Author Topic: Badges Required for?  (Read 2143 times)

Offline h4344

• Oni
Badges Required for?
« on: August 14, 2014, 05:59:54 pm »
Are the badges we receive required to enter the shops and rave? I pre registered and noticed the little part about the badge so i'm pretty sure i will get one however i would like to confirm ASAP since my friend was planning on paying at the door and we both want to be able to go to the areas i mentioned.

Thanks for any and all help :D

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Badges Required for?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:35:07 pm »
Anything events and things inside the convention itself require badges. Raves and shops are parts of the convention specific activities. Meaning yes, you need a badge to go to either. The ONLY thing you do not need a badge for is any time you are not in the convention grounds. Which exists only inside the hotels buildings in specified areas. This involves any rooms used for panels, the room or area used for the vendors hall/artist alley, gaming room, and event rooms (there may be more but these are the basic areas). All of those areas you must have a badge to go into. You can hang out at the park with all the cosplayers there and even walk around certain areas that are not specified as con space without a badge all you want.

However, you said you already pre reged..Meaning none of that even applies to you..Pre reging IS getting a badge. You already paid for the badge so as long as you pick it up before you do anything in the con, you will be fine. The badge you paid for IS the badge to go to those things.

Offline h4344

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 06:49:09 pm »
Ok so it sounds like my friend will have to register by the end of tomorrow then to receive a badge correct? I thought they also gave you one if you payed at the door but this appears to not be the case.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:55:16 pm by h4344 »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 06:58:19 pm »
Oh no no that's not what I meant. I meant you and the others that specifically have already pre reged. They can still pay at the door. There is a separate line for that.

Offline h4344

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 06:59:43 pm »
Oh ok perfect then. Thank you so much for clearing this up for me :D