bringing out our Daleks. C: Its going to be the first time we'll have brought them out to a con before
Big Projects?

Lady Loki/ Avengers Loki

Winter Solider

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 09:31:22 am »
I'm thinking about going, but haven't decided yet.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh