Author Topic: The no showing junk rule?  (Read 1733 times)

Offline xKro

• Oni
    • Facebook
The no showing junk rule?
« on: February 01, 2014, 02:18:04 am »
This is my first event, so I was reading the rules and I came across that you cannot show the outline of genitalia.
What exactly does that imply? I was going to be wearing some more skin tight clothing and I was wondering what exactly does this mean. Do I have to wear a cup? Do I have to tuck it? Do I just put some small fabric over my buldging area?

Sorry if this is vulgar. I just don't want to get in trouble.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
Re: The no showing junk rule?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:54:08 am »
I can't speak for the con, but I remember seeing a report on the naked cowboy in new york and due to the laws there he wears two sets of underwear to guarantee that the shape of his junk isn't easy to see. So... in general, make it look shapely like David Bowie in labyrinth? Just like it wouldn't be considered acceptable if a woman were showing a camel toe in public even if it is technically covered by fabric.

A cup would probably be the easiest way to make sure things were acceptable and looking "good" as from what I've heard from people wearing spandex outfits.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline xKro

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 03:45:20 pm »
Okay, so there can be a buldge, just not the actual outline of anything.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 03:52:10 pm »
A bulge might be a fine line, and you have to be ready to adjust your costume if needed.
A couple of years ago I witnessed a Rock Lee (Naruto) cosplayer being asked if he could do something about his bulge, and he was really polite and understanding the issue.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)